Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Here's "An Affair" torrent ^^

[isoHunt] An.Affair.1998.Korean Drama.torrent (55KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvxo27

pssttt Jo, this is the uncut, uncensored version :D so, ermmm :blush: please proceed with caution :lol:

you'll be more surprise of this talented guy after you watch this movie... hahaha...

Does anyone else, LJJ die-hard fans, know where to get his "The Interview" movie?

torrent, direct link, anything... I'd really appreciate the help! <3

so far, after days of hunting, I finally have some of his movies like Oh Brothers, Last Present, Last Witness, An Affair, Typhoon and Over the rainbow *so happy* :D *grinning happily*

and last but not least...

some pics from "Oh! Brothers" with Lee Bum Soo ^^

for sure, two super talented actors, a must see movie! :D

hehe.. oh boy how he looks so young! (but still look the same as now... tsk tsk.. such good genes he has! :lol:)

and this one below is my personal fave for today :lol:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3017/co...71911590ob2.jpg :wub:

LJJ looks REALLY good in glasses *sigh~*

Wah :wub:... someone is really inspired by LJJ in glasses. :lol: Love all the goodies, hunnie-sis... what a great Sunday treat... a Lee Jung Jae galore of sexy goodies. :blush: Uhh-oh... speaking of An Affair, you've been spying really hard for the movie. :P

Echoing the caution for An Affair... steaming HOT fare... LJJ simply burns... :sweatingbullets: :blush:

ay_link... I've actually found a cheap vcd of The Interview... the shop selling it obviously doesn't know LJJ or Shim Eun Ha or the movie itself. :angry: Although filled with "interview" scenes, obviously :D... there's a surprise of LJJ in the buff.. walking around in the kitchen without anything.. :ph34r: :blush: ... and a deeper than deep kissing scene with an American actress. :w00t:

Aish... LJJ is just hot... and wild... in the movies...

Guest ripgal

Here's "An Affair" torrent ^^

[isoHunt] An.Affair.1998.Korean Drama.torrent (55KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvxo27

pssttt Jo, this is the uncut, uncensored version :D so, ermmm :blush: please proceed with caution :lol:

you'll be more surprise of this talented guy after you watch this movie... hahaha...

Does anyone else, LJJ die-hard fans, know where to get his "The Interview" movie?

torrent, direct link, anything... I'd really appreciate the help! <3

so far, after days of hunting, I finally have some of his movies like Oh Brothers, Last Present, Last Witness, An Affair, Typhoon and Over the rainbow *so happy* :D *grinning happily*

Siannnnkkyuuuuuuu so much Shenny for the torrent! You just made my day! It has English subs right?

And it excites me even more that it's the original version! :w00t: HAHAHHAHA... I will certainly restrain myself from going too far..XD

Can I ask you to do me another favour chinggu? It seems like you're quite into the LJJ craze as I am as well at the moment. Hehe.. You have all his other movies right? I've just found Il Mare and Typhoon. I only found Over the Rainbow on youtube, but I really want to have a complete copy of the movie. And I really want to collect his other movies as well, preferably with subs. But I can't seem to find chinese subbed ones for his other movies. You have any idea how to get around?

Rubie, thank you for the LJJ stuff you've contributed in the thread. They're sooooo yummilicious and HOT, like you've said. hehe..

And I totally adore LJJ with specs as well.. he looks dorky but amazingly good looking in them..^_^

^Glad & happy to share my limited info on hothothot LJJ. :blush: :wub: Time for people to really notice this awesome actor, simply lighting up the skies of Air City. :lol:

ripgal, naynay's CB has Over the Rainbow with subs. Look in the older Kmovies section, you might have to browse a bit to find it.

hi

i am a big fan of LJJ!!! watched 4 ep of Air City on tudou.com, and must say that he is darn good..... can't wait for the next ep of Air City.

after watching ilmare, i went hunting for all his movies and collected An Affair, Il Mare, Last Present, Interview, Over the rainbow, Oh Brothers and Typhoon. Once Air City VCD/DVD is out, i will be grabbing it to add to my collection!!!!

continue to support LJJ!!!! Actually, he does look quite good with CWJ, this is the first time i watched CWJ act and must say that she is good and pretty!!!

personal recommendation : last present. it is sad but LJJ and Lee Young Ae are awsome!

Guest xuhuidu

I like him wearing glasses ;)

fc_m_hotphoto_100197.gif

ilmare, I agree with you!

last present. when Lee Young Ae watched LJJ playing on the stage with illness. I can't help crying...

rubie sis... you have "The Interview"?? :w00t: ahh lucky!! hehehe

I checked yesasia last night and they have it.. omg.. so tempted to buy that movie plus City of Rising Sun and some others, just to make it easy on my LJJ movies hunting... :lol:

"An Affair"... yeah.. LJJ burns my screen... gotta buy a new one... puahahaha~ :ph34r:

welcome to 이정재(Lee Jungjae)'s kdramas & movies collection clubbox

Hi xuhuidu... what other LJJ movies do you have in your clubbox? :)

I'd appreciate any help you can give... perhaps your cb has what I'm looking for.. hehehe...

