Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Just wondering, anyone has lovely MVs of LJJ ... from his movies & series, to share? :rolleyes: Like from Over the Rainbow or Last Present, IlMare? :blush:

I hope I can keep up with the downloading of Sandglass (the MU links seem faster at times, with smaller files too), let's try watching it.. :mellow: .. together? :blush:

Dorky Jin Soo, wait... I think it's LJJ :P in Over the Rainbow :lol:

237361.jpg

237371.jpg

237391.jpg

Source: leejungjae.co.kr

Just dropping off a lil goodie :)

rubie, yeah, it's sooo hard to find his movie MVs nowadays ^^;

I'll keep on lookin' though ^^

2sejongtpapr2271ee9ff1asu8.jpg

jisungbwjb2.jpg

^ my fave :wub: this 'smug' look. Ugh :sweatingbullets: hot stuff.

jisunglaughde0.jpg

^ smiling Ji Sung :D how rare. heheh..

Oh, and yesterday's event, the LV store opening, did LJJ come or not? :huh:

how come there's no picture? *sobs*

I've looked everywhere... newsen, yahoo kr, daum, naver, cyworld, empas, mydaily... :wacko:

there's nothing on him :tears:

no CJW too... this is strange~~

shenny...no probs...when I found the pics I was online for almost 5 hours to look for more pics...I'm now a certified LJJ addict...^ ^ and thanks for the link to the file...I'm trying to download it now...

this are pics from a movie with Shim Eun-ha...it's not the Interview though...I forgot the title of the movie

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/sass...17/64m886m2.jpg

5 hours to search for his pics? oh my... lol.. yeah, you're now really a certified LJJ addict :lol:

I spent the whole day at work trying to search for his LV pics.. sigh... still can't find it anywhere, which makes me think,

perhaps he didn't go? o_O? too busy filming the last two episodes of AC, perhaps? :huh:

Oh, and koala hun, that movie is called "The Uprising" :)

Shenny, the LV event-related articles and pics keep popping up at LJJ's media pages but no pics of him... at all. :unsure: Maybe he was expected to attend as he usually did (remembering pics of him and KMH from previous LV events :mellow: ) but because of the shooting of AC's last episodes... can't make it this time. :blush: But LJW was there, right?

Guest ripgal

Rubie, I actually found some streaming links of LJJ's movie MVs..but I haven't found the time to watch them yet. I will try to look for download links.. I thnk I remember seeing MVs of Typhoon, Il Mare, Over The Rainbow, Last Present and Oh Brothers..^_^

Ahhh..I was also searching up and down EVERYWHERE like shenny yesterday for pics. I couldn't find any too.. I think maybe they could be busy wrapping up AC so they didn't manage to attend; since no pics of LJJ and CJW? :unsure: I read in the AC thread that there will be a special visit by CJW fans on the last day 8th July of AC airing/filming..so mayb they're not finished with the filming yet? I'm not sure..

http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...asc&no=5204

I used to post some of the movie MV in the MV OST thread ..which now is in the resources forum . but anyway here the links for the movie MV

LAST PRESENT MV

http://211.113.78.83/MV/300K/0O0100440001.WMV

http://211.113.78.83/MV/300K/0O0100440003.WMV

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0000261.asf

Over the rainbow

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0000635.asf

Last Witness [ hm i never really like this movie .er it fall really below expectation ]

http://211.113.78.83/MV/300K/0O0400910102.wmv

http://211.113.78.83/MV/300K/0O0400910103.wmv

Typhoon

mms://211.39.144.178/mv/asf/2/0906882.wmv

Il Mare - Must say goodbye [well this is like such a famous movie MV and that song you cant forget it ] ah there a signifiance to that black fish he release into the sea .i rem reading abt it .

mms://211.39.144.178/mv/asf/2/0806342.wmv

this was among the first batch of my kmovie experience . the beauty of their love ..how love travel across the sea and time ~ a very unquie and memorable experience for me witnessing my first romance movie make by korea .and i think i pick one of the best to start with . .time travel is not only about science friction ....but about love and how it bond two person together even when they are in different space and time .

..i even rem how when it first come to our movie threate...we have a naming contest for it .to give the movie IL MARE its chinese movie title . and among the different chinese translation of this movie title . i still think our version was the best translation movie title for this movie . " 时越爱 ." ....IL MARE meant the sea in italian . pls credit all links to www.koreanwind.net

Guest massive toene

^ thank you very much for ruining my weekend ><; .............. j/k =p

if you don't mind me asking, was that from the hollywood bowl, a couple years back?

oh, i don´t want to ruin your weekend!;)

i met him at christmas 2006. this photo was taken in a restaurant from my friend who is also his friend.

yeah, lee jung jae & me have same friends! haha. i met him coincidently there. the funny thing was that one week later

i met him again. and i met him in korea (seoul).

^ LOL @ mangoicy.

Wow.. massive toene, cute pic! ^^ thanks for sharing it with us... such a precious, precious photo! keke...

where did you meet him? how was it? tell us moreeeee plizzzz.. :lol:

you can't just drop the 'bomb' and not helping us to 'recover' from this shock... :P jk :lol:

shirley dear, thank you soooooooo much for the links!! u rock! <3

Guest ripgal

massive toene, such a cute encounter.. and sure I'm jealous!! >.<

I like how he's smiling so wide..and he had his arms around you....arhhh.. hahahah..jk jk..

