Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

I just loooooooooove all Ji Sung - Do Kyung scenes in AC 13 today :wub:

what a flirty couple! keke...

These three caps, even though they look alike, but notice the lil smile gradually shows on LJJ's lips...

cute expressions, love it! :wub:

ac13rooftop1no7.jpg

ac13rooftop2ch3.jpg

ac13rooftop3kk4.jpg

And the way he looks at her like that.... *dies* lol...

I have lots of caps of Ji Sung today hehe... for now, I'm just posting these three first ^^;

{EDITED:}

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: HOOOTTTT!

ac13rooftop4pc0.jpg

ac13rooftop5de3.jpg

ac13rooftop6tx0.jpg

Guest ripgal

Shenny, you just killed me with the caps! JS/LJJ's smiles just make my day brighter..

Dang....I was just gushing about the whispering ear scene to my friends just now. And we kept talking about how guys are experts in courting/flirting with girls. A kiss would not have been more effective than such a gesture from a guy..:wub: I'd go gaga if a guy whispers to me in my ears..of course, he has to look like LJJ! XD hahahahhaa...

Meanwhile...some pics of LJJ in Asako in Ruby Shoes

9d87d314b8.jpg

18554a6b46.jpg

dcc589f5bb.jpg

^ Is that Kim Min Hee I see?

credits: baidu

:tears::tears::tears:

I just saw Last Present and it's such a beautiful love story :wub: LJJ and LYA are simply perfect in their roles (bravo!)... none can play any better. Despite all the scolding and endless nagging, they were never short of love & care. Whatever they said to each other, no matter how harsh it sounded... it's because they knew each other so well. And they're so in love, without each other knowing.. always looking out for the other. My eyes totally hurt from the burning pain... by the time, they went for a family portrait and LJJ's father put LYA's hand on his shoulder... the tears floodgate could not hold back anymore. Hahaa... I tried not to cry earlier but waaaa... :tears: This movie is sooooo good! Last Present is LOVE! :wub:

The actor acting as LJJ's comedy partner... he was also in Over the Rainbow, right... very familiar in so many movies, should have known his name. :sweatingbullets: :blush: Even the conmen with conscience (the AC actor :P)... so hilarious! :lol: It's great how they put these 2 characters in to lighten up the teary melo-drama.

LJJ and LYA, as the married couple... still so young but they've not slept on the same bed... since.. their son died but still the love kept them together. It's so bittersweet how LJJ at almost the end went to his son's grave to tell him that "his mother is coming to see him soon". :tears:

I'm also more and more impressed with LYA, she's definitely made for this movie. It's unlike her earlier drama roles (not DJG).. which always portrayed her as an indecisive, weak and meek person. But in Last Present, she was so good and together with LJJ, the movie is all about their everlasting love.

I can't pick one over the other, Over the Rainbow is the sweetest thing but Last Present is the perfect love story. :wub: Now I got to find Oh! Brothers to "compensate" the buckets of tears brought out by LJJ & LYA's heartfelt performances.

it nice to see all your reviews about Last Present and Over the Rainbow...hmmm I already have a schedule in watching An Affair and I must also include Last Present and OTR on my list...your opinions can tell how both movies were...exceptionally good...Posole's Clubbox is really a good source...I'm downloading a drama on that CB...and I also saw Sandglass...I should be camping over that CB haha

about Jang Jin-young...I don't know her that well but I know she's a good actress so I'm looking forward watching her with LJJ and SIK as well haha I'm going off topic

about LJJ and CJW...I love the screencaps Shenny...I also thought they kissed...but I think whispering is more cute...and many say that they don't have chemistry I dunno but I think they have...which leads me to agreeing with what Ripgal said...that LJJ has chemistry with all the actresses that he's been paired with so far ^ ^

EDIT: more LJJ modelling pics...

with Kim Ha-neul for Clride

july1e.jpg

july1n.jpg

with Song Hye-kyo

july1l.jpg

july1k.jpg

july1o.jpg

july1d.jpg

july1f.jpg

wjdgus1684_85.jpg

july1p.jpg

july1j.jpg

july1h.jpg

credits: Naver

Guest ripgal

The actor acting as LJJ's comedy partner... he was also in Over the Rainbow, right... very familiar in so many movies, should have known his name. :sweatingbullets: :blush: Even the conmen with conscience (the AC actor :P)... so hilarious! :lol: It's great how they put these 2 characters in to lighten up the teary melo-drama.

Yeap, I remember him from Over The Rainbow..I think he's a comedian or something. Cos so far I only remember him playing comedic roles, well if you've seen Dal Ja's Spring. ^_^ Do you remember the last scene, LJJ and his partner's last stage act, I actually thought both of them did so well on stage. I've never seen LJJ playing such a role..and you could see that LJJ already has a knack of playing goofy funny roles. I actually LOLed when watching their stage act. And when you mentioned about the AC actor..yeah! He and his partner were freaking hilarious..at least they added some hilarity to the movie, or I would have been bawling all over. :tears:

I'm glad you've finally caught up with the movies and the discussions rubie. Pali pali go watch Oh! Brothers..it's another GREAT movie, not to be missed. :D

p/s: Saeng Il Chuka Hae to your other LOVE LBH sshi.. :wub:

----

Some pics of LJJ and JWS from City of the Rising Sun

7d8c84bd72.jpg

f89f197dfa.jpg

2ac50e7bfe.jpg

7bfb0b2c74.jpg

JWS looks really funny clean...I'm used to seeing him rugged..:lol:

Love this side profile of LJJ in white tee... :wub: thanks koalabear! Still a lot of LJJ unseen pics emerging, huh! :lol:

Yeap, I remember him from Over The Rainbow..I think he's a comedian or something. Cos so far I only remember him playing comedic roles, well if you've seen Dal Ja's Spring. ^_^ Do you remember the last scene, LJJ and his partner's last stage act, I actually thought both of them did so well on stage. I've never seen LJJ playing such a role..and you could see that LJJ already has a knack of playing goofy funny roles. I actually LOLed when watching their stage act. And when you mentioned about the AC actor..yeah! He and his partner were freaking hilarious..at least they added some hilarity to the movie, or I would have been bawling all over. :tears:

I'm glad you've finally caught up with the movies and the discussions rubie. Pali pali go watch Oh! Brothers..it's another GREAT movie, not to be missed. :D

p/s: Saeng Il Chuka Hae to your other LOVE LBH sshi.. :wub:

Indeed... LJJ is really good in goofy funny roles :P (he was singing & dancing in the rain in OTR!).. like a second nature to him. Hahaa... like Shenny said, LJJ fits into any role... it's scary! :lol: The comedy sketches were really funny too, from the duo... it's like they've done it their whole life.

I'm glad to be able to join in, with the discussion and not just reading and wondering. :blush: I can't join AC though... have to watch (the series first) to know... at the moment, time is a limiting factor... downloading, etc. But for what it's worth, I thought LJJ and CJW complements each other offscreen very well.. when they're not too restricted by the script. But don't mind me.. only talking from observation.

But the last pic of LJJ whispering to CJW... :unsure: the scene & that man :mellow: is so :sweatingbullets: HOT to the max! :w00t:

Yup... yup... can't wait to watch Oh! Brothers now... all the caps look great, feel good movie... huh! I like! :D

ps: hehee.. special month for another special Mr. Lee. :wub:

Guest ripgal

^ I haven't seen the movie yet. But I read somewhere that it's more of an artistic movie..which wellz some ppl might not be able to understand. ^_^

Anywayz, I just got Ep 13 of AC done! And JI SUNG was super extremely adorable inside.. I loved how he flirted with DK. :wub: You know the sweeet and romantic feeling that you get seeing a couple being so lovey dovey together..JS and DK, when they're together, emanated such a feeling. Altho it was kinda out of the blue that JS suddenly became so flirtatious (so not him before..) with DK, I liked their scenes together. SOOOOO VERY SMEXY AND SIZZLING....:wub: (shouts out to Shenny, yes..I believe it's the PD's fault already, it has nothing to do with the actors. LJJ and CJW had awesome chemistry in this ep. They almost burnt my screen...:wub:)

I'm so gonna rewatch Ep 13 many times just to catch LJJ's smiles...XD

Hehe.. Jo, I like how you used the word "extremely adorable" for JS in episode 13.. :lol: how appropriate! ^^

He's indeed soooo adorable without even trying. And did he say, "oori Do Kyung..." ?? :w00t: omo! haha.. I had to repeat all his flirty scenes with DK like a few times yesterday and today, and still can't get enough of him :wub: :blush:

I have a few caps I made yesterday, but just hate to delete these and let them go to waste.

So I figure to just upload here.... hehe.. it's always a pleasure to see him in caps, especially when he's doing his-1000+facial expressions :lol: so lovely~ lol!

First,...

image1tg2.jpg

^ I like this cap somehow. hehe it captured two glimpses at one split sec.

And in this scene, I was actually quite surprised. They already look so comfortable with each other up to the point where a light-bulb came up above my head... "They're SO a couple now! Yipppeeee!!" HAHAHA... gosh I love this AC couple too much. And, not to forget, the way they eye-exchanged before DK had to leave with that Mike guy. hee hee... ^^

Moving on to the next one...

Below here is how his face look so satisfied and happy, after that eye-exchange between them.. haha..

image2oe0.jpg

Then, here's 7 'faces' of LJJ, err I mean Ji Sung... ^_^

I'm sure each pic speaks for itself ;]

face1bw2.jpg

face2lh0.jpg

face3da1.jpg

face4qf0.jpg

face5lp0.jpg

face6oa0.jpg

face7fv6.jpg

:D

He's sooo cute. Teasing DK, in short he was like saying, "Who dares to make our Chief upset like this! that bad jerk really..."

"Making our (my) Do Kyung ssi like this... " :lol: ^^;;

this man does really know how to calm a girl down and bring smiles to her face again hehe... what an expert! lol!

Today in episode 14, I like the part when he picked up her phone call and look all happy and smitten (coz she calls). hehe..

and he said so himself, he likes being 'pampered' and knowing someone's worried about him, hehe he's all happy hahaha..

this guy is in loooove. ^_^

Guest ripgal

I was just gushing over their flirting scenes in the AC thread..:wub:

Yeap, somebody said the playful and naughty Ji Sung is back! :w00t: I also couldn't get enough of JS and DK's interactions in Ep 13. While translating some of the scenes just now, I couldn't hold back my adoration..they were sooooo flirtatious yet so sweet at the same time. And man, this guy IS REALLY A PRO. He can melt a girl's heart any time....:wub:

Your 7faces cap of Ji Sung!! HAHHHAHAHHA.. each of them really stand in its own..

And oh..I really love it when JS prompts DK to agree with him using Eh? Uh? hahaha..soooooo adorable..

Guest ripgal

Some more gooodies..^_^ (yeah..I'm so free these few weeks..HOLS would be very boring without LJJ and Soompi and all...so you see me camping here every single day..with 4-5 posts a day..:blush:)

LJJ and LYA in Last Present

6002327c4d.jpg

46d99d1518.jpg

deb3605e47.jpg

cb143680fe.jpg

b599259b37.jpg

a2346dee4a.jpg

2e75ca65b7.jpg

LJJ at his best here...STRONG and SUPERB acting I must say..

