[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

• AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #XIUMIN_always_you

[K-netizen] Baekhyun covers 'Every day, Every moment'

- Woah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really really love this feeling the most. Baekhyun-nim’s voice…sounds like...powerful but it’s also like the sunlight. I want to listen to it for a long long time. Thank you for always singing.

- There is a saying ‘As we live and see, there will be moments we see love in one’s eyes’, and it seems true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You are so heartwarming that I’m crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You made me so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you for making me able to like EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I was looking for this video, thank you ㅠㅠ I’m touched that Baekhyun looked at the upstairs one by one while he was singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let’s be together every day, every moment ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah 

- The moment that man smiled while he was singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ happy birthday Byun Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He knew fans must have been upset once the show was over, so he prepared the stage and wanted fans to hear the song as the lyrics...every word is how he thought about fans. I was touched while he was singing, he was looking around to see all of the fans in their eyes. Thank you, I love you. Baekhyun-ah, it’s good luck to love you. Happy birthday. Baekhyun-ah, let’s be together every day, every moment. Let’s be always happy.

- I didn’t get a ticket for the Kyoong party, so I was very upset while streaming, and this is the song that he said he had been wanting to sing for us. The moment he sang the line ‘Will I be able to smile without you’, I was crying hard. Whenever Baekhyun has a hard time, I always want to be his strength but it’s impossible and I feel so sorry about that. But I feel grateful when you said we were always your huge strength. Honestly, what I can give you is somewhat nothing. Baekhyun-ah, please never forget the fact that your existence is my everyday’s hope. Whenever I have a hard day, I feel like I become the happiest person in the world because of your smile, your voice. You have come to us without any warning and I think that is the best luck ever. I used to think that it was hard to say the word ‘lifetime’, but since last year, this word is certainly for you. Baekhyun-ah, I dedicate my lifetime to love you. Because your happiness is always my #0, so you must be always healthy and happy. Someday even when you will have your own family and you won’t stand on stage more often, I’ll still always pray for your happiness with all of my heart. And my youth! my love! (thank you) for working hard, making us happy, making us shine.

- I love the lyrics. He said this was the song he wanted to sing for fans and his eyes were full of honey. He looked at every fan in their eyes while singing. How can I stop loving such a heartwarming person like you, Baekhyun-ah!

- I can see everything in his eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ those eyes say that he loves and cherishes Eris. I couldn’t go to Kyoong party but I love you, Baekhyun-ah!

- Baekhyun-ah, you looked so happy that I also became happy. Your heartwarming eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My one and only idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠ you sings so well.

- I couldn’t go but I can also feel Baekhyun’s heart thought this video. I really love you. I’m crying I really love you. I truly love you.

- He’s the prince… such a prince. He must be a prince. His voice is almost at the level of the sun heat that makes my ears melt.

- His eyes are filled with his love and his heart… even when he doesn’t say it out, we can understand each other. I feel happy when we can have this interactive love together. Thank you for this great present. Baekhyun-ah, I have been very happy to be with you every day, every moment.

- I love this so much. I want Baekhyun to release his solo album so I can listen a lot to his songs.

- I feel like crying because he said these are the words he wanted to say to EXO-Ls.

- I’ll always support and love my singer Byun Baekhyun. Please never forget that EXO-Ls are always be by your side. I always pray for you to shine brightly.

- I love you Baekhyun-ah, I envy people who went there. I’ll always support you, I love you. Baekhyun-ah, let’s be with me every day, every moment.

- Baekhyun said he read the lyrics and thought of Eris. It is definitely Baekhyun who was born with sweetness and loveliness.

- Baekhyun-ah! I’m always grateful for you, love you. Even when it was just a dream, you still shines in the brightest way.

- Baekhyun who became the light of my life, I love you so much and I’m happy because there is you.

- He said he wanted to sing this song for Eris. I can feel very well the warming heart of the person called Baekhyun. I like you every day, every moment.

- He was so heartwarming that I was crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Love for fans = Baekhyun. I feel grateful for you and love you so much. I have been very happy to spend every day every moment together with Baekhyun. Let’s be together in the future too.

- Our Baekhyun is so beautiful. For me only you is enough.

- Among EXO members, Baekhyun-ssi is like a chameleon. Off stage he’s like a mischievous guys with his jokes but as soon as he comes up stage, he changes 180 degree. He’s totally daebak. I have no word except for 

- For many years later, every day every moment, I’ll be with Baekhyun. Thank you so much for being born, for singing. Happy birthday and I wish you will always be happy and healthy. I love you.

- Baekhyun-ah, you came to me like a beam of light. Let’s be together every day and every moment like the song. I can’t forget the day I first saw you.

- I cry every day every moment listening to Baekhyun’s voice. Why this comes so sad. He was so heartwarming that I felt like crying. Thank you for always singing.

- His heartwarming voice color and honey eyes while singing make my heart fluttered but why he keeps smiling in between.

- His eyes seems say like he must sing this song for Eris, I’m so happy.

c: Knets-On-Baekhyun

------------------------------

[Theqoo] EXO Baekhyun is The Top 'Performance Genius' of 3rd Generation

comments :

- Baekhyun does really well. All his expressions and gestures look good.

- I expected Baekhyun would be mentioned.

- Among them, I agree on Baekhyun

- Baekhyun is a powerful idol.

- Baekhyun is so good.

- Baekhyun sings so well too.

- Baekhyun is just very great. He's the top for me. He does well without giving uncomfortable feels and he is also a main vocal.

- Baekhyun is the real good one.

- I really like that clip of Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun does really well. When I watch his performances, all his hand and body gestures look good.

- Baekhyun is the best! He is a great performer for any concept.

- I agree on Baekhyun

- I like how Baekhyun also sings well. It's interesting to watch his performances.

- Baekhyun is good. He doesn't try too hard, I just love watching him.

- I'm not a fan of any idol from the 3rd generation but I thought of Baekhyun before I clicked. He's good at using expressions and gestures. He brings out the born-to-be idol vibe. He is always mentioned for being a great performer.

- Baekhyun is very good at performing. He suits every concept and is good at both dancing and singing.

- Baekhyun is good at both singing and dancing. He is also good at live singing and using expressions.

- Baekhyun is a main vocal but his eyes on stage are so attractive.

- I love Byun Baekhyun so freaking much.

- Baekhyun's talents are daebak.

c: Knets-On-Baekhyun

---------------

[NAVER] SEHUN'S VOLUNTEER WORK ON CHILDREN'S DAY

0004003794_001_20190506113606710.jpg?typ

• [NAVER] EXO Sehun volunteered at the children welfare centre on Children's Day... Doing good deeds  

[+1467; -9] Sehunie does this every year, he is really jjang

[+1258; -3] It's impressive that he has been doing volunteer work consistently

[+788; -0] Sehunie's doing good deeds consistently

[+700; -0] Sehun ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So he went there this year too, he is really determined ㅠㅠㅠ

[+461; -1] Sehun is cool!!!!! ㅎㅎㅎ

[+95; -0] You whose good looks and personality are directly proportionate,,, What are you seriously,,, Why are you so perfect

[+82; -1] Good looking people have kind hearts too

[+72; -0] Are you an angel ㅠ ㅠ

[+64; -0] Sehun is really impressive~!! He has been doing volunteer work consistently! He has beautiful looks and a beautiful heart. As expected people who are good looking, have good hearts too...

[+55; -0] Sehunie is the best

cr.x