Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

Chinggus, I'm back again!

Just got back to my hometown.. dropped by KL and I got my copy of Sandglass! :w00t:

I'd never expected to find a copy since it's an old drama...hehehe..now I can start watching anytime!!! :D

thanks Josephine for sharing...I like LJJ's attire and he still looks hotter than ever...

Ripgal...wow congrats! Sandglass is a hard drama to find...you're really lucky...I hope to find a copy of Feelings...speaking of which here are pics of LJJ from the drama

feelings1.jpg

feelings2.jpg

feelings3.jpg

feelings4.jpg

feelings5.jpg

feelings6.jpg

feelings7.jpg

feelings8.jpg

feelings9.jpg

src: www.leejeongjae.com

Guest ripgal

Yeap koala, lucky lucky me..:lol:

Thanx for sharing the Feelings pics of LJJ..he was super adorable as Jun in the drama..

Already showed his goofy and cheeky side back then..lolz..

Guest ripgal

Shenny, where are you? hehehe..

I've already watched 2 eps of Sandglass and I can't wait to rant on LJJ inside with ya..:P

LJJ's so young and handsome back then..only appeared starting from Ep 2 but already had the captivating screen presence..:wub::w00t:

Btw, I was really lucky. The VCD set I got from Wisma SM Kota Raya cost me only Rm 22 and it has Eng and Chi subs.. yea, it's not an original, but I was in for luck since I could get it with Eng subs. hehe...

Guest CookieDo

Can any kind soul show me how I can find the clubbox links for his movies such as Over the Rainbow and Oh! Brother? I've started downloading sand glass. Can I dl more than one file at a time? I'm new at this...hehe. Thanks.

I've been going through this thread one page at a time from the beginning. Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics of LJJ. He's just too cute for words.

Shenny, where are you? hehehe..

I've already watched 2 eps of Sandglass and I can't wait to rant on LJJ inside with ya..:P

LJJ's so young and handsome back then..only appeared starting from Ep 2 but already had the captivating screen presence..:wub::w00t:

Btw, I was really lucky. The VCD set I got from Wisma SM Kota Raya cost me only Rm 22 and it has Eng and Chi subs.. yea, it's not an original, but I was in for luck since I could get it with Eng subs. hehe...

Hey Jo! ^^ miss ya~~!

hehe.. I'm still around, and still faithfully visiting this thread daily kekeke.. ^^

How's Sandglass? wow you're fast.. 2 episodes already? kekeke.. I haven't started yet... :ph34r:

Hmm~~ miss him too much, so I try not to 'dwell' in my misery nor watching any drama of him until I get to see more updates of his upcoming movie or what not.. ^^;;

Where is this guy btw? what is he doing... etc.. :unsure: sigh~~

hopefully he's enjoying his time and not too busy preparing for the next project..

Can any kind soul show me how I can find the clubbox links for his movies such as Over the Rainbow and Oh! Brother? I've started downloading sand glass. Can I dl more than one file at a time? I'm new at this...hehe. Thanks.

I've been going through this thread one page at a time from the beginning. Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics of LJJ. He's just too cute for words.

Hi CookieDo,

you can try naynay123's clubbox or this clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/krfans for LJJ movies :)

yeah shenny..the thread has been quiet nowadays...we should liven it up a bit...I love the set of pics you've posted...especially the World Cup ones...

anyway just a question about LJJ's debut...is Feelings considered as his debut drama aired in 1994? while I was looking for pics, I saw a pic of LJJ in another KBS Drama aired in 1994...the airing date actually coincided with Feelings' airing date at that time...he was in the 1994 KBS Weekend Drama The Man Worries Me with Oh Yeon-soo again...anyway here's the pic and info on the drama...

남자는 외로워

주말연속극

1994.01.08~1994.08.28

염현섭

나연숙

길용우,최수지,오연수,강부자,백일섭,이동준,이영후,강석우,석광렬,이정재

The Man Worries Me

1994 KBS Weekend Drama

1994.01.08~1994.08.28

Starring: Kim Yong-woo, Choi Su-ji, Oh Yeon-soo, Kang Bu-ja, Park Il-sam, Lee Dong-jun, Lee Young-ho, Kang Suk-woo, Seok Gwang-ryul, Lee Jung-jae

pos.jpg

08.jpg

12-1.jpg

src:

http://tvzonebbs1.media.daum.net/griffin/d...mp;searchValue=

btw, the airing date of Feelings was 1994.07.20~1994.09.08...just confirming...

koala, yeah I think it was considered as his first debut in drama because Feelings wasn't a daily/weekend drama and he played an important role too in there, as compared to the weekend drama, where it seems like he was only a supporting role? :unsure: and looking at the airing date, it seems possible that he took on another project (Feelings) while the weekend drama was still airing at that time.

Oh, and I read also that some sites may list Sandglass as his TV 'debut', since Sandglass was so popular back then. :)

^ thanks shenny for the reply...I think you have a point there...I guess LJJ has a bigger role in Feelings and Sandglass compared to the other dramas that he had appeared in before...another addition I guess to LJJ's Filmography...I appreciate it a lot ^ ^

Guest CookieDo

Hey Jo! ^^ miss ya~~!

hehe.. I'm still around, and still faithfully visiting this thread daily kekeke.. ^^

How's Sandglass? wow you're fast.. 2 episodes already? kekeke.. I haven't started yet... :ph34r:

Hmm~~ miss him too much, so I try not to 'dwell' in my misery nor watching any drama of him until I get to see more updates of his upcoming movie or what not.. ^^;;

Where is this guy btw? what is he doing... etc.. :unsure: sigh~~

hopefully he's enjoying his time and not too busy preparing for the next project..

Hi CookieDo,

you can try naynay123's clubbox or this clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/krfans for LJJ movies :)

Thank you very much. LJJ is my new obsession :w00t:

Guest guest021006

Hi, all:

This is my first post in this thread. "Air City" was my first time to watch LJJ's work. And like many of you, I started to look into his past work.

This Sunday I watched "Interview". Although the storyline is quite a special idea, it's a pity that the two lead actor and actress (Shim Eun Ha) didn't have much interaction, just like "Air City" and the same to focus on too many other people's stories.

As a CJW fan, the role of Shim Eun-Ha as a dancer in "Interview" is what I've wished CJW to try since CJW studied in dance before. I think LJJ talked some French in "Interview" as that scene was supposed to be in Paris. Personally I think LJJ looks better (mature and handsome) in Air City, however, his long hair and wearing glasses is very artistic for his role in the movie. One scene when the female charater (SEH's role) felt relieved as no camera around, it reminds me of the episodes in Air City where KJS always wanted to find a place without camera monitors. ^o^

Guest .alyak_

I'm currently watching Air City right now. Slowly but still watching xD. Lee Jung Jae is so handsome. I love his voice and his smile. So charming. Both of my sister and I went ahhhhhhhhhhhhh after we first saw his smile. Gah. We both just love watching him. HAHAH....Thanx everyone for all the pictures that was posted...winkwink..Shenny! ^_^

^ omo~~ look who's here! hehehe.. kayla! :wub: Hello there~ what a nice surprise hehe...

Yeah yeah, his smile is a killer fo' sure! :lol:

which episode are you on? :D

errr... on the other hand,...

I'm just too happy to find these pics (especially the 2nd one - he looks daymn hot in there ^^ keke )

so yeah, let the sharing begins! ^_______^

ljjyounglv0.jpg

leejungjae816cf1.jpg

^ :wub:

I miss this thread! anyway I got to watch An Affair last night and though I was shocked by all the sexy scenes of LJJ but I think it was substantial to the film...Woo-in was just yearning for affection, just the same way as Su-hyun, that I thought her love for her husband was merely bcoz he was his wife or she was just doing her duties as a wife and mother until Woo-in came to the picture...the nude scenes were tastefully done and actually it is a good film...

some LJJ pics to share

view_submsg943.jpg

people_472_L.jpg

ljjgraduation.jpg

src: Google Korea, Naver