Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Wow...so many LJJ's fans with great desire to... :P

Over the Rainbow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msL3ZgJHi-E

I don't know if this has posted before, but in this is a clip of Over The Rainbow. LJJ tapped dance in the rain is absolutely cute and funny. I know it's not a hard dance but he was able to dance with the beat of the music.

I know a lot of people like Il Mare. However in My opinion, I love LJJ and see more of his talent in comedy. Like in the begining of Last Present, he played the comedian absolutely hilarious and heart touching.

Il Mare Press Conference at Il Mare's restaurant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3f2z1yf5ig...ted&search=

rubie...wonderful avatar/gifs of LJJ...would really look good at my avatar hahaha...

Ripgal and Shenny...I'm drooling over all your screencaps of Episode 15...loved the Church scene the most especially the kiss...I'm now convinced that they have chemistry...they look so good together...and I'm downloading the video ^ ^

Ha Tinh Nhi...thanks for the Youtube links...I'm excited to see the Tap Dancing part...

random pics

2006062919455829093_1.jpg

cute smile

amiblue1_18.jpg

C0CCC1A4C0E7_1.jpg

I wish I was the one he was talking too hahaha

pics with Jung Woo-sung

C0CCC1A4-swing81.jpg

C0CCC1A41-swing81.jpg

oh_jungsuk-swing81.jpg

with Shim Eun-ha

kawai7_93.jpg

with Lee Mi-yeon...Maxim Coffee CF

kj00315161_1-hayean00.jpg

with Jang Dong-gun

photo04567355946185-9118651.jpg

and lastly, Song Hye-kyo

tigy15_137.jpg

Source: Naver

Video Clip

Clride CF with Song Hye-kyo (Youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asOP3vWpc68

Guest joicy

This is my first post here. I have to say. Wonderful LJJ. Whoever the actress is his partner, he seems having great chemistry, and his action is always so natural and incredible. All the times, through Il Mare to Over the rainbow to Last present (though I didn't finish it) to Air City, I feel he had true feelings towards to partner (of course it's thanks to his talent). If I didn't see LJJ in other movies, I should say he is in love with CJW. Such a great guy! And the way he walks.. he shows himself.. a very active and attractive guy.. Even he is slender, I can say he would do very well in the cat walk. His movement is so wonderful.

Guest joicy

^ Nope chinggu.

I seldom watch dramas raw..I will wait patiently for the chi subs.. And I will bombard the AC thread with their convo translations..hehehe..

4480caeb20.gif

credits: dc/ kdocn

----

I like this picture..because it gives me a sweet fuzzy feeling. LJJ.. and I mean LJJ, not KJS, caressing CJW's hair..*slaps myself for being pervy..*

Hey, I love this pix too. LJJ is always very sexy with the way he stares and stands SO close to CJW. I find him when teasing or asking CJW even hotter than when he smiles.Ah this guy..

This is my first post here. I have to say. Wonderful LJJ. Whoever the actress is his partner, he seems having great chemistry, and his action is always so natural and incredible. All the times, through Il Mare to Over the rainbow to Last present (though I didn't finish it) to Air City, I feel he had true feelings towards to partner (of course it's thanks to his talent). If I didn't see LJJ in other movies, I should say he is in love with CJW. Such a great guy! And the way he walks.. he shows himself.. a very active and attractive guy.. Even he is slender, I can say he would do very well in the cat walk. His movement is so wonderful.

Hi joicy! Welcome to LJJ DorkCity! :lol: Very happy to have you here, sharing all about this talented actor. His acting is really impressive, huh.. so real.. through and through. :wub: He was already a model before acting, if I'm not mistaken.. that's why he's such a natural on the catwalk, in CFs or on catalogue photoshoots. Enjoy the thread, yeah.. we've got lots and lots of LJJ pics & many more sure to come! :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

Shenny, thank you so much for the clip!

I'm soooo frustrated now because my line's SOOOOO slow today that I haven't even got Ep 15 downloaded yet.. Luckily I have your clip to satisfy my thirst for the moment.

Koala, thanx a lot for your piccies of LJJ again.

kawai7_93.jpg

I really love this one.. I thnk I'm obsessed with LJJ's eyes when they're closed..:P

He's juz amazing when it comes to eye acting...just pretty much conveyed the right emotions like that..

Joicy, welcome to the LJJ thread. You're just about right on what you said about LJJ.. he clicks with most of his co-stars. I have seen prolly 6-7 of his movies, and I have to say LJJ was superb in them. Esp his romantic movies, his chemistry with his co-stars were just more than convincing..

Another random pic of LJJ

dc835b35e6.jpg

I'm not sure but it looks like the girl who played LMS's sister in An Affair..not sure..:unsure:

Guest ylin

Shenny, thank you so much for the clip!

I'm soooo frustrated now because my line's SOOOOO slow today that I haven't even got Ep 15 downloaded yet.. Luckily I have your clip to satisfy my thirst for the moment.

Ep 15 c-sub

http://tinyurl.com/yqs5jb

Hosted on my own server. Since this is the last 2 eps, I wanna let people get it as fast as they can :D.

Hi ripgal

you can try the link the cococrust posted, I toke less than 15 mins to dl ep 15. Previously, I used to dl from CB and it usually takes about 1 and 1/2 hr to complete :P

Guest ripgal

Thanx dear, but I think it's my problem, not the link. I tried the link a few minutes ago..but still, it's going TOO slow.

Anywayz, I will try it out again later. :D

Koala, thanx a lot for your piccies of LJJ again.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/sass...7/kawai7_93.jpg

I really love this one.. I thnk I'm obsessed with LJJ's eyes when they're closed..:P

He's juz amazing when it comes to eye acting...just pretty much conveyed the right emotions like that..

Joicy, welcome to the LJJ thread. You're just about right on what you said about LJJ.. he clicks with most of his co-stars. I have seen prolly 6-7 of his movies, and I have to say LJJ was superb in them. Esp his romantic movies, his chemistry with his co-stars were just more than convincing..

The CINE21 magazine cover... Shim Eun Ha looked just like Lee Young Ae.. but it's not LYA, right... since both actresses had acted with LJJ. :unsure:

Another random pic of LJJ

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/dc835b35e6.jpg

I'm not sure but it looks like the girl who played LMS's sister in An Affair..not sure..:unsure:

No, no.. it's definitely not Kim Min from An Affair but she looks like the actress in Dear Heaven/Sky, SBS drama last year. I'm not sure her name but it really looks like her. If it was her... :huh: I'm intrigued.. why were they together? CF, photoshoot, movie? :P

Guest ripgal

^ Yea, rubie..that's Shim Eun Ha. LJJ has been in 2 movies with her..

And the girl in An Affair was Kim Min??? No wonder..I kept thinking she's soooo familiar..but I couldn't remember her name nor where I'd seen her before. Now I remember, she was in Love Story In Harvard... Thanx for the clarification dear. Not sure about the picture too...mayb they're friends? :unsure:

Guest ripgal

wink, I got your PM. I will check the link and get back to you. :)

To appease the disappointment and fury of AC/LJJ fans..

d4cf66d4eb.jpg

credits: dc/kdocn

----

Altho I haven't watched Ep 16, I already know I will be disappointed. But we can't do anything but hope for a possible collaboration in future...:D

Smile like LJJ there! :D

Guest p00hpal

Holy cow, my heart jumped a beat viewing those caps ay_link shared. I think I'm falling in love with LJJ. :wub: His actions are so natural, like that embrace he gave CJW. His hand placement is so natural making me believe he is a gentleman in real life. LOL, I don't know if that make sense :-)

I just started AC and ummmm, the storyline is a bit sloppy. Fortunately, the two leads' performance and chemistry are commendable so I plan on sticking till the end just to see LJJ sexy expressions :-)

Can someone please please load this in MU link...

sendspace hates me!!!

Hehe.. I'll upload the link to MU later, coz right now I'm still downloading AC 16 ^^

will post the link later once it's done :)

Holy cow, my heart jumped a beat viewing those caps ay_link shared. I think I'm falling in love with LJJ. :wub: His actions are so natural, like that embrace he gave CJW. His hand placement is so natural making me believe he is a gentleman in real life. LOL, I don't know if that make sense :-)

I just started AC and ummmm, the storyline is a bit sloppy. Fortunately, the two leads' performance and chemistry are commendable so I plan on sticking till the end just to see LJJ sexy expressions :-)

Hi p00hpal! welcome to LJJ's thread hehehe...

yeah LJJ is just so amazing... his acting, I think we're running out of nice/excellent words to describe his acting.. :lol:

AC ending, errr.. I don't even wanna talk about it again lol. :crazy:

those sweet moments will always be special treasures and I'll hold unto that whenever I feel like slapping those crappy scriptwriters! :lol: sigh~~~

Jo babe, thanks for the pic... hehe.. he's such a dork. hahaha.. XD

I'm happy to see him that happy in AC BTS/bloopers ^^

Looking forward to his new movie now! ^^ Hopefully we'll get more news about it soon...

they'll start filming next month rite?

Guest ripgal

I just finished Ep 15.

DK and JS were soooo sweet together..I loved how they made him smile so wide here.

Sooooo sweet and adorable.. :wub:

I don't even feel like watching Ep 16 now..:tears:

Watching the preview already made me teary..

Btw Shenny, regarding the article on a Season 2..

It seems like viewers are actually pleading and asking for one..

Haven't got the whole article translated tho..title only says viewers are desperate for one..

Can someone please please load this in MU link...sendspace hates me!!!

here's the link: AC 13 - JS & DK sweet moments

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QW27GWFG

I don't even feel like watching Ep 16 now..:tears:

Watching the preview already made me teary..

Btw Shenny, regarding the article on a Season 2..

It seems like viewers are actually pleading and asking for one.. Haven't got the whole article translated tho..title only says viewers are desperate for one..

lol.. me neither, but I got sooo curious of what JS said to DK before he took off. And I think he said, "Can you understand me?" or like, he's asking her if she can understand that he had to do this. (and I don't! I don't understand why he would just take off if not because I know whose crappy scripts this series is belonged to! >_<)

But I'm not 100% sure, more like 80% hehe...

Huaaa... I was hoping he'd say, "Could u wait for me?"

Then DK nodded, that's why he said thank you. :(

and DK said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't cry."Haizzz... so frustrating! lol. hmph.

About the Season 2, Jo, I'm numb. lol. Better prepare for the impossibility first, that Season 2 would never happen in the future. But if they actually gonna do it, I'll be waiting for JS return! lol. Of course it wouldn't be the same without LJJ and CJW.

Thanks Shenny for this precious sharing! :wub:

Downloading in progress! :lol:

No probs, rubes! <3 heheh... anything for LJJ haha...

Guest ripgal

Yeap...I'm not putting so much hope right now. Let's just hope that someday LJJ and CJW can pair up in another drama or a movie together, hopefully of romantic genre. As for now, let's just await LJJ's new moviw! :w00:T

Btw, just something random, my friend just started watching AC too. She's just got to Ep 5 and she'a already hooked.. She came to my house and we watched ep 15 together..and I told her that it'll end sad and both JS and DK won't end up together. She was soooo disappointed that she kept cursing the director/writer and she asked, can viewers change the ratings and bring them back for a 2nd season? I was like LOLz...hahaha..we can't change the ratings.. Now she's in no mood to continue watching knwing that it'll end so crappy! >.<

I have something to share tho..it's a clip from Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Joo's wedding..a star-studded wedding indeed, can you spot uri LJJ? ^_^

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...;mode=0#4939861

An MV with Lee Jung Jae - song by Lee Ki Chan

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...;mode=0#3901926