Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

AIR CITY blinkies to share, please feel free to use :) no separate uploads or credits necessary

acblink1sl8.gif

acblink23yl7.gif

acblink20yp1.gif

acblink7df9.gif

acblink9iz2.gif

acblink10fs7.gif

acblink11io8.gif

acblink12lk9.gif

acblink8yt7.gif

LJJ's new MBC weekend drama AIR CITY is set to air this May, 19th. For details, captures, various VODS & drama discussion, check out the daily-updated thread at

[MBC drama 2007] Air City 에어시티 - Lee Jung Jae, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook, Moon Hee Jung

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91349

There's also a wonderful thread for fans of LJJ in his most memorable drama series with full episode drama links shared at

[sBS drama 1995] Sandglass/hourglass (모래시계) - Choi Min Soo, Go Hyun Jung, Park Sang Won, Lee Jung Jae

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129910

May 14, 2007

TVSQ to sing the theme song of Air City

Korean boyband TVSQ will sing the theme song of Korean drama Air City. The drama has gained lots of attention as it is the first Korean drama in 4 years from popular actress Choi Ji-woo.

aircityrv4.jpg

The drama is scheduled to premiere on May 19.

Source: stareastasia.com

:rolleyes: Another interesting & precious LJJ-related thread started by javabeans :blush: See a very young LJJ, with links to watch the series! :wub:

[drama 1994] Feelings / Neukkim 느낌, 1994 comedy w/ a bunch of hotties: Lee Jung Jae, Kim Min Jong

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136516

Btw, AirCity eps 1 & 2 on CB, MU and streaming links are available at the AC thread. :)

Guest ripgal

OMG..I just caught the LJJ fever. Mind me tho, I always get this so called temporary insanity over leading guys in a lot of dramas. But I'm pretty sure this one's different. Cos I actually rewatched Air City just to see LJJ. And believe me, I'm restraining myself from rewatching it for the 2nd time whilst waiting for this coming Sat and Sun. I was totally stricken by LJJ's charm..he's just HEAVEN. OH like someone said in the Air City thread...I'm so totally GONE. :wub:

I should go watch all his other movies.

Guest acemaverick

i like it when he smiles. makes him look less cold.

he should smile more. esp the scene at the house where he moved into in air city.

he laughing at the uncle n niece bickering.

Guest thunderbolt

Sharing some screencaps that I took of LJJ from the drama The Sandglass:

Jaehee1.jpg

Jaehee2.jpg

Jaehee4.jpg

Jaehee5.jpg

Jaehee6.jpg

Jaehee7.jpg

Jaehee8.jpg

Jaehee9.jpg

Jaehee10.jpg

credit: eyesofdawn.net

My heart stopped the moment he appeared in The Sandglass. He just has this screen presence about him. :wub: