[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Chen makes Solo Debut with Beautiful Goodbye

0003981124_001_20190402091605599.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.04.0

Article: EXO Chen's successful transformation as a #1 solo

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+775, -17] It's the kind of song that leaves an impression the more you listen to it so I keep putting it on repeat

2. [+442, -10] Chen's song is crazy good... it's crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+348, -8] I'm enjoying the song. The 'us' at the very end leaves such an impression on you.

4. [+304, -8] Must listen

5. [+230, -4] As expected of Chen

6. [+68, -2] I always take a listen to all of the songs at the top of the charts and I had to keep looking up who this guy was ㅋㅋ found out that he's an EXO, didn't know the group had such a gem

7. [+49, -2] Compared to other singers who are strong on the charts but can't sing live, Chen's live singing is daebak too

8. [+44, -0] Not an EXO fan but Chen's really good.. his solo will be successful

9. [+39, -1] The fact that he kicked the roof during the morning commute time... reminds me of Kyuhyun's 'At Gwanghwamun' hitting daebak. It's not something common for SM's male idols.

10. [+33, -1] Listened to it by chance and the song is crazy good, it's just so good. He's a great singer.

cr

-======

[OFFICIAL] 190409 [이슬라이브] 첸 (CHEN) - 사월이 지나면 우리 헤어져요 (Beautiful goodbye) with 임한별 (Onestar) | Tipsy Live

D3szJewU0AEHliX.jpg:large

D3szJOeUcAAjoPg.jpg:large

====

D3sxH8QUIAAXjKb.jpg:large

D3s1nK2UcAAvsz7.jpg:large

TRANS  | 190409 #SUHO Instagram Update: "Wherever we are, always WE ARE ONE  #/LaDéfense"

Spoiler

D3sxNlQUYAAFZIM.jpg:large

On 4/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, carmolita said:

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask this, but are EXO and GOT7 going to attend the Billboard Music Awards? :unsure:

erm im not sure bout this,

but i can imagine how richard simmons powerful it would be for bts, exo and got7 to attend the billboards this year lol

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #HappySehunDay
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #BBMAsTopSocial