Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

Koala, the Firebird pics actually make me wana watch the movie! They look really good together..:D

ylin, thanx for sharing. :D

ylin, thank youuuuuuuuu! I saw the itsybitsy tiny version of those pictures above that you posted, and thinking, 'hm, I wish they have the bigger version...' :D

LJJ's smile is to die for... ^^;; and aish... look at all those ahjumma! kekeke..

koala, dear, I think this is the one movie from LJJ that is kinda hard to hunt on the net.. ^^;;

not sure if anyone/anywhere has this movie, Young Man... where LJJ sang in the OST.. aigoo~~

Guest snow_cross

although it's abit out of topic...

but we need to find extras for the Movie

Project: Movie Extras

Title: Dance of the Dragon

Starring: Jason Scott Lee, JangHyuk, FannWong

Period for Project: Between Early - Mid August

We looking for Extras role (passerby, audience) for the movie (Dance Of The Dragon)

different age range... please email me

Students, working adults, ajuma

(Chinese, or Asian chinese looking will be fine ^^)

Name:

Contact Num:

Age Range:

The best is if you will be able to attach a photo of youself...

and you have supportive husband/boyfriend, we need guys also...

cause passerbys and audiences can't be all ladies ^^

P.s. but of cause there's rules that need to be follow during the fliming and in the set, interested parties, please email me ASAP

i need quite a number of people, so don't be shy ^^ it's a big chances

Email: vampire_eve@hanmail.net (try not to use pm... as i seldom come into this forum ^^)

(Email Title: Dance of the Dragon Extras)

or contact me Call/SMS at 90035004 (but not during midnights... enqiures other then casting will not be entertained)

thanks alot ^^

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION BY 28 JULY 2007 (SUNDAY)

Guest ripgal

21/7 - Article on LJJ at innolife.net

-- with bigger capture, this one's been scaled down by Photobucket >.<

%7Boption%7D2101_1.jpg

The article basically talks about LJJ's comeback after his 8 year hiatus on the small screen. The article also highlights more or less about the storyline of AC..

Anywayz, I'm finally back from a week hiatus. Have missed sooooo many goodies in a week..so many dramas to catch up. :( I checked leejeongjae.com and there are some newly uploaded pics. But sadly I can't save them to my pc..I don't know why. :unsure: Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Anywayz, I'm finally back from a week hiatus. Have missed sooooo many goodies in a week..so many dramas to catch up. :( I checked leejeongjae.com and there are some newly uploaded pics. But sadly I can't save them to my pc..I don't know why. :unsure: Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Jo, you were on hiatus? :o ah.. no wonder I haven't seen you around, chinggu ^^ wb! ^^

Thanks for the heads up <3 it's so good to see more pictures of him again.. hehe..

wow.. I like leejeongjae.com hehe.. seems like it's more updated than the co.kr one..

I see LOTS of newly uploaded pics! me like! hee~

Managed to save some of them, those that I haven't seen before :)

(pst, you gotta click that hangeul writing below the thumbnail to see the post, and from there you can click and save the image :phew: hehe)

bts1ic1.th.gif
2006osenpv7.th.jpg
acbtszh4.th.jpg
yonhap2gm5.th.jpg
yoohap1ty4.th.jpg

bw1pq4.th.jpg
goofaceoi8.th.jpg
handshakemn9.th.jpg

bw2vh7.th.jpg
japcoverip1.th.jpg
ljjpicpn3.th.jpg
mb1eunjugs7.th.jpg
mb4eunjurm1.th.jpg

mnettu2.th.jpg
museumce3.th.jpg
typhoonbtsna9.th.jpg
withjdgqu0.th.jpg

withdavidxm2.th.jpg
cameraqd1.th.jpg
mbcbarogk1.th.jpg

sejongps5.th.jpg
sejongbuddyuphd4.th.jpg

coolra0.jpg

^I saw this one before, but just want to repost it here... he looks sooooo
B)
rite? kekeke..

ohh ohh.. and his hair... O___O?
:lol:
hahaha.. ^^;

Guest trinhtung2007

hi LJJ family :lol: I'm CJW fan :wub:

I've never liked LJJ 4for,(dont hit me,hihi :wacko:)only b'coz i wasn't seen any of his films :excl:

But now after watching AC, i love him so much :w00t:

Your LJJ really really a good actor.He's so cool,talent,love smile(lovely),sing well,...much else :rolleyes:

Hope LJJ topic will expand bigger with every passing days :rolleyes: !,hope his new movie will get much successes :rolleyes:

LJJ fighting!!! :D Sarangheyo :wub: !

Ripgal..thanks for enjoying the LJJ-Shin Eun-gyeong pics from the movie Youngman ( I hope you're referring to these pics, or I just got confused since I read your post about the Firebird pics hahaha)...I loved the pics as well...hope they will co-work again too...just my wishful thinking...

Shenny...I love the new LJJ site...it was better than the previous site...more pics uploaded everyday..good thing for this thread as well!

have pics from LJJ's 1997 film 박대박 (Park vs. Park)...LJJ looks hilarious in these pics

download.jpg

1184163680_A8045-11.jpg

1184163680_B9DA2.jpg

1184163680_B9DA1.jpg

source: www.leejeongjae.com

Guest ripgal

Shenny, thanx for the heads up on the pics saving thingy.. That site's really informative right? I'd even left a message to thanx the creator for updating the thread so frequently. :D

Koala, hehehe..I actually messed up Firebird and Young Man..I think the pics of LJJ and SEG were from Young Man right? hehehe..sorry to confuse you. LJJ had too many movie projects and I don't quite remember every one of them. Thankx a lot for the Park v Park pics.. LJJ looks hilarious in the pics! I love his goofy and cheeky looks actually, they make him sooooo freakin' adorable and lovable..:wub:

Guest tsuki

From the AC thread.. Exclusive LJJ Interview :w00t:

thumbs20070622172450oh1.jpg

20070622 BTS - Lee Jung Jae interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtyjjf

cap from imbc

credits: cutiepie

---

I wish I could understand what he said..altho it's obvious he's talking about AC and his roles and stuff..

The only sentence I could understand was his last sentence..:lol: Support and continue watching Air City..

hi everyone,

can someone help and translate this interview... :sweatingbullets:

especially the part where LJJ says sth. about CJW. i would really know what he thinks about her, at least what he said, mentioned (in his other interviews maybe) about her recent co-star, because the chemistry btw two of them in AC is really captivating..

thanks a lot!!!

Guest ripgal

hi everyone,

can someone help and translate this interview... :sweatingbullets:

especially the part where LJJ says sth. about CJW. i would really know what he thinks about her, at least what he said, mentioned (in his other interviews maybe) about her recent co-star, because the chemistry btw two of them in AC is really captivating..

thanks a lot!!!

The interview has no subs..so I'm afraid we'll have to wait for a kind soul who understands korean to help us with it.

Meanwhile, here's a short extract of LJJ and CJW's TVBS Interview way before AC started...more or less of what LJJ and CJW think of each other..

Air City Press Conference

LJJ : She is pretty. But her persona is even better. She gets along well with the cast and crews.

LJJ : So I worry for her. Why is such a nice girl still unmarried?

Jiwoo : It’s not that I cannot marry. But I don’t want to marry, ok?

LJJ : Uh, usually girls that cannot marry will say like that. Why are they not married?

Jiwoo : Lee Jung Jae is really very scary.

Jiwoo: When we started shooting, he always shouted at us. During rehearsal we were frightened by his yelling.

Jiwoo: Maybe because his character in the drama is very cool.

Jiwoo: So it gives us an impression that he is very fierce.

credits: AC thread

Guest pringlesmama

Anyone reckon his smile is similar to that of the younger jet li? anyone? :blush:

either way...its gorgeous

Guest ripgal

^ Can't see it..hehe..but LJJ's smiles are indeed gorgeous. And when he closes his eyes and smiles, I'm dead. XD

Anywayz, nothing much to post recently.

I found a pic of LJJ's ex-gf, the one he dated for 7 years before he dated Kim Min Hee.

I didn't even know it's the girl from the MV he did for Lee Ki Chan..

Here's a pic

200201300000081in_leejeongjae01.jpg

credits: baidu

---

^ Tho it's irrelevant..well it's related to LJJ. No harm digging out his past eh...

^ eh? that's the ex-gf? O_O wahh~~ anyone has the Lee Ki Chan MV feat. LJJ and his ex? :unsure:

it's kinda hard to see her from that pic, but thanks Jo for finding out hihi.. <3

I wonder what he's been up to these days...

August is just around the corner,... hopefully we'll get more updates about him soon! :D