{edited:}

OMO!!... the clubbox has "City of Rising Sun" and "Asako in Ruby Shoes" too! O__O :w00t: kyaaaaaaaa!! thank youuu so muchhhhh! ^_^

Siannnnkkyuuuuuuu so much Shenny for the torrent! You just made my day! It has English subs right?

And it excites me even more that it's the original version! :w00t: HAHAHHAHA... I will certainly restrain myself from going too far..XD

Can I ask you to do me another favour chinggu? It seems like you're quite into the LJJ craze as I am as well at the moment. Hehe.. You have all his other movies right? I've just found Il Mare and Typhoon. I only found Over the Rainbow on youtube, but I really want to have a complete copy of the movie. And I really want to collect his other movies as well, preferably with subs. But I can't seem to find chinese subbed ones for his other movies. You have any idea how to get around?

You're welcome, Jo... surely a pleasure to share to fellow LJJ fans haha..

Yes the torrent has the raw file + softsubs... no worries ^^

Over The Rainbow :

[naynay]oⓥeⓡ.tⓗe.rⓐiⓝbⓞw (DVDrip).srt

[naynay]mⓡ.gⓐm's.vⓘcⓣoⓡy (DVDrip).avi

Last Present:

[naynay]lⓐsⓣ.pⓡeⓢeⓝt (DVDrip).srt

[naynay]lⓐsⓣ.pⓡeⓢeⓝt (DVDrip).avi

Just copy paste these into the search box, and it should find it.. :)

I have Last Witness from godknows where, lol.. turns out that I have this movie from a long long time ago, but without subs.

Then I turned to kloofy.net to check and see, and they have it.. woohoo, kloofy ROCKS.

I haven't seen this movie in any clubbox yet, so if anyone wants it, I probably can arrange something for ya ;)

only 700MB Single CD, so yeah.. uploading it shouldn't be too bad even though I have no patience with uploading stuffs my my home pc.. :lol: we'll see ;)

Speaking about Last Present... I just saw this last night, and oh boy~~ hehehe..

I should've known what the story is about first, but I watched it with 50-50% knowledge of knowing that this movie is all about. Nonetheless, LJJ acting is.... should we even mention about this? hehehe.. he's already like on my A++ top actors list ^^ same thing with Lee Young Ae also. Gotta see if soompi has a thread for this movie...

Somebody should make a thread for "An Affair" btw.. ;] hehehe~~

{edited:}

OH.. NVM.. Jo, I think I saw Last Witness over at this clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/krfans

hehehe will search for more movies in there.. ^^;;

oh no~~ there's no subs for City of Rising Sun... hiks... :tears:

^ WOW! Lots of LJJ goodies in one night! :w00t: Thanks hunnie-sis for the links and everything... awesome time we're going to have sharing all about LJJ. :rolleyes:

I wish inez-sis is here, too... she knows a lot about LJJ's movies... especially An Affair. :P :blush:

Warmest welcome to all friends to LJJ thread! :lol:

Guest ripgal

Thank you so much Shenny. You just made my good day even better.. :D

So naynay has some of the movies? Ahhh...I should have checked. I used to download movies from her/his CB.

I'd have to try them out tho cos CB hasn't been cracking well for me. But thank you so much anywayz. You've done me such a greaaat favour :D

^ no probs Jo ^^ I'm just so happy to have found all these links to his old movies hehe~

Finally got "The Interview" and "Asako Ruby Shoes" done last night.. phew~~ clubbox is being so nice to me lately lol!

And even though City of Rising Sun and The Uprising don't have english subs available, it's okay..

I'll just keep on lookin' :lol:

And since today is Monday.. so it's expected, another unproductive day for me... lol

Found so many pictures and also CF links! ^^ so, gotta share the love :D

mbljjcloseupme7.jpg

^ what a cutie! ^^ he looks so good in white :wub:

MIND BRIDGE CF

our LJJ is the main spokesperson from 2004-2007, together with Kim Min Sun

here are the links to dl the cf:

Pics taken from Mind Bridge Official Site

*click on thumbnails to enlarge* *these pictures are individually screen-capped by yours truly lol*

