[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest MISSMOON

Hi exo fans,
recently, I became interested in kris. He is handsome and cute guy. I have a question, hope u can answer me??
what is kris's rank in term of popularity among exo members???

these some of kris's videos that I love

keep the thread alive, fighting :-bd

hello @MISSMOON, welcome to the thread. we are happy to have you here. hope to see you here often.
about your question, i am not very sure about that.  but he might be among the top5 who are very popular among exo members.
i think if according to the numbers of fansite, kai, luhan and baekhyun have alot of fansite compare to other members. kris has alot too.. i think he's in top5 most popular in exo along with luhan, kai, baekhyun, and sehun.
i do believe popularity among exo members also are varies in different city.. 
for example, i think kris very popular in japan, but in korea kai is popular than him. this is my opinion. so i dont know whether its true or not. lets wait other exosoompiers come and feed their opinion too :)

@missmoon : Hello and welcome.
I can't watch you videos right now because my internet is not good enough. But I will, as soon as I can.

@yoyo_icecube : I understand.... (and it's a very good excuse to hide behind Kris, indeed ;)). I'm sad to learn that you are scared because you were hurt before...
I guess we all  choose our fantasies according to our previous love stories and our tastes.
It's funny we both like Kris so much because we are so different !! I like guys with very strong personalities, I think tattoos are beautiful and I'm addicted to scary looking people :)
If we both like Kris, it means that he has many charms, many talents, many seductive arguments !!!

Guest MISSMOON

@yoyo_icecube thank u chingu. I will try to come often here :-bd
I will tell u how I became a fan of kris since it sounds funny :) . I'm a kdramas fan, I don't know much abt kpop; more specifically I'm starlight angel ( park shin hye's fan). because it has been a while since unnie filmed in drama, I missed her. so I decided to read fanfics abt her. kris was a lead character in one of the fanfics that I read. For me to imagine the scenes , I have to know the characters. I searched in youtube, and I watched a lot of his videos. I found him unique among the idols. he doesn't look like the others, neither in his look nor in his personality. maybe because he is chinese. since I like him, I got to know all exo members. I also like luhan, he is so cute; knowing his age shocked me. he looks so young!!!!

chingus, look what I found:
one of the exo fans, ranked their popularity based in facebook official fanpage:

cr: Yuyu Yusoff
here is another video abt exo members popularity in korea, the one who ranked them is korean >>>why is kris the least popular here T.T. anyway I believe in him. he will become the number one idol oneday.

cr:sss

They all r in the beginning of their popularity journey. maybe the least popular, will become the most popular one day and vice versa . they still didn't show what they have got.

Guest MISSMOON

@malamolly thank u chingu :-*
@malamolly @yoyo_icecube so u both like kris. sure he has his own unique charms. I expected him to be the most popular exo member, maybe he is and maybe he is not. but in my eyes he is the best :x .
actually the whole group members r popular. this idol group became one of the most popular idol groups in the shortest period of time.

Guest MISSMOON

chingus btw I saw some of you qouting images which is against soompi rules ( http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules )

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"EXO Ranking in Kindness

cr:sorandomerinh
people r ranking them even according to kindness, poor guys. being in a group with a big number of member makes people always want to compare them. I hope no jealousy btw the members. 

Guest MISSMOON

btw guys, doesn't suho looks like siwon??? they look like brother, when I first saw suho. i though he is siwon younger brother.
tumblr_m0j97kyexk1qax4flo1_500.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5OxQjV13ur90hSQrCS9Lsiwon-suho.jpg

I also like suho, I has a good personality and talents. I was sad when I found he is ranked the least popular :(

Guest luehoney

@missmoon!! lol yes. suho really look like siwon!!! btw.. welcome!!! i hope to see more of you here. do visit us often ya... and about the popularity contest.. i just hope the boys won't see any of those videos...i don't want them to feel sad and small compared to their other members. i don't want any arguments and competitions amongst them..

