Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL omo

don't go sis

can we have a chat for a while

I guess this is the first we talk here

But I guess you are tired

so yeah you can take a rest sis

Guest HildaP

Going to Korea is a dream and some dreams are just that...dreams. If I could I will be on the next flight right now! I do want to see Xiumin and the guys so much. Maybe one day,huh sis?

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL thanks for the photos sis
yeah
you really sure proud of them
And as your sister here, we are also proud of you
I really can't imagine how tired you are guys when you practice the dance
I know tiring it is
Because I was a dancer as well

Guest HildaP

yes sis @dhebbie2t...its one of those two...lets see if you can guess right? He is soooooo dreamy looking and the dimples rivals those of our Lay! To me,he is the handsomest of the males there,after our Chanyeol of course. can you guess?

I'm here! I feel so happy to share this with you! I wish you could really come here or we could get together, either in Korea or in Europe. The damn trip is so expensive that it got my friends scared but if by any miracle they come to Europe we are definitively going to try to be there.sis @dhebbie, you are much younger than me (I think). You should try to learn some stepts. You will feel very very happy and close to the boys! I'll teach you online!   :))

Guest dhebbie2t

@HildaP me too sis
I've been wanting to visit that country even before ( been kdrama addict since before)
Specially now because of EXO
sigh

Guest HildaP

I wonder how much it will cost from the USA to go to Korea? I would love to meet you there,you both and sis yoyo,luehoney and sis KoreanA. No matter our ages I think we will be good friends in person.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: my sis Paula you all look like you are the same age! DAEBEK! or is it DAEBAK? Just looking at the photo makes me smile sis...

Guest HildaP

well,lets put this trip in heaven hands...if its meant to be,it will happen. I don't have to meet EXO...we can all have fun just sightseeing...of course seeing our guys is a big plus. sis @dhebbie2t...you haven't guess yet.

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: yes sis @dhebbie2t...its one of those two...lets see if you can guess right? He is soooooo dreamy looking and the dimples rivals those of our Lay! To me,he is the handsomest of the males there,after our Chanyeol of course. can you guess?

Guest HildaP

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS Min Woo...ssshhhhhhh sis...Xiumin is all ears as well as Chanyeol :))

tumblr_n8g2lgizu11r5dbr3o1_250.giftumblr_n82qjcxYJo1sqy4rjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8lxifY1jT1qfrcvxo2_500.png

tumblr_n8kta3Bruh1s5ffxqo1_500.png

tumblr_n8kta3Bruh1s5ffxqo2_500.pngwonder what happened to him?

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: I'm here! I feel so happy to share this with you! I wish you could really come here or we could get together, either in Korea or in Europe. The damn trip is so expensive that it got my friends scared but if by any miracle they come to Europe we are definitively going to try to be there.sis @dhebbie, you are much younger than me (I think). You should try to learn some stepts. You will feel very very happy and close to the boys! I'll teach you online!   :))

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: I wonder how much it will cost from the USA to go to Korea? I would love to meet you there,you both and sis yoyo,luehoney and sis KoreanA. No matter our ages I think we will be good friends in person.

It's funny you mentioning ages. The teachers are all about the same age, from 36 to 40, and there are 2 twins, and the students are from 12 to 17, but apart from one, they all look more or less the same age. It brought us closer together and I just thank them from all my heart for all the happy moments they gave me in the rehearsals and performances, even in days where I didn't feel like smile at all, they made me forget, at least for a moment. This is a great way to bring students and teachers closer and I just hope I can continue to do that in the future.sis @Hilda, the trip to Korea should be much cheaper than from Portugal. At least korean people travel to the states all the time in the dramas  :)

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS Min Woo...ssshhhhhhh sis...Xiumin is all ears as well as Chanyeol :))

wonder what happened to him?

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: It's funny you mentioning ages. The teachers are all about the same age, from 36 to 40, and there are 2 twins, and the students are from 12 to 17, but apart from one, they all look more or less the same age. It brought us closer together and I just thank them from all my heart for all the happy moments they gave me in the rehearsals and performances, even in days where I didn't feel like smile at all, they made me forget, at least for a moment. This is a great way to bring students and teachers closer and I just hope I can continue to do that in the future.sis @Hilda, the trip to Korea should be much cheaper than from Portugal. At least korean people travel to the states all the time in the dramas  :)

Guest HildaP

that is a very sweet statement sis @dhebbie2t   I know we would get along real well if we ever meet. As well as sis Paula and Yoyo...darn...lets go right now!!!!!  OOOHHHH to have the means to do as we want...even for a while.

sis @Hilda, you just made my heart beat 1000 faster with that Lay picture! OMG, how can someone be so perfect and one think I love about Lay is, when I see a picture like this, he gives such a calm atmosphere, I mean, I look at him and I feel peace and love. He must be a good person, really.sis @dhebbie, uau! you know so many steps already! Before I started this for a show, I learned the steps for myself also, so go for it. If you were a dancer, you should learn it so much faster than me!!! My bones ache all over when I finish rehearsals!!!

Guest HildaP

No sis,Im on the east coast...the land of the horse farms...Ocala,Florida!!!!! If I was in LA I would have kidnapped Xiumin the moment he landed in LA. =))

sis @PaulaL   lay makes all our hearts beat faster...he looks so complete! And yes,he has something special about him,he is calm,cool and collected. I also think Kai and Chen are similar to him...my Xiumin is perfect to me but I do admire Lay.