^ ripgal, thanks so much for the latest Last Present caps... the one of LJJ hugging LYA to sleep, so sad yet so sweet. Both crying onto the pillow... finally coming to terms with each other. :tears:

Btw, LJJ thread is a good place to camp for the hols! :P

---

Probably nothing much different from earlier movie updates but I just had to post the happy pics of the leading cast. :lol:

이정재와 김옥빈, 기방에서 만나다

[필름 2.0 2007-06-29 17:40] 메일로 보내기 | 프린트

news11231lsf1.jpg

터프가이 이정재와 최근 섹시 아이콘으로 떠오른 김옥빈이 <기방 난동사건>에 캐스팅됐다. 조선 영조시대가 배경인 <기방 난동사건>은 기방 ‘명원관’ 주변에서 벌어지는 조선 최고 건달들의 이야기다.

<태풍>(2005)의 해군 대위, 드라마 <에어시티>의 국정원 요원 등 주로 단정하면서도 터프한 인물을 연기해온 이정재는 <기방 난동사건>에서 기방을 맴도는 건달을 연기, 액션은 물론 코믹함까지 선보일 예정이다. 공포영화 <여고괴담 4: 목소리>와 <다세포소녀>를 통해 다양한 장르의 영화에 출연해온 김옥빈은 요염한 자태를 갖춘 기녀를 연기한다. 최근 음악 전문 케이블 TV에서 범상치 않은 섹시 댄스를 선보인 김옥빈의 사극 연기도 눈길을 끄는 부분.

현재 시나리오 막바지 작업 중인 <기방 난동사건>은 <미인>(2000) 이후 5년 만에 상업영화로 컴백하는 여균동 감독이 연출을 맡았으며 오는 8월 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

조형주 기자

Source: http://movie.naver.com/movie/mzine/read.nh...e_id=0000017863

Guest ellabel

Cant resist to join in the gushing for LJJ, shenny and ripgal? :lol:

Cant help but laugh at the exchanges here on LJJ's charm and flirting.

Looks like he successfully hooked not only DK but many laydees as well.

So nice to see a different JS in ep. 13.

Looks like he's so happy and comfy working in the airport now and had forgotten that he likes overseas job. Must be DK's influence.

JS is so flirtatious and charming in ep. 13. Teasing DK no end.

And who wud resist those sekshi looks and smile?

I wont! tho i'm not promising that i wont melt and LJJ had to pick me up from the floor. :rolleyes:

LJJ is truly adorable when he shows those perfect set of teeth and he really is a telented actor, every nuance, every word and action he does is captivating. :wub:

Reading rubie's review on Last Present, I'm starting to remember that I watched it a long time ago. It's in one of the 9-in-1 dvd's (pirated, of corz) that my omma bought a long time ago. I'll look for it and watch it again. I have to look for other LJJ movies now that I'm in the LJJ mood.

I was rambling last night how I suddenly remembered a not-so-positive movie review made by a professional movie critic on Last Present that I've read so long ago. I think this was why I kept waiting.. and keeping the movie aside.. until the lovely girls here shared wonderful comments about the movie. I love reading reviews (personal & prfessional ones), a habit stuck... though I tried not to be influenced by the reviews but somehow... they do... uhh... kinda get to you... sometimes. :sweatingbullets: But contrary to what the reviewer said... aish.. it's at koreanfilm.org, no less... I love Last Present. It's a sweet & beautiful love story. There's something 'ordinary' yet refreshing about it. I mean.. we would usually tend to think that an entertainer's (albeit a small-time comedian) life would be smooth and happy all the time like their onscreen personas but no, life is no bed of roses. It's nothing different from.. say.. a teacher's... an office-worker... or a housewife's life.. etc. They are all people with families... with or without parents, with kids to bring up or even who had lost their child, getting sick and dying somewhere... sometime. It's all part of our daily lives, ups and downs because it happens to someone if not us, ourselves. Of course, the movie have its dramatic moments but I simply saw LJJ and LYA as another ordinary couple, with a story to tell... having problems of their own and eventually getting over them, their way.

Moral of the story: read movie reviews for the fun and the additional info, if any... but watch it with your own eyes & heart to know your own opinion. :D

Guest ripgal

Cant resist to join in the gushing for LJJ, shenny and ripgal? :lol:

Cant help but laugh at the exchanges here on LJJ's charm and flirting.

