Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

OH? Jumong and All In have the same writer? o_O?

but how come they have two totally different ending lol... :D hmm I think I've seen this guy, heh~~ o well. lol.

Jo hun, thanks for the link!

Looks like I have a new toy to play hee hee...

will try to 'steal' some caps from there, and post them here ^^

*the blog is great, but that bright purple link in a dark background, errr...not too friendly for my eyes :unsure:*

Guest ripgal

Jeongmal komawo for the pics chinggu. I tried to save them from the blog itself..but I couldn't do so. You right clicked and saved the pictures right? I've gotta try it again..

Aish..I already miss seeing LJJ/ Ji Sung on screen!! :tears: Help me ppl!!! :(

Random..

Lee Jung Jae's singing.. :lol:

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae&amp...icle_id=5879925

I read that it's from the OST of his movie I'm A Man..

Guest p00hpal

^ awwww.... maybe I should take my time watching Air City so I don't go into a JS withdrawal :-( I'm currently downloading Feelings cause I read great reviews about the drama and JS. :D

ay_link: thank you for the pictures. *goes off and save*

ylin, hehehe thanks for posting them here.. ^^

yeah that's his house alright... hehe.. awesome huh?

I came across those pics a few times before, but haven't got the chance to post it here :D

Looks like every room is designed in such a way, LJJ's way ^^

He really is a pro in this kinda thing =) So cool... beside acting and modelling, he also has a passion in Interior Design...

and omo.. look at the view! tsk tsk... Nice~!

Guest ellabel

A gif on the kiss in the church which I have made for all :D

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2410/ackissbl1.gif

and i think most girls will melt :P if a guy looked at you like that after he has proposed to you :D

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8134/sn...09221823bv6.jpg

thanks for the kiss gif, ylin sis...

It cud have been hawter but i guess it wud do. (still, nothing beats the Victory kiss) :P ... still sweet and yummy...... :lol:

I just got Ep 16 done... man the separation scene made me bawl like crazy. :tears: Altho their conversation was brief, it was sooo beautifully done that I couldn't help but feel bad for both of them.

CJW was just SUPERB in that scene. The emotion she portrayed trying to hold back her tears but couldn't was sooooo REAL..and it really made me heartbroken. :tears:

And oh, I've run out of words to describe LJJ's acting already. He can just not say a word and everything'll be projected on his face..amazing!

Love this particular cap..

And also the part of his wiping of DK's tears..

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/faf4e62d3a.jpg

Anywayz, I wasn't really disappointed with the ending. Surprised huh? Maybe because of DK's hopeful words in the end,

" Waiting for someone is also something happy. This is what I have learnt from working in the airport. "

I actually thought it was quite appropriate..hehehe..^_^

And when JS asked her whether she could understand her... I recalled something he said in some eps earlier. When DK talked about JS always having to keep secrets and his lover will always feel uneasy... JS said something about having to look for somebody who understands him. I kinda thought his last words actually reflected what he said back then. It was kinda like making a promise that he'd come back.. but well a lil bit indirect. And overall, I'm glad DK's back to her oldself, waiting for him to come back! :D As for a possible sequel to the drama, I doubt it. But after watching the finale, I actually think it'd do without a sequel.. the ending was quite realistic for me. Just that we didn't get to see DK and JS together, and that JS just left like that after saying all those sweet things to her in the beginning of the drama...other than those, I thought the ending was quite alright. NOT the worst I've seen hehehe...

But the part of HJ calling the tower to stop the plane was a bit unlogic! That's downright abuse of power!! But anyways, a drama will always be a drama! lolz...

ripgal chingu, reading what you wrote about the Korean fans' take on the ending and your convo with shenny, i'm starting to share your thots here. I'm basically an optimistic person so yeah..... the ending should be aiyt for me. I've really not watched ep. 16 in full and just saw and read bits and pieces of that good-bye scene but for the way it was executed... all the meaningful gestures, carefully uttered words, the understated yet superb acting of LJJ and CJW, i shud applaud the director. Both LJJ and CJW acted magnificently, conveying just the right amount of emotions, not to mention they both still looked absolutely gorgeous.

I don’t understand why Jisung wud fell guilty to MW…. She is the one who left him, told him a lie and kept him in the dark. She alone decided their fate as lovers. It was not his fault. He was not given any choice. I understand that he will feel pity…. Feel grateful for sparing him the despair. The only guilt he may have is for being the first one to move on (but, it took him 3 long years), to be able to love again an equally wonderful woman and being extremely happy when MW is suffering. I guess this is the reason why he wants to have some time to be away from everyone. To offer some sacrifice, this time, it’s his and DK’s love, to compensate for MW’s sacrifice and suffering. I guess he feels this will ease his guilt and eventually he wud come back to DK a whole and confident man again.

There were several lines in the drama that gives the JS-DK shippers a lot of hope and for these I’m willing to forgive the writers for wanting us to draw our own conclusions:

From Ji sung: “You can understand me, right?”

Waiting for a person.. Without a phone call…just waiting for a person…I suddenly think it’s also a kind of happiness/blissfulness.''

“Just like how you love your job, I like mine too. It has nothing to do with how much we love each other.”

From Do Kyung: " Waiting for someone is also something happy. This is what I have learnt from working in the airport"

DG’s narration at the end of ep. 16:

“After having gone to many places of meeting and parting, I met someone and fall in love with him. Then I experience the separation again, one that I have no means of saving by my own power. Every time when an airplane takes off I will let my heart fly with it. He who is at a certain place, when he sees a plane, is he thinking of me too?”

So, I refuse to hate the writers anymore……. In fairness, they were given limited time, just 16 eppies to accurately present the most important things or scenarios/situations that happen in an airport as grand as Incheon……To balance the exposure of the 4 leads…. They were given a huge ensemble of actors with major and minor roles…. To give them realistic speaking lines, to make everything cohesive and fluid.

For the sake of an Air City season 2 and seeing LJJ and CJW together again, I’m willing to give these writers a second chance. Of corz, I will not complain if they get new ones. :D

Guest ripgal

Ella, thank you for your comments. Just quite like my thoughts..^^

Anywayz, I had a hard time getting over the fact that AC has ended for good. I kept thinking of the separation scene of DK and JS. :tears: I watched it twice already..still couldn't stop myself from tearing...sigh..emotional person I am. I gotta find another drama to focus on or else I might drown in this LJJ obsession..:crazy:

ylin, thank you for the pics of LJJ's house.

The first thing I noticed was his TV! It's on the floor.. such a unique position. heheh..

And the magnificent view of the sea..so LJJ..just like what we've seen from his Photo Documentary..;)

About the rushed/abrupt ending of AC, there was a message by starjiwoo's MOD or something..

It made me realise how much effort the crew and actors have put into this drama to make it successful (tho not obvious from the ratings). She said when she went to Korea back in May, the filming had actually been 70% wrapped. But from the last few episodes (and news articles), we already know that AC was actually wrapped on the morning of the last day itself (8th July). She asked us to understand that both CJW and LJJ and all of the casts had to wait for a new script while filming their other scenes due to maybe an alteration in the original script to salvage the ratings. They weren't even given enough time to exert themselves into their roles and yet they had to wrap it up ASAP so not to delay the final broadcast. After reading this, I kinda felt bad for all of the AC crew.. So I'm willing to cut them some slack. :D

Guest ripgal

A chinese article about Performances by Stars coming back the small screen..

Sort of like a report card..

Report Card for "Coming Back Stars"

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae&amp...cle_id=17882359

The article talks about the performances of stars coming back to the small screen.

The ratings are as follows:

1. Five Stars - You watch the drama for the STARS

Park Shin Yang - ratedthe highest with a successful comeback in War Of Money since his last hit Lovers In Paris.

2. Four Stars - Revived TV Ratings

Jang Hyuk in Thank You

Lee Bum Soo and Lee Yeoh Won in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

Shin Eun Kyeong in Bad Couple

3. Three Stars - Done his/her basic job

Yoon Kye Sang in Crazy For Love

Lee Jung Jae in Air City

Cha Tae Hyun in Flowers For My Life

4. Two Stars - Better not to do dramas anymore

Kang Hye Jung in Flowers For My Life

Park Jung Chul in Blue Fish

5. A Star - Change Channels

Go So Young in Blue Fish

credits: sports choseun/ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae

-----

I personally think the assessment of the stars' performance were carried out according to the drama ratings, in which I think doesn't measure up to the individual performances of the stars and the goodness of the drama. I thought Kang Hye Jung in FFOML did very well.. and as for LJJ, I think a 4 star would be more appropriate..but anyways, it's just some irrelevant article..so just read for fun. ^^

Guest acid_pops

Me too, I watched the last epi of AC 4 times, still can't quite get over with the seperation plot. :tears:

Thanks to AC that I discover about LJJ, and begin instantly to love his acting!

Guest ripgal

Some pics of LJJ and JJY in Over The Rainbow

I really can't remember if I've posted them here yet..

Because seriously, there are toooo MANY pics of LLJ in my comp at the moment..sorry if posted before ^_^

3234aa4248.jpg

274832c2a9.jpg

eec388dfc0.jpg

9b4e1b3676.jpg

c4291fdc6b.jpg

cdf8acee12.jpg

5513543dfe.jpg

a7447486f5.jpg

a9ffa5639b.jpg

e3fd01078b.jpg

credits: baidu

OH? Jumong and All In have the same writer? o_O?

but how come they have two totally different ending lol... :D hmm I think I've seen this guy, heh~~ o well. lol.

