[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest PsychedelicAir

Lolly thanks for doing a great job

Do you know anything about Han KyuWan?

He came out of the army last year, right?

What is he up to these days?

I've always wondered; when you get your call to enter the army can you delay the entry?

Do things like these end the trainee contract?

The only person that I know that has done their army training before debutting is Soul J from N-Train

Han Kyu Wan withdraws from M1 (Boy's Heaven)                            

6-11.jpg

K-Netizens released a new list of rumored members for the group M1.

QUOTE멤버 : 지노, 정훈, 유치수, 박찬열, 김문규, 김준면, 김종인, 류차오, 이씽

Members: Jino, Junghoon, Chisoo, Chanyeol, Moonkyu, Junmyeon, Jongin, Chao & Yi Xing

As you may notice, the rumored leader Han Kyu Wan isn’t in the list anymore.

According to the same netizen, Kyu Wan withdrew because he is going to enter the army soon.

The exact statement was “한규완은 sm나가서 군대간다고 들음!”

We wish him all the best in the path he decided to take!

Credits: hihjs2 + Airene @ CODEM1

Take out with full credits!

JungHoon and ChiSoo remain mysterious

^ some things just aren't meant to be :\ I mean, if he was "supposed" to be in ss501, a group that has already debuted //made their mark// and is now kind of defunct, it just goes to show how long he's been training and no one has picked him up ._. + also I believe changmin of 2am completed his army service before debut, although he isn't exactly a part of the "idol" industry.

EXO-K, EXO-M, Prologue Single II 'History' Revealed On the 9th

b0TQi.jpg

SM’s upcoming male rookie group, EXO-K, EXO-M, will be releasing their second prologue single on the upcoming 9th.

At midnight on the 9th, EXO-K and EXO-M will be releasing the prologue single ‘History’ through iTunes, Melon, Dosirak, Soribada, Naver Music, and Bugs, as well as on Chinese music sites, such as Baidu, Xina, and Sohu Music. Both the Korean and the Chinese version will be released and the fans are anticipating with hot reactions.

Before their official album release, EXO has released official prologue singles to get their name out to the public. They boasted their singing abilities with ‘What is Love,’ an R & B tune. Now with ‘History,’ EXO will show off their flamboyant performance and powerful music. It will be enough for people to truly see the different charms of both EXO-K and EXO-M.

They will be releasing the Korean and Chinese version on the same day, and at the same time. They are also set to debut on the same day, in Korea and China. It seems that with ‘History,’ both versions will make the ears of international fans happy.

Members from both groups are being introduced and revealing different images through a variety of teasers uploaded onto the Internet. These teasers have grabbed the attention of many. The release of the music video for ‘History’ will be on the 8th, and through it, each team’s members will be revealed as well as increasing the interest toward EXO-K and EXO-M.

On a different note, EXO-K and EXO-M members, Kai, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, Baekhun, D.O, Suho, Kris, and Chanyeol, have been revealed.

Credits: janguar @ tumblr | SOURCE

Just less than an hour left guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The line-up is also going to be revealed so we should know who is in EXOK and EXO-M officially. 

I hope its a proper MV, and not one with clips of teasers all put together. I want to see all of EXO together!

Guest lolly88

EXO-K_HISTORY_Music Video (Korean ver.)

xd5wlk.jpg

EXO-M_HISTORY MV_Chinese ver.

35cg0vq.jpg

comments:

sounded like what sm will produce for all their groups

like suju and shinee ,i cant wait to see what they have install for us next.

exo k wins hands down to be honest overall,they look more fierce ,but the dance steps seemed slopp

suhun got the least the parts and camera time in the mv ,i’m surprise

baekhyun ,chanyeol ,suho and kai caught my attention the most .

exo m sounded really weird except for the rap parts Kris and Tao nail it ,

what is love sounded much better in terms of pronunciation ,probably because it was a slow song

i hated luhan outfits the most its horrible

SuHo has such a nice voice and I said before the deep voice rapper in Exo K will be one of my biases. And that's Chanyeol :wub: but I like EXO the most.(all 12)

About the song, it's not extraordinary but enough to catch most attention. Beautiful flashing of the faces in the mvs too.

Imagine all 12 of them on stage performing... complete. Debut is nearing, guys. ^^

Guest lolly88

EXO-K – History

Listen, can you feel it? My heart isn’t beating

(My heart be breakin’)

I tried to cry for my broken heart, I tried to scream ‘Ha!’ (My pain be creepin‘)

(My pain be creepin’)

Black and white, already north and south, the end of the war scene hasn’t come

The sun’s despair is divided in two

* Because it’s spinning and spinning far away, we’re all coming to the place where it started again

Although they are muddy mistakes, I can become powerful whilst learning

I know that I will become one person as big as the sun

Oh, oh, we’re all going to our future together

I need you and you want me, this earth is from this star oh, oh.

Every, every, everday it’s the history I create

Break it! Desire’s foul, move it! The virtue that is a destruction

(No more shakin’ like that)

(No more shakin‘ like that)

When the magic time passes by, again, I have to replay, as I’m washing it

Taking over the spacetime and dreaming of a morning in Eden

Let’s go! We have that kind of entity

* Because it’s spinning and spinning far away, we’re all coming to the place where it started again

Although they are muddy mistakes, I can become powerful whilst learning

Oh, oh, we’re all going to our future together

I need you and you eant me, this earth is from this star oh, oh

We get up again when we find the concept of our dreams

Get up, get up, get up (turn it on) get up, get up, get up

When you belive that it will last forever, when you hesitate when you would do it

Tomorrow might be the end, forget the regrets and don’t be scared

Please I love you, love you, love you, it’s gets perfect as the number increases

Take out all the sadness and happiness, you and I are one life

ya! The moment when we were born as one,

The moment when we met the world getting exhausting

We break apart more more more and more more

The sun has lost it’s energy as if it was broken like a rock

Increasingly, increasingly, increasingly, increasingly more,

The moment when I meet the dream of seeing the earth again

My heart beats, beats a lot. Doong doong doong doong doong doong

Look back and we are close to the starting point

Yeah- EXO-M, EXO-K starts the future history

Oh- with one heart we are becoming stronger

Endlessly to the sun

I need you and you want me, this earth is from this star oh, oh

Every, every, everday it’s the history I create

credits: bugs

romanization: rainydays @ CODE:EXO

translations: Jonghee + seungeunlee @ CODE:EXO

Guest lolly88

LUHAN WEIBO UPDATE

why are you not sleeping at 4am korea time in the morning....

34oqbsh.jpg

his display message is from the chinese ver history lyrics ,

about how exo is split into two but its still part of the sun and he ended with a 12 at the back which probably refers to all the members

Tao Weibo update earlier on at like 2am Korea time ... :phew:

429899_244762492285358_195607557200852_513091_1602490280_n.jpg

Guest Panda17

I'm loving the new song and I finally get to see all their faces. Personally I feel my favorite members so far are all in EXO-M, Chen in specific. Lol I started liking him thanks to this new MV, I can't believe I didn't notice him as much before.

Thanks everyone for all the shares especially lolly88for the lyrics to the song.

Guest im_a_fan

First time posting on EXO thread :) Hello everyone, thanks for posting here, I really appreciate it a lot.

Whoa, everyone in this group is gorgeous!! And I finally remember all their names by now. Exo-M got members with more distinctive face though, I really make an effort to tell apart each Exo-K members. I think releasing tons of teasers and 2 prologue songs helps a lot for the public to get familiar with the members prior to their debut even when i found the concept of prologue songs a bit odd..

And i already pick my bias ( I like all of them though), for Exo-K it's Baek Hyun, I just found this boy really interesting, expressive and his voice is really yummy for my ear ;) He doesn't appear a lot in EXO's teasers but when he does appear, he's always the one who got my attention the most. For Exo-M it's Chen and Lu Han. Chen, because he's cute :D and Lu Han because he has an outgoing personality.

Apart from that, i just love all of them equally, i have quite high expectation for them but i'm sure they wont dissapoint, Exo hwaiting!!!

Guest adorkableheo

Okay, so What is Love didn't get me into EXO that much but can I say History got me hooked and made me a fan? LOL. TBH, I was getting sick of all the teasers and I did not really bother to look up the members. The only one I knew was Kai because he was promoted a lot. But ahhh History got me screaming like a fangirls. I like all of them ahhhh *screamed* but I have two biases okay, three biases haha, I like D.O. (SUPERRRRR faveeee), Baek Hyun (love his vocalssss) & Chan Yeol (who caught my eye since SNSD's Genie PV) ^^

I will sure lurk in this thread more and cannot wait for their debut!!!! :wub:

Guest vinatge21

OMGGGG I've been watching HISTORY both version religiously like every hour or so lol. SO much eye candy for one mv seriously I want them to debut NOW :DDD so I can get my dose of EXO everyday lol I can't wait until their album comes out!!! honestly this is the first group where I seriously love ALL the songs...not even for a snsd album where I found that I loved all the songs ( I'm a huge sone )

My biases in EXO K is Baek Hyun ( ommmggg he has the sexiest voice O_O...he's my most favorite vocalist in Kpop...he pushed jaejoong out of my top spot ) then it's CHan Yeol ( I actually didn't really like him that much I was he's alright...he's cute but after watching History..I was like OMG he's realllllly CUTEEEE.. I love his hair in the mv and I didn't know he rapped so well )

In EXO M my MOST FAVORITE is LUHAN ( OMGGGGGGGG he's my most most favorite out of all the EXO members...he's just so GORGEOUS and has a wonderful voice and he can dance...ughh he's just perfect; the total package ) my second in EXO M is Kris...at first I thought he was too girly but after watching the mv OMGGG... his sexy eye glares and he's SEXY DEEP rapping voice o_o omgggg I was sold ) plus he's a year older and he's 187 cm which is so attractiveeee because I'm 5'10 which is lu han height lol

eeekkk can't wait for more news about exooo!!!

Guest lolly88

2dtvfc6.jpg

30us0t3.jpg

34ozfjt.jpg

========================================================

uHan shoe collection name is JS Angel Wing <3 it's an Adidas Jeremy Scott collection

35kmwr8.png

ehun's Shoes - Converse All-Star DC Comic Collection (Batman)

34y5yk7.jpg

2z404l1.jpg

sbrolu.jpg

======================================================

Who's Behind EXO's historyv Choreographies?? https://twitter.com/#!/stkgz_official

http://www.gokpop.com/news/whos-behind-exos-choreographies::10834.html

It was the award-winning Japanese dance crew called s**t kingz (shikkin). The group is composed of Shoji Mochida, Kazuki Hamamoto, Shota Matsuda (a.k.a NOPPO) and Motohiro Oguri. They're mostly known for their collaborations with Japanese R&B-singer, Daichi Miura, for his songs "Inside Your Head", "Who's That Man", "Your Love" and more.

Guest i-know

^

sh**tkingz are the coreographers? Wow. That's so hot!

I mean they're just handsdown one of the most amazing dance group i know. No wonder why I'm liking "History" dance.