[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest babyblueangel

omg yay! i was waiting for someone to start an exo thead ^^ im really excited for their debut!

:) here are the past teasers that have been released EXO Teaser 1_KAI (1) EXO Teaser 2_KAI & LU HAN EXO Teaser 3_TAO (1) EXO Teaser 4_KAI (2)_One Take ver. EXO Teaser 5_KAI (3) EXO Teaser 6_KAI (4) EXO Teaser 7_SE HUN & KAI and the most recent one EXO Teaser 8_SE HUN hints that exo will have 12 members

Guest babyblueangel

Blown up screencap of the EXO members minus Se Hun

tumblrlxmfvfghcc1r8iw0b.jpgsr: exokm@tumblr I can only recognize Kai and Tao for sure atm haha

Guest exo.lover

YAY an official thread. I am seriously so excited about EXO!! so far my bias is Kai, LuHan and SeHun ~~<3 i want all three of them to be in EXO-K , but i dunno if thats going to happen :/ ah well. hurry up with the teasers SM, we are getting really impatient here.

what is this group ? like SuJu, dance group? I'm waiting for acappella group from this people. since The Grace and DBSK are left with two people each of them.

Guest Princesa_Preciosa

Yay Finally a thread open for EXO. No one knows the official date of debut yet, but  I'm really anticipating it.

Hmmm... SM has been teasing us for almost 3 weeks now? Longest yet blink.gif Rather than who they are, I actually want to hear their music. The song in the first teaser was quite good! Knowing SM though - I'll probably be disappointed ph34r.gif