Jump to content

[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife


Recommended Posts

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah poor Chanyeol
he was like
Oh! they're gone, they left me.
puhaha
Then the maknae were starting to look for the gift
they passed by a table of ajhumma with stuff and they are supposed to buy one however the boys doesnt have a cash
boom

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • AlexandraReid

    3031

  • kimlees

    1884

  • yoyo_icecube

    569

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MORE fancams       BAEK IG

I am very new to kpop and Exodus would be the first album I purchase. And as much as I love EXO, I am not a very big fan of american football. Does anyone know yet(I guess it might be too early to ask

Guest dhebbie2t

@malamolly thanks for dropping by sis

what a cute pics of the boys

Oh B is doing his puppy face again? kyeopta.

then that is good sign

now our puppy Baek is coming back

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang yeah poor Chanyeol
he was like
Oh! they're gone, they left me.
puhaha
Then the maknae were starting to look for the gift
they passed by a table of ajhumma with stuff and they are supposed to buy one however the boys doesnt have a cash
boom

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang then ended with nothing
they supposed to buy something from ajjuma

Then there's this Kai's bionic eyes
he saw 7-eleven from afar
and while getting inside the store they were laughing
they're laughing with there cuteness

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang then ended with nothing
they supposed to buy something from ajjuma

Then there's this Kai's bionic eyes
he saw 7-eleven from far away
and while getting inside the store they were laughing
they're laughing with there cuteness

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang and how much is the total?
50$won
puhahaha

But Kris bought Chanyeol an expensive spongebob boxer
As I recall the boxer's price is 300 or 400$won?
and the store wher they bought the boxers the music that is playing is Growl. right?
Then when they went to another store (Tao and Kris) Chanyeol did appear
Then they were like Why are you here?
puhahaha
they're obvious isn't?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang and how much is the total?
50$won
puhahaha

But Kris bought Chanyeol an expensive spongebob boxer
As I recall the boxer's price is 300 or 400$won?
and the store wher they bought the boxers the music that is playing is Growl. right?
Then when they went to another store (Tao and Kris) Chanyeol did appear
Then they were like Why are you here?
puhahaha
they're obvious isn't?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang Oh!
unfortunately I was not able too
I am busy that time
LOL
yeah my bb KyungSoo preferred to be alone
why?
why bb why?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang just kidding dongsaeng
I understand that they were person like that
remember I told you before I can go to cinema alone but not to the point that everytime I am alone
nope, I like company as well
I will accompany KyungSoo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

oops we already reached page 250
chukahae
Congratulations to all of us
thanks to all of the sisters who help to move this thread
love you all
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang just kidding dongsaeng
I understand that they were person like that
remember I told you before I can go to cinema alone but not to the point that everytime I am alone
nope, I like company as well
I will accompany KyungSoo

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang wow, so you are also talented just like your bias
daebak

anyway
how about this when Chanyeol went upstairs and saw the birthday preparation that was pre[ared for him
he was touched by the effort of the boys
uuh!!!
then he saw the gifts
and he was like
Omo these are all mine?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: oops we already reached page 250
chukahae
Congratulations to all of us
thanks to all of the sisters who help to move this thread
love you all
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang wow, so you are also talented just like your bias
daebak

anyway
how about this when Chanyeol went upstairs and saw the birthday preparation that was pre[ared for him
he was touched by the effort of the boys
uuh!!!
then he saw the gifts
and he was like
Omo these are all mine?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang well not all dongsaeng
I like that part where in he need to guess who's gift it was
and I guess he keep on mentioning Kai
He base the gift on the personality of each member
cute

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said: @hajiwonsarang well not all dongsaeng
I like that part where in he need to guess who's gift it was
and I guess he keep on mentioning Kai
He base the gift on the personality of each member
cute

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang I also laugh so hard when I saw that pair of hiphop thing
I also don't think Chanyeol will ear it
you are right
It's very hiphop and shiny

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #EXO_SC #WhatALife

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..