Looks like he successfully hooked not only DK but many laydees as well.

So nice to see a different JS in ep. 13.

Looks like he's so happy and comfy working in the airport now and had forgotten that he likes overseas job. Must be DK's influence.

JS is so flirtatious and charming in ep. 13. Teasing DK no end.

And who wud resist those sekshi looks and smile?

I wont! tho i'm not promising that i wont melt and LJJ had to pick me up from the floor. :rolleyes:

LJJ is truly adorable when he shows those perfect set of teeth and he really is a telented actor, every nuance, every word and action he does is captivating. :wub:

Ella, welcome to the thread! :D

You're more than welcome to join in our gushing and swooning over this guy here..:wub:

I've been constantly thinking of those flirting scenes...and man I've never seen such a flirting PRO in Korean Dramas! Man you know KDs love to make their storylines sappy and melo that the guys or girls always reserve their true feelings, and when they finally get together, they act all shy OR when they finally get together, it's already the end of the drama and all we get to see is either a hug, a kiss or an embrace, that's all. But what I liked about the scenes of DK and JS in Ep 13 was that they'd actually created a totally different couple atmosphere which brings out the AWWWWW....SWEEETTTT...I WANT THAT FROM THE GUY TOO feeling.. I don't know how to describe the feeling, but it's certainly one which'd really made me :blush: :wub: and of course love this guy more. Just love it when he goes Eh? Uh? To DK..don't you think it's just super adorable? :blush:

I was rambling last night how I suddenly remembered a not-so-positive movie review made by a professional movie critic on Last Present that I've read so long ago. I think this was why I kept waiting.. and keeping the movie aside.. until the lovely girls here shared wonderful comments about the movie. I love reading reviews (personal & prfessional ones), a habit stuck... though I tried not to be influenced by the reviews but somehow... they do... uhh... kinda get to you... sometimes. :sweatingbullets: But contrary to what the reviewer said... aish.. it's at koreanfilm.org, no less... I love Last Present. It's a sweet & beautiful love story. There's something 'ordinary' yet refreshing about it. I mean.. we would usually tend to think that an entertainer's (albeit a small-time comedian) life would be smooth and happy all the time like their onscreen personas but no, life is no bed of roses. It's nothing different from.. say.. a teacher's... an office-worker... or a housewife's life.. etc. They are all people with families... with or without parents, with kids to bring up or even who had lost their child, getting sick and dying somewhere... sometime. It's all part of our daily lives, ups and downs because it happens to someone if not us, ourselves. Of course, the movie have its dramatic moments but I simply saw LJJ and LYA as another ordinary couple, with a story to tell... having problems of their own and eventually getting over them, their way.

Moral of the story: read movie reviews for the fun and the additional info, if any... but watch it with your own eyes & heart to know your own opinion. :D

I have a habit of reading reviews as well. But I have a way of getting around negative comments..hehee..esp when it involves my favourite actor/actresses starring in the movie. When I read negative comments, naturally my expectations will drop to the very least and I won't harbour much hopes for a really enjoyable watch. Then I go watch the movies..in which in the end, most would exceed my expectations. That's why reviews also play an important for me when watching a movie..not so much for being deterred by the criticisms, but just for some kinda emotional balance. That's why we always say the more you expect, the more you will be disappointed right? :)

Anywayz, I loved what you said about ordinariness of Last Present. I concur. It's the beauty within the ordinariness that matters for this movie. The plot is somewhat already very Kdrama stereotyped..girl has disease and hides it from bf/husband. BUT like what you said, it's refreshing in a way because it showed perspectives of the 2 ppl involved and in the end finally coming to a mutual understanding. Another thing that I liked about the movie was the contrast of LJJ and LYA's characters. They're obviously different in a sense that LJJ's more of a playful and happy go lucky character. The way he speaks to LYA's usually without any formality and at times he just lunges at her with rude words. As for LYA, we can see that she's a very sensible and quiet person..(but well when it comes to LJJ, she just couldn't help but start scolding I guess..:P)..But amidst that, we're still able to see the power and strength and weakness of both characters so vividly.. It's just plainly beautiful and romantic at the same time..but conveyed with a sad tone.

