Has anyone here ever met/seen upclose a Kpop star?

Guest tadukhipa

Guest ElJayEl

Fortunately, I've met a lot of KPop stars this year! When it comes to meeting them, I'm not shy at all. It's a rare opportunity, so I tell myself to take advantage of the situation!

K-Pop Cover Dance Festival in Los Angeles

My sister and I called Universal Studios the day before and asked what time the taping starts. We arrived half an hour before the event started and stood right behind the judges' table, in front of the MBC camera crew. Minutes later, I noticed Min of miss A walking around in bright pink platform flip flops in the middle of the venue with her manager. I immediately screamed "Hi Min!" She turned towards my direction, smiled, and said hi. Then a bunch of fans started trailing her. Haha. Taping started and again, we were right behind f(x)'s Amber and Victoria and miss A's Min and Suzy. My sister's video is here and here is one of my videos as well. Out of the four, Amber seemed to have the most fans and responded to the crowd well. Towards the end of the day, I think Victoria was the most overwhelmed. All in all, they were cool!

Kim Taewoo Fansign in Los Angeles

Yay, one-fifth of g.o.d.! Got to meet Kim Taewoo, he gave away copies of his CD and signed them as well... I even recorded him and asked him to say something on video! No one else did it haha. Too starstruck, perhaps. I wanted him to say "Cheongchuneun jiji anheunda, cheongchun bulpae!" too but the manager hyung was asking me to hurry along! Taewoo was really nice, though.

293440_531941130555_200400312_30744627_53107426_n.jpg

K-Pop Masters Concert in Las Vegas

Insane weekend. We stayed at the MGM Grand (the concert venue) as well. My sister and I were meeting up with a friend for lunch. We got off the elevator and I immediately spotted three girls walking faster than usual in front of me. It was SISTAR's DasomHyorin, and Soyu. Dasom was directly in front of me so I said, "Hi Dasom!" She stopped, turned around and said hi. I asked for a picture but all three were in a hurry (turns out they were getting McDonald's in the hotel food court). She politely declined and I said bye! Luckily, these two fanboys were heading our way and one of them had a shirt with Soyu on it so all three stopped just in time for me to snap a candid picture! We met up with our friend and right when we found her, we ran into the trio again, still without Bora, heading up the elevator with their McDonald's bags. They actually got confused and almost went up the wrong tower. Soyu seemed to lead the other two and was adamant in moving very quickly! Dasom said, "thank you, everyone" to the fans before getting into the elevator. So nice!

374686_534362313485_200400312_30758927_558821087_n.jpg

Saw B2ST, SISTAR, G.NA, MBLAQ, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, SHINee, and TVXQ perform live!

After the concert, we grabbed a quick bite from that very same McDonald's and headed back up to our room. MGM has a small elevator lobby and a bunch of fans always gather there throughout the day so it gets pretty crowded. My friend, my sister, and I decided we'd join them and not long after, we spotted Seungho and G.O. of MBLAQ who were on their way up to their room. Fangirls were rabid! The boys were pretty much unresponsive. Probably used to the crazy fan girls they have everywhere.

Next, we saw Doojoon of B2ST who was on his way up as well. Fangirls went rabid again and one got too close. One of his manager hyungs actually shoved the poor girl aside. Right before he got to the elevator, the manager spread his arms at either side and screamed "STOP!" at them. HAHA. And they all shut up... and started screaming again. These sasaeng fans actually try to follow them inside the elevator and some even go as far as waiting (in every corner, behind the ice machine, in the hallway, on the benches, you name it!) on the same floor that the idols stay on. I know because we decided to take a quick peek while on our way up to our room!

A few times, Hyunseung of B2ST passed by and went from one elevator to the next (probably to visit idols staying in a different tower), but he looked either tired or sad. Poor guy. It didn't help that the fangirls got really close and were very loud and he didn't have anyone with him. He covered his face while the fans were screaming away. Dasom was flitting from one elevator to the next as well, but she had three unnies with her all the time.

We actually recognized G.NA 5 seconds too late because no one really reacted when they saw her. Aw. It got pretty busy at one point and security was there, they started kicking out people who were not hotel guests and were under 21. This one group of teenage girls actually pleaded us to tell security that they're with us... hellooo, we already got carded and checked for a hotel key. Even if they were with us, they'd be sent away because they're not 21 or over. Anyway, we got lucky because the crowd of underage girls had to disperse. They went away just in time when Hong Jintaek (4minute's hot manager oppa) came down and waited for HyunA. She was so cute. Everyone said bye and she said bye and waved at us!

A few minutes later, B2ST followed. Doojoon was there of course, along with DongwoonJunhyung, and Hyunseung. Yoseob was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and nose but we could still tell it was Yoseob because of the eyes! The boys looked super tired but they were all nice enough to say bye and wave to their fans. Hyunseung looked better than an hour before. I made sure to make eye contact and I waved to him! Junhyung was behind everyone else. I managed to slip in a last minute "Bye Junhyung!" and he actually waved back. B2ST and HyunA were on their way to Korea for a bit and then Singapore!

381594_534368725635_200400312_30759112_588972436_n.jpg

It was almost 5am so we told ourselves that we'd go up to our room soon (and hopefully see another idol on the way up or see one coming down). We were there since 12:30am! But I'm glad we waited because right before we made our way up, we saw half of Brown Eyed GirlsMiryo came strolling in confidently (looked like they were out on a night of partying) but started to hide in the elevator lobby when fans called out her name. Then came a staggering Narsha, who was either acting drunk or really was drunk (with a hood over half her face, but the eye makeup gave it away!), supported by a manager (at least he looked like one). Oh our dear adult-dol!

303032_534368770545_200400312_30759114_1326722701_n.jpg

Those are my KPop star sightings... so far. Hopefully I'll have more!

Guest tadukhipa

wow i'm so happy to see to see so many lucky people! <3

and i'm happy most of you guys have had pleasant experiences!

hopefully this coming year i'll get more opportunities kk but in the mean time let's hear from more of you guys!!

hwaiting!! ^^

Guest Panda_Lulu

Welll.... Not really meet meet but more like a concert meet .

It was this Jan when Shinee come to astralia :D > I get to see them up close since the concert was small and they are so tiny (as in skinny) ==""

and This Nov when the 12 group come to australia again, i couldn't see them at ALL !!! D: . The concert hall is like 150m away from us and they looked like an ant. ==".

I need to Go to Korea urgently TT^TT (Sistar <3 Suju <3)

Guest iiina89

wow nice meeting you all had^^

I was at the United  Cube Concert in London. The next day at oxford street I saw someone I thought looked like dongwon 2 metres from me and I turn over and see Yoseob LOL without even thinking i dropped my bags in the middle of the street and jumped to their place and  said "B2ST!" I asked if I could take a picture  but dongwoon said "i'm sorry my manager..." and something. My head got hung up on I'm sorry-.- And then i just started to say random stuff like how nice their concert was....etc

Should of asked for a high five or an autograph lol or talked korean..stupid brain hahah.

But no, they were really nice and friendly..felt like talking to a "regular" person^^

Guest lebrahc

SANDARA PARK

But it's not during one of those Concerts or Meet & Greet events.

It happened one evening back in February 2007. It was my last day at work so I decided to drop by Greenbelt 3 (a mall) to get myself a nice dinner & probably see a movie because Ghost Rider was showing on cinemas that week.

I was standing in the middle of the Bulletin Board alone looking at the Movie Schedule on the cinema lobby when out of nowhere Sandara Park appeared on my left side. I was surprised and totally starstrucked but still managed to maintain my composure. On that split second I looked (okay it's more like 'gazed' LOL) at her, she smiled at me & said "hi" so I smiled back.

Still didn't want to freak out that very moment, I decided to move a bit to my right so she can also see the movie schedule clearly. So there I was standing beside Sandara Park & sharing the movie schedule bulletin board with her...just the 2 of us. LOL ^^.

But that was just it. Because just as I was thinking that I should say something more to her, start a conversation or introduce myself to her...Joseph Bitangcol appeared in our back LOL.

Still I was very happy & it was definitely one of my most memorable experiences. After that, I got to like Sandara even more because I know from that day that she was very friendly & nice not only on TV but also in person.

Here's a signed CD I got back in 2004 during one of her Mall Concerts:

375548_10150403662552504_628957503_8063623_1949801482_n.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Noteworthy: I was also at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City last year for the Wonder Girls concert so I got to meet & greet them. Yu-bin & So-hee are my most favorite but Ye-eun was very nice because after I took a picture with them I was about to leave but Ye-eun called me, she smiled & thanked me even if the next person in line is already there to greet them. She's really sweet in person. The 2PM guys were also cool! I'm not a 2PM fan (coz I only like girl groups haha) & I honestly don't know their names but the 5 members who were there were very interactive & greeted me...because I thought they would only be friendly with the fangirls since they're guys haha. 2PM members are cool ^^.

