[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

oohhhh my....come back again @redhill   Kai is your name...oohhh my goodness...could it be? Nahhhhhh nope...lol ok no more brother for you kai,how aqbout oppa? Now he got me all rile up.

Im not laughing...nope...not at all

>:D< >:D

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: HildaP said: sis@KoreanA  now you have my heart racing. I can imagining Xiumin dancing that just for me. I like the photo but I was very,what word can I use? I didn't like his dance,it was too sexual,almost something you see in private clubs...erotic. He doesn't have to do that to be noticed. Oh well,he did it and it is what it is.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

well,sis now that you say it in those words,yes. Like Kai releases himself in his dance and he is awesome to see. But,Im jelous,I want Xiumini all to myself. Its crazy but if he was really mine I couldn't wantch him dance like that knowing the reaction of the fans. Im sorry...Im glad he is so well liked, I do. OOOHHHHH he is even more sexier than kris in that dance.  be still my heart.

me,back from somewhere? Im soooo lost now.

Guest HildaP

ahhhh sis @dhebbie2t  its painful to feel this way about someone I will never meet. But,I do enjoy looking at him,as well as the other guys. Did you see redhill real name...is kai!