[Drama 2012] Operation Proposal 프로포즈 대작전

ilwoo_aein

[TV Chosun] Yoo Seung Ho, Park Eun Bin, Lee Hyun Jin
OPERATION PROPOSAL

13279121432012013017305.jpg

DRAMA INFO

# Title: Operation Proposal / Operation Love / Propose Mission

# Korean Title Romanization: 프로포즈 대작전 (Peu-ro-po-jeu Dae-jak-jeon)

# Genre: Romance Fantasy

# Director: Kim Woo Sun 김우선

# Writer: Yoon Ji Ryun 윤지련

# Adapted Drama: Proposal Daisakusen (Fuji TV, 2007)

# Episodes: 16

# Broadcast Network: TV Chosun

# Broadcast Period: 8 February 2012 - 29 March 2012

# Time of Airing: Wed-Thurs at 08.50 PM (Korean time)

# Official Site: http://drama.tv.chosun.com/propose/plan.html

# Watching Online / Live Streaming: http://tv.chosun.com/onair/

SYNOPSIS

The drama has themes of time-travel and is basically about a character who gets to travel back in time to protect his first love.

Kang Baek Ho and Ham Yi Seul have been best friends since elementary school. Baek Ho fell long ago for the lively and cheerful Yi Seul. But Yi Seul is about to get married to another man. Baek Ho and his friends are invited to the wedding. Right there in the wedding ceremony, Baek Ho regrets that he didn’t confess his love to the bride. A fairy appears gives him a second chance to win the girl he loves. The fairy sends Baek Ho to travel back to the past, to the all moments he has with the bride. He gets sent back in time, and this time he’s determined to protect his first love. He re-creates that moments, tries to get the bride's heart. Baek Ho will try to confess his feelings and win Yi Seul's heart by trying to fix the past in order to change his and Yi Seul's future. In the end, will he success?

MAIN CAST

yshaskbh.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho as Kang Baek Ho

Kang Baek Ho, a man who missed a chance to confess his love to his longtime friend and ended up attending her wedding ceremony. He’s given a second chance to undo the past and win his love by traveling back in time. He will try to confess his feelings and win Yi Seul’s heart by fixing the past and change the future. He's a professional baseball player.

pebashys.jpg

Park Eun Bin as Ham Yi Seul

She is Kang Baek Ho's first love. She is whom Baek Ho's has cared for since their childhood days. They’re best buddies all the way from elementary school through university. She likes Baek Ho but is unable to confess her feelings. In the end, she meets someone else and marries him instead. She's working at sports agency.

SUPPORTING CAST

00002cr.jpg

Lee Hyun Jin as Kwon Jin Won

Kwon Jin Won is a talented, passionate, well-mannered, but also possessing a tough streak person - all wrapped up in the perfect package. He is Ham Yi Seul's fiance and he's the one whom Yi Seul will get married to. He is the CEO of one of the biggest professional baseball sports agent in Korea. Later on, he becomes baseball coach for the baseball team in high school where Baek Ho attends to.

Go Kyung Pyo as Song Chan Wook

One of Baek Ho's best friends. He works as Sports Cameraman.

Park Young Seo as Joo Ttae Nam

One of Baek Ho's best friends. He has always had a crush on Chae Ri even after initial rejections.

Kim Ye Won as Yoo Chae Ri

She is Yi Seul's best friend. Apparently when Eun Bin utilizes the “time slip,” Chae Ri is the one who undergoes the most change. She’s been on the object of affection of Tae Nam (one of Baek Ho's friends) for the past twelve years.

Lee Do Il as Jo Guk Dae

He is Jo Jin Joo's uncle. He is close to Baek Ho and Yi Seul. Both Baek Ho and Yi Seul need him as person who can really comfort them.

Park Jin Joo as Jo Jin Joo

She's in one-sided love with Song Chan Wook, Kang Baek Ho's best friend.

Kim Ttae Hoon as Kang Jin Woo

Kang Baek Ho's father.

Joo Jin Mo as Ham Sung Hoon

Ham Yi Seul's father.

CORRELATION CHART

text04.png

VIDEOS

* YouTube: "Operation Proposal" Official Trailer <uploaded by: sunsuna1000>

* YouTube: "Operation Proposal" 2nd Trailer <uploaded by: kdramafever>

* YouTube: "Operation Proposal" 3rd Trailer <uploaded by tonightstays >

* YouTube: Yoo Seung Ho & Park Eun Bin in "Operation Proposal" Official Teaser part 1 <uploaded by laverchord>

* YouTube: Yoo Seung Ho & Park Eun Bin in "Operation Proposal" Official Teaser part 2 <uploaded by laverchord>

* YouTube: [Fan-cam] Official Teaser Making <uploaded by lsr5958>

* YouTube: "Operation Proposal" on 'The Star" News <uploaded by The Star>

* YouTube: Yoo Seung Ho "Operation Love" Two Kiss Scene Revealed <uploaded by cookie1282002>

* YouTube: Yoo Seung Ho - Park Eun Bin Interview for Operation Love on TV Chosun <uploaded by cookie1282002>

* YouTube: 'Operation Proposal' Press Conference on Showbiz Korea <uploaded by arirangworld>

* YouTube: [short MV] 'Operation Proposal: The Story of that Woman' <uploaded by: Uploaded by endeld29>

NEWS

Dramabeans

* Yoo Seung-ho cast in cable fantasy-melodrama

* Park Eun-bin romances Yoo Seung-ho (again) in Operation Proposal

* Kim Ye-won goes from Ramyun Shop to Operation Proposal

* Sunny’s Park Jin-ju joins Operation Proposal

* Yoo Seung-ho has his love rival in Operation Proposal

* Operation Proposal cast photos and teaser

Soompi / Han Cinema

* Yoo Seung Ho Cast as Male Lead for “Propose Mission”

* Yoo Seung Ho’s New Drama, “Operation Proposal” Releases Trailers

* Park Jin-joo, foul-mouthed girl from Sunny, cast for "The Proposal"

Allkpop / Korea.Com / eNews World

* Yoo Seung Ho confirmed for TV Chosun drama, ‘Operation Love’

* Actor Yoo Seung Ho reveals that he suffered two injuries while filming his new drama

* Yoo Seung Ho perfectly changes into a baseball player

* Yoo Seung Ho transforms into a baseball player, “He pitches very well!”

* Yoo Seung Ho kisses Park Eun Bin on Operation Proposal

* ‘Operation Love’ Yoo Seung Ho kisses Park Eun Bin

* Stills of Yoo Seung Ho in Military Uniform Released

* ‘Operation Love’ Yoo Seung Ho is a part time job expert

* Viewers surprised by Yoo Seung Ho’s intense(?) kiss scene

* Yoo Seung Ho gets into a car accident on Operation Proposal

PRESSCON PICS

[1] [2] [3] [4]

Wallpaper

43175297.th.jpg 20171060.th.jpg

Soundtrack

* OST Part 1: 'If You Love Me' - J Rabbit

* OST Part 2: 'Greetings' - J Rabbit

* OST Part 3: '그래서 몰랐다' - 이동하

* OST Part 4: 'Be My Heart' - Lee Ji Hoon

* OST Part 5: 'Oh! My Goddess' - T.A Copy

* OST Part 6: '작은 사랑이야기' - Park Eun Bin

Track1-6 in 4Shared.com folder: "Operation Proposal" OST

* OST Part 7: SendSpace or MediaFire

EPISODES

-TORRENTS- by semi-fly

Ep.01 : arigaTo / 720p - Khai - SHINs / 480p

Ep.02 : arigaTo / 720p - AS / 720p - Khai

Ep.03 : arigaTo / 720p - Khai

Ep.04 : arigaTo / 720p - Khai

Ep.05 : arigaTo / 720p - Khai

Ep.06 : arigaTo / 720p - Khai

Ep.07 : KaRot / 720p - Khai

Ep.08 : ONE / 576p - SHINs / 480p

Ep.09 : KaRot / 720p - Khai

Ep.10 : Khai - Yosimoto / 720p

Ep.11 : KaRot / 720p / Khai

Ep.12 : KaRot / 720p / Khai

Ep.13 : KaRot / 720p - Khai

Ep.14 : KaRot / 720p - Khai - Khai / 720p

Ep.15 : KaRot / 720p - Khai

Ep.16 : KaRot / 720p - Khai

Please be advised that you will need to follow Soompi's Code of Conduct specifically those rules/regulations that apply to the K-Drama/Movie Forum. So please read them before posting: Code of Conduct and K Drama & Movie Rules

Important notes!!!

1. Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads (including posting only interview pics of each actor/actress without any relevant articles or news related to Operation Proposal drama) - you can post or share them in their own thread (actor / actress own thread)!!!

2. Don't double post pics that are already posted. Double postings of the same pics are taking toil on soompi's bandwidth or letting other people who has slow internet unable to read certain written posts because of the pics

3. Do not spam your thanks for anything on Soompi thread. You can PM your thanks to the user who helped you instead of posting on the actual threads. Soompi mods have already given warnings for thank you spams which wastes resources and actual server space.

SPAMMING AND HEATED DEBATES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!!

Post will be updated as more information surfaces.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh..they are going to remake this drama..

I'm excited for this, I've watched the Japanese version for both season 1 and 2,

and I like it so much. So I hope, this korean version wont disappoint me.

Yoo Seung Ho always remake yamapi drama... dragon zakura aka god of study and now Propose daisakusen / operation love.

he did good job in god of study .... and i believe he will did a good job in this new drama... can't wait what he will said for time travel ^^

Haleluyaaaa...chance !!!!!!

Hello~

Here is fan-cam video for official teaser making: [Fan-cam]Official Teaser Making <upload by lsr5958>

Park Jin-joo, foul-mouthed girl from Sunny, cast for "The Proposal"

Actress Park Jin-joo fom "Sunny - 2010" has been cast for the Chosun TV dramatic mini-series "The Proposal".

"The Proposal" is based on a drama that aired in Japan in 2007. Using the plot device of time travel, a man gets a chance to return to the past and protect his first love.

According to Park Jin-joo's entertainment, she surprised everyone with her singing abilities and natural talents, earning her a new role that wasn't even in the drama in the first place.

She will be starring as herself, Jin-joo, and will add life into the drama.

"The Proposal" is written by Yoon Ji-ryeon, who also wrote "Boys over Flowers", and is produced by Kim Woo-seon.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120110n03110 (Korean)

credit: HanCinema

oh..they are going to remake this drama..

I'm excited for this, I've watched the Japanese version for both season 1 and 2,

and I like it so much. So I hope, this korean version wont disappoint me.

there's a season 2 for the Japanese version?

Archived