[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

SeHun's instagram updatekinda creepy though
BsSzClHCUAAoiYX.jpg

meanwhileLuHan's Instagram update is a stand of flowersthe flower boy indeed
BsTBhDHCIAEMyl7.jpg

Guest luehoney

Hello sisters.. Waaaa. Great to see the thread moves... Thanks for keeping the thread alive!! I'm currently at my grandma's house, so i might not be able to update this thread for a while... I promise to keep updating once I'm home....

sis @dhebbie2t and @hajiwonsarang, you have a lot of free time!!!! You write pages and pages in a row!!! :)>- well, I saw "Happy Camp" last night, finally. I enjoyed the show very much, especially the games and when everyone tumbles down from the human pyramids. I also liked watching the M boys singing "Overdose", because we have been watching mainly the korean version of that and "Moonlight" (that round table coreography is so sexy!!!). The dorm part was also funny. Lay is so lol! He couldn't recognize his own wardrobe! love him!But I wish they hadn't ended the program like that. It gave a nostalgic and sad feeling to the whole thing. They should have put that part in the beginning to get over it quickly. I hated watching the boys cry.I'm still not over the fact that I can't go to SMTown and so it pains me seeing them perform, that's why it took me so long to wacth "Happy Camp".I have my EXO show today again. Hope it's better than last time. Have a nice saturday, sis!Someone mentioned Kai being darkcolored again and he is beautiful...jzyabwAw96KPg.jpg

but my heart is taken...jILmJAmMcW9h3.jpg

jFg7LLV3eDMtf.jpg

Guest luehoney

Guys... I'm crying :')
"We Are One"
"There's No End To Our Love"
BsVq0lGCcAAKSkg.jpg:large

BsV_-mtCEAIBL4H.jpg
BsVq0hWCMAAyFWC.jpg:large
BsVNjJvCQAAEORn.jpg:largeBsVNi7wCEAEljBk.jpg:largeBsVNh8bCIAAnE2c.jpg:largeBsVNiYfCEAAxg4l.jpg:large

THANK YOU TAIWAN FANS!!!!!
edit.
I'm so sorry, I want to put these in spoiler tag, but for some reason, the spoiler tag won't work..

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL not free time though sis
whenever I am here in this thread meaning I am at work
kekeke

anyway the Happy Camp
I watch that half an hour show for 4 hours I guess
because I keep on going back and pause whenever the subtitle flashes because I wanna understand and feel each word they say

yeah
that human pyramid is so funny
the very first pyramid where Kyungsoo fell
then he switch position with B
then there's Tao and LuHan that can't do the stunt properly while my bb KyungSoo is having hard time holding the position
kekeke

miss you sis
Good luck to your EXO show
hope it will go well
and Happy Saturday
mwaaaah

:x :x

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yaa
do you sleep, or no?
are getting off your butt in front of your laptop
why I can see you here before me?
peace ( scolding unnie)
so you really have a lot of spare time huh!!
is your mom not around?

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Guys... I'm crying :')
"We Are One"
"There's No End To Our Love"

THANK YOU TAIWAN FANS!!!!!
edit.
I'm so sorry, I want to put these in spoiler tag, but for some reason, the spoiler tag won't work..

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL sis I guess that's me who mentioned that our Kai change his hair color to dark one

sis, the pics of Yixing are so sexy and handsome

aigoo

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: Hello sisters.. Waaaa. Great to see the thread moves... Thanks for keeping the thread alive!! I'm currently at my grandma's house, so i might not be able to update this thread for a while... I promise to keep updating once I'm home....