Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

October 26, 2007

071026p16koreaim6.jpg

Chungmuro International Film Festival in Seoul : Korea’s heartthrob Lee Jung-jae, left, and rising starlet Han Ji-min stand out among other stars at the opening ceremony of the First Chungmuro International Film Festival in Seoul (CHIFFS) at Chungmu Art Hall in central Seoul, Thursday. The festival will show some 150 films from 32 countries until Nov. 2. / Yonhap

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../139_12619.html

Guest _ilmare_

he looks older and kinda tired, completely different with LJJ in the latest Mindbrigde Collections and Ji Sung in AC :( . What happened to him

Guest seal824

I found this post in one of the sites on internet. I share the same view with the owner of this post that LJJ is a very gifted actor with a unique acting style that captivates his audience. When I was watching Il Mare I did not know LJJ at all and it was not my type of movie yet I found myself kept on watching it til the end.

I watched numerous Korean dramas/movies, never was an actor, no matter how handsome they are, have drawn my attention as it has for Lee Jeong Jae. After seeing Lee Jeong Jae in Air City, I have browsed and surfed the net wanting to find more about his other dramas/movies, and want to see more of him. Lee Jeong Jae is a great actor and an attractive man with character

Guest jojijunjy

This guy is HOT!!! Just watched An Affair (1998). Very clean cut and innocent looking but he knows how to make his moves on the ladies. He got my heart pumping. Very convincing how they fell for each other, it's was beautiful. I want to see more of his movies now: Oh, brother, Typhoon, etc. Thanks for the links. I'll give them a try.

Guest babu405

Just saw the Oh brother's on Veoh and it is LOL funnie that I couldn't stop laughing so much. :lol: Well on veoh U have to sign up for it and download it which is free.

Guest _ilmare_

hi all. anyone know where to watch Oh! Brothers online (other than Veoh as there's no E subtitle), plz let me know, I'll be much appreciate :),thank you

November 9, 2007

Top Stars to Attend Paris Hilton's Benefit Party

Top Korean celebrities will attend a charity party held by the visiting pop heiress Paris Hilton.

Jeong Woo-seong, Jo In-seong, Lee Jeong-jae, Lee Dong-geon, Ok Joo-hyeon, Jo Yeo-jeong and the female band LPG will attend the party held Friday 9 pm at the Cheongdamdong club 'The Circle.'

Some 20 celebrities and 50 models received the invitation. A portion of the party's proceeds will be used to help Korean heart disease patients.

The event's host The Circle said that "all celebrities invited have confirmed their attendence."

Meanwhile the female band LPG, which was in Cambodia this week as PR envoys for the NGO Save the Children, has returned home and resumed activities. They are nominated for best female band for the MNET-KM Music Festival opening Nov. 17.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...8797_11858.html

1724 기방난동사건 commence filming on 29 oct .and scheduled for release in the first half of 2008 ~ i think this is the casting image of them in the movie . did KOB lost more weight since i last saw her .~ ..gosh .

명기 김옥빈-건달 이정재 짜릿한 첫만남

200711070913171001_1.jpg

배우 이정재가 아찔한 조선시대 기생으로 분한 김옥빈에게 첫눈에 반했다.

지난 10월 29일 경기도 남양주 서울종합촬영소 오픈 세트장에서 크랭크인한 영화 ‘1742 기방난동사건’(감독 여균동/제작 싸이더스FNH) 촬영장에서 이정재와 김옥빈은 첫만남을 가졌다.

이날 촬영은 마포 저잣거리 건달 천둥(이정재 분)이 마포 선술집 명월향으로 잘못 온 조선 최고의 기생 설지(김옥빈 분)를 보고 첫눈에 반하는 장면이었다. 이들의 역사적인 만남은 천둥을 사나이들의 주먹 세계로 이끄는 계기가 되는 빅 스캔들의 시작이기도 하다.

가벼운 웨이브 머리에 까무잡잡한 피부, 거들거들한 태도까지 그 시대의 건달 이미지에 딱 맞게 분한 이정재와 퓨전적 느낌의 올림머리에 화려한 의상으로 고운 자태를 뽐내는 김옥빈은 영화 속 캐릭터로 완벽 변신했다.

1724년 조선시대 건달과 기생을 현대적인 시각으로 재해석한 ‘1724기방난동사건’은 사나이들의 의리와 사랑, 액션을 코믹하게 풀어낸 작품으로 2008년 상반기 개봉될 예정이다.

from newsen

1724 기방난동사건 commence filming on 29 oct .and scheduled for release in the first half of 2008 ~ i think this is the casting image of them in the movie . did KOB lost more weight since i last saw her .~ ..gosh .

명기 김옥빈-건달 이정재 짜릿한 첫만남

200711070913171001_1.jpg

배우 이정재가 아찔한 조선시대 기생으로 분한 김옥빈에게 첫눈에 반했다.

지난 10월 29일 경기도 남양주 서울종합촬영소 오픈 세트장에서 크랭크인한 영화 ‘1742 기방난동사건’(감독 여균동/제작 싸이더스FNH) 촬영장에서 이정재와 김옥빈은 첫만남을 가졌다.

이날 촬영은 마포 저잣거리 건달 천둥(이정재 분)이 마포 선술집 명월향으로 잘못 온 조선 최고의 기생 설지(김옥빈 분)를 보고 첫눈에 반하는 장면이었다. 이들의 역사적인 만남은 천둥을 사나이들의 주먹 세계로 이끄는 계기가 되는 빅 스캔들의 시작이기도 하다.

가벼운 웨이브 머리에 까무잡잡한 피부, 거들거들한 태도까지 그 시대의 건달 이미지에 딱 맞게 분한 이정재와 퓨전적 느낌의 올림머리에 화려한 의상으로 고운 자태를 뽐내는 김옥빈은 영화 속 캐릭터로 완벽 변신했다.

1724년 조선시대 건달과 기생을 현대적인 시각으로 재해석한 ‘1724기방난동사건’은 사나이들의 의리와 사랑, 액션을 코믹하게 풀어낸 작품으로 2008년 상반기 개봉될 예정이다.

from newsen

Kim Ok Bin looked nice in the costume, does anyone know what's the movie about? hope it's not some horror period movie!

명기 김옥빈-건달 이정재 짜릿한 첫만남

200711070913171001_1.jpg

from newsen

I'm guessing this would be "Legend of Flying Dragon" - his upcoming movie

^ I don't think it's the same movie..I remember he was casted in 2 new movies..

This one is titled as below..

Disturbance In Her Barroom

th.b256c90c16.jpg th.51f981af15.jpg

(click on thumbnail for larger version)

Cast:

Lee Jung-jae

Kim Ok-bin

Kim Suk-hoon

Release Date: 2008

Synopsis

Korea, 1724. Once upon a time in the Joseon Dynasty, Chun-doong (Lee Jung-jae) meets a beautiful woman while in the middle of a fight in an old market. Having fallen in love at first sight, good fortune is with him and he finds her once again. Her name is Seol-ji (Kim Ok-bin) and she works as a gisaeng, a Korean traditional singing and dancing girl. They spend a memorable night together but Chun-doong loses her again when she moves to work at another bar. When he finds her new hiding place, however, he is warned away by her new manager, Man-deuk (Kim Suk-hoon) who has connections in the city's underworld.

One day, while still despondent without Seol-ji in his life, he accidentally knocks over and kills the boss of the Jjak-gwi gang. Before he knows it, because of his fighting skills Chun-doong becomes the replacement boss. Soon, there is a gathering of the region's gang bosses at the bar where Seol-ji now works. In the middle of the meeting, Chun-doong causes a disturbance to steal Seol-ji away under the nose of Man-deuk. The meeting turns into chaos because of the incident and ends abruptly. A furious Man-deuk teams up with rival gangsters to plot the downfall of the Jjak-gwi gang...

credits:

ttenovy @ asianfanatics

http://www.afmfilms.org/

http://movie.daum.net

The Movie thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176107