[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: Oh, I just found this pict of one of their last concerts and we were playing with this pose in our last rehearsal. What do you think?
 It is really funny planning such a trip. sis@dhebbie, come to the Azores also!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexandraReid

• kimlees

• yoyo_icecube

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE fancams       BAEK IG

I am very new to kpop and Exodus would be the first album I purchase. And as much as I love EXO, I am not a very big fan of american football. Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

oh sis @PaulaL I think you should take as many photos as you can and put them in an album...maybe you can find an address to send them to our guys....they do get fan mail and gifts. Im sure they will love it.

And sis @dhebbie2t when we get to the SM quarters,we need to let them know we came from so far away and maybe they will allow us to see them rehearsing...if not...then we stalk them...

[-O<
Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: sis @Hilda, great idea that of the album! If I knew there was a chance of them getting it I would send it right away! Anyone knows where to send it?sis@Hilda and sis @dhebbie2t, I just love this last hour and a half. I didn't even noticed the time, but it's midnight here in Portugal and this Cinderalla has to go to sleep because I have another show tomorrow and it's a fitness show so I have to get my beauty sleep.stay online and give me something to read in the morning!be well, sis!saranghe! :-*

all this talk about going to Korea makes me so sad because that is exactly what I want to do, except it's pretty much impossible. a plane ticket would cost me at least $2,000 usd. :(
it's funny because ever since I got into kpop again (recently) i've been obsessed with going to Korea in hopes to meet idols 
@HildaP AHHHH you live in Florida!? I'm from Maryland!! We're so close, well, on the same coast! That's so cool~~~~
everyone in here have been so friendly. it would be awesome to meet all of you one day! :x

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy

said:

all this talk about going to Korea makes me so sad because that is exactly what I want to do, except it's pretty much impossible. a plane ticket would cost me at least $2,000 usd. :(

it's funny because ever since I got into kpop again (recently) i've been obsessed with going to Korea in hopes to meet idols 

@HildaP AHHHH you live in Florida!? I'm from Maryland!! We're so close, well, on the same coast! That's so cool~~~~

everyone in here have been so friendly. it would be awesome to meet all of you one day!

:x

Guest luehoney

Omg!!!!look at those pages!!!! You guys have been busy talking huh?? Lol Keep it going!! I love reading all posts!!! Because i live in a different time zone than most of u guys here, i don't really get the chance to perticipate in ur conversations.. So when i woke up in the morning, the number of pages are daebak! I love it!! Keep this thread alive!

@dhebbie2t yes we live pretty close :) @HildaP
@lindab12 you live even closer to me! it's not fair that they only host korean concerts in LA. why can't they have them in New York or Washington dc? it's so frustrating!!! 

Guest HildaP

well my dear sisters...I just finished watching Happy Camp and I did laugh a lot at our sweet boys. I was hesitant about watching the end,I didn't wanted to see them cry...its been tough for them as well as for the fans who love them so much. I could see how much they cared for Kris and how much they miss him. At the same time,they will grow stronger together and hopefully they will be together for a long time. Its hard not to feel love for them, all of them are my biases. My Xiumin is almost as tall as Suho and kai and Chen. My chanyeol and suhan are sooooo tall.

sis @cupdaddy   I used to live in Laurel,Maryland a long time ago...Im going to save money to go to Korea one day...its a nice goal,nothing is impossible. Even if I don't see our guys,I still want to go. Who knows who I might meet.

Goodnight to all and to all a goodnight!

morning, sis!yes, yesterday I was busy chating with sis @Hilda and sis @dhebbie for the first time online and it was awesome! I loved that, it seemed like we were talking on the phone or something. Now I understand it when the thread moves 4 or 5 pages in a matter of hours! lol!I loved that picture sis @Hilda posted so much that I changed my avatar! It's to celebrate my humble more than 150 posts!It's going to be a busy sunday for me and it's very very hot today here in Portugal. Alentejo, where I live, is the hottest region of the country, but it's very nice to visit in the summer.sis @dhebbie, Azores is not a country but a group of Islands. Together with Madeira, another group of island and the mainland, they form Portugal. If you know where Portugal is, the islands are a bit further in the Atlantic Ocean. I haven't been there, but everyone says they are very very beautiful places to visit, very close to nature.Have a nice day, sis!Hope to read many posts tonight!BYE! :-*

Ooooh ! So many pages in one night ! Awesome !!
I wish I could have been talking with you guys, it seems amusing to chat live ^^ That's a good way to really know each other I guess !

I've got to confess, I'm a bit lost with who lives where ? :)
I guess we really come from all other the world ! Asia, USA and Europe if I'm not mistaken...

There are some beautiful airport pictures this morning :

BsZZXGACQAAIuOG.jpg:large Lay is really sparkling at present...

BsZJekiCQAEe9HN.jpg
BsZr9sXCYAEQ73N.jpg:large
BsZrPppCAAEozo1.jpg:large

23031E5053C248391B9A50

BsZZgJ2CEAA0pAQ.jpg
BsagtAsCMAAGj1m.jpg:large

And here are some gifs I wanted to post :

tumblr_n8fuxeBOyK1saq0axo1_250.giftumblr_n8fuxeBOyK1saq0axo4_250.gif
I like the way Kai is comfortably resting his head on LuLu's chest (while Luhan is suffering from the weigh) ! This is so cute !! <3

I need holidays
tumblr_n8n56xjKeb1qzh5sno2_250.gif
with him !

Guest KoreanA

Heloooouuu!! Summer is heating up...I had a lot of work lately so thats why I havent been here :( :((

So sad :(

Love your chat it was fun reading all of them I hope in the future I'll have more time hanging with u guys I miss you all :( :x

Saying hello from my beautiful country Croatia :x

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Omg!!!!look at those pages!!!! You guys have been busy talking huh?? Lol Keep it going!! I love reading all posts!!! Because i live in a different time zone than most of u guys here, i don't really get the chance to perticipate in ur conversations.. So when i woke up in the morning, the number of pages are daebak! I love it!! Keep this thread alive!

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: Heloooouuu!! Summer is heating up...I had a lot of work lately so thats why I havent been here :( :((

So sad :(

Love your chat it was fun reading all of them I hope in the future I'll have more time hanging with u guys I miss you all :( :x

Saying hello from my beautiful country Croatia :x

Guest dhebbie2t

lindab12 said: I know what you mean I from new Jersey I want to go to korea to meet suju and exo other sm atrists. I love kpop music. It cost alot to meet them. I want to see suju concert and exo concert.

Guest dhebbie2t

cupdaddy said: @dhebbie2t yes we live pretty close :) @HildaP
@lindab12 you live even closer to me! it's not fair that they only host korean concerts in LA. why can't they have them in New York or Washington dc? it's so frustrating!!! 

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: morning, sis!yes, yesterday I was busy chating with sis @Hilda and sis @dhebbie for the first time online and it was awesome! I loved that, it seemed like we were talking on the phone or something. Now I understand it when the thread moves 4 or 5 pages in a matter of hours! lol!I loved that picture sis @Hilda posted so much that I changed my avatar! It's to celebrate my humble more than 150 posts!It's going to be a busy sunday for me and it's very very hot today here in Portugal. Alentejo, where I live, is the hottest region of the country, but it's very nice to visit in the summer.sis @dhebbie, Azores is not a country but a group of Islands. Together with Madeira, another group of island and the mainland, they form Portugal. If you know where Portugal is, the islands are a bit further in the Atlantic Ocean. I haven't been there, but everyone says they are very very beautiful places to visit, very close to nature.Have a nice day, sis!Hope to read many posts tonight!BYE! :-*

• Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife