[THEQOO] EXO’S TOP 3 MASTERPIECES

tumblr_inline_pcsc87nGDh1uvw73d_500.gif

‘Overdose’

tumblr_inline_pcsc91ASoq1uvw73d_500.png

‘Call Me Baby’

tumblr_inline_pcsc9mVBiT1uvw73d_500.png

‘Love Me Right’

※ OP’s personal taste
I’ve seen many others that also like these 3 songs. Personally, I found their pre-Growl songs a bit childish, but these three songs made me, a muggle, fall for them, and I often come back to these songs. It’s amazing how they come out with good songs one after another. (My personal favourite is ‘Overdose’, the sound and quality of the choreo, all of it was awesome)

• [THEQOO] EXO’s three consecutive masterpieces that even made this muggle dance 

- ‘Overdose’ is hella awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ‘Call Me Baby’ is popular among the fans and ‘Love Me Right’ is a great song

- I’m also a muggle but EXO’s songs from that era were pretty good…

- Even now I’m still listening to ‘Love Me Right’. I f*cking love it

- LMR…. I have confidence that it’d do well even if they release it as a new song this summer

- I’m also not an EXO stan but ‘Love Me Right’ is my bias ㅠㅠ In terms of lyrics though CMB is my favourite. ‘There are many that shine, but look at what’s real among them’

- This muggle here thought of ‘Shimmy shimmy ko ko bop’ though.. 

- Not an EXO stan but I listen to CMB and ‘Love Me Right’ a lot

- Oh, true, I’m not an EXO fan but I only know those songs along with ‘Growl’. Especially ‘Love Me Right’, that one is the best. The songs they came out with after these are just so-so for me so I don’t listen to them. It’s been a while but now I’m enjoying ‘Power’ because it’s a cute and uplifting song

- This line-up is good, and 2015 was perfect right up to ‘Unfair’ in the winter

- That’s right, I hopped on this ‘line’ and joined the fandom that winter

- Please release this kind of song this year,,,

• [THEQOO] The year EXO’s performances were daebak (2015)

- LMR’s choreo was seriously well done. It fits the lyrics too

- CMB’s one-take was great

- I liked ‘Exodus’ ㅋㅋㅋ ‘El Dorado’ too

- Honestly, when it comes to EXO’s performances, the one-take ‘Growl’ performance at MAMA 2013 was jjang but because the cameraman was filming with his foot.. what a pity ㅠ ‘Growl’ is cool. Ah, should I talk about the choreo?.. But when it comes to choreo I think ‘Growl’ is the top too ㅋㅋㅋ

- I got sucked into EXO during this era ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I liked ‘Overdose’ and ‘Monster’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But these are cool too

- The teasers, concept, song, everything was perfect during this era

- Before this, I had no interest in them but the songs were too good so I gave EXO another chance. Seriously the song and the performance were overflowing with elegance 

- I joined the fandom after watching CMB ㅠㅠㅠ It’s still good no matter when I watch it

- My favourite songs are those two (LMR & CMB) but if we’re talking about performance, I think it’s ‘Overdose’ and ‘Monster’

- For me it’s ‘Monster’ and ‘Lotto’!!

cr.x

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #EXOComingSoon
  • AlexandraReid changed the title to THE OFFICIAL EXO "엑소" THREAD ll #EXOComingSoon #DONT_MESS_UP_MY_TEMPO

[PANN] EXO’S CONCEPT REVERSAL

tumblr_inline_pg320mWfCt1uvw73d_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg3211m8Us1uvw73d_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg321mtvzx1uvw73d_500.gif

The EXO who sang ‘my entire universe is you~’

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg322jgGsX1uvw73d_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg32357rRw1uvw73d_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg323qx6cQ1uvw73d_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg32c4XfME1uvw73d_400.gif

One year later, ‘I will turn you upside down, break you and swallow you.’ they came back with ‘Monster’

If you exclude their winter album, ‘Monster’ was the comeback right after ‘Love Me Right’. It’s really fascinating how they completely turned around their concept in one year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They’re already in their 7th year but their concepts have never overlapped. I’m looking forward to their concept this year too

• [PANN] Seriously, their concept reversal is awesome

Overall: +1387;-333

[+254;-9] EXO’s concepts have been diverse up till now but in my opinion, the best was ‘Monster’… It’s was freaking dark. I love it

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg32tukK1k1uvw73d_500.gif

[+221;-6] When the ‘Power’ teaser dropped, it was really refreshing. They didn’t come out with this concept though, but it’s such a waste to throw it out. SM-ah ㅠ 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg32w9ap7L1uvw73d_500.gif

[+216;-8] Their concept is everything… their faces are a concept

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg32xveqjO1uvw73d_500.gif

[+98;-2] Seriously I don’t think EXO’s concepts have ever overlapped ㅋㅋㅋ After ‘Monster’ in 2016, I thought ‘won’t they do something refreshing this time?’. I really didn’t expect reggae pop..

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg333sfgFa1uvw73d_540.png

[+89;-0] For real. In these 7 years, their concepts and logos were all different

tumblr_inline_pg3358MWxj1uvw73d_500.png

[+80;-0] After ‘Growl’, coming out with ‘Overdose’ was also a reversal, wasn’t it? After becoming popular with their school uniform concept, they would’ve stuck to something similar afterwards, but when they came out with a completely different concept, wearing suits and heavy makeup, a dark concept, it was unforgettable

[+75;-1] Besides EXO, I seriously don’t think I’ve seen anyone else comeback with distinctly (emphasis on distinctly) different concepts every time

[+74;-2] Last year before ‘Ko Ko Bop’ was released, the fans were expecting a funky and refreshing concept, but when they say articles saying that EXO’s title track will be a reggae pop song, the fans were all like ‘just what in the world is reggae pop??’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like ‘Ko Ko Bop’s unique, sluggish summer vibe

[+73;-1] ‘Lotto’ was good too.. their wealthiness showed

[+70;-1] The refreshing kids who danced in double-denim, sang ‘you can call me monster’ while their skin was littered with wounds. Seriously when the ‘Monster’ MV first came out, it was this feel.. keu..

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg33xw4axw1uvw73d_500.gif

[+65;-1] The moment I saw a kid as cute as this sing ‘she got me gone crazy’, it took my breath away

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pg33ysPyT61uvw73d_500.png

cr.x

DqO4JVhVAAAklEU.jpg:large

DqO4JVhV4AEEBb9.jpg:large

Spoiler

DqO4JVfU0AAgZbF.jpg:large

===

[NAVER] 'Return of the Kings' EXO 5th Full Album to be Released November 2nd

tumblr_inline_pgzh79qG4z1uvw73d_500.png

[NAVER] ‘Return of the kings’ EXO 5th full album, digital to be released November 2nd at 6pm

[+1799;-57] ‘Return of the kings’ suits EXO, I’m proud of them

[+1359;-15] I like that EXO has never had overlapping concepts and always comeback with new concepts. Not to mention they EXO suits all their concepts…. I’m looking forward to this comeback too..!!

[+1013;-7] EXO comeback ㅠㅠㅠ I waited so long ㅠㅠㅠ

[+995;-22] ‘Don’t mess up my tempo’ that can only be shouted by the number 1! Make way!!

[+799;-5] Wow, I’m looking forward to it. EXO hwaiting!

[+151;-1] EXO who always shows us new performances!!! I waited so long ㅠㅠ

[+142;-1] I think EXO’s comeback will be daebak. It already looks cool

[+119;-1] Finally, after ending their individual activities, they’re having a comeback after 1 year and 4 months ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ve missed them!!!

[+102;-2] November 2nd, return of the kings

[+78;-1] I waited really long ㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO, let’s love

netzonexo

[naver] EXO, NOVEMBER 2ND COMEBACK SHOWCASE SCHEDULED... LIVE BROADCAST WORLDWIDE

0003885427_001_20181019090442224.jpg?typ

Untitled.png

original post: here

1. [+1502, -46]
11/2 EXO comeback, let's hit daebak

2. [+952, -24]
A comeback showcase!! It makes me look forward to EXO's comeback evne more, do it faster!!

3. [+742, -11]
Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠEXO is coming backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+648, -9]
I told you EXO were coming backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I need to go to the showcase

5. [+563, -9]
Wow EXO's showcase, looking forward!!

6. [+83, -0]
Seriously EXO are coming back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlet's hit daebak❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://pann-choa.bl...d-comeback.html

======

Comments:

1. [T/N: comment made by Karen Mok, famous Hong Kong singer/actress] In the midst of appreciating this...[+52K]

2. [T/N: comment made by Show Lo, famous Taiwanese singer] Our Yixing is exploding  I started dancing along to the music. The song is good, the dance looks good, the MV is even better, I must support this, the arrangement is  [+50K]

3. [T/N: comment made by Fan Chengcheng of Nine Percent] This is on loop...I must support this! [+49K]

4. [T/N: comment made by Xiao Gui of Nine Percent] NAMANANA PD, I want to marry you. [+47K]

5. [T/N: comment made by Zhu Xingjie, contestant from Idol Producer] NAMANANA, the rainforest slogan refrain is on a poisonous loop. With the visual impact of the MV, please enjoy Zhang PD's arrangement of the song and dance. Exploding! [+38K]

6. [T/N: comment made by Hu Haiquan, member of Yu Quan, one of the most well known rock groups in China] Little brother Yixing's new work, the lyrics and arrangement are all there, the lyrics are clever and brilliant, the arrangement is well-organized, the MV is even better. Praise!!! [+31K]

7. [T/N: comment made by Perrier, a brand Yixing is a spokesperson for] NAMANANA, PULUPULU, the music is wonderful, bubbles are spurting, exploring an especially wonderful world ~ spokesperson Zhang Yixing [+21K]

8. [T/N: comment made by Zhou Yanchen, contestant from Idol Producer] Dreams don't fall in the rainforest. The best PD, the best Yixing-ge [+20K]

cr.x

========

[mydaily] SM "Slandering And Malicious Comments Against Taeyeon and EXO Chanyeol ---> Will Be Taking Legal Action"

201810262132388844_1_20181026213247131.j

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-26%2Bat%2B9.04.1

1.+719, -1 If you don't want to get sued don't write malicious comments
ㄴ Those haters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now that they're being sued they're all so quiet

2. +339, -1 SM good job~ Writing malicious comments is a crime too, I hope they're all punished

3.+90, -1 Yes! You're sued!

4. +84, -0 Men Celebs Gallery, Guitar Program Gallery, Women's Generation, theqoo, Nate Pann Entertalk, Twitter egg accounts it's over for you guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes, save some money because you're getting fined either way

5. +78, -0 Also it's the same here ^^ We all know that comments under Naver articles are just as dirty as the comments on other sites~~~~~~ Antis, please think before you act

6.+62, -0 I wonder how it feels to be sued....푸핰ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 푸하하랔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ푸.. 푸푸푸푸풉..!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 푸하하하하핰!!!!!푸훕.... 푸헤헼...ㅋㅋ 푸웁!... 풉풉풉... 푸하하하핰... 푸하핰....푸핰푸핰푸하하핰!!! 캬캬캬캬캬컄ㅋ!!!!! 풉!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 풉.... 푸핰ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 푸하하랔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ푸.. 푸푸푸푸풉..!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 푸하하하하핰!!!!!푸훕.... 푸헤헼...ㅋㅋ 푸웁!... 풉풉풉... 푸하하하핰... 푸하핰....푸핰푸핰푸하하핰!!! 캬캬캬캬캬컄ㅋ

7. +47, -0 Haters congrats on getting sued~ Congrats on getting sued~~ Congrats on getting sued~~~

8.+40, -0 I really think haters should be punished. These people hurt other people's feelings, and they become happy by saying whatever they want, isn't this really selfish.. Thank you for punishing the hatersㅠㅠ

9.+26, -1 Seriously finally... They confirmed that they're taking legal actions...... Seriously... ㅜㅜㅜ Finally ㅜㅜㅜ

cr.x

[enter-talk] XIUMIN SERIOUSLY LOOKS SO MYSTICAL

download.jsp?FileID=47534331

download.jsp?FileID=47534333

download.jsp?FileID=47534335
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47534334download.jsp?FileID=47534330download.jsp?FileID=47534332

post response:
[+132][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:09 신고하기 Let's praise his profile
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47534405

추천51
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:17 신고하기 ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ ╋) Seriously guys, listen to 24/7's teaser, there are no lyrics but the beat is freaking good 
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47534497

추천42
반대0
""Who crushed your heart today?" "Minseokie" ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:11 신고하기 So handsome, he's the #1 idol when it comes to self-management
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=47534422

추천40
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:19 신고하기 No but everyone should go listen to 24/7's teaser ㅜㅜㅜㅜ There's no lyrics and only 8 seconds of beat, but it's already so good
추천27
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:26 신고하기 He has pretty eyes, but the makeup makes it look even prettier
추천7
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2018.10.26 00:21 신고하기 Wow what the hell, Xiumin's face is at work
추천7
반대0

[Naver] 'All kill gaze'... EXO BAEKHYUN and his Final Boss aura for EXO's Comeback Teaser

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ph5e6u9MYP1wzimbxo6_1280.jpg

[Naver] 'All kill gaze'... EXO BAEKHYUN, his charm is becoming more chic than ever

[+245] EXO Baekhyun comeback hwaiting !!

[+196] There's nothing our Baekhyun cannot do, right?

[+135] Ah Baekhyun's so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so this song is the one Chanyeol takes part in writing lyrics too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+117] He's the best

[+99] Genius idol... Baekhyun pulls off this concept too

[+53] Baekhyun who can digest anything ㅠㅠ he's handsome, cute and eve sexy. He has everything

[+48] Baekhyun's teaser is so beautiful

[+36] What to do... Baekhyun digests all of the concept so well. He looks good in the uniform. He also suits those contact lens.

[+35] Baekhyun's ability to pull off every concept is awesome

[+23] Baekhyun's always the best, isn't he?

c: KetsOnBaekhyun

The 3rd B-side 'With You' is a R&B pop genre with a bright-feeling synthesizer & electro-trap elements!

Listen to the snippet here :

Spoiler

The thirst is real. so many articles :

[Naver] EXO, Release of Baekhyun's teaser... Sweeping gazes with chic + dreamlike charms

"As expected, genius idol Baekhyun! The sexy & dreamlike concept suits him well! Baekhyun who does it all perfectly, I'll be looking forward this time too!"

(PANN) The Situation At EXO's Anticafe Right Now

note: SM announced yesterday that they will sue people who sent malicious comments against their artists. Read more here: SM Will Take Legal Action Against Their Artists' Antis

Original Post: [pann] The Situation At EXO's Anticafe Right Now

I don't want to get sued... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=47540243
I don't want to get sued..
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-27%2Bat%2B6.11.2
1. +168, -4 But seriously why do they live like that, do you live a fun life by attacking a singer with other people in a cafe?

2. +147, -3 Those foxes were acting like they're going to be fine, so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. +22, -0 richard simmons so funny ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope she really gets sued and face all her consequences so annoying

4. +10, -0 Ya Pann kids are no different... You think you guys are not gonna get caught?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.+6, -0 This site is an anticafe for Red Velvet too no? ㅌㅎㅋㅎㅋ

6. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...^^
download.jsp?FileID=47547279

Stages of hate comments being deleted after SM announced that they're going to sue antis.jpg

7. +4, -1 You guys are going to get sued too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're laughing?
Spoiler

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1466e6f7abc5e25b958853200311.jpg

cr.x