• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexandraReid

• kimlees

• yoyo_icecube

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE fancams       BAEK IG

I am very new to kpop and Exodus would be the first album I purchase. And as much as I love EXO, I am not a very big fan of american football. Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask

Guest dhebbie2t

@malamolly yeah sis

seems to be, we live in a different part of the world

so it's really fun to meet here and talk a bit because the feelings it 's like we are just talking over phone

It's fun

I had fun last night chatting with sis @HildaP and sis @PaulaL

hope I can also chat with you soon

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy said: @dhebbie2t‌ I guess it's because California is closest to Korea, and they have a strong Korean population. But where I live there are a lot of Koreans too. One day I hope to see them!

Guest hajiwonsarang

just woke up, oh my god, I am vampire now, I am awake at night and sleep at daytime nowadays, hello everybody, annyeong hasaeyo

Guest KoreanA

I love Tao for wanting to be close with his fans...., he is a unique person who lives for what he does...not just him, all our EXO boys :x

they know that fans are the ones who is giving them life and a lot of love :x

we all love them, right?

@dhebbie2t.... thanks sis for welocoming me :x

Guest dhebbie2t

lindab12 said: i watch  kpop music on my laptop internet.  just like kdrama. I wish i have kbs sbs and mbc on cable for free. so it would be easy for me/. to watch Chanyeol on roommates on tv.

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife