What girls think of inexperienced guys

Guest converted

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovesicles

i don't want a manwhore,

but i don't want to be his first either.

good god, my last super inexperienced boyfriend didn't even know what a clit was.

and we were 21.

To be really honest,

i would rather want an inexperience guy.

this does not mean that he isn't mature or is lacking in his moral so i don't see any reason why i wouldn't want to date that kind of guy.

I also find it better to be with someone, who doesn't have alot of emotional baggage in him from previous relationships. :)

Atleast we can grow together without any distractions, expectations, and just pure genuine love.

Guest echoism

When I was younger and hadn't had that much experience, it didn't matter to me. But now that I've had a few partners that actually knew what they were doing, heck no! I mean, I guess it would be good to train a guy to your liking but I feel like it would be easier if he already had a clue...

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

I think inexperienced guys are a turn-off.

Just the fact that I need to teach him things is already mehh to me.

It probably is the inexperience talking but what are you all talking about when you're speaking of 'things to teach'. Seems like there is some class you have to take in order to be in a healthy relationship.

^ ya know, how to make us feel good. How to make sex a great fun, natural, comfortable experience instead of one where you feel a strong need to face palm. Cos sometimes something too awkward gets highly frustrating.

i.e. 'STOP! You're gonna stick it in the wrong hole'

guy- 'where is it??'

You '-_- it's right here'

lol.

^ ya know, how to make us feel good. How to make sex a great fun, natural, comfortable experience instead of one where you feel a strong need to face palm. Cos sometimes something too awkward gets highly frustrating.

i.e. 'STOP! You're gonna stick it in the wrong hole'

guy- 'where is it??'

You '-_- it's right here'

lol.

There's no wrong answer when it comes to holes on a girl's body. Everything is fair game

Guest KchayMcGowan

eh, for guys my age i'd be a little surprised. at this point i would prefer not to go out with a guy who has never experienced a relationship. i mean obviously it depends on the maturity of each guy, but i prefer the experience. i enjoy the feeling of being lead, not the one having to lead.

Hmmm but for dating I think it's mutual discovery. Like... I'm 18. I've never been in a relationship  before never kissed before and never even held hands with a girl before. When that girl finally shows up, she knows she must be special cuz I waited 18 years for her. I mean if I have a different girlfriend every year, then if I date you.... it's not that special. As opposed to.... I never dated but you're the first girl that I've ever met that I wanna date. You see what I mean??? But you could make any relationship special cuz relationships are beautiful that way. XD: Oh btw, I'm not inexperienced due to lack of opportunities. Leading and not Leading.... Hmmm I really do believe it's mutual discovery. Dude's will lead if you make it known to them that you want them to. Some you have to teach. It's not a bad thing if you have to teach them what to do cuz by doing so you just had a heart connect that will make you even fonder of each other. Some may need a little to alot of encouraging. Those are the really innocent and cute guys most of the times. They're sweet hearts and are generally more sincere. Reason behind that... Let's just say you arent' serious about this relationship and just wanna have some fun. Would you be nervous about what you do??? Players aren't nervous when it comes to making a decision on what to say to you or what to do around you. But when someone sincerely likes you, they'll get poop nervous about what to say to you or do around you cuz they're scared of making a mistake and screwing everything up. You see my point?? Anyways... yeah.  ^_^

I think inexperienced guys are a turn-off.

Just the fact that I need to teach him things is already mehh to me.

How is it a turn off??? You want a relationship. A relationship is interactive. There will be things that he'll need to teach you too. Teaching a guy something can be really fun cuz then you can tell how much he wants this relationship. By teaching him things, he'll learn more about you and your likes and you'll learn more about him too. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Guest ShinnOne

How is it a turn off??? You want a relationship. A relationship is interactive. There will be things that he'll need to teach you too. Teaching a guy something can be really fun cuz then you can tell how much he wants this relationship. By teaching him things, he'll learn more about you and your likes and you'll learn more about him too. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Because most girls want a guy who knows what they want and knows how to get it.  They don't want to put up with the hassle of trying to teach a guy basic dating bs because honestly they've been there and done that.

Guest KchayMcGowan

Because most girls want a guy who knows what they want and knows how to get it.  They don't want to put up with the hassle of trying to teach a guy basic dating bs because honestly they've been there and done that.

Oh I see... guess you just haven't met the right guys yet. rolleyes.gif

Archived