good morning girlsss!!!! 
@MISSMOON in my eyes.. kris is the most handsome in exo. but everyone have their own preferences. i think maybe korean doesn't find him handsome.. a few days bfore i just argued with some people, they asked me "what did you smoke? kris ?handsome?" they even said kris is ugly. its hard to believe... what's wrong with their eyes?? but yeah.. its happening, even when we see him as most handsome but.. still out there who dont like his looks and prefer luhan's or kai's loooks.
i havent watch the videos becoz my internet is slow.. but who is more popular in exo, its doesnt matter to me. i prefer if kris is not so popular, coz i can't handle my jealousy towards other fangirls,especially the senior fans who follow kris since his teaser

ps: ALL FORUMERS...since someone point it out.. pls read the rules again!! :) 

malamolly

said: @yoyo_icecube : I understand.... (and it's a very good excuse to hide behind Kris, indeed

;)

). I'm sad to learn that you are scared because you were hurt before...

I guess we all  choose our fantasies according to our previous love stories and our tastes.

It's funny we both like Kris so much because we are so different !! I like guys with very strong personalities, I think tattoos are beautiful and I'm addicted to scary looking people

:)

If we both like Kris, it means that he has many charms, many talents, many seductive arguments !!!

soompi news today about exo's showcase in shanghai..

Following their successful comeback showcase in Korea, the boys of EXO went to Shanghai, China where they held their comeback showcase for their second mini album, “Overdose,” in front of 10,000 fans.

The phenomenal boy group packed a good show at Mercedes Benz Arena where they performed their title song, “Overdose” as well as their other track, “Run.” They performed a total of seven songs, including their previous hits“MAMA”, “Wolf”, and “Growl.

Aside from the performances, a video showing highlights from their activities and award shows in 2013 was shown as well as an introduction to the choreography for “Overdose.” The boys also played games with the fans and spent a fun time conversing with them.

The 10,000 lucky fans present at the event were specially chosen through a raffle draw at the official website of Dong Bang Satellite TV and Weibo. Fans who were unable to get tickets were even waiting outside the venue, proving the popularity of the group in China.

The “EXO Comeback Show” will be broadcasted in a special program to be aired at Dong Bang Satellite TV which is available all over China.

Guest HildaP

HELLO sisters,WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS. Im finally home,had a wonderful time with family. Missed you all...three whole pages to read!! So many wonderful photos and videos. Our guys are so wonderful,after watching the comeback video I find Kai more interesting than I used to and I adore Suho.AAAHHH and sweet,sweet Chanyeol...what a voice! And kris,Tao,my heart beats stronger now thanks to you both. And my Xiumin,ooohhhh that face,that smile,those eyes!!!!! That charisma,he doesn't have to say a thing for me to just stare at him and stare,stare,stare.

Im disappointed that they only want to bring EXO to USA in only major cities and then Canada. Miami,Tampa,Orlando,they are very big cities and yet no mention of them coming here to Florida. Hope one day they will.

Sis @PaulaL the picture I mention is a black and white of Xiumini with a big,nice scarf around his neck and I think his hair is spiked in it.

th?id=HN.608028027636484587&pid=15.1YES I DO!..th?id=HN.608042145199295734&pid=15.1..th?id=HN.607991576250224327&pid=15.1..Kpop Fanservice..th?id=HN.607999083853053967&pid=15.1..th?id=HN.608017771251172654&pid=15.1

tumblr_moa6qjaV6j1rfli4ko1_250.gif...Do You Believe?...And a teary eyed Tao

http://xiuhanims.tumblr.com/...http://xiuhanims.tumblr.com/...Submission box is currently CLOSED. We will re-open it once the ...

th?id=HN.608002927841969806&pid=15.1

Guest exolovelove

Hello chingu .just want to tell you please participate and watch global we got married ep 7 - key and arisa. in that episode they're getting married and the preview form ep6 showed suho who came as well, with someone behind him. so you guys please watch ep 7 next week? bcause our suho and someone(exo member as well i think) will come ! ahh. im excited ! heeh

Guest luehoney

exolovelove said: Hello chingu .just want to tell you please participate and watch global we got married ep 7 - key and arisa. in that episode they're getting married and the preview form ep6 showed suho who came as well, with someone behind him. so you guys please watch ep 7 next week? bcause our suho and someone(exo member as well i think) will come ! ahh. im excited ! heeh