Oh...he had a cute cap/hat! :lol:

Thnx a lot for the MVs shirley.

Another girl that I'm sooooo jealous of..

070626NEWS_M.jpg

credits:baidu

Guest massive toene

^ LOL @ mangoicy.

Wow.. massive toene, cute pic! ^^ thanks for sharing it with us... such a precious, precious photo! keke...

where did you meet him? how was it? tell us moreeeee plizzzz.. :lol:

you can't just drop the 'bomb' and not helping us to 'recover' from this shock... :P jk :lol:

shirley dear, thank you soooooooo much for the links!! u rock! <3

he was really nice and very friendly to me. i think he looks very cute with his hat on.

i brought a christmas cake for my friend and she gave him a piece of my cake, too.

he said that it tasted delicious. that was such a nice compliment! and he wasn´t shy at all.

^ awww.. now I'm getting very jealous lol. :) thanks massive toene... he does sound so nice and certainly not shy at all, especially putting his arm around you for a picture like that.. hee.. *jealous* kekeke..

Btw, just curious, Christmas 2006, so does that mean he broke up already with Kim Min Hee (his ex-gf)?

When you met him, was he alone or with KMH? :)

Guest ripgal

That got me thinking too.. Cos I noticed his wide smile with massive toene, and I was wondering it was before his breakup with KMH? :unsure:

But we know one thing now, that LJJ's as down to earth and friendly as what I've read from articles and news. And whatmore, this came from a person who met him in a private occassion..:D

Thanx for sharing the encounter..it was really cute! :P

And shenny, you added LJJ's name to your siggy!!! I noticed..hehehe...XD

massive toene...lucky girl...I hope I can recover after seeing the pic lol! so you know LJJ personally as well?

shenny...I finished downloading the AC clip that you posted...I love all his scenes with CJW...I will watch it again and all over again...and thanks for telling the title of the film that LJJ starred in with Shim Eun-ha

Rubie...thanks for clarifying that up got confused while reading all the posts hahaha

Ripgal...you all searched for LJJ pics at the LV event yesterday...I haven't been searching for his pics since I was really busy at work, maybe tomorrow when I get my rest day I'll spend my whole time in front of the pc to look for more pics ^ ^

Shirley...thanks for all the video clips...I'll try to download them ^ ^

no pics for today...try to look for more tomorrow ^ ^

Wow :w00t: wow :w00t: wow! I'm so late today. :blush: Almost missing precious LJJ posts.

massive toene! :w00t: That is one awesome sharing & an equally awesome pic with LJJ. You're so lucky and we're soooo jealous! :lol:

Happy to read about LJJ, he's really a down-to-earth guy.

tqjj2sr3.gif

Gratitude to Shirley+koreanwind.net for the MV compilation. Appreciate the sharing!

Shenny, ripgal, koalabear, mangoicy, everyone.. have a great AC-weekend & more LJJ sharing moments :wub:

Btw, where's cmy? :unsure:

Guest ripgal

Fans are not sure whether this is a BTS pic..

But anywayz, LJJ and CJW look so adorable together..:P

219ce40a43.jpg

credits: kdocn

Guest ellabel

Gosh!!! massive toene, u r one lucky gal!!! Sooo jealous!! ;)

Having that nice pic with LJJ, with his arm around your shoulder. *envious*

He has such a nice smile.:wub:

shenny dear, thanks for the AC sweet MV. *dl-ing*

ripgal chingu, that's a cute pic of LJJ and JW.

Looks like he's teasing Jiwoo again.

Like you, i love his profile....he has a perfect nose.

Errrr... i think i'm missing something...

why r u jealous with the other gal (sorry, dont know her name)?

shirley, thanks for alk the LJJ MVs.

rubie hunnie, u want LJJ to star in All-in2?

I'm sure LJJ can do justice to any role but All-in is to identified wth LBH.

I'd rather see LJJ in another drama, pref. a romantic/love story.

thanks koala... enjoy watching the rest of AC eppies.

Guest ripgal

Ella, I really like that picture..

And it seems like CJW's enjoying his teasings too..:lol:

Oh, the girl in the picture is Kim Ok Bin. I'm jealous because she's the female lead of LJJ's upcoming movie.. and whatmore, she's the same age as me..No, she's younger than me by a few months...<_< arhhhhh...>.< HAHAH...jk jk. Kim Ok Bin's one of the better upcoming actresses out there and I'm sure she'll get to learn a lot from LJJ.. And plus the movie's going to be a funny movie..I can't wait already! :w00t:

rubie hunnie, u want LJJ to star in All-in2?

I'm sure LJJ can do justice to any role but All-in is to identified wth LBH.

I'd rather see LJJ in another drama, pref. a romantic/love story.

Hehee... Ella-hunnie, what to expect from a looney panda on the loose. :blush: Since BH won't be returning to All In 2, for one brief floating moment I thought of LJJ in the lead although the series can never be the same without the original Inha. :P It wouldn't be fair to LJJ either although I'm sure he's really a credible actor. Undoubtly, LJJ can do romance and action together ala All In.. hopefully he gets a really good script... though I'd love to see him in movies more. :wub: