Quantcast
Ha Tinh Nhi

Lee Jung Jae 이정재

**One of the best**

Lee Jung Jae - 이정재

DOB: 1973 March 15 Height: 180 cm Weight: 68 kg Blood type: B leejungjae0al.jpgTV Series: (2007) MBC: Air City (1998) SBS: White Nights 3.98 (1995) SBS: Sandglass Movies: (2007) Legend of Flying Dragon (2005) Typhoon (2003) Oh! Brothers (2002) Over The Rainbow (2001) Last Witness (2001) MOB2025 (2001) Last Present (2000) Asako in Ruby Shoes (2000) Il Mare (2000) Interview (1999) The Uprising (1999) City of the Rising Sun (1998) An Affair (1997) Park Vs Park (1997) Fire Bird (1997) (1996) Albatross (1994) The Young Man Awards 31st Baeksang Awards: Best New Actor (Sandglass) Advertisement, Cf & Other: resize_11.jpgD'URBAN.kr Website: http://www.goodplayer.net/hotstar/jeongjae/ http://www.leejungjae.co.kr/ http://leejungjae.fc2web.com http://www.wretch.cc/blog/myleejungjae

Guest phunatik

annyounghaseyo!!!! thanks for starting this thread!!! i soooo loooooveeee him in IL MARE!!!

im looking forward to see him his other films....:):wub:

Guest roujin

hes a great actor. one of my favorites. cant wait for his and jdg's movie to come out.

annyounghaseyo!!!! thanks for starting this thread!!! i soooo loooooveeee him in IL MARE!!!

im looking forward to see him his other films....:):wub:

Totally agree! Finally a thread for LJJ! :lol:

Thanks Ha Tinh Nhi for starting the thread. Awesome actor this man & absolutely looking forward to better & more of Lee Jung Jae. ^_^

Guest polarpooh17

Awww, I loved seeing him in "Il Mare" even though his role was more... "silent". But I never got a chance to see him in anything else.

Guest phunatik

if i were to be a professional photographer, i would really choose him and Kim Jung Eun as one of my subjects...

:)

pensive looking in black and white...

ljj2.jpg

fresh looking! :)

ljj1.jpg

November 04, 2005

태풍 (Typhoon) Theatrical Trailer Released

leejang.jpg

Almost 20 Billion Won after marketing expenses. Shooting in Thailand, Russia, Korea and more. Three of the biggest stars in Chungmuro: Jang Dong-Gun, Lee Jung-Jae and Lee Mi-Yeon. But up to now, all you've heard about Kwak Kyung-Taek's 태풍 (Typhoon) was talking. Now here's some action, finally!

The film opens in theaters next December 15.

--

태풍 (Typhoon)

Director: 곽경택 (Kwak Kyung-Taek)

Cast: 장동건 (Jang Dong-Gun), 이정재 (Lee Jung-Jae), 이미연 (Lee Mi-Yeon), David McInnis, 김민주 (Kim Min-Joo)

Website

Making Of (Streaming, Real Media)

Busan Highlight Reel+Interview (Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

Movie Stills/Posters

Produced By: 진인사필름 (ZinInSa Films)

Distributed By: CJ 엔터테인먼트 (CJ Entertainment)

Rating: TBA

RELEASE: December 15

--

Theatrical Trailer - Link 1

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/trailer/2005/11/typhoon_tr_700k.wmv

(Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

Theatrical Trailer - Link 2 mms://wms07.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/trailer/2005/11/typhoon_tr_700k.wmv (Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

Theatrical Trailer - Link 3

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/trailer/2005/11/typhoon_tr_700k.wmv

(Streaming, 700k, Windows Media)

Source & credits:

» Posted by X at November 4, 2005 08:34 PM

@

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004047.html

Guest ruffluv109

Thanx for starting this thread :) . He's a great actor with oozing charisma and charming smile. Hope to see this thread grows :)

Thank for starting Lee Jang Jae thread. Been searching for his latest news not much.

Typhoon seem to promode JDG more than him.

I think LJJ he's really great actor. He's trying to change his charactor nearly every flim that he plays.

I saw 6 of his films they all good. I like him in AN AFFAIR the most.

I read from the other web that after OH BROTHER ,he took 2 years off.

He has opened Italian Restuarent.

Anybody know anything about him please share.

:D:blink::blink::D

Lee Jung Jae has a girlfriend? HA Tinh Nhi what do you think if you change this thread title to

LEE JUNG JAE. It's easier to be notice rigth away.

Guest dadedum

Oh yay! Someone finally started a LJJ thread! I was waiting for one. :lol: I think he's a great actor, a bit underrated and overshadowed by his contemporaries imo. I love him in Il Mare and An Affair.

Now if only another person will start a Yoo ji tae thread that would be perfect... :wub:

Lee Yung Jae has a girlfriend?

Don't know about Lee YUNG Jae, but Lee JUNG Jae's girlfriend is Kim Min Hee.

^

I've only seen LJJ in Il Mare and An Affair ... 2 very contrasting roles but he delivers in both! In An Affair especially, such a bold & daring role. Love him with Lee Mi Sook in the movie... despite being a senior actress, LMS is such a charismatic actress... one that we don't see that often.

Oh... didn't know that LJJ has his own Italian restaurant... no wonder, we don't see him that often like other K-stars. Thanks for the info, bha-mee.

Hoping that the upcoming movie will showcase his intense talent even more, bringing in a much-deserved recognition & appreciation.

Now... waiting for another LJJ fan... our Inez to show up at the thread! :lol:

Guest inez

HAPPY!!HAPPY!!..

:rolleyes: ..HI ALL LEE JUNG JAE BABES!!

thanks for starting this thread!!..

hugs to Rubie and all!!

Since my PC is going bonkers right now i can't post some of his hot pics i have!!

Keep the news and pics of LJJ coming!!..

Thank moogles I meant LEE JUNG JAE>

(The best korean actor in my heart :blink: )

I 've got LJJ information from www.koreanfilm.org. Not much but

better than nothing.

**bha-mee, I can't change the title, only the mod can change

OH MY GOD, Lee Jung Jae had a girl friend?????????So SAD all of sudden :(<_<:lol: I think Lee Jung Jae is really perfect, speaking not as a fan.( He and Lee Young Ae are the best Korean actor in my heart). You know when you are a fan of some actor - actress, you love them in everything...You think they are all great, when the truth is they aren't that great. But I really really think Lee Jung Jae is a GREAT ACTOR :rolleyes::P:lol:

Is Il Mare really sad? I haven't got the chance to watch it :(