MIND BRIDGE IN NEW YORK - 2007 SPRING COLLECTION

mbljjbagte1.th.jpg

mbljjblackvl2.th.jpg
mbljjcamera2cy9.th.jpg
mbljjcameraum6.th.jpg

mbljjkms3xr1.th.jpg
mbljjcoffeetn8.th.jpg
mbljjflowersyx1.th.jpg
mbljjkms1yw5.th.jpg
mbljjkms2ix8.th.jpg

mbljjwhiteglassesgi3.th.jpg
mbljjsuitwq2.th.jpg
mbljjumbrella2qx6.th.jpg
mbljjumbrellacq0.th.jpg
mbljjwhitejc8.th.jpg

mindbridgeflash4qo7.th.jpg
mindbridgeflash2uh2.th.jpg

mindbridgeflash1cx3.th.jpg
mindbridgeflash3vo3.th.jpg

Guest fivemagic

Hey ay_link,

Thanks for sharing some HOT pics of LJJ.............yes, I totally agreed with you that he looks damn HOT in white indeed. I am just amazed that he is looking so damn good and hot. Since I was watching him in AC with CJW, he's becoming a real hottie and manly for his looks..........so irresistible and damn fine.

Please do share more when you find more HOT pics and or related info.........BIG thanks!

Guest ripgal

WOOT! Thanks a lot shenny for the FOOINNEEE pics of LJJ. He looks extremely good in clothes..no wonder he can become a fashion CEO ^_^

I totally dig the one with him wearing specs. He's one of those who can really rawk glasses man.. And his smiles, ahhh..totally irresistable. :wub:

My An Affair download is crawling..but at a steady speed. Thanx to Shenny's effort these days. I've been satisfying myself with Feelings lately. And he's so freaking cute inside..definitely a natural born acting talent.

thanks for the latest LJJ pics ay_link...I remember seeing LJJ's CF on YTN endorsing MindBridge...I actually thought that he and Kim Min-sun could be a good pair...I'll start to download Feelings tomorrow ^ ^ I could start to hunt his works as well...

Wow! I never seen the Mind Bridge CF though there was a clip before of LJJ & KMS' interview (clueless panda). Thanks ay_link for the wonderful CF captures, LJJ looked so fresh in it... I love the casual/young/trendy concept of the CF. But of course, the D'Urban men are totally hot as well. :blush:

Thank so much hunnie-sis, for capturing all the pics... totally appreciate the effort and love. *big mwah!* I just love coming to this thread now, thanks to you and all LJJ-enthusiasts! :wub:

ps: LJJ definitely looks good in white, greys, blue and glasses... umbrellas & bags, too! :lol:

Somebody should make a thread for "An Affair" btw.. ;] hehehe~~

Anyone here care for an affair to heat up the new thread? :rolleyes: :blush:

An Affair

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139670

ps: I can't agree more with ripgal's post at the Air City thread about LJJ's acting & presence prevailing in the series, KJS is obviously made for him! :wub:

LJJ doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous like some celebs and what some fans are looking for in their idol-criteria but be known for his talent and credible acting prowess that will make him all the more attractive. And sexy. And hot. :blush:

:w00t:rubie sis, you're a doll for making that thread! I'm SO going there in a flash... haha... *wink*

and I'm so agreeing with you. He doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous, but oh SO FINE.. really doesn't hurt either.

With that HUGE talent, and his physical appearance (180cm baby), and that HUGE ounce of charisma.. enough to make any girl so weak in the knee :wub:

Aite, I still have this 'fever' that I can't seem to 'shake it off' and it gets worst by the day, especially right before-after and during Air City episodes. One may call it "Robertitis" or "Jungjaeitis" or "hotties syndrome" :lol:

and so, right, another day, another 'research' on LJJ.

After unsuccessful attempts of digging more of his CFs, <_< I finally have something to share with you girls, just a few goodies to share, and a bonus plus at the end :D

First of, ermm... dunno if anyone notice this or not, but looking at these official Air City pictures from MBC,

I just can't help myself to give these picture a self-titled: "Here comes Camera, now look away!" :lol:

Intentionally or not, but Mr. Robert just doesn't give a daymn to the cameraman.

He smiles, he gives that intense stare... he gazes... but not directly into the camera ^_^

Still looking his best though... which I find it really interesting lol. Cool, no? B)

photo49111no33ue2.th.jpg

photo49111no34dp9.th.jpg
60296025co3.th.jpg

photo49111no112ld5.th.jpg
31zt1.th.jpg

41bx4.th.jpg
61xz9.th.jpg

And below is his various pics with his NIS-look :ph34r:

photo49111no101xm4.th.jpg

photo49111no113ed9.th.jpg
photo49111no103ep9.th.jpg

Last by not least, my fave pic for today :lol:

(following the theme: "Here comes Camera, now look cool" :P

aircityglassesex9.jpg

And... A BONUS ^^

A Photodocumentary of Lee Jung Jae ^^

it's chinese-subbed for Jo hehe.. hope you can help us figure out what they said about him and Interior Design :)

[YYCAF][PDocument][LeeJungjae][KO_CN].rmvb (101.08 MB)

-> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUPDP363