dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang yeah
IKR?
my poor little bb
with little boy is working so hard nowadays
no worries bb
I will pray that this drama will do good
Since everyone are working hard for it

Guest HildaP

Hi sis @PaulaL   Im here and very much alive. ;) How are things sis? I saw the photos of Lay you posted and he is sooooo handsome in them.

Guest HildaP

They have so many websites of our guys with thousands of photos...sometimes I feel my eyes are going to pop out from looking at so many photos. I might need a brake :((

I came back from the show and I'm sorry if pride is a sin, but I feel very sinful right now. We were better than the last time and I'm so very proud of myself and my colleagues and students. Today we really showed our love for EXO and you can't imagine the feeling you have when dancing with al your heart to do as good as the boys, with their songs and dances! All of you that can, should try to learn some steps. As long as my body lets me, I'll continue to do it, because the happiness you feel later is enormous! I've been a little down with the fact of not going to SMTown concert, but today I almost forgot that and just foccused on the boys and try to do good. If they only knew the influence they have in such a small town all the way accross the world, they would be so so happy! 

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: Hi sis @PaulaL   Im here and very much alive. ;) How are things sis? I saw the photos of Lay you posted and he is sooooo handsome in them.

Guest HildaP

hi sis @dhebbie2t   so nice to see you. My vacation was so goooooo I wish I could go back. And sis @PaulaL Im so happy for you that through your dancing you feel close to our guys...I envy you!

Guest HildaP

I wish I could go to Portugal and see sis group dancing...Im so proud of her!!!!! You guys watch roommate? I love Chanyeol,he doesn't have much time on the show since he is so busy but when he is ther,I love it. There is an actor there that have caught my eye...maybe Xiumin will get jelous if I mention him. ;)

Guest dhebbie2t

@HildaP exactly sis
specially in twitter
it floods in my TL
as in super duper a lot of pictures
specially if you are following several fan sites
you don''t know where to look

oh, I'm still here. I'm not tired at all, on the contrary, I think I'll have trouble sleeping today because I'm too happy!here's some photos of us. I'll edit the video before posting it online.20140712_195656_zps9bc46e8b.jpg20140712_195735_zpsd3db4919.jpg
The ones on the top are the teachers and the ones in the bottom the students. I'm so so proud of them! And everyone is happy!!!!!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: hi sis @dhebbie2t   so nice to see you. My vacation was so goooooo I wish I could go back. And sis @PaulaL Im so happy for you that through your dancing you feel close to our guys...I envy you!

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL I'm with you sis
If the boys will just know these small stuffs that we do that makes us happy
I know they will be glad
because we all know that our boys know how to appreciate
just like BaekHyun sa id recently
when the fabs shouted that "she loves BaekHyun"
Baekhyun replied " I love my Fans"

Guest HildaP

thank sis @PaulaL for the photos...you all look so happy! Sis @dhebbie2t   I want to go to Korea very much but I don't know when or if I will be able to go.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: I wish I could go to Portugal and see sis group dancing...Im so proud of her!!!!! You guys watch roommate? I love Chanyeol,he doesn't have much time on the show since he is so busy but when he is ther,I love it. There is an actor there that have caught my eye...maybe Xiumin will get jelous if I mention him. ;)

Guest HildaP

my sis Paula you all look like you are the same age! DAEBEK! or is it DAEBAK? Just looking at the photo makes me smile sis...