[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest hajiwonsarang

@HildaP Hi oennie, I am Sarah. My UN is very long because that is how I love Ha JiWon eonnie that I admire the most, but EXO is the first KPOP idols I like. And I got hooked up after I saw them performing GROWL in some kpop concerts,.

Guest luehoney

@HildaP, his mom is saying that to us, fans I think... She wants us to be happy :)
and @dhebbie2t, Kyuhyun charater is the same as Baekhyun's character. Don Lockwood... That's why if you want to watch the musical with Baek, you will have to check the schedule properly, because Baekhyun might not be performing that day.. 
The musical has been showing for quite some time now.. but yesterday was the first time for Baekhyun performing in the musical.

Guest HildaP

sis @luehoney that cleard a question I had about the musical...thanks sis...I saw baek's photo and that is the lead role and then they say the super junior guy had it too...now I know why.

Guest luehoney

@HildaP.. you're welcome.. I was confused about that too, at first.. but then I checked the musicals price ticket and schedule.. it was then that I fully understand and get the picture.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

sis @dhebbie2t.....here you go hon.

http://www.ttwigo.com/ nice articles here.

director of musical “Singin’ In the The Rain” posted pictures on his Instagram on May 14, that show the situation of the musical’s practice routine.

What special is that the picture shows Super Junior’s Kyuhyun who acts as the lead role, Don Lockwood. In the first picture the maknae of Super Junior is seen sitting with an intense look while holding his script. The second picture, however, shows him practicing his tap dance, with real tap shoes.

Fans have been showing a big expectation for his dance, as the SM C&C, the subordinate company of SM Entertainment who produce this musical promise to bring a different musical show, completed by an artificial rain along its scenes. There is even a caution message in the ticketing site, saying audience who sit in the front row might get wet due to the “rain”

Kyuhyun’s first performance will kick off on Saturday, June 7, to be followed on June 8, 12, 13, 14,15, 19, and 20.

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: @HildaP, his mom is saying that to us, fans I think... She wants us to be happy :)
and @dhebbie2t, Kyuhyun charater is the same as Baekhyun's character. Don Lockwood... That's why if you want to watch the musical with Baek, you will have to check the schedule properly, because Baekhyun might not be performing that day.. 
The musical has been showing for quite some time now.. but yesterday was the first time for Baekhyun performing in the musical.

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t....lol hon...read sis @luehoney 2 posts. She explain why we see two different actors in the same role... ;;)

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang Ehy, you don't have school tomorrow?
You need to listen to your mom dear
kekeke...so you better sleep now

Guest HildaP

the look Kyungsoo gives Yixing.... it's like really lay really

the look Kyungsoo gives Yixing.... it's like really lay really #Lay #D.O

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: sis @dhebbie2t....lol hon...read sis @luehoney 2 posts. She explain why we see two different actors in the same role... ;;)

Guest dhebbie2t

Good Morning everyone

Morning here now from where I am

Hello Hello

Today is a brand new day

Brand new day for us and brand new day for our EXO boys

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t Morning eonnie, you're so early here, just woke up, and guess what, first thing I checked is this.ottoke, Is this a sign of addiction?

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang wow, you woke up so early

isn't you slept late last night

I am still here at work, I am at night shift ( unfortunately)

Guest luehoney

Morning lovelies!! today i would be going to my Korean class and gonna be out all day... I'll be back at night! and spam the thread. lolol kidding. annyeong!

Guest luehoney

Maknae reached 2 million followers on instagram! LOL.. congratulations maknae!

Another Drama poster with D.O
BsJArFOCQAAtAsB.jpg