Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Jo, the one you pointed out above is actually one of my fave pics from that set <3

his rugged face, that facial hair... kinda reminds me of another hottie, Kim Min Joon heheh... :sweatingbullets:

And speaking of hot six-packs that LJJ has during Typhoon days, let's see what we can find from AC 8 hahaha..

(you can see how 'exciting' my day is today... kekeke.. I'm practically camping in this thread)

aircitye08korhdtvxvidsttk3.jpg

^ not too clear, but you can still see..

I'm not sure if they're the same packs as before, so I took another caps.. :lol:

aircitye08korhdtvxvidstre3.jpg

hmm.

Typhoon filming days:

typhoonfilmingmo0.jpg

typhoonfiliming2fa2.jpg

he looked so... tanned.... B):blink:

^ WHOOPS... topless LJJ! *sweating*

Shirley, thanx for enlightening us on the court issue. Reading it already made me confused and dazed.. I hope everything goes on well for LJJ. :D

And talking about LMS...There's this drama called Sarang or something starring JDG falling for an older woman, was it LMS? Cos I remembered watching such a drama but I gave up because I was so turned off by such a relationship. (that was years ago..now I'm alright with it cos love transcends all kinds of barriers). It's funny how she always gets such roles..maybe she's one of the few actresses with this charm whereby you don't feel irritated even if a young man falls for her. :lol: And I remember seeing her in Great Inheritance too...totally different! hahaha..lolz..

ylin, thank you for the AC pics. LJJ never fails to charm me with his smiles..

The Love drama series, I just saw it last year on tv... it was JDG and Kim Mi Sook (the one in Marathon). LMS and KMS are always mistaken for one another... hahaaa... always. But I actually like her in Sarang/Love ... maybe it was already post2000 and probably An Affair's influence as well. LOL. I thought the relationship was sweet between the two of them but totally went awry (the storyline that is) when the writers took the easy way out of killing KMS' character. Bringing in CJW (what an AC coincidence!) and SYA... didn't do much to salvage the story. The abrupt change of storyline is a turn-off because it totally created a new drama out of nowhere... no flow anymore. At least for my silly, peculiar taste.

But a lot seems to think otherwise, which also could be the lack of time to develop more in already the last quarter of the drama. CJW's character was the outgoing type and she really wanted & went for JDG but ... everything lost their spark/acting spirits by then.

I'm sorry I barged in on this answer. I know it's not for me. Just want to join something. Still have not watched anything LJJ to comment like everyone else, only managed to download Sandglass ep 1 & 2... so slow, maybe I should revert to CB.

Anyways... great pics of LJJ always waiting at the thread. Thanks everyone for a great morning boost!!! I love! rbhcool.gif

wow...the thread had grown 2 pages since I last posted...thanks for all the wonderful insights and pics ladies...

shenny (I hope you don't mind if I call you with that name haha) you can call me koala instead of my whole nick ^ ^

anyway, yeah we share the same sentiments about that thing and no probs about the info on Firebird...this movie is really hard to find keke...

thanks for the AC pics...so cute...I was drooling over his 6-pack :wub:

cmy and shirley...thanks for explaining about the LJJ court case? I hate it when Management agencies file law suits against their former talents that wanted to change agencies....they have to move on too when actors feel that their careers are not that good...hopefully Fantom and LJJ can settle this out of court at least

I'm also excited about his new film with KOB (I like this actress as well) and I'm gonna watch out for that...

I also wanted to thank you guys for your opinions and reviews of LJJ's dramas and movies...honestly I haven't seen them all as of yet but all your posts have been helpful to me to get to know LJJ more as an actor and as a person...before I used to just lurk in this thread and now I'm a regular poster ^ ^

I'll get back later...(searching for more LJJ pics ^ ^)

June 28, 2007

Hidden Amenities at Incheon International Airport

By Kim Rahn

Staff Reporter

250pxincheonhallva2.png

Every day Incheon International Airport handles about 80,000 passengers, 600 arriving and departing flights, 7,000 tons of cargo, and more than 30,000 staff who work around the clock _ it is like a small city, as claimed in the soap opera "Air City."

The drama features incidents at Incheon International Airport, thus revealing every corner of the huge facility which ordinary passengers never see.

Some of the areas of the airport that are used in the soap opera are staff-only zones and others are tucked-away areas that most travelers have not been informed about.

For a short rest

After enjoying shopping at duty free shops, passengers get tired even before starting their trip _ the airport stretches 1 kilometer from east to west.

First class passengers are not the only ones who can use lounges: communications companies provide resting places for their members.

Those with SK Telecom's Leaders' Club card, TTL VIP or ting VIP cards, or KTF's membership cards can relax at the company lounges located on the fourth floor as well as enjoy snacks and drinks. Internet access and magazines are also available.

For a long rest

Your plane is delayed or you have a lengthy stopover time, and you need sleep.

The transit hotel "Air Garden" is on the fourth floor. The majority of the guests are Russians who arrive from the U.S. and are catching a connecting flight to Russia the following morning, according to a staff member of the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, operator of Air Garden.

The hotel rate is 45,000 won excluding tax for six hours.