p/s: Thanx for the news article on LJJ's new movie..love his killer smile! XD

^ Thanks ripgal for the AC caps.. LJJ-ssi... he looks so much (manly) matured these days. :blush: Given that Last Present and Over the Rainbow were already few years' old (4-5 yrs?).. he was soooo young-looking with adorable boyish charm. Now.. he's just ... too... sexy... to handle. :blush:

Anyway, I totally agree with your take on Last Present. LYA's character was really the quiet, sensible person but as soon as she's with LJJ, all the scolding will start to pour out. :sweatingbullets: But then, only when she's with the one she loves the most and closest with, that she actually let out her anger and frustration? Yeah.. she did all that as she doesn't have anyone else who'd really stick it out with her but her own husband, no matter how they seems to treat each other.

Btw, I'm also done dl-ing Oh! Brother... can't wait for another LJJ-dose! :P

Guest ripgal

^ No probz. Can't wait for your comments on Oh Brothers already! :D

Ahhh..guys..please save me! I have replayed the JS-DK scenes in AC 13 for so many times and I'm still stuck with all their lovey dovey sweet moments! Every single smile JS flashed at DK, every single word he said to DK with that super adorable expression ..still on my mind! Dang..I shouldn't have replayed those scenes. Now I can't get them off my mind..:crazy: From the way he moved around DK, teasing her, from the way he smiled after whispering the words into DK's ears...I think he does that in real life too. That was JUST TOO REAL for me..there must be something fishy going on between LJJ and CJW...hahahaha.. their sparks together were just TOO sizzling to disregard despite the lackluster of the plot. They should have made a romantic/or deep love drama...not Air City; cos there are 2 more eps to go, and I can't help but cry for more on screen time for uri LJJ and CJW..

Hahah..kiez, enough about my hopeless neverending rantings about this couple..

some pics to share

From an unknown..(might be) not so popular movie "MOB"

I guess the movie was a flop since it's not mentioned in most of LJJ's Filmography

31f4476d6d.jpg

746a094b48.jpg

135666c0aa.jpg

e76b89b097.jpg

25849814b1.jpg

32b965c626.jpg

119ad61141.jpg

Guest ripgal

I guess I'm the only one spazzing the thread now.:lol:

Anywayz, news of LJJ, CJW and a lot of other stars scheduled to attend a LV Store Opening Ceremony/Pary this coming 5th July

권상우 최지우 윤은혜..루이뷔통 파티 총출동

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김현록 기자]

20070702185306.292.0.jpg

루이뷔통의 축하 파티에 국내 톱스타들이 총출동한다

오는 5일 오후 서울 청담동 '피앤 폴루스'에서 열리는 루이뷔통의 '뉘 블랑쉐 당 르 누와(Nuit Blanche Dans Le Noir)' 파티에 권상우 이정재 최지우 등이 참석한다.

현대 백화점 압구정 본점의 루이뷔통 스토어의 그랜드 리오프닝을 축하하기 위해 열리는 이번 파티에는 이밖에도 최지우, 김희애, 이미연, 엄정화, 송윤아, 지진희, 윤은혜, 신민아, 공효진, 윤계상, 이진욱 등도 함께할 예정이다.韩剧社区

행사 주최측은 "각계의 패션피플, 예술과 문화계 저명인사, 영화감독 등 다양한 유명 인사들과 함께 국내 프레스들은 물론, 홍콩, 대만, 싱가폴 등 아시아 주요 프레스들이 참석, 루이 비통의 센세이셔널한 파티 문화를 보여줄 것"이라고 밝혔다.

www.kdocn.com모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"-G

roky@mtstarnews.com

----

Stars include KSW, Kim Hee Sun, Yoon Kye Sang....etc.. Lee Jin Wook is also scheduled to attend..