Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

lol.. me neither, but I got sooo curious of what JS said to DK before he took off. And I think he said, "Can you understand me?" or like, he's asking her if she can understand that he had to do this. (and I don't! I don't understand why he would just take off if not because I know whose crappy scripts this series is belonged to! >_<)

But I'm not 100% sure, more like 80% hehe...

Yes that was what JS said. He asked her if she could understand why he had to leave...to mend his guilt I guess. Staying could be too painful for him..esp in the airport. He has to struggle between his guilt and his love for DK..

Anywayz, DK's narration at ending

" I see a lot of ppl coming/leaving the airport..but I still can't see the person that I wana meet. "

Those were her last words before AC ended..

20070708231008595e7_234546_0.jpg

This picture tells everything eh...

I can already feel the sadness..:tears:

I hope I won't cry too much..

Guest ripgal

The news that came with the picture above..

I'm not sure of the content..prolly about the predicted sad ending? :unsure:

최지우 이정재 눈물의 이별로 대미 장식(종영 특집3)

[뉴스엔 조은별 기자]

“이별은 고통이지만 누구를 기다리는 것이 행복일 수도 있다는 것을 공항에서 배웠습니다. ”

MBC 주말 특별기획드라마 ‘에어시티’(극본 이선희 외/ 연출 임태우)의 두 주인공 김지성(이정재 분)과 한도경(최지우 분)이 서로 사랑을 확인하며 각자의 일터에서 활약하는 모습으로 8일 16부작 마지막회 대미를 장식했다.

이날 방송에서는 모스크바로 발령이 난 국정원 요원 김지성의 갈등이 그려졌다. 일과 사랑 사이에서 갈등하던 김지성은 처음에는 상부의 지시를 거부했다. 지성은 도경을 부모님이 결혼한 교회로 데리고 가 이 곳에서 결혼하자고 제안했다. 도경은 지성의 프러포즈를 받아들였고 두 사람은 환상적인 입맞춤을 나눴다.

그러나 친구의 전언으로 전 애인 서명우(문정희 분)가 암에 걸린 사실을 알게 된 김지성은 결국 모스크바 행 비행기에 탑승했다. 명우에 대한 지성의 마음을 눈치 챈 도경은 차마 그를 잡지 못했다. 결국 도경은 자신을 흠모하던 강하준(이진욱 분)의 도움으로 김지성과 작별의 인사를 나눈다.

엔딩 장면에서는 시간이 흐른 뒤 변함없는 공항의 모습이 그려졌다. 만남과 이별, 기다림이 혼재한 공항은 항상 숨 돌릴 틈 없는 사건의 연속인 나날이고 그 속에서 도경은 바쁜 나날을 보내면서도 마음 속 깊이 지성을 기다리는 성숙한 모습으로 마무리됐다. [사진제공=MBC]

조은별 mulgae@newsen.com

[관련기사]

☞‘에어시티’ 안방 시청률 꼴찌 불명예 VS 인터넷 다시 보기 대박(종영 특집1)

☞‘에어시티’ 왜 흥행 참패했나? 국정원 공항 이색 소재+톱스타 효과없어(종영 특집2)

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

---

Yeap article basically talks about the DK and JS's separation despite them confirming their love for each other..

The guilt for having known that his old flame Myeong Woo had left him because of her sickness was too difficult for him to bear so he had to leave...

On a happy note.. (I'm so surprised that some korean fans were actually quite postive :D )

They said the ending was not an indication of JS and DK's separation..instead it's a new beginning, for JS to really forget about everything somewhere far away and come back to DK when he's finally unleashed everything.

A fan commented that it's something like reading between the lines... that JS and DK had made a promise to understand and wait for each other until they're ready. That's why JS said something like waiting's a kind of happiness as well..^_^

Guest cathycasi21

The news that came with the picture above..

I'm not sure of the content..prolly about the predicted sad ending? :unsure:

최지우 이정재 눈물의 이별로 대미 장식(종영 특집3)

[뉴스엔 조은별 기자]

“이별은 고통이지만 누구를 기다리는 것이 행복일 수도 있다는 것을 공항에서 배웠습니다. ”

MBC 주말 특별기획드라마 ‘에어시티’(극본 이선희 외/ 연출 임태우)의 두 주인공 김지성(이정재 분)과 한도경(최지우 분)이 서로 사랑을 확인하며 각자의 일터에서 활약하는 모습으로 8일 16부작 마지막회 대미를 장식했다.

이날 방송에서는 모스크바로 발령이 난 국정원 요원 김지성의 갈등이 그려졌다. 일과 사랑 사이에서 갈등하던 김지성은 처음에는 상부의 지시를 거부했다. 지성은 도경을 부모님이 결혼한 교회로 데리고 가 이 곳에서 결혼하자고 제안했다. 도경은 지성의 프러포즈를 받아들였고 두 사람은 환상적인 입맞춤을 나눴다.

그러나 친구의 전언으로 전 애인 서명우(문정희 분)가 암에 걸린 사실을 알게 된 김지성은 결국 모스크바 행 비행기에 탑승했다. 명우에 대한 지성의 마음을 눈치 챈 도경은 차마 그를 잡지 못했다. 결국 도경은 자신을 흠모하던 강하준(이진욱 분)의 도움으로 김지성과 작별의 인사를 나눈다.

엔딩 장면에서는 시간이 흐른 뒤 변함없는 공항의 모습이 그려졌다. 만남과 이별, 기다림이 혼재한 공항은 항상 숨 돌릴 틈 없는 사건의 연속인 나날이고 그 속에서 도경은 바쁜 나날을 보내면서도 마음 속 깊이 지성을 기다리는 성숙한 모습으로 마무리됐다. [사진제공=MBC]

조은별 mulgae@newsen.com

[관련기사]

☞‘에어시티’ 안방 시청률 꼴찌 불명예 VS 인터넷 다시 보기 대박(종영 특집1)

☞‘에어시티’ 왜 흥행 참패했나? 국정원 공항 이색 소재+톱스타 효과없어(종영 특집2)

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Can you translate it in english? oh my goodness, just looking at the pictures is making me tear up inside. :tears:

Guest ylin

not too sure if these were posted but found them at cine21 :D

P0000001_20051221181216-IL6B0032_wm.jpg

^ like the side view of LJJ and the colour combination :)

M0040059_typhoon_14.jpg

^ this reminds me of Ji Sung - ssi

On a happy note.. (I'm so surprised that some korean fans were actually quite postive :D )

They said the ending was not an indication of JS and DK's separation..instead it's a new beginning, for JS to really forget about everything somewhere far away and come back to DK when he's finally unleashed everything.

A fan commented that it's something like reading between the lines... that JS and DK had made a promise to understand and wait for each other until they're ready. That's why JS said something like waiting's a kind of happiness as well..^_^

Wow. After reading your post, it actually made me rethink again of what I felt about AC ending. hehe.. thank you Jo dear... *muah* it's like a breath of fresh air after such a depressing day! LOL.

I still adore LJJ very much though, nonetheless hehe <3

A new beginning sounds terrific. It gives some hope, some new insights and different point of view.

It's not that they're too busy to love, but AC doesn't only cover the romance part, and it's more 'down to earth' because it deals with supposedly real problems within the airport. JS and DK love story, it's a part of that 'real problems' in life.

I already made peace with the AC writers *hehe* that JS and DK's love will last forever, even though we don't see it.

It does require us to have our faith to believe that they'll be together no matter what, no matter when or where, since their hearts are already connected. =)

I just wish we could witness it all in the last episode =P I guess this is not the last yet? haha.. o well.

Oh, and Jo, darling, thank you so much for the translations! <3 muah!

(omg he waited on her for 2 friggin hours!! hahaha... poor baby... :P)

Thanks everyone for excellent AC updates and wonderful JS captures. I've not seen Air City like I should have due to unavoidable situation but despite everything.. I think it ended quite well, room for further development and imagination. Reasons to come back for more. :blush:

One thing for sure... LJJ lights up the hearts of so many new fans & friends here. :wub: How cool is that! :lol:

welcome Joicy and Poohpal to the thread...^ ^ let's share our raves (edited haha wrong term) about our fave actor LJJ!!!

Shenny...I've just seen the JS-DK video that you last posted...I loved their kiss in the church...how sweet was that...and I accidentally saw your comments about the ending...I can say it was an open ended ending...we could think of many interpretations on what might happen after JS left...I must definitely start watcihng AC...I can't blame it on the writers lol! actually one of the writers of AC also wrote Jumong and the ...so I was expecting that kind of ending lol...the writer doesn't like happily ever after kind of ending hahaha

Ripgal...I hope you didn't gave up watching AC totally ^ ^

here are more pics for everyone...

58d15001_1.jpg

HOT HOT HOT!!!

wind7742_34.jpg

633110578231123919.jpg

kj003116203_1-hayean00.jpg

Maxim Coffee CF Poster Ad

Mind Bridge CF Screencaps

B8B6C0CEB5E5BAEAB8B4C1F6_B3B2C0D-1.jpg

B8B6C0CEB5E5BAEAB8B4C1F6_B3B2C0D-2.jpg

B8B6C0CEB5E5BAEAB8B4C1F6_B3B2C0DA_3.jpg

B8B6C0CEB5E5BAEAB8B4C1F6_B3B2C0D-3.jpg

I'm trying to download some of his CF's when I finish downloading I'll try to upload it for everyone

source: Naver

Guest ripgal

I already have Ep 16 downloaded..but I'm still fretting on whether to watch it..aiks..:crazy: Just can't bear to see LJJ crying again..:tears: But anywayz, I kinda feel alright about the ending already. It doesn't matter if there's a 2nd Season anymore..cos the ending actually gave us room for our own imagination. ^_^

I really love this pic

photo_491_1_1_no_49_1.jpg

They look so much like a real couple..:wub:

Thankz for the pics ylin and koala..=)

Translation by Hychttp://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=119032007/07/09

Viewers call for 'Air City' 2nd season

11903_1.jpg

On the evening of 8th July, after the broadcasting of the last episode of MBC weekend drama 'AirCity', the audiences’ request to have the 2nd season is non-stopping. The related main page audience messages all expressed their regrettable feeling regarding the conclusion broadcast, "Haven’t seen such good drama in a long time, very happy.", "This is a new challenge for Korean dramas" and so on incomparable comments. There are also many opinions like, "It cannot finish like this.”There is more intense hope to the 2nd season. An audience expressed, "It just started and it’s already the ending. No matter what the 2nd season has to be broadcasted. Even if it has finished broadcasting, they must do it diligently for 2nd season. I wonder what pleasure is there for weekends without ‘Air City’." Moreover, a viewer expressed opinion that, “Take the coming back of Ji Sung from Moscow to make the story of 2nd season.”Especially, Jiang Ch'uanhsu(name from translation) used Choi Jiwoo’s picture to edit and posted his earnest hope of producing the 2nd season. "In any event after 4 months of the conclusion hope to see 2nd season, praying for the infatuation.” With the huge production cost, ‘Air City’ started off at first from 10% above viewing ratio, and obtained lots of attention. But the viewing rate slightly dropped after half way through till the ending, it’s a bit regrettable.But it gathered such warm-hearted 'Air citizen' fans, and lots of request to make 2nd season arrive mostly from them. According to such atmosphere, the broadcasting side made the observation that the hope arises from the last maximum viewing ratio. On the other hand, 'Air City' ended disappointingly without the happy ending of Lee Jung Jae and Choi Jiwoo meeting again.

provided by MBCcopyright @ innolife.comA related news,

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=119042007/07/09

Air City ended with a viewing rate of 10.7%

11904_1.jpg

MBC weekend drama 'Air City' which was broadcasted on the 8th ended by 10.7% viewing rate, according to the viewing ratio investigation company AGB Nielson investigation. On this day 'Air City' leads Kim Ji Sung (Lee Jung Jae) and Han Do Kyung (Choi Jiwoo) confirmed their love. But it ended with the scene of Han Do Kyung’s monologue and doing routine work at the busy airport after their parting. Picture provided by NEWSIS

Source: starjiwooThe most well-matched onscreen couple poll (http://sports.chosun.com/), No. 1, Lee Jung Jae and Choi Jiwoo in Air City.

77j02004.gif

^ Wow... the pairing of LJJ-CJW leads by a huge landslide! :lol:

Which is not surprising at all. :P

ps: LJJ can look so effortlessly sexy & rugged... even from the back view. :blush:

rubie, any idea who are the couple in the 2nd pic from the top in the best onscreen couple poll? I manage to find the other couples and their dramas. :P

1.KBS2-Capital Scandal - Kang Ji Hwan- Han Go Eun

2. che•mignon-so•minzon ???

3. KBS-I Came in Search of a Flower/ Flowers for My Life -Cha Tae Hyun- Kang Hye Jung

4. MBC Air City- Lee jung Jae – Choi Jiwoo

5.[sBS]War of Money -Park Shin Yang-Park Jin Hee

6. [sBS] Bad Couple - Ryu Soo Young, Shin Eun Gyeong

rubie, any idea who are the couple in the 2nd pic from the top in the best onscreen couple poll? I manage to find the other couples and their dramas. :P

:huh: Aish :sweatingbullets: .. I think the more experienced drama-addicts would probably knew this by heart. :D

The last 4 drama couples are quite familiar to many. I've no idea really... this panda's more a BH, LJJ addict here. :blush: :P

Guest ylin

A gif on the kiss in the church which I have made for all :D

ackissbl1.gif

and i think most girls will melt :P if a guy looked at you like that after he has proposed to you :D

snapshot20070709221823bv6.jpg

:huh: Aish :sweatingbullets: .. I think the more experienced drama-addicts would probably knew this by heart. :D

The last 4 drama couples are quite familiar to many. I've no idea really... this panda's more a BH, LJJ addict here. :blush: :P

Finally , I have found the couple and their drama. :sweatingbullets:

1.KBS2-Capital Scandal-- Kang Ji Hwan- Han Go Eun

2. MBC Sitcom "The Unstoppable High Kick" --Choi Min-yong-Seo Min-jeong

3. KBS-I Came in Search of a Flower/ Flowers for My Life --Cha Tae Hyun- Kang Hye Jung

4. MBC Air City- Lee jung Jae – Choi Jiwoo

5.[sBS]War of Money --Park Shin Yang-Park Jin Hee

6. [sBS] Bad Couple - Ryu Soo Young, Shin Eun Gyeong

Guest ripgal

I just got Ep 16 done... man the separation scene made me bawl like crazy. :tears: Altho their conversation was brief, it was sooo beautifully done that I couldn't help but feel bad for both of them.

CJW was just SUPERB in that scene. The emotion she portrayed trying to hold back her tears but couldn't was sooooo REAL..and it really made me heartbroken. :tears:

And oh, I've run out of words to describe LJJ's acting already. He can just not say a word and everything'll be projected on his face..amazing!

Love this particular cap..

And also the part of his wiping of DK's tears..

faf4e62d3a.jpg

Anywayz, I wasn't really disappointed with the ending. Surprised huh? Maybe because of DK's hopeful words in the end,

" Waiting for someone is also something happy. This is what I have learnt from working in the airport. "

I actually thought it was quite appropriate..hehehe..^_^

And when JS asked her whether she could understand her... I recalled something he said in some eps earlier. When DK talked about JS always having to keep secrets and his lover will always feel uneasy... JS said something about having to look for somebody who understands him. I kinda thought his last words actually reflected what he said back then. It was kinda like making a promise that he'd come back.. but well a lil bit indirect. And overall, I'm glad DK's back to her oldself, waiting for him to come back! :D As for a possible sequel to the drama, I doubt it. But after watching the finale, I actually think it'd do without a sequel.. the ending was quite realistic for me. Just that we didn't get to see DK and JS together, and that JS just left like that after saying all those sweet things to her in the beginning of the drama...other than those, I thought the ending was quite alright. NOT the worst I've seen hehehe...

But the part of HJ calling the tower to stop the plane was a bit unlogic! That's downright abuse of power!! But anyways, a drama will always be a drama! lolz...

^ haha.. Jo, but I'm so glad HJ uses his power to the max on that particular scene though! :lol:

I was soooo furious when JS left just like that. Tsk tsk... bad scriptwriter, bad!! LOL!

(whoops, sorry koala darling, I can't help it. UGH. Must blame Jumong scriptwriter... since All In seems to like happily ever after ending! Hahahahahaha....)

Shenny...I've just seen the JS-DK video that you last posted...I loved their kiss in the church...how sweet was that...and I accidentally saw your comments about the ending...I can say it was an open ended ending...we could think of many interpretations on what might happen after JS left...I must definitely start watcihng AC...I can't blame it on the writers lol! actually one of the writers of AC also wrote Jumong and the ...so I was expecting that kind of ending lol...the writer doesn't like happily ever after kind of ending hahaha

Mind Bridge CF Screencaps

I'm trying to download some of his CF's when I finish downloading I'll try to upload it for everyone

Koala, I love the CF screencaps! ^^ I've seen this MB CF, and LJJ totally looks super HOT in there ^^;

hmm which CF's are you trying to download? I posted some of his MB cf in this post here if you need more :D

Jo, hehe.. yeah I guess after knowing bits and pieces about their dialogues, AC ending feels a bit better, but I don't think I'm completely recovered yet, lol. Still pretty much 'injured' and 'depressed' and totally in my withdrawal mode now, yikes. :unsure: ottoke? :tears:

(oh, and I love that cap too... their fingers touched. it was sooo painful to watch them like that, and both CJW and LJJ captured it so well. I applause them both! CJW is really a good crier hehe.. when she tears up, she still looks stunningly beautiful! ^^)

Btw, I read that he didn't show up in LV event because he was busy filming something at another site? And it's not AC? Heh? Did he start filming that movie with KOB already? :w00t:

Hope to hear some news about what he's doing now. He's working so hard, if he started filming already.

Oh, that poll.... makes me happy! haha.. they're soooo leading by leaps! ^^

Amazing on and off-screen couple! <3

Guest ripgal

Awww.. Shenny, I understand your feelings. Altho I wasn't disappointed with the ending, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms now! Knowing that AC has ended for real now, I'm starting to feel the emptiness. No more Ji Sung on weekends..and lesser news and pics of LJJ. :( I read somewhere that LJJ's a very low profile person and he doesn't really attend public events that often. Wellz, I'll just have to count on his new project with KOB then..^_^

So the Jumong writers were also responsible for the script? I thought only the All In writers were involved.. :unsure:

Anywayz, altho I'm sad that AC has ended, I'm glad it has made me discovered LJJ, this wonderful superb actor. :D

^ ripgal, if I'm not mistaken... Jumong and All In writer is the same.. that's why there were many of the same actors acted in both series (except for their leading men). But there're also other writer(s) from another series involved in AC... I think Shenny would know this more. :blush:

Btw... would the AC couple have the opportunities to promote the series later? LJJ already signed on to a new project, wasting no time for more action. :P