Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest judybootie

didn't LLJ break up with Kim minhee a while ago??? It'll be sooo good if LLJ and CJW starts dating for real!! they make such a goood looking couple =)

Found this at youtube, so enjoy gals

Il Mare Photoshoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEPsPfCprBQ

:w00t: thank you so much for the link ylin <3

Watching this clip makes me wanna see Il Mare all over again...haha.. ^^

I almost forgot how amazing the OST was...

.. . and, I ended up taking a few caps since LJJ really really looked that inviting for me to take caps.. hahaha..

wish there's a link to download this clip.. :unsure: dunno how to dl clips from Youtube~

ilmarephotoshoot1zv7.jpg

ilmarephotoshoot2jc3.jpg

ilmarephotoshoot3up9.jpg

ilmarephotoshoot4ak0.jpg

^ love love this one
:wub:
heheh... LJJ looks so cute in that pose...

ilmarephotoshoot5ua7.jpg

^ and in this one, he really looks like he's falling asleep on her back.. hehe.. ^^;

ilmarephotoshoot6ks0.jpg

ilmarephotoshoot7zx5.jpg

didn't LLJ break up with Kim minhee a while ago??? It'll be sooo good if LLJ and CJW starts dating for real!! they make such a goood looking couple =)

I didnt know they're broke up . Why did they broke up and when ?

I watch Aircity sprint last night...wow this drama is sooo good..and i decide to join this thread as well as CJW..yes, they looks so good together. But some said that CJW and his ex is a good friends..so it's so unlikely they'll dating

thanks for the piccies of IL Mare.

It's a very good movie

Shenny-hunnie, these caps are gorgeous & perfect... I love it when you're on a LJJ or a LBH-frenzy :lol:

Truthfully I've never seen these promo shots for Il Mare (they were 'away' from each other the entire movie), precious sharing! :wub: Never stop capping! :blush:

Want to add some panda comments, too.. if I may? :blush:

Wow... you can see the intensity in his eyes... the love deepening

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6799/il...toshoot2jc3.jpg

LOVE!!!!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/113/ilm...toshoot3up9.jpg

Double, triple wow... this is so romantic... JJH is sooooooo lucky!!!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/605/ilm...toshoot4ak0.jpg

^ love love this one :wub: heheh... LJJ looks so cute in that pose...

Ekkk... it does look like he's fallen asleep. Must be tiring doing all those phtoshoots. Aish... JJH is still so lucky! :lol:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4943/il...toshoot5ua7.jpg

^ and in this one, he really looks like he's falling asleep on her back.. hehe.. ^^;

Guest xuhuidu

aircityglassesex9.jpg

And... A BONUS ^^

A Photodocumentary of Lee Jung Jae ^^

it's chinese-subbed for Jo hehe.. hope you can help us figure out what they said about him and Interior Design :)

[YYCAF][PDocument][LeeJungjae][KO_CN].rmvb (101.08 MB)

-> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUPDP363

A friend and I made this file~ [YYCAF][PDocument][LeeJungjae][KO_CN].rmvb (101.08 MB) :blush:

I do want to translate into English, but my Eng is so poor...so....:sweatingbullets:

you can download avi file without CHN-sub from my clubbox.

Thanks to Shirley at the News thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=3060

June 11, 2007

2007 25 Most Beautiful People by Movieweek

List of 25 Most Beautiful People organised by Movieweek , it has sort of become an annual list . The panel of judge is make up of 81 professional renowned photographers .

Male Actor

1. Jo In Sung

2. Jang Dong Gun

3. Song Kang Ho

4. Jung Woo Sung

5. Lee Byung Hun

6. Hwang Jung Min

7. Kang Dong Won

8. Park Hae il

9. Rain

10. Cho Seung Woo

11. Lee Jung Jae

cont_2_20070611164016020000020300.jpg

12. Gam Woo Sung

13. Daniel Henney

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200706...0300020301.html

http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200706...0300020301.html

