[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest sarahkc

@dhebbie2t don't curse me, D.O is my shield you will hurt him :))
No it's an older quizz, but I found it today thanks to @danielle92

Guest KoreanA

OMG I got Sehun as my boyfriend OMG OMG OMG

Jumping like crazy right now :))

Your EXO Boyfriend Is Sehun! ♥

Ticklish - Sehun was about to take you on a date but it started raining so you ended up saying in the dorm, the dorm was empty, so you and Sehun just sat together in his room listening to music, eating chocolate and drinking bubble tea. "I'm sorry, today has been boring" Sehun told you, you smiled to him and told him that it hasn't been boring, "I haven't seen you in a while, it's nice to see you like this, even if we just sit in silence" you replied to him. He smiled at you and pulled you closer to him. He raised one eyebrow at you, "Don't! Don't! Oh Sehun, don't you dare!" You shouted at him. He started to tickle you. You were very ticklish. He started laughing and carried on tickling you. You both fell onto the floor laughing.

Suddenly the door swung open, "Yah!" Luhan screamed. Sehun stopped tickling you and quickly stood up, You awkwardly stood up next to Sehun and took a bar of chocolate, giving it to Luhan. Luhan smiled at you, and taking the chocolate, he shut the door behind him. Sehun and you burst out laughing. "Ah." Sehun said and he looked back at you. You started to back away from him when he grabbed you and started tickling you again. :)

Guest dhebbie2t

sarahkc said: @dhebbie2t don't curse me, D.O is my shield you will hurt him :))

Guest sarahkc

@KoreanA why why i didn't get him  hahahaOh Luhan in the story, interesting :))

dhebbie2t said: sarahkc said: @dhebbie2t don't curse me, D.O is my shield you will hurt him :))

Guest dhebbie2t

@KoreanA I want that link so badly

waaaaaah

send that to me now

lol

I wanna know who is my boyfriend......kekeke

=))

what's the hot topic today? You have been very busy lately but I was very happy to find out Lay is finally the "oficial" M leader. He is so worth it. Kris did a great job and I think he will to.I can't get enough of this "tree"
jQ3qcqjv3XY3E.jpg

Guest KoreanA

sis @sarahkc I messed with Hunhan ship :)) shame on me LMAO

but serously I imagined myself in that situation with him :x

if dreams only can be true :((

sis @PaulaL I missed you sis so much :x :*

Welcome back :-h

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL oh sis, it's been a while since I chat with you
I Miss you so much
ah yeah I remember we talked about that gift thing
ok
I'll gather some more information
they're actually a lot
each of them have a lot of fansites
so it depends to whom is the gift for
if we are talking about the whole EXO group I'll check if there is
I'm sure there should be

Yes, it would be better for the whole group or for Lay. Now that the show passed, we have a lot of photos and it would be realy great to send them something. My friends also loved the idea but I could only sent it with some guaranties, because, after all, it's us in the pictures and there are minors there.Last week I almost freaked out. The Korean ambassy at Lisbon is doing a kpop show covers but I missed the deadline for my group to perform because the show is next week already. We were so sad. It's the second year they do that here and we wanted to perform! :((Well, we'll definitevely be alert next year!

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: what's the hot topic today? You have been very busy lately but I was very happy to find out Lay is finally the "oficial" M leader. He is so worth it. Kris did a great job and I think he will to.I can't get enough of this "tree"
jQ3qcqjv3XY3E.jpg

Oh, yes, I saw him in Master Chef, but I had to laugh because I remembered when him and Baekhyun made a cake and it was the worst! I hope he did better there. I heard he likes to cook actually and they always say he loves to eat!

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: what's the hot topic today? You have been very busy lately but I was very happy to find out Lay is finally the "oficial" M leader. He is so worth it. Kris did a great job and I think he will to.I can't get enough of this "tree"

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: Yes, it would be better for the whole group or for Lay. Now that the show passed, we have a lot of photos and it would be realy great to send them something. My friends also loved the idea but I could only sent it with some guaranties, because, after all, it's us in the pictures and there are minors there.Last week I almost freaked out. The Korean ambassy at Lisbon is doing a kpop show covers but I missed the deadline for my group to perform because the show is next week already. We were so sad. It's the second year they do that here and we wanted to perform! :((Well, we'll definitevely be alert next year!

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: Oh, yes, I saw him in Master Chef, but I had to laugh because I remembered when him and Baekhyun made a cake and it was the worst! I hope he did better there. I heard he likes to cook actually and they always say he loves to eat!