Micky of DBSG

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest J-Lim

OMFG i used to have Micky YooChun in a 2nd term in DBSK, be4 jaejoong or yunho... but now he became my nº 1 :lol: HE'S JUST THE FREAKIN GOD!!!!

the gif of "Get #1 on a music program and flap wings with his arms" is just awesome hahahahahahahhahahahaahahaahah i laughed until death, really. all dbsk together celebrating it and yoochun there making the bird by himself keeping back to all his partners... hahahahahhaha :lol: number 1!!!

And when laughing when yunho falls in that jumping contest of loveletter--- HAHAHAHAHA yo he's the best hahhaha

and when eating disgustingly... :lol:

Woa since now he's my fav DSBK member, thx for the pics!

Guest kiirya

the flapping wings one is the funniest.

lol.

he can be so cute sometimes.

and the doze off part was hillarious too.

Guest woaini715

lmaoXD ty for sharing...yoochun's one funny dude;) and i like te flappin arms and giggling while performinXD

Guest Neko_suki91

Hi everyone.. I'm a newbie in soompi.. I hope everyone can help me while I'm in here.. Someone said to me that Chunnie's thread in here is so fast.. ahah.. that's why I joined~~

Liking his licking~~

l_f86a130a1a99db311cc79d95a671a00d.jpg

Archived