Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/sass...ehioho78_24.jpg%7Boption%7Dehioho78_23.jpg

loved all these pics ^ ^

Ripgal...I tried to watch An Affair on Crunchy Roll...but my connection fluctuated...got to try downloading then hahaha

you stopped watching AC? is the drama really good...I antipated it not only bcoz of the cast but also bcoz of the writers...hmmmm?

koala! hahaha...you don't mind me calling you that right?

Thank you so much for the clride pics..I love all of them. But I couldn't resist the one with him smiling with his eyes closed..he looks soooooo adorable and pure..:wub:

I haven't stopped AC. It's not my current favourite but I'm still watching it for the sake of LJJ.. Well, to be frank, I think everything about the AC production's great, from the casting to the setting; EXCEPT for the writing and direction of the plot. If you really want to start on it, I advise you not to expect TOO much (well except for the 1st 4 eps..which were brilliant, but after that the plot and direction sorta faltered). The drama lacks evident character development and the transition of sub-plots are messy and unorganised. Some episodes are good individually, but when you try to connect and link them together into a WHOLE story, you will find yourself going HUH ?! :unsure: But anywayz, do not be deterred by my criticisms tho..It's just purely personal opinion. IMO, it's not the worst drama out there, and it's not THAT GREAT either. Maybe it's because ppl had harboured so much expectations since it was promoted as one of the biggest budgeted drama coupled with a star-studded cast. (LJJ and CJW's comeback drama in so many years).

^ I don't mind at all ripgal...anyway alright then I'll try to watch AC...maybe after finishing downloading another drama...got lots of dramas to download and watch so I'll reserve this one...don't worry I won't be affected by your opinion but actually I heard about it but still it won't stop me to watch this drama^^ and you're welcome...I'm an LJJ addict already..^ ^

more pics

hhhh.jpg

j-1.jpgjnam0486_62.jpg

prada3309_3.jpg

remember7060_17.jpg

loved this pic...LJJ looks really freaking HOT!!!

ssh80914_36.jpg

LJJ endorsing a pager during the 90's old school eh?

sunmi0921_125.jpgy.jpg

purpledoll_12.jpg

credits: Naver

Guest ripgal

^koala! I love the HOT pic you quoted up there. HE SURE LOOKS YUMMILICIOUS! :w00t:

I have some random ones to share as well

Ep 13 Preview cap of JS and DK

1f77e0ba80.jpg

and 2 extra ones from PLAYER Ent

cc5dbfc5a1.jpg

1085195324.jpg

credits: baidu

----

So LJJ is in line with SIG already? heheh..actually I find SIG really attractive too. It's just that I didn't get to finish Jumong (it's just tooooo loooong for me). But I'm so looking forward to Angel. I checked out the thread and HE LOOKS HOT! :wub: (sorry for the o/t)

Wah, this thread goes by so fast just within two days ^_^

Too busy at work yesterday, and here I am, having to catch up and backlogs and saving every pics to my LJJ collection keke... thank you ladies! :wub:

shenny (I hope you don't mind if I call you with that name haha) you can call me koala instead of my whole nick ^ ^

anyway, yeah we share the same sentiments about that thing and no probs about the info on Firebird...this movie is really hard to find keke...

thanks for the AC pics...so cute...I was drooling over his 6-pack :wub:

I also wanted to thank you guys for your opinions and reviews of LJJ's dramas and movies...honestly I haven't seen them all as of yet but all your posts have been helpful to me to get to know LJJ more as an actor and as a person...before I used to just lurk in this thread and now I'm a regular poster ^ ^

koala dearest, hehe of course I don't mind! ^_^

Thanks so much for the modelling pics, they're so precious these days.. haha..

This guy LJJ, his hairstyle keeps on changing huh? from the longer, boyish look, to the rough rugged look with facial hair, slim-clean soldier cut in Typhoon, curly 'weird' style too *lol*, and finally the Ji Sung NIS agent style which I think looks very HOT on him <3

If you used to lurk in this thread before, post AC, I don't think I've ever visited this thread before :ph34r: lol..

I remember I was quite 'shocked' to know that he broke up with KMH like a few months after I found out that they were dating. Hahaha.. but now, I'm practically camping in this thread~~ ^_^

ay_link : thanks for those new pics! yeah he's so tanned in the typhoon pics! well he's really disciplined to work that body! not drinking and smoking, and just eat samgyetang everyday!lol.i just watched the Photo Documentary! :wub:

young LJJ ..wonder where this pic is from?

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4855/17...2bc49229oz8.jpg

No probs! ^^

Yeah, he just ate samgyetang everyday during Typhoon filming days.. haha.. they even put that ahjumma into the documentary to testify about this :lol: 180 chicken in 2 months filming? Whoah. hahaha

I love that documentary... such a previous clip of him ^^

Oh and that picture, I think it's from Over The Rainbow :)

I just watched the preview for ep 13-14 of AC, and I looooooove these scenes so much (and looking forward to see it this weekend), so I took some screencaps =)

ac13aprevgq5.jpg

ac13bprevuq6.jpg

And omonah.... :o is that... g-g-gun! :o somebody save him!

ac14prevdc9.jpg

Guest ripgal

OH NO! I hope my predictions don't come true.. :o I had a hunch something bad would happen to JS when I just started watching AC..that JS would die during one of his operations/missions.

Anywayz, here are HQ pics of LJJ in Oh! Brothers. I think they're official pics of the movie..

I love all of them because they're super clear..hehehe..

70e33977ee.jpg

e9abe9ce94.jpg

27c332fca7.jpg

^ Ok, this made seriously made me roll on the floor..:lol:

cac26b3abe.jpg

a1b07ab10e.jpg

d6b5c34def.jpg

699fcf3b06.jpg

e2c9d2696d.jpg

more coming up later..

Guest ripgal

more from OH! Brothers. (some might have been seen before)

bda6e20c43.jpg

c24ba5defb.jpg

53ddbd10a2.jpg

1c20e96624.jpg

bbbdce280d.jpg

fd1d053bd1.jpg

Promoting the movie

baabde8476.jpg

708960d6df.jpg

4f680fdf55.jpg

2394e8f74e.jpg

227ef21564.jpg

----

And oh yea Shenny chinggu, I love your new siggy caps. ^^

I found this information. I don't know if everyone already know, but this is so cool. Our handsome LJJ is singale again...^^!

"Many familar faces showed up at the launch of the D’urban (which rhymes with Turban), domestic menswear line featuring stars Jung Woo-sung and ex-bf of Kim Minhee, Lee Jung-jae as models. Among the faces were sexy model/actress Lee Sora (can you believe she is verging 40!) with model Kim Nam-jin (I don’t know why he is a model), actress Lee Hye-young, Tous Les Jour CF star, Zo Insung (pron: “Jo) and Choi Ji-woo shows her support for her co-star Lee Jung-jae who will be in a new drama together."

Guest ripgal

^ Yeap..it's already known that they've broken up. hehehe.. and of course I'm happy, because I know I have a chance now. hahah..yeah right..in my dreams..:lol:

Guest s k y .

Thank you, ripgal, for sharing the wonder pictures of Lee JungJae. I absolutely adore the man. Lee JungJae in shades is sexy<3

Guest ripgal

^ No problemo. :)

I just finished The Last Present. And gosh this movie made me cry SOOOO freakin much that I've never cried so much watching a movie before. :tears: I can't believe how much both LJJ and LYA loved each other in the movie.. It was soooooo sad. After watching this movie, the more I'm convinced that LJJ's born with acting talent. Or in other words, his actions do not reveal one tiny sign of him trying to get into a role, in short act a role, but instead he is the role.. he is the character. I was very very very impressed with the way he tried to supress his tears and sadness, pretending not to know about LYA's sickness. I think it's very hard to nail such an emotion..you feel like crying but yet you have to TRY HARD not to cry. The ways in which LJJ conveyed those emotions were SUPERB.. and the last scene of him on stage, that was the most beautiful and touching scene I've ever seen. He knew she was there watching him, and she was already dead..but he struggled to the very end because he promised her that he'd make everybody laugh. The tears kept flowing while he struggled to finish his act...that was just AMAZING ACTING. I was STUNNED.. I could almost feel the pain going thru his heart..:tears: :tears: LYA on the other hand was very impressive as well..Her crying was equally convincing and it made me bawl like crazy. In short, I thought the movie was really well made..and it's really very touching and beautiful. Besides, it showed how versatile LJJ was/is as an actor.. Oh did I say Oh Brother's my fav LJJ movie...cut that, Last Present's even better. ^_^

On the side note, I noticed that Kim Tae Hee and Gong Hyo Jin had a cameo role in the movie. KTH played LYA's younger version while GHJ was the emcee of the show....how very interesting..^_^

shenny...thanks! it's true that we used to lurk or we didn't visit this thread at all but now we're regulars already...I actually love all his modelling pics...I kept collecting it until last night...loved the AC preview...got scared though on what might happen to him since I just lurk in that thread as well hahaha

Ripgal...yeah LJJ is now on my list together with Song Il-kook (that's another topic hahaha) but anyway they both look hot at their 30s...I'm not attracted to younger Korean actors I think I like the more matured ones now ^ ^...I love the pics you posted from Oh! Brothers...the pics itself made me laugh...I want to watch this movie again, and this time in its fullest...

more modelling pics from Clride...I'm not sure if these were posted before so I'll edit it in case...and some random pics as well...

june29j.jpgjune29i.jpg

june29h.jpgjune29g.jpg

june29f.jpgjune29e.jpg

june29c.jpgjune29b.jpg

june29a.jpgjune29d.jpg

june29k.jpg

source: Naver

:blink: ^ Is that his torso? :sweatingbullets:

---

YAY!!! I finally watched Over the Rainbow, the whole complete stretch... awhile ago and it was the sweetest, sweetest thing! :wub: I just love how storyline unravels.. kinda sense who the 'Rainbow' would be in the end but it wasn't so obvious, with all the twists and questions by the girl herself. And LJJ... as Jin Soo, isn't he the sweetest guy? :blush: Typhoon, An Affair and Il Mare might have portrayed him as the strong, silent, no-nonsense type but in OTR .. the softer side of him is just so nice for a change. I have no doubt that LJJ is made for the bigger screen. As the student Jin Soo, LJJ is just so dorky with his hair over his forehead! What a cute college guy! :lol:

Jang Jin Young, I've heard so much about this actress... she is just awesome. This is my first movie of her (would you believe that!! :ph34r: ) but she has this girl-next-door aura that's just refreshing. Obviously not the damsel type but someone with inner feelings that she controls so well. Aish... why isn't there a KISS at the end!!!! :wacko: For a moment I thought Jin Soo was going to blurt his heart out while doing the forecast live on air :sweatingbullets: .. he was just thinking/remembering the past... phew.

Anyone knows if the poem that Jin Soo wrote and recited in class... "The Trace of Sunshine"... is it available anywhere? Would love to read the rest of it. :blush: LJJ's English is very clear, too. One of the Korean actors who can actually speak English .

cmy! :w00t: Thanks so much for the link to posole's Clubbox. Absolutely a precious sharing! I found the much-searched-around Happy Together and All In, too. Now downloading more Sandglass... yes!!!

tqjj2.gif

Can't wait to start with Sandglass, although I only have the first 2 episodes. :blush: And a treat later with Last Present (a tearjerker, huh... bring it on!)! rbhcool.gif

I just finished The Last Present. And gosh this movie made me cry SOOOO freakin much that I've never cried so much watching a movie before. :tears: I can't believe how much both LJJ and LYA loved each other in the movie.. It was soooooo sad. After watching this movie, the more I'm convinced that LJJ's born with acting talent. Or in other words, his actions do not reveal one tiny sign of him trying to get into a role, in short act a role, but instead he is the role.. he is the character. I was very very very impressed with the way he tried to supress his tears and sadness, pretending not to know about LYA's sickness. I think it's very hard to nail such an emotion..you feel like crying but yet you have to TRY HARD not to cry. The ways in which LJJ conveyed those emotions were SUPERB.. and the last scene of him on stage, that was the most beautiful and touching scene I've ever seen. He knew she was there watching him, and she was already dead..but he struggled to the very end because he promised her that he'd make everybody laugh. The tears kept flowing while he struggled to finish his act...that was just AMAZING ACTING. I was STUNNED.. I could almost feel the pain going thru his heart..:tears: :tears: LYA on the other hand was very impressive as well..Her crying was equally convincing and it made me bawl like crazy. In short, I thought the movie was really well made..and it's really very touching and beautiful. Besides, it showed how versatile LJJ was/is as an actor.. Oh did I say Oh Brother's my fav LJJ movie...cut that, Last Present's even better. ^_^

On the side note, I noticed that Kim Tae Hee and Gong Hyo Jin had a cameo role in the movie. KTH played LYA's younger version while GHJ was the emcee of the show....how very interesting..^_^

ripgal, that was quite an impressive description of LJJ and his character in Last Present ^^ I couldn't agree more with you. It's clear that both Lee Jung Jae and Lee Young Ae are high-caliber actors/actress with superb acting skills, because you can see that neither one is overpowering the other. Their performances complimented each other like matching-pieces of puzzle, and they came out so naturally and effortlessly.

It was painful to see how their characters grew apart, even though they were still living under the same roof. To make it worse, she kept pushing him away, and not understanding her reason, he got even more frustrated. And that was only the beginning, for crying out loud! I was contemplating on whether or not I should finish watching the movie, and I'm so glad I did. LJJ couldn't be more convincing in portraying the frustrated husband who was, at first, losing patience towards his "cold" wife, and later helplessly begging the heavens to save his dying wife, or at least to make her last moments the most memorable. The charisma of LJJ is within his eyes, and he sure used it effectively in this movie. Some of his most powerful scenes in Last Present were communicated through his eyes. And yes, I was bawling my eyes out during that last scene. Seriously, who wouldn't?

Aaah, yes... Gong Hyo Jin was also a cameo in the movie. I'm still waiting for their collaboration in a movie or drama soon! Having seen their previous works in the past, I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

And oh, I haven't watched Oh Brother, yet, though it's still on my queue list ^^

Guest cmy_185

me too me too! i feel exactly as u do.. the final act..the music really played to the climax of the moving..so frickin tragic and moving.... :tears: ..

so u changed your fave movie huh! its mine too!... korean melodrama at its best..

:blink: ^ Is that his torso? :sweatingbullets:

---

YAY!!! I finally watched Over the Rainbow, the whole complete stretch... awhile ago and it was the sweetest, sweetest thing! :wub: I just love how storyline unravels.. kinda sense who the 'Rainbow' would be in the end but it wasn't so obvious, with all the twists and questions by the girl herself. And LJJ... as Jin Soo, isn't he the sweetest guy? :blush: Typhoon, An Affair and Il Mare might have portrayed him as the strong, silent, no-nonsense type but in OTR .. the softer side of him is just so nice for a change. I have no doubt that LJJ is made for the bigger screen. As the student Jin Soo, LJJ is just so dorky with his hair over his forehead! What a cute college guy! :lol:

Jang Jin Young, I've heard so much about this actress... she is just awesome. This is my first movie of her (would you believe that!! :ph34r: ) but she has this girl-next-door aura that's just refreshing. Obviously not the damsel type but someone with inner feelings that she controls so well. Aish... why isn't there a KISS at the end!!!! :wacko: For a moment I thought Jin Soo was going to blurt his heart out while doing the forecast live on air :sweatingbullets: .. he was just thinking/remembering the past... phew.

Anyone knows if the poem that Jin Soo wrote and recited in class... "The Trace of Sunshine"... is it available anywhere? Would love to read the rest of it. :blush: LJJ's English is very clear, too. One of the Korean actors who can actually speak English .

cmy! :w00t: Thanks so much for the link to posole's Clubbox. Absolutely a precious sharing! I found the much-searched-around Happy Together and All In, too. Now downloading more Sandglass... yes!!!

tqjj2.gif

Can't wait to start with Sandglass, although I only have the first 2 episodes. :blush: And a treat later with Last Present (a tearjerker, huh... bring it on!)! rbhcool.gif

Yay! u finally watched it! sweeet huh. i just wrote a blog entry dedicated to Over the Rainbow..hehe. check it out! i like that particular scene when both of them first met at the photography club and their conversation..so cute..^_^

Jang Jin Young is awesome! she's my fave korean movie actress.. i think she's very sweet and charming, the best part is she's not the damsel type but someone with strong character/personality! she gives another awesome performance in the movie "Scent of Love", as an outspoken college senior in "Scent of Love", who hides into her own shell after her bf's death but gives life/the other guy another chance..maybe u should watch that other tearjerker.^^

and Jinsoo! yeah i think his english was really clear, and i love his voice..... :blush: and he looked so dorky when asked if the girl he liked was in the class! like u , i also wished they had a big big hug/sweet kiss in the end...that would have been more satisfying! but still, i loved the ending, when he came out from under the umbrella & gave her the flowers ! :wub:

Guest ripgal

ripgal, that was quite an impressive description of LJJ and his character in Last Present ^^ I couldn't agree more with you. It's clear that both Lee Jung Jae and Lee Young Ae are high-caliber actors/actress with superb acting skills, because you can see that neither one is overpowering the other. Their performances complimented each other like matching-pieces of puzzle, and they came out so naturally and effortlessly.

It was painful to see how their characters grew apart, even though they were still living under the same roof. To make it worse, she kept pushing him away, and not understanding her reason, he got even more frustrated. And that was only the beginning, for crying out loud! I was contemplating on whether or not I should finish watching the movie, and I'm so glad I did. LJJ couldn't be more convincing in portraying the frustrated husband who was, at first, losing patience towards his "cold" wife, and later helplessly begging the heavens to save his dying wife, or at least to make her last moments the most memorable. The charisma of LJJ is within his eyes, and he sure used it effectively in this movie. Some of his most powerful scenes in Last Present were communicated through his eyes. And yes, I was bawling my eyes out during that last scene. Seriously, who wouldn't?

Aaah, yes... Gong Hyo Jin was also a cameo in the movie. I'm still waiting for their collaboration in a movie or drama soon! Having seen their previous works in the past, I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

And oh, I haven't watched Oh Brother, yet, though it's still on my queue list ^^

thank you for the compliment. I think you've nailed your points on LJJ and LYA's acting well better than mine. Esp part of LJJ and LYA's not overpowering each other in the movie. Both of them delivered an excellent performance..and when they come together in a scene, you could just feel the strong tension and sizzling chemistry. It's undeniable that they had chemistry alike to a real couple.. the pain and the distress.. made my heart ache so much. :tears:

And yes...the frustration of a husband, having to balance such contrasing feelings...the transition of the frustration he had when he falsely blamed his wife for scolding him so much when she was actually suffering inside to one of which he had to hide after knowing that his wife's down with a terminal disease. Imagine the guilt and struggles he had to endure inside. And some more he had to supress it.. and the eyes, yes..the eyes. Everytime LJJ tries to supress his tears, I look at his eyes. And it's evident that his eyes are capable of conveying volumes of emotions..because I was already crying T.T looking at his eyes. (and he wasn't evey crying yet!). Another fav BUT seriously SAD moment of mine was the part of LJJ finally revealing out to LYA that he knew everything from the beginning. That scene was yet again superbly done. LJJ had more than convincingly exploded in tears.. and that was so sad yet beautiful and touching at the same time.

Ahhh..I can't get over how good this movie is. Here then I realised I've missed out on so many great movies in the past...altho this movie's old, it's just one of the best sad romantic movie I've seen. ^_^ (cmy, I echo your thoughts..korean melodrama at its best! Right on point! =))

Yes, yes..please share your thoughts with us after watching Oh! Brothers. Because it's one of the best family movie I've seen in ages too.. you will love it!

Rubie, I'm glad you got around to watching Over The Rainbow. I agree with you on LJJ being able to nail different types of roles, hence the versatility title given to him. I started to know of LJJ thru Air City and here he played the serious and cool character, which's somewhat alike to his role in Typhoon. And then followed by the quiet and passionate lad in Il Mare...the warmhearted lad in Over The Rainbow...the goofy cheeky debt collector in Oh! Brothers and finally the naughty yet lovable husband in Last Present. I loved all of them..he was able to make the roles so convincing that I'm /was almost surprised it's the same person playing all those roles. :ph34r:

koala, finally..thank you so much for the clride pics. Again, his eyes are the most eye-cathing part of the pictures. The outfits are really nice of course..but now I have a knack of looking at his expressions (esp his eyes) first.. and again, to reiterate, his eye-acting's just ahhh...one of a kind. I'm running out of words already..hehehe..

Guest ripgal

Specially for Rubie and cmy.. our sweetest Jin Soo..:wub:

2e09e901b0.jpg

0609f7348e.jpg

f0b546d6d6.jpg

8ba21ccb32.jpg

^ somebody's favourite scene..

eac269c27e.jpg

d047aef63e.jpg

84a057970c.jpg

82602207f2.jpg

45c3691fe3.jpg

b3e7668535.jpg

----

How can a guy look so hot with an umbrella? :w00t:

Specially for Rubie and cmy.. our sweetest Jin Soo..:wub:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f0b546d6d6.jpg

Ooo.. this one is so cute! :P So dorky & nerdy, both of them! :lol: Hahaaa... those college years. I also love how the group bonded since their Photography Club... the guy playing Sang In, Jin Soo's best friend... he was in Lovers, previously.. right? Jung Chan? I haven't watched Lovers but read some of their discussion... just like AC. I think I love the discussions more than actually watching... especially with the rushing for time, pc problem, etc. :sweatingbullets: So underrated this actor. Totally at ease in his character.

