Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

thanks for sharing shenny dear...he looks like LJJ in some angles...I was wishing that LJJ could sing too...I remember his scene in Over the Rainbow...oh well...anyway after much camping in this thread and learning about all his projects...I came up with this thought...some of his former co-stars were connected to each other or LJJ starred with them as well...let me see...LJJ's first drama was Feelings with Kim Min-jong and Son Ji-chang, SJC incidentally is the husband of Oh Yeon-soo, LJJ's partner in the film Firebird...OYS is a close friend of Choi Ji-woo which LJJ recently co-starred with in Air City... CJW is also a friend of Kim Min-hee, who is LJJ's ex-gf...just tried to connect the dots....I thought it made sense that all of these stars worked with LJJ and that in one way or another they are related to each other ^ ^

Guest ladyzfingers

he's a good actor

i've watched some of his drama/movies b4

but he looks getting slimmer

but who's his girlfriends nowadays?

i'm wondering,when he will get married

besides,almost all of korean actor/actress are seems didnt interested to settle down in their life

Shenny, hahah..I saw your nic on your msn. WANTED! :P

Anywayz, I can see the similarities..but he's sort of a thinner version of LJJ.. he reminds me a bit of Tony Ahn from HOT too..

And talking about celebrities looking alike, I've always thought Yoon Jung Hoon (Han Ga In's husband/ from Daddy Long Legs) looked a bit like LJJ too. They have the same small eyes.. hehehe..

lol.. yeah, looks like we're not the only ones that think like that...

I found an article that also talks about Ha Dong Kyun and his 'twinnies" :lol:

9420060930273772311a0edpq4.jpg

When I saw this news I was like, HAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

OK well let's see, they have Yoon Jung Hoon, Lee Jung Jae, Mickey DBSK and Tony Ahn. hehe...

link to news: click here

I came up with this thought...some of his former co-stars were connected to each other or LJJ starred with them as well...let me see...LJJ's first drama was Feelings with Kim Min-jong and Son Ji-chang, SJC incidentally is the husband of Oh Yeon-soo, LJJ's partner in the film Firebird...OYS is a close friend of Choi Ji-woo which LJJ recently co-starred with in Air City... CJW is also a friend of Kim Min-hee, who is LJJ's ex-gf...just tried to connect the dots....I thought it made sense that all of these stars worked with LJJ and that in one way or another they are related to each other ^ ^

Koala dear, you and your train of thoughts.. hehe.. cool!

yeah, looks like his network is pretty top-notch.. kekeke... they all related to each other somehow, and sometimes it's funny to see how they've worked on a project in the past, and if they collaborate again now, that's so cool =D

After LJJ comeback on TV screen, now I'm hoping for oori oppa, LBH to have another drama hehe! a girl can dream~~

Guest ladyzfingers

Oh, oh... hee hee... just got this from sarahbeans dearest... hee hee (thank you so much, sarah! <3)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ro4zz

Everyone, download that! hee hee..

it's LJJ's precious song, his own voice and everything haha... from the Young Man OST! :lol:

*happy happy*

thanks so much

but can u upload here

with LJJ voices answering the phone

i would like to make it my handphone ringtones..

Guest ellabel

Hehe.. okay, so as I'm so starstruck tonite and found this pic... just thought I should share it here and see how you girls think... :lol:

Introducing LJJ's twinnie (or sworn-brothers/cousins/could-be brothers etc...whtvr u wanna call it lol)

click to view:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1662/ha...159cf64bhu7.jpg

another one:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9376/ha...15a1dadbjo3.jpg

:unsure:

Who is he? He's Ha Dong Kyun from WANTED, the sexiest male band with amazing voice! lol!

my goodness. especially HDK... his voice is to die for lol..

If you haven't heard of them, nor his voice, better check it out yourself~~ :D

LJJ-ssi, now I'm really wishing you have an album or something, but I guess I'll listen to HDK and think of you instead!

HAHAHAHA...

*runs and hide* :ph34r:

Hahaha!!! LJJ's look-alike... Mickey of DBSK and Tony ahn? :wacko: I protest! Joke!

I think Yoon Jung Hoon i more like it.... a younger version.

But, still, nothing beats the original! :w00t:

I watched Last Present yesterday and it was a sad and very touching movie.

Even in his earlier works LJJ showed that he is versatile.

He can be funny and dorky and then very dramatic the next.

He knows just the right expression in every scene.

shenny dear, din u hear LJJ's singing voice?

Just like my hunnie, LBH, they have the most cool, lovely manly voice I've ever heard.

ella, lol... yeah I finally heard him singing (properly -- CD track and everything lol)

and it ain't bad at all... not bad, LJJ ssi! haha.. wow.. sarahbeans is totally rock lol, it's like an answered prayer, so fast too :lol:

I knew I'd still love the song even though his singing isn't as great as his twinnie, HDK *lol*, but yeah, nothing beats the original :lol: omona.. I think I'm still having my LJJ withdrawal... sigh~~

ladyzfingers, sorry.. I don't quite get what you're asking :unsure:

but LJJ's voice as ringtone? haha.. awesome~~! kekeke...

Guest ladyzfingers

I knew I'd still love the song even though his singing isn't as great as his twinnie, HDK *lol*, but yeah, nothing beats the original :lol: omona.. I think I'm still having my LJJ withdrawal... sigh~~

ladyzfingers, sorry.. I don't quite get what you're asking :unsure:

but LJJ's voice as ringtone? haha.. awesome~~! kekeke...

hehe

i mean,i'll put it as my handphone message alerts

i'm collecting of my fave actor/actress voices in my phone

nowadays,i'm using Joo Ji Hoon voices

coz he's got a really man voices

hehe...

heh..i think,LJJ voices is so manly

haha

Guest ripgal

OK well let's see, they have Yoon Jung Hoon, Lee Jung Jae, Mickey DBSK and Tony Ahn. hehe...

HAHAHHA... that's a coincidence heh? ^_^

But still, nothing beats LJJ for me..tho I thnk Micky's cute too..hehehe..

Anywayz, you can notice I've changed my avvy. haha..now a Hiroshi Tamaki lover..:wub: kkekeke...

^ Jo, haha, yeah I can see that! what happened with Hiroshi Tamaki? hehe.. another hot man ^^;;

I guess you got Nodame-struck huh? kekeke... or should I say, Chiaki-struck? lol...

ok ok, that's fine... I'm sure LJJ ssi will understand :P totally understandable.. :lol:

A few Walkerhill AC siggy , as posted in AC thread by wrblee ^^

*reupload in imageshack for sharing purposes*

(and yes, I only upload the JS-DG ones haha...)

acban10rv5.jpg

acban6io8.jpg

acban7cz4.jpg

acban9fb8.jpg

Guest ...TLT...

When I saw this news I was like, HAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

link to news: click here

i actually do see a litto bit of similarities btwn LJJ and YJH...

maybe becuz their small eyes and lovely smiles..

and as for the twinnie of LJJ u guys said...

seriously i dun see any resemblance..

and i dun see y pplz are saying he is LJJ twinnie..

i see nothing similar at all... :sweatingbullets:

im sorry to say Micky and Tony An does not look like LJJ at all..

they are far from looking alike..(dun kill meee for saying that :sweatingbullets: )

Guest ripgal

^

^

Yeap, I was struck. and still stuck in the Nodame craze. I can't stop thinking of the drama and Chiaki/Tamaki..like how I couldn't stop thinking of LJJ when I first started with AC. Now he's filling my mind 24/7..:wub: arrhh....when can my cravings for hot guys stop!!! :o

Anywayz, the main theme of Last Present by Ryu

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae&amp...cle_id=18052915

It reminds me of the scenes in the movie..:tears: sigh..

shenny...those are hot guys as well...and actually I didn't notice at first that they could pass as LJJ's brother or cousin if I didn't stare at their pics too long...actually I personally think that Yeon Jung-hoon has the nearest resemblance to LJJ...I hope they co-star in a project soon...after YJH's military service, that would be cool....

my train of thoughts...thanks for that...I was just thinking about that a few times before while researching for his projetcs, resting my mind from work....it is not bad to dream...it would be cool to see all of these people work again...

wow..sarah's great for uploading LJJ's song in YoungMan...saved some pics form the film and here they are

it is a 1994 film with Shin Eun-gyeong (Bad Couple)..I think it was credited as LJJ's first film

youngman1.jpg

youngman2.jpg

youngman3.jpg

youngman4.jpg

youngman5.jpg

youngman6.jpg

youngman7.jpg

more pics from the film coming up

source:www.leejeongjae.com

Guest ripgal

^ Thanx for sharing the pics Koala. :D

LJJ has worked with so many accomplished actresses...

