[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest hajiwonsarang

yes @malamolly eonnie this vampire conversation was started from me, when I mentioned that I think I am Vampire because I stay up late night, and I sleep during daytime.

Guest dhebbie2t

yaa! @hajiwonsarang dongsaeng you started this vampire thing
you make other sisters confuse how we went to that topic
But good thing because we were still able to connect the topic to other boys
since some of them look like a vampire sometimes

PaulaL said:
I thought you were European, sis @malamolly and I knew someone was French but I forgot it was you. We are close then. Have you ever to Portugal? I went to France twice with my students and love it. Would like very much to do it again.

Guest HildaP

hello,hello everyone. Im the one who can't tell Suho and Kai apart. I don't know why but they look so much alike to me. Sis @malamolly thanks for the pictures of Kris...but I don't see why you can't post them here,he is still EXO until the contract is dissolved. There are some in Tumbler that melts your heart.

Guest dhebbie2t

ah so it's you sis @HildaP who can't tell which SuHo and Kai apart

I guess sis @PaulaL as well is confused

For me I don't have a problem recognizing the boys

Because I remember what I did was

when I started interest with them I looked at the growl photo while memorizing their names

KyungSoo was the first that I noticed in the group because maybe he is petite and his singing skills

Guest hajiwonsarang

I'm sorry for that, but at least we learn something new, some of us here don't have an idea that this Vampirism did exist. thanks @PaulaL eonnie for explaining this to us

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang IKR?

by the way later at 12PM I guess it will be It's Okay, It's Love Press Conference and bb is coming.
kekeke
I am so excited

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang IKR?

by the way later at 12PM I guess it will be It's Okay, It's Love Press Conference and bb is coming.
kekeke
I am so excited

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang there you again, you are stalking me again

LOL

yeah I will definitely update my twitter about the press con

of course its the first drama of my bb

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang there you again, you are stalking me again

LOL

yeah I will definitely update my twitter about the press con

of course its the first drama of my bb

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang I don't have the information yet dongsaeng
Honestly I am also still waiting for it
Seems like it's been  a long time since they wrapped up the filming
A long way process of editing the film huh!

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang I don't have the information yet dongsaeng
Honestly I am also still waiting for it
Seems like it's been  a long time since they wrapped up the filming
A long way process of editing the film huh!

oh, my little sis @dhebbie and @hajiwonsarang are online! ans sis @malamolly also! but I can't stay here much today. I'm still a bit "hangover" from all my exercise this weekend and I think I'll just watch some kdrama episode and go to sleep.well, 99% of the times I don't mix the boys up, but Kai and Suho became so similar with the blonde hair that in some pictures it's easy to confuse them. I also think Suho has the most beautiful features. When I did his drawing, I remember thinking there wasn't anything about his face that I needed to be aware of so that it didn't stand out. I think the fans underestimate him because he seems so mature and calm but I like him a lot, well I like all of them!sis @malamolly, went I went to France, I went to Paris, of course, Disneyland, The Asterix Park, the Futuroscope Park and Poitiers, where I visited a castle. I loved it all, especially Paris, the Louvre, Montmatre, I also saw Versailles and I'll never forget the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower and the Arch of Triumph, nor the look in my students' face, stunned by all that. I live in the south of Portugal, Alentejo, right in the middle, in a small town and neither of us had seen anything like that. I loved it. I also would like to travel more. For example, I'm an English teacher but never went to England, can you figure that? lol!

@HildaP kai is very sexy, while suho is a pretty boy (:
you know what's funny, when i first saw 'Growl' MV, i thought kyungsoo was the funniest (ugliest) looking member. MAN WAS I STUPID!!!!!
i'm sorry kyung soo, forgive me! \:D/

Guest dhebbie2t

140714 Sehun Instagram Update: "I miss you. Haha." (Note: He tagged Super Junior's Donghae on the pic too!)

BsfXtQiCcAAC-Ul.jpg

Guest luehoney

press conference for D.O's drama.. it's LIVE now!!!!!
D.O is SO CUTE!!!!! The crowd Cheered for him when he introduced himself!!! SO PROUD AND SO HAPPY FOR HIM!

PaulaL said:sis @malamolly, went I went to France, I went to Paris, of course, Disneyland, The Asterix Park, the Futuroscope Park and Poitiers, where I visited a castle. I loved it all, especially Paris, the Louvre, Montmatre, I also saw Versailles and I'll never forget the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower and the Arch of Triumph, nor the look in my students' face, stunned by all that. I live in the south of Portugal, Alentejo, right in the middle, in a small town and neither of us had seen anything like that. I loved it. I also would like to travel more. For example, I'm an English teacher but never went to England, can you figure that? lol!