[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: hahaha sis...me and my big mouth...Xiumin is ticklish all over...anyway,I sure don't know but you got me there! HHmmmm I have to try blowing his neck,his armpits,his chest,his tummy... >:)

Guest HildaP

We have a saying that goes...to someone who understand you,many words are not necessary. Im originally from Puerto Rico and in Spanish it says...al buen enterderor pocas palabras faltan.

Guest hajiwonsarang

HildaP said: hi sis @hayiwonsarang   he sure is petite and next to me,well...Im not that petite...aaahhhh Im so glad love is blind.

Guest HildaP

oohhhhh look at Suho,how beautiful he looks here.

tumblr_n50useo60O1so5oupo1_500.png

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: We have a saying that goes...to someone who understand you,many words are not necessary. Im originally from Puerto Rico and in Spanish it says...al buen enterderor pocas palabras faltan.

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t  I got it in tumbler,its one of my favorite websites for photos. sis @hariwonsarang  Im having some problems too with my connection. ok this photo will make us laugh some...remember is just for fun...our Tao lol

tumblr_n8atnhhz2C1s3tk5to6_r1_400.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

sis @dhebbie2t  I got it in tumbler,its one of my favorite websites for photos. sis @hariwonsarang  Im having some problems too with my connection. ok this photo will make us laugh some...remember is just for fun...our Tao lol

Guest hajiwonsarang

@HildaP huhuhu, it's really annoying though, you know whenever I refresh the page, it takes forever to load

Guest HildaP

dear sis @hdebbie2t   I was born and raised in Puerto Rico...Im half Taino Indian and half Spanish,my grandfather was born and raised in Portugal before they immigrated to PR I speak Spanish,my original language.

As far as I know there are no pure americans but the original Native Indian Tribes...Europeans came later and took over. Americans are a mixed of many countries...many races have married different races and now we are a comglomerations of races.

Guest HildaP

oohhhh gosh,it was edited sis...that is just his face. They all are so pretty that if you put their faces on female bodies they look better than the originals.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

dear sis @hdebbie2t   I was born and raised in Puerto Rico...Im half Taino Indian and half Spanish,my grandfather was born and raised in Portugal before they immigrated to PR I speak Spanish,my original language.

As far as I know there are no pure americans but the original Native Indian Tribes...Europeans came later and took over. Americans are a mixed of many countries...many races have married different races and now we are a comglomerations of races.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: oohhhh gosh,it was edited sis...that is just his face. They all are so pretty that if you put their faces on female bodies they look better than the originals.

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang oh, so you are having issue with your connection right now?

that's why I am wondering why you're not replying

Guest hajiwonsarang

dhebbie2t said:

@hajiwonsarang oh, so you are having issue with your connection right now?

that's why I am wondering why you're not replying

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t...there are some Native American Tribes still in USA...many handsome American Indian actors too. Have you seen the movie The Last of the Mohicans? The newst version,made a few years ago,it had some of the most handsome Native American actors. Some leave on reservations and many of them live with in the local communities. If you want to know more do a research,you will be surprise what you find.

You know,the Spanish also came to your country and tried to conquer it. I had a philipine friend that spoke perfect Spanish,talago and English. Plus your names are mostly Spanish.aren't they?

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

sis @dhebbie2t...there are some Native American Tribes still in USA...many handsome American Indian actors too. Have you seen the movie The Last of the Mohicans? The newst version,made a few years ago,it had some of the most handsome Native American actors. Some leave on reservations and many of them live with in the local communities. If you want to know more do a research,you will be surprise what you find.

You know,the Spanish also came to your country and tried to conquer it. I had a philipine friend that spoke perfect Spanish,talago and English. Plus your names are mostly Spanish.aren't they?