[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

sis @Hilda P, as soon as I opened the forum and saw the picture of Xiumin in your avatar I was soooo happy! I had a feeling it was that one as soon as you described it and thanks so much for the birthday gifts, not only the so funny girls moment, but the wonderful pictures of Lay you posted today! Adoro-vos! (that's "I love you" in Portuguese!)These last posts are great. I saw the first episode of XOXO and found it adorable, especially when that guy says that if he was a girl there was nothing he wouldn't love about the boys. They really are special and I also don't know how someone can hate them or don't like them and their music. That picture of Luhan crying made me laugh because I remembered that when they saw that movie and everyone what crying, Lay was sleeping! lol :-) That's my boy! I'm so happy that he seems so much loose. He's more talkative, more smiling, more bold and way more sexy with that dark hair. I love to draw but don't have much time, but today I said to myself that I had to draw the person that is more special to me at the moment so I started a picture of Lay. I haven't finished it yet, but when I do I'll share it with you.For now (it's almost 10 o'clock in Portugal), I'll do the dishes and go to bed with my laptop to watch more videos and interviews from the boys. I'm very happy that K is back, because I also missed them and now we begin to have lots of new stuff again. Iupi!!!!! Good night, sis! 

@frozenintime hello there.. we are more than happy to have you here.. why didn't you join our conversations before?? glad you made it and post something.. looking forward to communicate to you more in this forum :) yes, exo able to make us change our bias every 5 seconds lol. nowadays my heart wavering for chenchen.. ah...its so hard to be loyal for one and only king kris.. ><

Guest frozenintime

yoyo_icecube said: @frozenintime hello there.. we are more than happy to have you here.. why didn't you join our conversations before?? glad you made it and post something.. looking forward to communicate to you more in this forum :) yes, exo able to make us change our bias every 5 seconds lol. nowadays my heart wavering for chenchen.. ah...its so hard to be loyal for one and only king kris.. ><

Guest HildaP

hello @frozenintime   and welcome! You are going to love this blog. Sis YoYo Chen is so sweet...and Im glad that you posted the photo sis PaulaL,I love it.

"Yo te quiero mucho" (Spanish for I love you)...sis Paula and I have overdosed several times with our guys. Xiumin,Xiumin my sweet "caballero".

tumblr_n5jf2ahd741qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jf20Rw1J1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

By the way,can anyone find out if Chanyeol got hurt? I read he had hurt his arm real bad.I hope is not true.

Guest HildaP

oh my...he did get hurt ........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3epbmAvJyPI

I hope all is well...how in the world do we find out how he is? Is this a recent video?

Guest HildaP

Moonlight and Overdose...nice. 

black rouge ♡ don’t edit

tumblr_n5jdzeNXXr1rtbnipo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5f2ymVCa11rjxb8po1_250.giftumblr_n5f2ymVCa11rjxb8po2_250.giftumblr_n5f2ymVCa11rjxb8po5_250.gif                                                                                       tumblr_n5f2ymVCa11rjxb8po6_250.gif

tumblr_n5d4olsHsb1sy9nfjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jhz13i9b1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jhn7fP5p1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n5jhqsqTwA1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5870cC73z1sm7oj1o7_r1_250.gif   tumblr_n5jg7bldJ91rxwjcmo1_500.png

tumblr_n5j46gHXri1rxv75ko1_500.gif

tumblr_n5j46gHXri1rxv75ko2_500.gif

tumblr_n5j46gHXri1rxv75ko3_500.gif

tumblr_n5jhbpMkq51qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jh8jQ8g31r55wb5o1_500.png.tumblr_n5bhjfYR8t1rbka0co1_250.gif

tumblr_n5bhjfYR8t1rbka0co2_250.giftumblr_n5bhjfYR8t1rbka0co3_250.giftumblr_n5bhjfYR8t1rbka0co4_250.gif

tumblr_n5j46o7U8E1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n5jgx3pTFW1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

Guest luehoney

@PaulaL!! Happy belated birthday!!! When is your birthday?? 13th May??? Mine is on 12th!! Its a day apart.. OMO!!!
 I'm so so so glad to see this thread is moving quite fast lately.. I've been absent for a day, and the thread jumped two pages!! Before this it would take us DAYSSSS to get to the next page... Good job sisters..
I am sorry because lately I'm not able to contribute much to the thread.. Finals is just around the corner, and assignments are endless.. T.T
Btw, I've already ordered Both versions of the Overdose Albums!! It's a birthday presents from my parent.. hihii.. I'm so excited!! I wonder whose photo card I'm gonna get! 

Guest HildaP

dear sis @luehoney............let us know what card you get as soon as you get it. I have seen Xiuminis and he looks so handsome. Don't worry about the blog,you have a lot in your mind now with your finals and assingments,when you are all done then you can post day and night!

Rumor is Chanyeol hurt his arm during practice...I cannot find anything on the web...Im so frustrated!!!!!

tumblr_n4kzlqcSRV1rzxiiro1_500.png

shadow of the wolf tree

cause lack of xiumin on your dash, bb deserves more love.ooooohhhhh myyyyyyy!!

yixingofficial:  xiuguns omfg

tumblr_n5j44gM84h1raepogo1_500.jpg

image                                                                                                tumblr_n44g60Dscf1qhfeino1_500.gif

tumblr_n5jrk15RJH1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jrjcdJWN1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jrg5KMh81qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jrfeSgwG1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5i80cp6Ty1rxv75ko1_500.gifOhhh I hope he is alright.

