What girls think of inexperienced guys

Guest converted

Guest converted

I was just reading through the comments on the What guys think of inexperienced girls thread, when I remembered a friend of mine (who's a guy) asking me last Saturday, how girls thought of inexperienced guys.

He's almost 18 (which is the age you become an adult here in Australia) and as he's never had a girlfriend  nor even kissed a girl before. He admits it used to be on his mind a couple of years back, but he's never found a girl who makes him really want to go after her. I mean, he doesn't deny that he's had crushes before, but he's never had that head over heels kind of feeling. On top of that our  high school had a more academically focused demographic, with most of the kids there putting relationships on the back burner. However, he's thinking about these things a little more now since we're going to uni and he knows he'll meet a lot of new people (read: girls, lol) and there's a good chance one of them might catch his eye.

I couldn't answer him at the time, since I genuinely had no idea, but now I'm curious... How would you girls react or think of a guy (who's already in their late teens or perhaps even early 20s) if you found out he's inexperienced? If you could perhaps give a general all round answer, as well as an answer for my friend's specific situation, that would be great.

Edit: Regarding inexperience, would looks also matter? I have another friend who's apparently really hot (I have no idea how to tell, I don't rate guys often :sweatingbullets: ) but he's also never even kissed a girl nor had a girlfriend, and he's 17. He's got a pretty awesome personality, he's quite-ish and a lot of the girls in my grade, and other grades think he's cute and want to go out with him. I know this for a fact since I'm always getting bombarded with questions about him by said girls <_<

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princessberry

Hmm, I had never been in a relationship before, but just make it general yeah :P 

Inexperienced guys might be horrible, as in he doesnt know what to do/what to say in different occasions.

But there will be the FIRST time for everyone right, it will be great if there is somebody who is the first timer but doesnt act like one 8)

well i dont know if im making sense, just that I do mind if he's really inexperienced as in really clumsy or straight to the point noob

I know its unfair to the first timer, but, this is how i feel about it. I dont mind giving time to guys who are inexperienced to learn :D As long as im not the one who teach him -_-

Guest reinlee

If they're looking for a quickie, then they would drop him and move on to another guy that catches their eye.

If they're looking for a good boyfriend, they may be annoyed/a bit unhappy with the inexperience but if they're serious they'll get over it.

There we have it folks:

Women on inexperienced men

"Jesus Christ, sometimes I have trouble directing experienced men to my Gräfenberg spot, I'd imagine inexperienced men will handle my vagina like a man trying to fix the cogs of a grandfather clock with boxing gloves on"

Men on inexperienced women

*breathes heavily* "Ooooh yeah, she'll never know how small my penis is if it's the first she's seen, and my self-esteem will go through the roof when I tell her that most men last 5 seconds and she thinks I'm a champion at 20 seconds!"

Guest iPhets

I won't judge but.. I'm not a very patient person so if hes not a fast learner.. I don't think I would want to teach them.

But I guess if we share the same 'interests' it wouldn't matter as much?

Guest hishari

When I was 17, I wanted someone inexperienced like myself, so we could learn together.

Now that it's been many years since I was 17, the guy needs to have experience. I remember when we used to fumble around and be unsure about many things during sexytime, was cute at the time, but now I don't have the energy for trial and error.

Guest simplicityo9

18's not old, that's totally a fine age of being inexperienced. I would be scared if you tell me he's 18 and he's been in 8 relationships before. 

When you're 30, and inexperienced, that's a different story.

oops, i just realized he's not even 18 yet. that's totally fine. it's normal. don't be peer pressured into getting into a relationship quickly.

Guest balhasdkd

I don't know. It depends on what kind of relationsip you want. If you want them by what they really are, then you wouldn't care about their experience. But if you want just to kiss/have sex, maybe that matters after all. But, don't worry. If someone really likes you, they'll like you as you are. 

Guest lolimois

it sucks. from experience. I want a guy who can lead me I'm already inexperienced/closed off I do not want to have both of us fumbling around.

Guest lightangel

I think that's absolutely cute because he have restraint unlike a lot of guys who just sleep around. However, he must have confident. I don't know if I want a guy with no experience and shy. I have no patient for that.

I think it's kinda adorable. To a certain point and age. If the guy is 21+ and have never kissed anyone/had a gf, I'd be alittle ... curious as to why.

I agree, hehe, but I don't really know since I'm 18...................and so..............yeah I think guys at my age who never kissed anyone before are adorable~~

Guest AiMango

eh, for guys my age i'd be a little surprised. at this point i would prefer not to go out with a guy who has never experienced a relationship. i mean obviously it depends on the maturity of each guy, but i prefer the experience. i enjoy the feeling of being lead, not the one having to lead.

Guest happybubble

For me, I don't really care if the guy has no experience. I guess I have a lot of patience when it comes to someone I like/love. 

Archived