Btw, did Sang In purposely find a job that takes him abroad to NY... just to let Jin Soo and Yeon Hee hook up?

How can a guy look so hot with an umbrella? :w00t:

LJJ certainly can! :wub:

I'm definitely going to watch Last Present later, the comments are making me soooooo intrigued! Thanks ripgal for the OTR pics, love them all! :blush:

cmy, thanks for the link.. will definitely drop by later! We have OTR club, heh! :D

Guest ripgal

some caps of JS and DK in Ep 13.. I love these scenes. I soooooo feeeeeel the tension here..

9e7ccd6929.jpg

2bc67a965a.jpg

credits: kdocn/ dc

^ {edited:}

:w00t: WOOHOOOO !! Chemistry, sparks, loooove~~~ flying all over them in that scene for sure! keke..

I have yet to see this eppie, but I can just tell from those caps, thanks Jo! ^^

(psttt.. do you still think LJJ and CJW have no chemistry on-screen? :P haha)

Oh! one question, did he kiss her? Did he? :w00t: kekeke... did they get interrupted by pager or whatnot ^^;; <_<

:w00t: lots of pictures from one of my fave kmovies ever! OVER THE RAINBOW is <3 heheh!

thanks Jo chinggu^^

As I watched Last Present first before Over The Rainbow, I prefer the latter just because of its unique and romantic storyline. But no doubt, there was a strong feeling of sadness clouding over after watching Last Present, LYA is such a great actress <3 when she was saying all those mean things to LJJ in the movie, I blame her for doing that to her husband :P

I didn't like the way she treats him with such coldness. Like mangoicy mentioned above, it was too painful to see these loving couple grew apart. But then towards the end, the overflowing sadness from LYA, her being scared of leaving her husband alone, and her message for him to always make people laugh and happy. She wanted the very best for him.

Oh how powerful and amazing love can be! I always adore LYA's acting, either in Dae Jang Geum or other movies from her. And of course, our LJJ.... he can fit into ANY role, it's quite scary :lol:

now back to Over The Rainbow, my favorite LJJ's movie <3 yep yep, this one is a classic.

Story-wise/plot-wise, I adore this movie so much. It has such a well direction from the start, where each scene will lead to and why that scene is important to be put in that order. Great movie! ^^ Jang Jin Young is also a great actress too. She has that strong character that fits perfectly into her role. She complements LJJ's acting so well, and that's why I'm so looking forward to see "Angel" with koala's hunnie.. keke.. SIK XD

rubie dear, yeah that is Jung Chan, the guy who played as Sang In.

hehe... I was surprised to see him there :D Lovers was my first encounter with Jung Chan and like you said, I also thought his acting is underrated. But yeah, it was great to see him again in this movie.

In regards to your question, hmm I don't think Sang In went aboard on purpose so that Jin Soo and Yeon Hee could hook up.

I thought he really went away to escape from her, and when he came back, he was kinda surprised to see that Yeon Hee and Jin Soo have become a lot closer than before. There's some kind of regrets from him, for leaving her and ignoring her, and breaking up with her.. keke... I guess when it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be :sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

^Over The Rainbow was a very good movie..and LJJ as Jin Soo was just LOVE :wub: I liked how they tried to depict Jin Soo's memories bits by bits thru Jang Jin Young's character too. Tho predictable, but so sweet and lovely. Last Present did it better for me maybe because I watched this movie the last and I watched it LQ on crunchyroll. hehehe..but anywayz, LJJ and his co-stars were superb and convincing..no doubt about that.

Talking about JJY on the side note, I thnk she's really pretty and cute. Her beauty isn't that of like SHK's but there's something refreshing about her looks. Talking about Angel, I'm so looking forward to that drama too. hehehe...^_^

Shenny about AC, nope they didn't kiss. BUT from what I'v read, he whispered something into her ear..and I thought that was so much sweeter and smexy compared to if there was a kiss. :w00t:

(I have a conclusion, LJJ can have chemistry with ANYBODY!)