[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

^ kekeke. did everyone see kai flash skin ^^ at the end?

and the head jerk/smirk at 00:36 my goodness

I'm so glad for once SME isn't trying to market their rookie group as innocent prepubescent youngins and letting them

have an edgier image; ohkai T.T

thanks for sharing the new pics babyblueangel!

here's how you guys can support exo when their song is released :D

2gtvtio.png

credits: (as stated on image)

Source : @CENT_EXO

Shared by littlefantasies @ CODE:EXO

I think Kai is handsome and talented but why does most of the introduction of the other members have to include Kai..it is making me get bored of Kai actually. Does Kai always have to have so much of the spotlight?rolleyes.gif

@jisol thanks for sharing the eng subs!

Here's a bunch of photos from the Wkorea photoshoot

*quoted image*

cr:univexo

W Live with SM Fashionistas (Luhan, Sehun & Kai) 46P

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

click to see the rest

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: as tagged

SeHun is so photogenic with those bedroom eyes. What a handsome guy! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

^ I know what you mean, I'm not sure why Kai is being focused on so much right now, and although I like him the best out of everyone at the moment; something isn't adding up. I really hope he doesn't get like, residual resentment from fans or the other members for it though because I'm pretty sure none of it is really his fault or anything. I guess, SM really likes that he's sort of the all inclusive member (handsome; good at dancing; can rap/sing as well?/has interest factor due to being friends with taemin) and focusing on him might overall generate more interest? I'm not sure...

but I do have to say personally, I am totally not sick of his dancing yet; his choreography is so powerful and he seems really confident in the teasers :)

^ I know what you mean, I'm not sure why Kai is being focused on so much right now, and although I like him the best out of everyone at the moment; something isn't adding up. I really hope he doesn't get like, residual resentment from fans or the other members for it though because I'm pretty sure none of it is really his fault or anything. I guess, SM really likes that he's sort of the all inclusive member (handsome; good at dancing; can rap/sing as well?/has interest factor due to being friends with taemin) and focusing on him might overall generate more interest? I'm not sure...

but I do have to say personally, I am totally not sick of his dancing yet; his choreography is so powerful and he seems really confident in the teasers :)

Thanks for answering my concerns, I think it is a misstep by SM management. I know Kai has nothing to do with the imbalance of exposure he is getting right now. Everything should smooth out once EXO has their debut. I just hope Kai can stay humble and true to himself in all of this and share the spotlight with the same grace as say someone like Onew. cool.gif

Guest gemajojo

@SammyGi: Kai is the one who is wearing the white jacket with black squares on it

New photo set that was released along with teaser 9  :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: exo's official website

wow so including the new song, there's a total of 8 songs now. i wonder how many there's going be...if they keep adding more it's going to be like a full length album!

Kai and Sehun are my biases so far !! wub.gif

can anyone tell me the age of exo's member? atleast Kai and Sehun.

I heard that Kai just had his birthday! how old is he now ?

Can't wait for them to debut !!

Kai and Sehun are my biases so far !! *quoted image*

Kai's 18, 19 in korean age I think.

Song 'What Is Love' is going to be released today!!!!!!!! Have no idea what time though.

I just heard that SM updated their youtube playlist; but since there are no new releases they might have hidden it :o from public?

eep I'm so excited for them!

^^ ps. the title "what is love" reminds me of like, 90s songs from Play/Black Eyed Peas

lolol

Hi! First time on this thread but I have got to say that their Prologue debut song is very good! It's soulful, sexy and smooth~ I love their vocals and how this is a ballad and not some upbeat song that rookie groups place out when they debut! There has been a lot of commotion of fans being let down b/c this song is a ballad and not a dance song (ahem) ALLKPOP COMMENT BOX I'm talking about you guys! I'm going to look closely to this group and it's not because they are from SM either.

Guest haneulnabi

Kai and Sehun are my biases so far !! *quoted image*

Here's the ages & birthdays of some of the members according to Daum and Naver.

KAI (18) January 14, 1994

SE HUN (17) April 12, 1994

LU HAN (21)  April 20, 1990

TAO (18) May 2, 1993

CHEN (19) September 21, 1992

LAY (20) October 7, 1991

XIU MIN (18) March 26, 1993

Credit: Daum, Naver

I have to say, What is Love is pretty awesome! I hope their upbeat songs will be as good as the ballads. I really wanna hear the full version of Two Moons from Teaser 12.

Guest javanesecandy

all 12 members of EXO

*quoted image*

so far 8 members' names are revealed: (correct me if I'm wrong)

XIU MIN

KAI

LU HAN

CHEN

SE HUN

D.O

BAEKHYUN

LAY

9 members. don't forget about TAO. 

in MV, at 1.23-1.27, who are they? not Baekhyun & D.O right? and where's Jino?

^^" 0:26 - Baekhyun 0:20 - D.O. (Do Kyungsoo) 0:40 - Cris 0:58 - Xiu Min 2:22 - Kai 2:19 - Sehun 2:43 - Tao 1:49 - Luhan(Left) Sehun(right) 3:30 - Chanyeol (japanese genie mv) 2:38 - Lay You can also see Chen in the chinese version of the MV

credits to bubblegum00712

Guest haneulnabi

^^" 0:26 - Baekhyun 0:20 - D.O. (Do Kyungsoo) 0:40 - Cris 0:58 - Xiu Min 2:22 - Kai 2:19 - Sehun 2:43 - Tao 1:49 - Luhan(Left) Sehun(right) 3:30 - Chanyeol (japanese genie mv) 2:38 - Lay You can also see Chen in the chinese version of the MV        

credits to bubblegum00712

Thanks for this info! I had given up trying to figure out who was who. Took watching the Kor and Chi version side by side to realize that the two vids are exactly the same except when it shows the guys singing and the parts with the dancing. The Korean version's dance sequence is sexy and the Chinese version has the powerful dance. I like the sexy, haha.

exoall.jpg

Credits to official EXO 6theory thread. Helps you to identify who's who in the MV. The two names who are in Chinese are 1) Chanyeol (Alone with a book in a dark house lol), 2) JoonMyeon (in the field with Kyungsoo)

Chris is one really good-looking fellow. Reminds me of Fan Yi Chen 范逸臣, a Taiwanese singer.

Debuting with a full length album, they're really being invested in ALOT. SM is going to make sure they are going to be huge and from what the teasers have shown, these guys are truly talented and they can definitely make the cut.

Looking forward to the debut song, it's not going to be long from now.