Female Actress

1. Jeon Do Yeon

2. Kim Hye Soo

3. Song Hye Kyo

4. Kim Tae Hee

5. Lee Na young

6. Kim Ah Jung

7. Im Soo Jung

8. Lee Young Ae

9. Bae Do Na

10. Kang Hye Jung

11. Jang Jin Young

12. Kim Min Hee

----

Yes, LJJ makes it to the list! :D Again and most deservingly. rbhcool.gif

:w00t: he's on the list!! yeaaahh baby! kekeke... :D

thanks rubie sis for picking that pic up there *winks* heheh... muah~ he's such a dork.. :lol::wub:

This weekend, I managed to watch two of his movies: Typhoon (yeah I know, it's about time lol), and Oh! Brother

And omg. What a contrast! kekeke.. but I love both movies ^^

s.e.x.y b.a.c.k

typhoondvdripavi0005591wk3.jpg

:D

typhoondvdripavi0005626jw7.jpg

^ from this pic, he does have big ears, huh? :lol:

big jumbo ears... hee~

But, Typhoon -- two words. Thank God.

Thank God Sae Jong

didn't die

. :lol::D

That totally would have been SUX if he did hehehe...

And I now know why this movie made it such a HUGE hit. Total blockbuster and all that.

JDG scares me also with his Sin-look. :ph34r: Lee Mi Yeon freaks me out. She has that 'ghost' expression, and it was just so... hiiiii. lol. :sweatingbullets:

and,

naynayohbrotheravi00393cx6.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00395ya4.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00400yu4.th.jpg

naynayohbrotheravi00517zi3.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00517dg0.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00591th9.th.jpg

naynayohbrotheravi00591nc0.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00592zb5.th.jpg naynayohbrotheravi00256nr4.th.jpg

Oh! Brother -- What a simple, yet touching movie.

It reminds me again how to appreciate my loved ones. And that we gotta treasure every gift of life, including those that we think we don't want/need.

Lee Bum Soo is totally phenomenal in there also (Suz, you gotta see it.), and these duo just rock my world.

Nothing else matters when we got two super talented actors in one movie. Totally recommended for every LJJ and LBS fan to watch. I was having such a good time watching them both... hehehe :D

naynayohbrotheravi00592ez6.jpg

naynayohbrotheravi00643uf8.jpg

^ Shenny-hunnie :huh: ... I didn't choose that pic... :P it's the good people at Movieweek who picked that dorky-licious photo for LJJ-ssi. :lol: So sexy man in shades! :wub:

ps: careful of what you said about his ears... he might hear you.. :P but he's simply so delicious and beautiful... yes... :blush:

^Oh really? hahahahaha~~~ good pick ppl at Movieweek! :lol:

yeahh he looks so dorkilicious in that pic.. the more I see that pic, the more bigger my grinning seems to be hehehe!

Oh boy, dear, really... just look. Look at those ears.. hee hee... :D

I was like, oh my, I didn't know he had those ears... perhaps coz his hairstyle in AC isn't as short as in Typhoon, haha.. XD

OK, now now, I have four movies left to watch: The Interview, City of Rising Sun, The Uprising and Asako in Ruby Shoes

plus, two dramas, Sandglass and White Night 3.98 (this one might be puzzling to watch w/o subs lol, but LBH is in it.. aiieee.. dilemma~~)

Does anyone watch any of those movies/dramas? which one do u like the best?

What's the Interview is all about? I'm so curious about this one~

PS:

psttt rubie sis, looks like his ex-gf made it to the list too huh?

surprise surprise.. keke.. ^^ I wonder how she's doing nowadays...

and with AC on every weekend~~ ^^;

hehe.. hmm... the 'curse of 3 yrs'~ :mellow::ph34r:

Uhh... actually... I've noticed about his ears way before because it wasn't obvious and he wasn't too exposed as he is now. :P Yup, goes (out) with the hairstyle too... :blush:

I've got White Nights 3.98 for so long but it's subless and dubbed. :ph34r: Requires double or triple the effort to watch, even with my Hunnie there. :sweatingbullets: Aish... but I'd really say watch Sandglass, that's the one that made LJJ famous.. I'm definitely going to watch it as well. White Nights 3.98 despite the awesome cast and ambitious settings, didn't quite take off as it should... from what I've read, unfortunately. But for BH and JJ... must watch White Nights 3.98 no matter what unless they'll come back in a movie together! WHAAAAA!!! :lol:

ps: Shenny... which ex-gf were you referring to? :mellow: I guess KMH is doing well, she quite the sought-after celeb for Japanese magazines, posing for the cover... no less. A pity they didn't last as people thought they would... sigh.

rubes, if they EVER gonna come out in a movie together, I would just.... die in happiness... :lol:

well well, LBH and JWS got a chance to work together, so who knows rite?^^

a girl can dream~~

Which gf I'm talking about? EH? is there any other LJJ's ex-gf in that MOST BEAUTIFUL PPL list? :o

hahaha...~~ yeah I'm talkin' about her~

I watched her Goodbye Solo, and seriously, I was like, why ppl bashed her with bad actings etc?

She was great in GS. Well she was my fave couple in GS, compare to the main couple even! haha..

It's okay~ if it's meant to me, it's meant to be. But if it's not, then LJJ will be better off like right now ^^

Have you watch the Happy Time NG clips? if not, you gotta see it.

LOTS of teasing going around over there~~ hehe.. Jiwoo unni is so cute~ even LJJ can't resist.. haha~~ :P

Thanks to Shirley at the News thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=3060

June 11, 2007

----

Yes, LJJ makes it to the list! :D About time and most deservingly.

oh i was going to post the pic here i see it already been done * .bettter get out of here soon ..

I watched her Goodbye Solo, and seriously, I was like, why ppl bashed her with bad actings etc?

She was great in GS. Well she was my fave couple in GS, compare to the main couple even! haha..

It's okay~ if it's meant to me, it's meant to be. But if it's not, then LJJ will be better off like right now ^^

Have you watch the Happy Time NG clips? if not, you gotta see it.

LOTS of teasing going around over there~~ hehe.. Jiwoo unni is so cute~ even LJJ can't resist.. haha~~ :P

well maybe u were lucky not to have er seem her previous drama ..it was not bashing she is rather infamous for her bad acting ......i will never think there will be a day i can say kim min hee can act but she did managed to make me drop my jaws and said that of her performance in goodbye solo ...it was awseome .

kim min hee was reformed in Goodbye Solo ,before that her acting was one of the worst ....which even she admited and know that fact .. sHE begged for the role from writer LEE of Goodbye Solo .. promising that she will really put in all the effort she needs to make....so i admired her for that bravey to openly admit her weakness and wanted to improve and grab the opporunity to do that ..even beg for it ...and i changed my opinion happily of her ..as she showed she really wanted to change for the better in Goodbye Sadness

i heard from someone who said that in person kim min hee is really a very nice woman who had to take on the burden of her family earning to send her sibling to school ...hmm i saw pic of lee jung jae and her before on their train journey ... .they were a very happy couple ..however .due to certain issues ..they had to end their relationship .

watch Rising Sun ..it was the movie which won Lee Jung Jae ..an acting award ..and he was damm good in there .

Asako in Ruby Shoes i er have problem understanding.the concept ..it was too arty .. .but it was the movie that lee jung jae first met kim min hee ..

PS yes Lee jung jae has a gf before kim min hee ..she is a model who appeared also in a MV with lee jung jae before .and also help him run IL MAre ...and they were together for a long time maybe 6 years or more .and when the news come they break up ..we were surprised ....and then later lee jung jae was with kim min hee ...

Oops... the blurpanda strikes at the wrong time... hahaa, just ignore my post up there. Shenny... KMH's the only ex-gf of LJJ that we know. Don't know if there're others, too. :sweatingbullets:

If BH and LJJ are cast in a movie together.. ever... hunnie-sis, I'll come & join you! :D We'll be grinning ear to ear, no pun intended. :P

There's NG clips already... wahhh... must find & watch LJJ messing it up! :lol: Thanks dear... panda zooms off!!!

shirley, hehe.. yeah maybe I was lucky and encounter KMH first in Goodbye Solo (pstt, it's not Goodbye Sadness, dear.. lol..)

rubie sis, check out AC first post, I posted Suz's MU link in there.. ^^ a good clip to keep ;)

LJJ and CJW ... teasing in this one particular scene in ep 8..hahaha.. my oh my, his reaction is precious XD

PS:

wow.. 6 years shirley? :o

he is such a faithful guy to be in that long of a relationship hehe.. :)

hmm now I'm wondering which one is the previous gf.. the model one...

do u have the MV? hehe... ^^

Hehe... OK, you gals remember this right? :D

Well well, lookie lookie what I found today~~

went to their website, and voila! Looks like they updated their site with new collection,

coz a new catalog is up there... ^_^ yippeee...

I'll be sure to follow this site closely from now on... :lol:

MIND BRIDGE - 2007 SUMMER COLLECTION

feat. Lee Jung Jae :wub: & Kim Min Sun

(like Jo mentioned before, LJJ is such a cloth hanger! anything looks good on him hehe~)

Pics taken from Mind Bridge Official Site

*click on thumbnails to enlarge* *these pictures are individually screen-capped by yours truly lol*

mindbridgeljjwhiteblazept6.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjwhitenblacem8.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjwhiteshirtup0.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjwhiteshirtyn7.th.jpg

mindbridgeljjbluestripega5.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjbluestripeeq2.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjglassesvz1.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjpastelblueed2.th.jpg

mindbridgeljjredjy2.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjredwalkiw2.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjsportybluenp8.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjsuitdu1.th.jpg

mindbridgeljjstripedotsjo5.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjnavybluekmht0.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjcoverkmsyezg3.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjcoverkmsdovn8.th.jpg

mindbridgeljjbluewithkmxh2.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjbluewithkmbm7.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjcoverkms2tk8.th.jpg
mindbridgeljjcoverkmsyn4.th.jpg

oops, almost forgot about this one:

mindbridgeposterhf2.th.jpg

mindbridgeljjcoversummeuk2.jpg

Lookin' mighty fine~~ :wub:

Guest heartshapelove

omg thanks soo much ay_link for the new mind bridge pix!

awesome, im goin to have to change my LJJ desktop pic again weee~! haha

OK, now now, I have four movies left to watch: The Interview, City of Rising Sun, The Uprising and Asako in Ruby Shoes

plus, two dramas, Sandglass and White Night 3.98 (this one might be puzzling to watch w/o subs lol, but LBH is in it.. aiieee.. dilemma~~)

Does anyone watch any of those movies/dramas? which one do u like the best?

What's the Interview is all about? I'm so curious about this one~

Shenny, if you haven't downloaded Sandglass, I happened to find this drama on tudou a while ago (click for playlist), that is if you don't mind streaming-viewing. <a word of caution: it doesn't include eng-sub :sweatingbullets:. The episode-summaries from eyes of dawn forum will definitely come in handy.>

I'd sacrifice my left arm to have him as my bodyguard :blush:. And if you're also a fan of Go Hyun Jung, she gave a stellar performance in it. Definitely a classic-must-watch.

Guest s k y .

i'm currently watching AIR CITY and i love it! i love lee jungjae! his acting is amazing. the messages that he can convey with his eyes is amazing. he's amazing, period<3

Shenny, if you haven't downloaded Sandglass, I happened to find this drama on tudou a while ago (click for playlist), that is if you don't mind streaming-viewing. <a word of caution: it doesn't include eng-sub :sweatingbullets:. The episode-summaries from eyes of dawn forum will definitely come in handy.>

I'd sacrifice my left arm to have him as my bodyguard :blush:. And if you're also a fan of Go Hyun Jung, she gave a stellar performance in it. Definitely a classic-must-watch.

Oh I have Sandglass with e-subs since like years ago lol.. just haven't gotten the chance to finally watch it.

But I think I will... no, I should. Maybe after Air City... or after Neukkim lol. :D

Thanks for those links though ^_^

He is such an amazing actor + model, indeed... sigh~~ ^_^

Oh, and everyone should watch Neukkim/Feelings also, Joon is so cute! kekeke~~