Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

endeavor

[J-Drama 2012] Lucky Seven ラッキ-セブン

Matsumoto Jun, Eita, Oizumi Yo

Lucky Seven / ラッキ-セブン

19ixt.jpg

Romaji: Raki Sebun

Genre: Detective, Comedy

Episodes: TBA

Broadcast Network: Fuji TV (Monday 21:00)

Broadcast Period: 16-Jan-2012 to TBA

Official Website: Fuji TV

Synopsis:

"Lucky Seven" depicts the story of 7 detectives who work together at a private eye firm in Kitashinagawa, Tokyo. The seven detectives do not get along and argue frequently, but they pull together to when its time to solve a case. Some of the detectives includes a man (Jun Matsumoto) who becomes easily attached to the clients he investigates, his rival (Eita) who has a cool nature and a senior detective (Yo Oizumi)

Cast:

Matsumoto Jun as Tokita Shuntaro

Eita as Nitta Teru

Oizumi Yo as Asahi Junpei

Naka Riisa as Mizuno Asuka

Kadono Takuzo as Tsukushi Masayoshi

Tanihara Shosuke as Makabe Ryu

Fukiishi Kazue as Kirihara Yuki

Kaneda Akio as Goto Shoji

Iriki Mari (入来茉里) as Kayano Mei

Koyama Keiichiro as Tokita Koujiro

Okae Kumiko as Tokita Yuriko

Matsushima Nanako as Fujisaki Touko

Taken from DramaWiki

I ran a search and looked through the first couple of pages of this forum and couldn't find this topic so I decided to make one. If there's already a topic, please let me know so I can close this one. =)

howaaah, matsujun and eita in one drama! this would be awesome for sure! also, haven't seen matsushima nanako for a while... well, actually i have been on hiatus from all japanes dramas for a while... but i'll be following this one for sure!

I love detective dramas and after [what has been for me] a disappointing fall season

Agreed. I don't think this past season was all that great too. I did enjoy some though but most could have been better.

howaaah, matsujun and eita in one drama! this would be awesome for sure! also, haven't seen matsushima nanako for a while... well, actually i have been on hiatus from all japanes dramas for a while... but i'll be following this one for sure!

I know! I was so excited to see Matsumoto Jun in a drama but was even more excited to know that Eita will be in it too. They're two of my favorite Japanese actors!

Also, is it just me or have there been an influx of crime/detective-related dramas lately?

Hi, I'm New to JDrama
And I just watched this drama, I love it
Eventho there isn't any romance story in it, but I love this story
I heard that they will make SP of this drama
is that season 2 or just 2 hours show?
Cant wait to see Eita again! >_<