Jo hun, thanks for the link!

Looks like I have a new toy to play hee hee...

will try to 'steal' some caps from there, and post them here ^^

*the blog is great, but that bright purple link in a dark background, errr...not too friendly for my eyes :unsure:*

thanks Shenny dear for the Mindbridge CF links..didn't notice it actually but I'm downloading them now ^ ^...the magazine looks good as well ^ ^

about AC's writer yes, he also wrote Jumong and All In that's why if you've seen all these 3 dramas, some of the actors also appeared on AC...on the Jumong thread there's a post about Jumong cast members appearing on AC...anyway, I'm not blaming the writer on AC's ending...I haven't seen all the episodes yet so I'm reserving my opinions from now but I really think he's a good writer honestly since I loved all the dramas he had written so far

Ylin...love the Kiss Secne gif...oh my actions speak louder than words and LJJ's apartment is so beautiful...nice scenery too..

Ripgal..what survey was that? I think it doesn't matter if actors made a good comeback or not..the important thing is that they try to reinvent themselves in their new projects...which means all actors really work hard

anyway...all the LJJ pics I have right now we're already posted so I'll try to look for more when I get back ^ ^

Guest ripgal

Koala, yeah..I personally think the person who wrote the article did not watch all the dramas. He/she might just have poured out his comments based on assessments and direct critiques from other viewers. But anywayz, at least we know LJJ has given his best in trying to reinvent a new character in AC. He's the only one I could imagine playing Kim Ji Sung in AC, and his performance was second to none. Totally believeable.. I remembered reading an article about LJJ worrying that he'd be playing the same character An Agent in Typhoon, but I've watched both and I must say he has succeeded in bringing 2 totally different characters to life. Hence I reckon he's done his best and we can only hope he doesn't get affected by all the criticisms on AC. :D

Btw, 2 more informative sites on Lee Jung Jae

http://www.leejeongjae.com => I think it's the site Rubie mentioned.. and it's a new site I think..

Japanese Fansite of LJJ

http://leejungjae.fc2web.com/

credits: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae

Guest ripgal

There are actually a lot of LJJ resources..

I just visited his DURBAN Official Site.. and there are quite a lot of his HQ pics in there.

Here's the site

http://www.durban.co.kr/

Some HQ pics of his recent D'URBAN fan sign meeting

2d2571af47.jpg

Click to enlarge:

th.ea78e1fcd7.jpg

th.abd0869391.jpg

credits: baidu/ www.durban.co.kr

Guest ellabel

ripgal chingu, i remember watching some news about LJJ and JWS being close friends and partners in a clothing business.

Is it Durban? Gosh!!! Those 2 guys look very hot..and delish! :w00t:

Guest ripgal

^ Yes, ella..they're both partners in D'URBAN. And I remembered reading somewhere that the brand wasn't that popular before JWS and LJJ took over. They kinda revived the brand in Korea.. so yeah..Thinking why KJW was so daym attractive in AC, maybe because he's only one of the few who could rawk this brand..:lol:

thanks Shenny dear for the Mindbridge CF links..didn't notice it actually but I'm downloading them now ^ ^...the magazine looks good as well ^ ^

Yeah, the magazine spreads are all so nice. And I found some site that's selling his Mind Bridge catalog also..hahaha..

my goodness.

These pics are, I believe, scanned pictures, so they're not as clear... but just to get some idea ^^

11750bob6.th.jpg
11750cfc8.th.jpg
11750dte6.th.jpg
11750egg5.th.jpg

11948ayq1.th.jpg
11948bls2.th.jpg
11948cnf7.th.jpg
11948dyl6.th.jpg

11948elo9.th.jpg
12117bis5.th.jpg
12117crz9.th.jpg
12117dst3.th.jpg

11750ayo5.th.jpg
12117azf1.th.jpg

There are actually a lot of LJJ resources..

I just visited his DURBAN Official Site.. and there are quite a lot of his HQ pics in there.

Jo, hehe, yes yes, there are a lot of his HQ pics in d'urban site, and those fan signing pictures were posted before on page 20-21 (I cut and crop also in here hehe :P)

ripgal chingu, i remember watching some news about LJJ and JWS being close friends and partners in a clothing business.

Is it Durban? Gosh!!! Those 2 guys look very hot..and delish! :w00t:

lol... Ella dear, have you seen these past few pages of this thread? LOTS, or should I say, TONS of pictures and goodies about him and JWS and of course, some D'urban and Mind Bridge also ^^

hehehe... this thread is really full of goodies <3