• 5 months later...
Guest soonya

Oh, I was at the concert, but honestly I didn't go looking for any of the idols while staying in vegas. I walked the strip, checked out some of the cool things, and then took a long nap in my hotel room (I hate the sun so I wasn't outside a lot). I am content just to have seen them at the concert, that way it would be socially acceptable to scream my lungs out. If I were looking at them face to face, I'd probably go silent, and possibly try to get as far away as possible. I don't know, i guess Im just weird. Thanks for sharing your story and pictures though, sounded like you made the most of your time!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest daebakkun

Yeah. At the KBS Music Bank in Paris, I was at the very front, near the scene it was awesome.

And after the concert, my friends and me (and a lot of other people) went at the back of Bercy (outside) to see them in the bus.

It was awesome.

• 1 month later...

I met Hongki at the Starbucks in LA Live. He was pretty shy lol, didn't say much but he waved ^^I only got one photo of him & his coordi because I didn't want him to see me hahatumblr_m0nymhL6bz1qczhoxo1_1280.jpg
AND OMG. I met Yonghwa at the back of the Nokia Theatre. I thought I was gonna die ;__________;He was far though and I was really intimidated to go up to him. But he said hi to me first and waved/smiled <333I have no photos because I was shaking sooooooo bad (ultimate bias right there... I couldn't think straight)He's just as gorgeous and sweet in person as he is on TV ♥

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of closer encounters with idols!

2EYES: In July 2013 while I was studying abroad in South Korea, my friends and took a bus to Seoul to attend a filming of MBC'S Music Core. After the main recording was over, we were wandering over to the little shopping area close to the studio and ran into 2EYES. This was pretty soon after their debut, so not many people recognized them yet. We said 'Hi' to them and they were so excited! They were super nice and even took a pictures with us.

GOT7: I got to meet them up close for the hi-touch event after one of their "Fly" concerts in the US. Even though it was after the show and they were all super tired, they were good sports and kept smiling while meeting everyone. Not to mention, they were SO tall and good looking in person! I was starstruck for sure, I couldn't tell you what I said to any of them hahaha.

• 1 month later...

Oh my goodness y'all are so lucky to meet so many KPop stars! I've only ever seen the members of girlgroup April but that was from 2-3 floors high at a shopping mall LoL! Had no idea they were there to help officiate K-Food Festival to which they were the ambassadors. I had missed their impromptu performance, only able to see their autograph session. The girls were all smiles the entire time, kept making heart gestures. They also looked incredibly thin(?) like really very petite, almost tiny LoL but then again it's from 2-3 floors up so:phew:   

Kim Woo Bin, Rain and Running Man members except Jihyo

Kim Jong Kook was very friendly, I was holding a 'Kookie <3' sign and when he saw me he smiled, pointed at my sign and gave me the thumbs up. I saw him again later when he was filming an episode of Running Man and he high fived me when I put my hand out

Ji Suk Jin high fived me as well

The others I didn't have enough contact to judge but Gary seems very quiet and introverted 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to Bigbang concert last year. and the place where I stand it's pretty close with them. I am expected that G-Dragon would perform something wild. I like his energy of a bad boy. But what I see it's not what I expected. He seems tired :( and Seungri take a role as a leader he rules the performances.

And Daesung he's so richard simmons handsome and he has a charisma. I like his friendly character. It's pretty bad that I did not really recognize his existence. but now I begin to stand him

• 4 weeks later...

In case you are searching for learn how to discover who owns an e-mail handle then there are 3 ways you may go about it. You are able to do a free search in Google or yahoo, the large search engines like google. Secondly you are able to do a free search within the social networking websites like Fb, MySpace and twitter. email database  Thirdly you are able to do a free preliminary search in a reverse e-mail finder service after which pay a small price to get the detailed data.

Should you do a free search in Google or yahoo all you should do is to enter the e-mail handle within the search space and search. In case you are fortunate you will get data on the e-mail if it has been used within the on-line directories.

Nonetheless most spammers, rip-off artists and cyber stalkers won't ever listing their emails on such websites. These days persons are additionally cautious to not give out their e-mail data simply. Chances are you'll be fortunate to get some data. Likelihood is that the knowledge you might be getting will not be true or it mat be outdated.

Archived