[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

well sis @PaulaL,now IM not going to be able to sleep tonight! OOOHHHH thanks so much for the photos.How beautiful they are...special my beloved. how lucky we are that we can talk about them like this...my family knows I have lost my mind already but they don't know why! hahahaha oh my :-O

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: really? I thought the trip to the Azores would be less than 500 dollars, but do you believe that the trip to Korea from Portugal is, at least 1000 dollars?  :-O Crazy, right? sis@dhebbie, you are most fortunate to live near the kpop area. If I were you, I would do my best to save some money and go watch your favourite bands. That would be a dream come true, as sis@Hilda said, and some dreams can come true. I still haven't lost the hope to see EXO and other bands I'm fond of, but I'll try to be happy for the moment just following them online. I heard Super Junior will start a world tour and they have come to Europe before, but I think it will take a long time before EXO does something like that.YES! It's the first time I actually contributed directly to move he thread forward!!!!

Guest HildaP

Well my dear sis @dhebbie2t   I believe there are many kinds of love. This love we have for them is a special kind. As long as we know that is a kind of fantasy love and that it can't be anything else,we will be alright. That way,when one of our guys announces he is dating,or in the future getting married...we won't have a broken heart. I have many photos of Xiumin and the other guys in my laptop as well as other groups. its nice to feel this way about them as long as we don't loose sight of our "real life".

On the contrary, you'll sleep even better, dreaming about Xiumin and about me and Lay and sis@dhebbie and D.O., lol!that's also why I love it here. Most people close to me don't understand this passion at all and laugh when I mention I listen to korean music. Some colleagues even tease me if I already know the Korean nation anthem!But here I feel love and understanding and WE know what we feel and how everyone here feels. I never felt this way towards an idol and I'm old enough to know better, but it's stronger than me. I know it's just a fan-love and all, but it makes me happy and that's what's matter for me and I don't care what narrow-minded people say.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: hey I just looked and in some websites like expidia has a flight to seoul Korea for $800.00 but its one way...sisters,we just have to save our money and go when is not too expensive,spring or fall...summer seems to be more expensive...We can go as tourists instead of fans and who knows if we are in the right place at the right time we might see them! 

Guest HildaP

sis dhebbie2t can you share what work you do? I don't work,maybe why I don't have much money but I do have a small income. I love the way sis@PaulaL express herself,yes sis is an incomprehesive kind of love,if you don't experience it you can't understand it. I find it very romantic,very out of this world and it doesn't matter that is all in my part...I still love him like you do Lay and sis love DO...fantastic...something many will not understand.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: yes sis put in for a leave but wait and see if we can go first!!!! its so nice to plan a trip with both of you! Yeehaaaa,here we come!!!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: well sis @PaulaL,now IM not going to be able to sleep tonight! OOOHHHH thanks so much for the photos.How beautiful they are...special my beloved. how lucky we are that we can talk about them like this...my family knows I have lost my mind already but they don't know why! hahahaha oh my :-O

Oh, I just found this pict of one of their last concerts and we were playing with this pose in our last rehearsal. What do you think?jOp5nXxArKlZO.jpgIMG_1383_zps091582b8.jpg
It is really funny planning such a trip. sis@dhebbie, come to the Azores also!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: Well my dear sis @dhebbie2t   I believe there are many kinds of love. This love we have for them is a special kind. As long as we know that is a kind of fantasy love and that it can't be anything else,we will be alright. That way,when one of our guys announces he is dating,or in the future getting married...we won't have a broken heart. I have many photos of Xiumin and the other guys in my laptop as well as other groups. its nice to feel this way about them as long as we don't loose sight of our "real life".

Guest HildaP

oh sis @PaulaL I think you should take as many photos as you can and put them in an album...maybe you can find an address to send them to our guys....they do get fan mail and gifts. Im sure they will love it.

And sis @dhebbie2t when we get to the SM quarters,we need to let them know we came from so far away and maybe they will allow us to see them rehearsing...if not...then we stalk them...

[-O

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: On the contrary, you'll sleep even better, dreaming about Xiumin and about me and Lay and sis@dhebbie and D.O., lol!that's also why I love it here. Most people close to me don't understand this passion at all and laugh when I mention I listen to korean music. Some colleagues even tease me if I already know the Korean nation anthem!But here I feel love and understanding and WE know what we feel and how everyone here feels. I never felt this way towards an idol and I'm old enough to know better, but it's stronger than me. I know it's just a fan-love and all, but it makes me happy and that's what's matter for me and I don't care what narrow-minded people say.

Guest HildaP

tumblr_mtrqeeAxXM1sfe501o1_500.gif

tumblr_n8jzmh4RH21s3rw9no1_500.png

tumblr_n6ov9ybRiS1t1ysd1o8_500.png

sis @Hilda, great idea that of the album! If I knew there was a chance of them getting it I would send it right away! Anyone knows where to send it?sis@Hilda and sis @dhebbie2t, I just love this last hour and a half. I didn't even noticed the time, but it's midnight here in Portugal and this Cinderalla has to go to sleep because I have another show tomorrow and it's a fitness show so I have to get my beauty sleep.stay online and give me something to read in the morning!be well, sis!saranghe! :-*

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: sis dhebbie2t can you share what work you do? I don't work,maybe why I don't have much money but I do have a small income. I love the way sis@PaulaL express herself,yes sis is an incomprehesive kind of love,if you don't experience it you can't understand it. I find it very romantic,very out of this world and it doesn't matter that is all in my part...I still love him like you do Lay and sis love DO...fantastic...something many will not understand.

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: Oh, I just found this pict of one of their last concerts and we were playing with this pose in our last rehearsal. What do you think?
 It is really funny planning such a trip. sis@dhebbie, come to the Azores also!