[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

OMGGGGG Almost 300 pages...I went missing for one day and I find 150+ posts :D

Awesome!!!!

How are you all??

sis @luehoney that gifs you put were hilarious!!! Lay with Kyungsoo and Baek with Luhan OMO :)) :)) :))

here...my babies together :x

10514574_666129950138647_832381337246630

Guest dhebbie2t

EXO’s Baekhyun Talks About How the Group Members Get Along on “Roommate”

roommate-800x450.png

The July 27 broadcast of SBS’ variety program “Roommate” showed EXO’s Baekhyun paying a visit to the cast members’ home after being invited by fellow group member Chanyeol.

During the episode, Baekhyun decided to sleep over for one night, and ended up sharing a room with Jo Se Ho. The EXO member shared his thoughts about being at the “Roommate” house stating, “I don’t feel like a celebrity here. It’s really amazing.”

Later on, Baekhyun also talked about the relationships between the members of EXO in response to Jo Se Ho’s description of “Roommates” as family, “Our group members also argued a lot in the beginning. There were conflicts of opinion. But because we have the presence of a leader, we’ve become a kind of family as we adjust to one another little by little.”

He continued, “I was a bit hot-tempered, but I’ve slowly changed. I think we become like family as many different things mesh together.” Jo Se Ho agreed, saying, “It’s better to honestly talk about things that make you uncomfortable,” to which Baekhyun replied, “The EXO members almost always talk about it.”

“Roommate” airs every Sunday at 4:10 PM (KST) on SBS.  

baekhyun-roommate1.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: OMGGGGG Almost 300 pages...I went missing for one day and I find 150+ posts :D

Awesome!!!!

How are you all??

sis @luehoney that gifs you put were hilarious!!! Lay with Kyungsoo and Baek with Luhan OMO :)) :)) :))

Guest dhebbie2t

Where is the TLP tomorrow?

I saw that boys in Incheon Airport

Are they going to Singapore?

I just noticed LuHan went together with the boys, I also saw him in the Incheon airport together with the 9 boys.

so he already went back to Korea from China?

Guest dhebbie2t

Tao's picture in the airport that on a wheelchair is that recent?

What happen to out KungFu Panda Tao?

:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest sarahkc

@dhebbie2t : Today their concert is in Changsha :') And for Tao what he has :/ EDIT : Singapore = 23 August

Guest sarahkc

Tao replying to fans on weibo :

Fan: Huang Zitao, I want to wash your hair for you!

Tao: Come on, hahaha

Anti: One word, ugly.

Tao: Hahaha… Thanks dude. Slightly better than you, I should thank god for that, right?

Fan: Suddenly feel so touched, maybe it’s because you treat us all too nice on usual days, therefore I was late in noticing how great you are, some people are curious as why such mediocre pictures could go up to the headlines? I think it’s because he’s too great and doesn’t need all those accessories/make-up, uses his realest side to tell us that he lived well in the jungle, that he came back. His way of thinking and emotions are just that direct, what’s the point of those people not acknowledging that, Baby I was born this way.

Tao: My God.. It’s fine~ What do they have to do with me… As long as I have you guys, it’s enough for me. I’m really easily satisfied haha.

Fan: Why would we laugh at you, we don’t only look at your appearance, but also the positive energy you always bring to us. As a celebrity, it’s hard to become one that is loved and supported by everyone. I want to say that the first time I saw th clumsy you on Happy Camp, I’ve already started liking you, thought that you were really cute, really honest. Two years have passed by, our gege has grown up, he has grown up with us.

Tao: Gege… About growing old, seems like I’ve really grown old. Sighs, xiao mei mei men ah (little girls ah….)

Anti: What are the people who said he’s handsome thinking

Tao: You didn’t know sighs… Can you be more ignorant, thanks for commenting.

Fan(?): Our Tao really didn’t get plastic surgery, the exact same as when he was predebut.

Tao: I like natural beauty more (shhh)

Fan: Missed you so much T_T Did you got bitten by bugs.

Tao: Yes… Why didn’t you guys come along to get bitten with me

Anti (fighting with another fan): Then why did you come and comment on my weibo? He really does look ugly, why can’t you just let me say the truth. How is this bashing, my teacher taught me to just say the truth, it’s not just me who’s doing it (saying the truth)

Tao: Aiyo, how obedient of you~ Good children tell the truth~ Okay, continue doing that~ Tell that to someone you should tell that to~ Good girl~

Fan: richard simmons, Huang Zitao, why can’t you richard simmons take care of yourself. Your leg is already injured and you’re still acting strong about it, just sit there obediently during today’s concert, do you hear me!!! You’re already so old and you can’t even take care of yourself!!! And always only report to us the good news and not the bad news!!! Like this, you’ll only let HLs worry about you more, do you know that!!! Like this, how do you we’ll be relieved enough to leave you to someone else

Tao: How could you scold people

Fan: Why do I feel like you’re a little angry? Are you okay? Rest well! You were so handsome in the MV!

Tao: Angry about what! Hahaha I wanted to laugh after seeing those… What kind of people have I not met yet… I’m too bored now so I came here to play with guys for a while. My AB has been activated now hahahahaha

Fan: Don’t care about the bad comments~~~ The people who love you will always be here~~~ Of course I’m not worried that you’ll be affected by the rumors, because you are strong enough~~~

Tao: Haha, I wasn’t angry or throwing a tantrum. Just playing around.

Fan: Taozi, you’ve finally came back! We all missed you so much!

Tao: Me too baby

Fan: I don’t have that kind of life (for Tao to reply her)

Tao: How could you not have haha

Anti: How richard simmons ugly

Tao: Thank you.. I think I’m quite okay.

Anti: Feels like I’m looking at someone from an African countryside.

Tao: The Mother Nature I went to. Thank you. You’ll never get to fly there in your whole life.

Fan: Are you not going to rest earlier tonight!!!! Really want to find someone to knock you out!!! Quickly go!!!!

Tao: Hahahaha, can you guys be worse. I really pity that person (himself)

Guest hajiwonsarang

KoreanA said: OMGGGGG Almost 300 pages...I went missing for one day and I find 150+ posts :D

Awesome!!!!

How are you all??