My face gets super red, super easily.

Admin

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I was the only one who experiences this. If my CHEEKS only turns red, then it'd be fine, I'd even like it. But that's not the case, it's my whole face we're talking about, and it annoys me. Especially when I feel embarassed or flattered, when I don't want others to know that I'm embarrased, they'd find it out because of my freaking face. It turns red easily and they always point it out to me like I do not know that it already is. Hello, I can feel my face burning so I already know my face turned tomato -_- Of course when I exercise it's normal that my face would turn red, but if you compare my face with others who also exercised, my face is way redder than them. Well, their face aren't even red, so I thought, "Why do they only have sweat?" I wonder if it's related with what skincare products I use, or what foods I eat, or maybe it's genetics? Because my mom and sister also gets red easily. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who has this problem. My face is honestly a dead give away to what I am feeling because whenever I am embarrassed, nervous, etc. my face instantly feels hot and my face turns tomato red. It gets especially worse when I am doing things like class presentations, I just get so nervous and I even start to shake. But, it happens even if I have a three word conversation with someone I don't know. It is really inconvenient, and I just hope that someday I can learn to control it by being less anxious about social interaction but we'll see.. :P

• 3 months later...

i tried googling it and all it came up with was rosacea, which i dont think i have. i have acne and the other day someone said it looks like i was glowing ,i was so red, and asked if i was wearing goggles because i was red everywhere but my eyes and around my eyes

• 5 weeks later...

This may just be unavoidable flushing of a person with pale skin, or it may be a skin condition called Rosacea, which is often associated with acne and may also be a temporary result of some acne medications. A visit to a dermatologist or family doctor isn't a bad idea, seeing as how it's troubling you.

• 7 months later...

Archived