Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

From the AC thread.. Exclusive LJJ Interview :w00t:

thumbs20070622172450oh1.jpg

20070622 BTS - Lee Jung Jae interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtyjjf

cap from imbc

credits: cutiepie

---

I wish I could understand what he said..altho it's obvious he's talking about AC and his roles and stuff..

The only sentence I could understand was his last sentence..:lol: Support and continue watching Air City..

Guest ripgal

I just finished An Affair..finally after 2 weeks of download. :sweatingbullets:

This movie sure made me aroused...:w00t: Both LJJ and LMS sacrificed quite a lot for this movie eh? But it was a good movie.. It effectively conveyed the message of a woman trapped within her desire for love and her obligations towards her family. BUT still I couldn't accept that she'd actually betrayed her sister and husband just like that without even saying sorry..I mean it's adulterous, but the movie didn't really show how guilty she was. Maybe that's not the point of the movie anyway..

Anywayz, back to LJJ in the movie. I was impressed of course..no wonder the he received much appraisal from a lot of ppl because of his superb performance in the movie. Aside from his sexiness and hotness :wub:, I was most impressed with how he could speak volumes with his sad eyes. If I was Soo Hyun (KMS), I would have fallen for him too..and just because I could feel his sadness in his eyes..

Now onto The Last Witness...hehehe..have been marathoning all his movies lately...

i have him on my desktop too.. just brightens up my screen and day :)

btw, koalabear, is that a pic of LJJ on your member profile display pic? if it is, its so adorable!!

actually it's Song Il-kook haha...but I might change my avie soon as I start my own LJJ collection...it's funny that I like guys who look dorky but still really HOT at the same time ^ ^

Ripgal...thanks for sharing the interview file...I was really hoping to understand it myself too... :sweatingbullets:

Guest alittlebitofjulie

... I like guys who look dorky but still really HOT at the same time ^ ^

me too! Guys who can rock glasses...RAWK! :lol:

Guest ripgal

koalabear, thank you so much for the random cloth pics of LJJ!

Some of them are new to me.. and like you, I totally dig guys who rawk glasses. And LJJ is one of the few...:wub:

*I noticed that you've changed your avvy...but Song Il Gook's also very hot..

Guest ripgal

Most of LJJ's Mindbridge Summer 07 pics have been posted here before..

I'm not sure of this pic tho..

bfca301f11.jpg

More SMOKING HOT pics..and I mean SMOKING in both ways...:w00t:

LJJ smoking (something wrong with some of the pics tho..sorry)

e08be13d93.jpg

bde3786d0b.jpg

0774ee4e1b.jpg

c02fb9718b.jpg

e3d0a50128.jpg

1fcb926071.jpg

c976f3a6ef.jpg

08186741d9.jpg

b98c273e31.jpg

credits: LJJ baidu bar

Guest ripgal

MORE pics..

I'm not sure if its for a clothing brand..but he looks super HOT here, tho with long hair..^_^

PLAYER PICS

b492ac5f6f.jpg

th.faa9f90bad.jpg th.4ded0f753f.jpg th.ec80509ca8.jpg th.1da2291e9d.jpg th.960e56e522.jpg th.97f79ba8cc.jpg th.c4dd900890.jpg th.445cd2bd10.jpg

credits: baidu

Anyone with any idea, this doesn't look like AC related. A new project, perhaps? BabelFish gave out errors reading this. :sweatingbullets:

'섹시 옥빈-털털 정재' 첫 스크린 호흡 맞춰

[스포츠서울 2007-06-25 12:47:34]

1064426160626bc002wu2.jpg

‘섹시 옥빈. 털털 정재.’

영화배우 이정재(34)와 김옥빈(21)이 스크린에서 처음으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

두 사람은 여균동 감독의 코믹액션사극 ‘기방 난동 사건’(싸이더스FNH 제작)에 캐스팅돼 그동안 보여주지 않았던 색다른 매력을 발산한다. 영화의 한 관계자는 25일 “여균동 감독의 1년만의 스크린 복귀작 ‘기방 난동 사건’에 이정재와 김옥빈이 각각 캐스팅됐다”면서 “김옥빈은 지방 기생으로 섹시미를 뽑내며. 이정재는 동네 건달로 드라마에서 보여준 신사다운 이미지를 벗는다”고 밝혔다.

‘기방 난동 사건’은 영조시대 기방 명월향을 둘러싸고 조선 최고 주먹들 사이에서 벌어지는 사건들을 그린 영화. 여균동 감독의 독특한 시선과 두 배우의 개인기가 제대로 녹아들어갈 예정이다.

MBC드라마 ‘에어시티’에서 공항담당 국가정보요원으로 카리스마를 발산하고있는 이정재는 이번 영화에서 액션은 물론 웃음을 유발하며 관객들에게 친숙하게 다가선다. MBC드라마 ‘오버 더 레인보우’와 영화 ‘다세포 소녀’에서 춤실력을 인정받았던 김옥빈 역시 이번 캐스팅에서 요염한 자태를 뽐낸다.

영화는 나머지 캐스팅을 마무리지은 뒤 오는 8월부터 촬영을 시작한다.

남혜연기자 whice1@

Source: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_ss/20070...A4%C0%E7+%7B%7D

:w00t: thanks rubie for the wonderful news article! <3

Looks like our LJJ will have another project as soon as AC wrapped up! ^^

Just confirmed it with my dear friend, purpletiger86, it'll be a new project (movie), kinda like historical action movie with Kim Ok Bin as the female lead :w00t::D

it'll start filming in August! Woohooooo!! so happy he has another project line-up for him already! ^__^

busy guy~~ heheh

and Jo, I love that pics with him laying down on the bed with his eyes close.. :wub::D thank you dearest!!

This movie sure made me aroused...:w00t: Both LJJ and LMS sacrificed quite a lot for this movie eh? But it was a good movie.. It effectively conveyed the message of a woman trapped within her desire for love and her obligations towards her family. BUT still I couldn't accept that she'd actually betrayed her sister and husband just like that without even saying sorry..I mean it's adulterous, but the movie didn't really show how guilty she was. Maybe that's not the point of the movie anyway..

Anywayz, back to LJJ in the movie. I was impressed of course..no wonder the he received much appraisal from a lot of ppl because of his superb performance in the movie. Aside from his sexiness and hotness :wub:, I was most impressed with how he could speak volumes with his sad eyes. If I was Soo Hyun (KMS), I would have fallen for him too..and just because I could feel his sadness in his eyes..

Now onto The Last Witness...hehehe..have been marathoning all his movies lately...

Thanks ripgal for An Affair close-up.. pretty, pretty, preeetty HOT huh! :ph34r: :blush: LMS & LJJ were both very bold in the movie but nothing came out too raunchy. The scenes were... uhh... appropriately filmed. :sweatingbullets: Anyway, despite knowing what they're doing is so wrong especially for LMS' character for allowing it to happen, knowing that she's the one to be blamed for ruining her whole family.. he's something (important) to her that she just can't walk away from.

Both LMS and LJJ were awesome in the movie, their little glances... smiles... nods... teasing... just electrifies.

Keep on sharing your 'LJJ in movies' thoughts, really love reading them! :D

MORE pics..

I'm not sure if its for a clothing brand..but he looks super HOT here, tho with long hair..^_^

PLAYER PICS

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b492ac5f6f.jpg

PLAYER actually refers to Player Entertainment, the former managing agency that LJJ belongs too... so were the likes of LBH, Jang Jin Young, Shin Eun Kyung, Jung Jae Young, etc... spanning from 2002-2004 (I think) before they merged with another agency, creating Fantom Entertainment. But these actors & many more only stayed on for 2 years when they decided not to renew their contracts at the end of 2006. Jang Jin Young went to sign on with Yedang if I'm not mistaken, LBH starts his own BH Ent. and LJJ-ssi, if someone could clarify... did he go independent as well or does FAB Inc. (the company he owns with JWS) represents him now? :unsure:

Btw, thanks for posting all these pics... I thought with Player Ent ceasing to exist, the pics might be unavailable as well. It's great that we can gather the collection of various LJJ appearances, in CFs and photoshoots. :wub:

:w00t: thanks rubie for the wonderful news article! <3

Looks like our LJJ will have another project as soon as AC wrapped up! ^^

Just confirmed it with my dear friend, purpletiger86, it'll be a new project (movie), kinda like historical action movie with Kim Ok Bin as the female lead :w00t::D

That's great news, Shenny! :wub: Thanks to purpletiger for clarifying it! :w00t: I think it refers to this, posted way back in January. Now, we have the female lead cast & Kim Ok Bin is one of the brightest young stars around, isn't she? :blush: Cool! More LJJ to come, non-stop! :w00t:

The news is somewhere in this thread but I pulled it up from Simply Lee Jung Jae... less pages there but this thread is all good. :wub: Original update from soompi, obviously. :P

Translated news update credited to CindyW88

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...868&st=2320

1/16/07 – Lee Jung Jae (34) is selected to lead the movie "Legend of Flying Dragon (비룡전, 飛龍傳)". This movie is based on Japanese popular play "The First Class Revolution – Legend of Flying Dragon (초급혁명강좌 비룡전)", and it will be debuted simultaneously in both Korea and Japan.

LJJ plays the role Sang Soo (상수) who is a simple-minded policeman involved in the violent student movement happened in 1980s. Since LJJ has been selected to lead the MBC drama "Air City", the production companies of "Legend of Flying Dragon" and "Air City" agree to resolve the conflict of LJJ's filming schedules. Actress Choi Ji Woo is selected to costar with LJJ in "Air City". LJJ's previous movie project was "Typhoon".

2007011700308_0.jpg

Source

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...7011700382.html

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701160926501120

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2007/01/16/20070...007262300.shtml

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...10342458470.htm

Haha... Jo, CONGRATULATIONS!! wow.. 2 weeks of downloading :crazy:

But that's ok.. it's worth the wait, right? ^^ heheh.. you finally watched this masterpiece movie.

I grinned as I read your post, especially this part: "This movie sure made me aroused..." HAHAHA...

yeah, it's surely adulterous, but it seems like the director wanted to take it beyond that, and the movie doesn't end like any regular affair-type of movie, where they usually either punish both parties, or one of them dies at the end.

And I love how they potray the sexual tension between them. It's not too much, but of course it's still HOT and sexy and exotic. It's not like some kind of cheap XXX movie.

Jo, do drop-by your comment in "An Affair" thread too, so more of LJJ fans will become more curious about this movie :)

Haha... Jo, CONGRATULATIONS!! wow.. 2 weeks of downloading :crazy:

But that's ok.. it's worth the wait, right? ^^ heheh.. you finally watched this masterpiece movie.

I grinned as I read your post, especially this part: "This movie sure made me aroused..." HAHAHA...

yeah, it's surely adulterous, but it seems like the director wanted to take it beyond that, and the movie doesn't end like any regular affair-type of movie, where they usually either punish both parties, or one of them dies at the end.

And I love how they potray the sexual tension between them. It's not too much, but of course it's still HOT and sexy and exotic. It's not like some kind of cheap XXX movie.

Jo, do drop-by your comment in "An Affair" thread too, so more of LJJ fans will become more curious about this movie :)

Agree with you about the ending... instead of going to the extremes of having someone/both died ala Romeo Juliet :sweatingbullets: ... of suicide, or being killed (in a jealous rage) or a depressing dead-end... it supposedly showed the movie from the point of action by the two persons directly-involved. The crossroad they already knew... that they had to take... no turning back.

Hehehee... I'm grinning as well when I read ripgal's comment :rolleyes: ... this is by far the most direct movie opinion. But kudos to the director... the movie never seem like the cheap XXX movies. There are very naughty moments obviously but never a turn-off. :ph34r:

I can't help it, these set of pictures gotta be in LJJ's thread too! haha.. =)

Thanks MBC! ^_^

They most certainly do! :wub:

I love it when you capped & lined them all up... just like a lovely LJJ puzzle! :lol:

And everyone's great Jungjae-sharing... simply precious! :wub:

koalabear, thank you so much for the random cloth pics of LJJ!

Some of them are new to me.. and like you, I totally dig guys who rawk glasses. And LJJ is one of the few...:wub:

*I noticed that you've changed your avvy...but Song Il Gook's also very hot..

ripgal...just like Shenny said, whenever we search for LJJ pics, something new always comes along...and I loved all the pics I saved...I still have some left...maybe I'll try to post it later then

and I changed my avie to LJJ's but I also love SIK...both rock in glasses ^ ^

thanks for all the smoking pics, I noticed it too when I was searching for his pics....I wonder if he is a heavy smoker???

shenny...I love the Air City pics that you posted..just lovely ^ ^

and about An Affair...I lurked in the thread and I'm also interested to see it but too scared to download it, I might get surprised...lol! It's bcoz before I saw a blog where a pic LJJ in a steamy scene was posted, I think it was from the movie Firebird...after that incident the memoirs of it didn't got out of my head that easily...it really got me traumatic actually...just kidding, anyway the pic was removed bcoz it was so XXX hahaha so I'm still thinking if I should download An Affair...but I might give it a try since you all gave positive reviews and I hope I don't get surprised this time around...

already excited for the LJJ-Kim Ok-bin collaboration!!! the girl is really lucky these days....

Guest ripgal

Shenny, rubie...thanx a lot for the news on LJJ's new movie. I came across the article in the previous pages of the thread a few weeks ago.. And I'm so excited! :w00t: Knowing that he's still up to something makes me happy because it means he's really back for sure! Altho I'm not that hyped that KOB's the main lead (not because she's not a good actress..she's one of the best newcomers out there IMO, but because she's MY AGE and she gets to act with LJJ..arrhhhh), I'm looking forward to this movie. And it's an ancient movie or something right? Should be LJJ's first ever ancient movie right? hehehe...

Thanks ripgal for An Affair close-up.. pretty, pretty, preeetty HOT huh! :ph34r: :blush: LMS & LJJ were both very bold in the movie but nothing came out too raunchy. The scenes were... uhh... appropriately filmed. :sweatingbullets: Anyway, despite knowing what they're doing is so wrong especially for LMS' character for allowing it to happen, knowing that she's the one to be blamed for ruining her whole family.. he's something (important) to her that she just can't walk away from.

Both LMS and LJJ were awesome in the movie, their little glances... smiles... nods... teasing... just electrifies.

Keep on sharing your 'LJJ in movies' thoughts, really love reading them! :D

PLAYER actually refers to Player Entertainment, the former managing agency that LJJ belongs too... so were the likes of LBH, Jang Jin Young, Shin Eun Kyung, Jung Jae Young, etc... spanning from 2002-2004 (I think) before they merged with another agency, creating Fantom Entertainment. But these actors & many more only stayed on for 2 years when they decided not to renew their contracts at the end of 2006. Jang Jin Young went to sign on with Yedang if I'm not mistaken, LBH starts his own BH Ent. and LJJ-ssi, if someone could clarify... did he go independent as well or does FAB Inc. (the company he owns with JWS) represents him now? :unsure:

Btw, thanks for posting all these pics... I thought with Player Ent ceasing to exist, the pics might be unavailable as well. It's great that we can gather the collection of various LJJ appearances, in CFs and photoshoots. :wub:

HAHAHA..Both of them were awesome in the movie. I didn't think it was some cheap sexual movie or something either, despite the "quite a lot" raunchy steamy scenes in the movie. I guess I focused a lot of both LJJ and LMS's interactions when speaking and looking at each other. Esp LJJ, I just can't get enough of his moody longing stares.. and when he smiles, everything lighten ups and it's just MAGIC. But still, the adulterous theme does not appeal to me that much..I guess I'm just too young for such a story. :blush:

Thanx a lot for the clarification on the PLAYER pics. I also wana know what company is LJJ based with now. :unsure: I only know he's a fashion CEO with JWS or something..is that the company you mentioned?

Agree with you about the ending... instead of going to the extremes of having someone/both died ala Romeo Juliet :sweatingbullets: ... of suicide, or being killed (in a jealous rage) or a depressing dead-end... it supposedly showed the movie from the point of action by the two persons directly-involved. The crossroad they already knew... that they had to take... no turning back.

Hehehee... I'm grinning as well when I read ripgal's comment :rolleyes: ... this is by far the most direct movie opinion. But kudos to the director... the movie never seem like the cheap XXX movies. There are very naughty moments obviously but never a turn-off. :ph34r:

LoLz..were my comments that direct? :lol: I should keep my pervertish thoughts to myself. HAHAHA..

And I agree about the ending.. Altho it didn't seem quite right to me that LMS should just leave her family like that..it was quite a different depiction of how adulterous couples could end up in the end. I didn't expect something like Romeo & Juliet, but certainly more than just to that of them leaving the place just like that. BUT it was good, it showed how much love can trigger somebody to do crazy things.

and about An Affair...I lurked in the thread and I'm also interested to see it but too scared to download it, I might get surprised...lol! It's bcoz before I saw a blog where a pic LJJ in a steamy scene was posted, I think it was from the movie Firebird...after that incident the memoirs of it didn't got out of my head that easily...it really got me traumatic actually...just kidding, anyway the pic was removed bcoz it was so XXX hahaha so I'm still thinking if I should download An Affair...but I might give it a try since you all gave positive reviews and I hope I don't get surprised this time around...

already excited for the LJJ-Kim Ok-bin collaboration!!! the girl is really lucky these days....

LJJ also has steamy scenes in Firebird? :w00t: Hahah..I gotta watch that! lolz..jk..jk..

I also had the same reaction when I first caught a glimpse of some An Affair scenes in cruncyroll.. LJJ and LMS' XXX scenes in An Affair were quite erotic and steamy IMO. The scenes were one of the most daring bed/sex scenes I've seen in a Korean Movie..oh wait, even more raunchy than some Hollywood movies out there. BUT cut all those scenes, I thought it was a good movie. You will love the electrifying tension between LJJ and LMS.. and just focus on LJJ's gaze and emotions conveyed thru his eyes, you will know why he's received so much attention for his vivid eye acting. However, if you're still not ready to face another trauma, then I think maybe you should find a censored version. An advice here cos the uncensored version can really make you aroused..:blush:

i think the movie 비룡전, 飛龍傳 might not be the the one with kim ok bin .the new movie title is '섹시 옥빈-털털 정재' the director and storyplot also seem different ...the 飛龍傳 is in the 1980s the new movie seeem to be in the 1700s . hmm or maybe i am wrong .-;;

he was sort of in a period movie before ..Uprising (1998)

000364m2.jpg

000364m5.jpg

Guest ripgal

Oh? 2 movies? That's even better! :w00t:

Thank you for the news Shirley, pls update us when you have a confirmation or something..=)

I realised I have been posting LJJ pics with themes huh?

First, his movie pics, co-stars pics, smoking pics...here you go guys, another batch of pics.

Lee Jung Jae in white! :wub: (I think it's from his movie Asako in Ruby Shoes? :unsure:)

whitecz0.jpg

white2fj7.jpg

white3db0.jpg

white4bw0.jpg

white5zl9.jpg

white6si1.jpg

a7194bf623.jpg

0cf2320a9b.jpg

5b9584631f.jpg