The list can just go on..Lee Young Ae, Jang Jin Young, Shim Eun Ha, Kim Mi Sook, Shin Eun Gyeong, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Mi Yeon, Jeon Do Yeonn etc....woah...

^ thank you for all the pics, girls <3 omona.. Shin Eun Kyung looks sooooo different than Dang Ja now.. hehe.. ^_^

Been missing this guy terribly these days :tears: especially since I've been listening to WANTED and HDK's voice *errr that doesn't sound right haha*

but yeah, since AC ended 2 weeks ago, now I really wonder what LJJ is doing...

Is there any news at all about his new movie w/ KOB?

:unsure: seems like he disappears into thin air.... hmmm...

AC pictures to ease the pain a bit...

source: dc AC

091dd3.th.jpg 011nw4.th.jpg 09rz0.th.jpg c5b0bdbabdc5c4b8c3c4zg9.th.jpg contactsheet008fm8.th.jpg

contactsheet001fx2.jpg

aircity011td7.jpg

contactsheet0011el9.jpg

:tears:

Guest ripgal

^

^ Woah..I really like the LJJ-SEG pair..just from the pics posted. They looked soooo freaking young and fresh back then!

I was also thinking about LJJ these days..I think he's resting, since AC actually took up more than half of his year. And since he's gotta prepare for his movie starting August, I guess he's taking as much as rest as he can for the moment. I actually thought his choice to film a movie right after AC ending's kinda abrupt and rushed..he should rest a bit more. :(

Some hopeful news..

Further News on the Making of Season 2 Drama Productions

986_449971_pre.jpg

Apparently there are three main reasons that determine the production for Season 2 - "Audience rating, schedule, and material”. The demand from viewers for Season 2 is extremely high. “Air City” received lots of fan support and it appears production for Season 2 is seriously in consideration though they face difficulties in many aspects in order to meet the requirements. There are some conditions that had to be considered – schedule, appearance fee, material (strong hunch they are referring to scripts), organizing team and the viewers rating which happened to be one of the key factors. Other than rating issue, there’s other matter to consider like raising the actors’ fees and copyright earnings etc. etc. Subsequent reports were seen posted at Sports Seoul that an alternative proposal has been taken into consideration for the production team to consider Season 2.Despite ratings count for paving ways for another seasons, some felt they should throw away “Audience/Viewers rating supremacy principle”.The influence of the audience rating does make a huge difference in drama production. They were considerations for Season 2 for earlier productions of “The Lawyers” and “Sweet Spy” – but the projects were later abandoned due to low ratings. The “audience rating supremacy principle” was the reason behind the production of “Goong S” after gaining huge success through “Goong”. It was through the achievement and adoption of this principle - "audience rating rules" that gained the confidence and paved ways for the planning of Season 2 or its sequel. “Goong S”, supposedly a sequel to the original, is one of the productions that had different element and cast from the original plot drama, “Goong”. American series drama which is universally produced based on season system had attained successful run in their home front and foreign countries. In consideration of this, Koreans are studying the possibility of such system to be implemented in their production. Similar to the planning of Air City (they had earlier planned to make AC as seasonal released kind of drama), the American drama/series, “Prison Break 2” had roped in high ratings and achieved an overwhelming popularity in their release of Season 2. Take note that Season 2 had already been planned and produced while making “Prison Break 1”. My thoughts : Air City should emulate the success of Prison Break 2, if they are still doubtful on making Air City 2 ---- though I strongly feel they are skeptical and worried a similar occurence - same fate as "Goong S".

Source of Photographs : MBC, KBS, and homepage of SBS Source of News : (sportsseoul.com) http://j2k.naver.com/j2k_frame.php/japan/n...amp;menu_id=106

Posted by Rosie@trulyjiwoo and re-translated by me with variations from the original post.

credits: Felicia Soh @ AC thread

I would anticipate for another season of AC 2 even if I haven't seen AC...I hope they will consider the script more...since everyone here kinda complains about how it was written...

I actually like Shin Eun-gyeong in her boyish image but her new look in Bad Couple is cute too...anyway when I found these pics...I honestly thought that SEG and LJJ lights up the screen...her are my last set of pics...

youngman10.jpg

youngman9.jpg

youngman8.jpg

I would try to look up for more pics...I also miss LJJ

source:www.leejeongjae.com