tumblr_n5i80cp6Ty1rxv75ko2_500.gif

tumblr_n3z7343F2C1ru1hrko1_500.png

image

tumblr_n5jp92UPXW1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg                                                                                                 tumblr_n5jp8kik5V1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5jpm1HWZT1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5bg5qXtg01r0b2jzo2_250.gif*********************************************tumblr_n5bg5qXtg01r0b2jzo1_250.gif

tumblr_n5j2rp8jJZ1rxv75ko1_250.gif*******************************************tumblr_n5j2rp8jJZ1rxv75ko2_250.gif

posting this from a tumbler page....
How did you know? awww chanyeol is injured too :(

there’s fanacc from fans who attended the recording

yeah jongin hurt his waist,sehun broke his pinky finger and chanyeol hurt his arms.pls take care they have a loads  of schedule coming up.

i have no idea what happened to Yeol and only know that Kris didnt come back w the rest from Shanghai

Anonymous
Wait. what happened to kai???

he fell down and hurt his hips during today recording

Anonymous
sehun and chanyeol injured, kris is still not back.. ot12 is performing tomorrow at m countdown. i hope they all get better soon :(

tumblr_n5gwc1eKjj1s36084o1_500.png

Guest HildaP

nice video of our guys paying respect to GDragon...all those bows! sis @PaulaL    watched the video until the end.Big surprise for you there. Im not sure if what I posted about the injuries are recent or past...but the post about Chanyeol hurting his arms looked like a recent post.  OOOOHHHHH sis @yoyo_icecube    did you get Instagram? 

http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/K-POP/gd-and-exo--1

Guest HildaP

n5ia2p.jpg

n5it9c.jpg

n5i6br.jpgsweet baby...look at his lovely red ears

n5i01o.jpgFOR SURE

n5isrx.jpg

Guest luehoney

Thanks @HildaP unnie! Sure will do! I'll post it here the moment I received the albums!!
Btw, just wanted to share this.. Its an EXO promposal!! and I think its REALLY CUTE!!

Btw Hilda unnie.. are you user on the Allkpop forums?? I've been lurking there for quite a while now.. never posted anything though, because I think there're just too many trolls there, and some of the users are a bit harsh sometimes.. Just days ago there's like this HUGE drama involving a mod... Too much drama I don't think I'll be able to fit in.

@luehoney dont worry about not contributing much to the forum.. just focus to your study for now, i know bcoz my sis also in upm, she's now in assignment mood too.. we just miss you :) but its okay... we'll catch up later when you have your semester break. :) but a guess later you have alooooooooooooooooooot of pages to catch... haha 
ah... so envy, i haven't order mine.. now my money is for business, concert etc2.. :( need to wait for my next royalty which is next year.. im gonna order all the album at once next year!! haha
i hope you get your bias card..if not.. we can find a way to trade later :) i saw alot of trading in twitter lately. 

@HildaP i heard about their injuries.. my heart is so heartbroken.. plus kris in shanghai.. and people talk about him having problem with the members again .. i wonder when they gonna leave him alone. i believe he's just take a rest.. its not like they gonna sing on stage like every single days.. and no...i dont have instagram. no smartphone no instagram. 

Guest HildaP

sis @luehoney...no I don't post in Kpop forums.I don't like the way they talk to each other either and they use profanity a lot. But I like to read everything they post on our guys,so I go there often. This is my favorite place to post,there is no drama here and lots of nice people to talk with.And I loved the promposal...what a lucky girl! The three guys were so cute! Thanks for sharing.

sis @yoyo_icecube,how did they get injured. And why is our kris having trouble with the other members? Did you read this? Can you post it? My Xiumini ok? I never would have thought Kris would have trouble with  the other guys,they are so close. But,like real life brothers they probably argue and get in each others nerves. Please let me know where you read about kris.

@HildaP they get injured during practice and show champion rehearsal.. well about kris, i read somewhere but forget where.. i guess you can try google it. i can tell you what i heard.. during their long hiatus, kris going back to canada.. during that time there's talk about kris having problem with the members and run away, left the group. and after he came back, there's also rumors that he's actually not welcomed.(this is new rumor that i read in a blog, its from exo's stalker)
and now, kris currently at shanghai, he's not going back to korea like other members.. i dont know why he decide to stay in the middle of promotion, some fans said he just want to spend some times with his mother, which i hope its true. and again.. people talk about he got problem with the members. we never know because we only see them from far. hope kris will back soon, its not worth to waste his 5 years training and left the group. 
i but kris is not stupid, if he could pass the trainee days which the most difficult one because of the unsure future.. im sure he could overcome any of problem. he's not stupid to left the group.  

PLANETSUHO GAVE SUHO THIS PURE GOLD AS BIRTHDAY PRESENT... WHY THEY SO RICH???
BnlLZgcIAAAHAAa.jpgBnlLZgcIAAAHAAa.jpg

BnlyADJIcAE6U3B.jpgcongratulation exo-k
now twitter trending : #Overdose2ndWin

btw, i copy this from @/douchezhang
Regarding the change from OT12 performance to EXO K only for tmr's mnet countdown, SM stated that due to the recent packed overseas schedule, EXO M is taking the time now to prepare for their concert. There will be opportunities in the future for ot12 performances.
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000355256

luehoney said:
@PaulaL!! Happy belated birthday!!! When is your birthday?? 13th May??? Mine is on 12th!! Its a day apart.. OMO!!!
 I'm so so so glad to see this thread is moving quite fast lately.. I've been absent for a day, and the thread jumped two pages!! Before this it would take us DAYSSSS to get to the next page... Good job sisters..
I am sorry because lately I'm not able to contribute much to the thread.. Finals is just around the corner, and assignments are endless.. T.T
Btw, I've already ordered Both versions of the Overdose Albums!! It's a birthday presents from my parent.. hihii.. I'm so excited!! I wonder whose photo card I'm gonna get!