If you don't want to pay for a rest, you can use chairs in the terminal.

If you are searching for a quiet place to sleep, go to the fourth floor where few passengers visit. Passengers can also take a long rest at prayer rooms equipped with chairs and floor cushions. A sign there says, "You cannot use this room for a purpose other than religious activity." Well, people sometimes fall asleep during prayer.

For washing and relaxation

A sauna on the first basement is available 24 hours. The price is 10,000 won during daytime and 15,000 won at night including a sleeping room. Visitors can also get a haircut and have their shoes shined.

You can also use a shower room at a massage center on the fourth floor for 8,000 won per 30 minutes. The center provides a 70-minute aroma massage for 120,000 won and a 50-minute body and foot massage for 60,000 won.

The majority of customers at the hair salon on the first basement level are newlyweds who come to the airport immediately after their wedding. There you can have your hair trimmed for around 30,000 won.

Other amenities

A nursery equipped with toys and a television is located near Gate 29.

Passengers can deposit their belongings in a locker near the nursery after obtaining locker keys using ID cards as a deposit.

There is a medical center on the first basement level. It provides treatment as well as consultation about foreign diseases and it opened a jetlag clinic last year.

rahnita@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio...6/119_5593.html

Guest cmy_185

cmy chinggu, you finall resurfaced huh? So you've seen Sandglass Ep 1 already? Ahhh..I've gotta start that drama sooner or later..after I finish AC. But I doubt I'll be able to do so tho..they're tooooo many dramas to catch up with lately.. why am I such a sucker for Korean dramas? :blush:

i've watched up to sandglass 3-4! i can't catch up with all the latest dramas..so i just watch the old ones..haha. i've stopped dl AC, and just read Javabeans reviews..;( i do miss Kang Ji Sung, but his older movies are making up for it..^^

c0ccc1a4c0e711mieun1212cz9.jpg

& i like LJJ in this pic u posted earlier

overfl4.jpg

Shirley : thanks for clarifying on the legal issues~!

Rubie : Are u downloading from posole's clubbox? i'm getting really good dl speeds... Hope u get to watch it soon! u'll need ur box of tissues..^^

do watch Last Present and Over The Rainbow! i just want to see more and more of his movies, so far he's played very different characters in his films. Over the Rainbow is a feelgood sort of movie, whereas Last Present is a touching melodrama.. LJJ does not dissapoint!

ylin : thanks for the AC pics! LJJ looks so thin now compared to his Typhoon body..

ay_link : thanks for those new pics! yeah he's so tanned in the typhoon pics! well he's really disciplined to work that body! not drinking and smoking, and just eat samgyetang everyday!lol.i just watched the Photo Documentary! :wub:

LJJ photographed with a kid again.. ^_^

tkwls4440im1.jpg

i like these old modeling pics with SHG!

ehioho7821kr4.jpg

*hug me like this LJJ* :wub:

mj303102wn2.jpg

rammon9lx4.jpg

sodmsl240bl0.jpg

kakak8154yi7.jpg

stylish LJJ

a1windwhdkdd5.jpg

c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd0228651xu0.jpg

i like smiley Lee Jung Jae! ^_^

1hichamomileymkyou203yw7.jpg

young LJJ ..wonder where this pic is from?

1766353389ba4172bc49229oz8.jpg

LJJ in his vespa scooter?

n2o14127132514193ghkdthlx4.jpg

Guest ripgal

rubie, I was going to post that batch of pics last night! hahaha.. But then I decided to leave it for today..and you posted them.. thanx a lot. You can't imagine how happy I was to find so many new (as in unseen) pics of him. hehehe..

And thanx a lot for clarifying about Sarang. I've also read somewhere that ppl tend to confuse both actresses..and about the storyline, I also read about the drama changing its direction and killing off KMS. I think it was initiated because of responses from viewers feeling distasteful about the younger man-older woman relationship..if my memory doesn't fail me. hehehe..

cmy chinggu, so you've stopped AC? Too bad.. but I agree that watching his other movies can make up for it. And you've really gotta watch Oh! Brothers. OR have you seen it already? It's my favourite movie of LJJ...And I'm such a sucker for hilarious but meaningful movies..and OBrothers is definitely one of them.

Oh...Thank you so much for the random pics of LJJ. Arhhhh..how I wish I was SHK!

Anywayz, some more pics from Mindbridge Winter 2006

80e7b57cd7.jpg

37c4e602db.jpg

927e54a0f8.jpg

700e761794.jpg

26fd1f30ff.jpg

86485842f7.jpg

26dc0f3012.jpg

912f16c225.jpg

c36ad1129c.jpg

c0cfbff58f.jpg

6bbd543889.jpg

41baa242d7.jpg

credits: baidu

i've watched up to sandglass 3-4! i can't catch up with all the latest dramas..so i just watch the old ones..haha. i've stopped dl AC, and just read Javabeans reviews..;( i do miss Kang Ji Sung, but his older movies are making up for it..^^

Rubie : Are u downloading from posole's clubbox? i'm getting really good dl speeds... Hope u get to watch it soon! u'll need ur box of tissues..^^

do watch Last Present and Over The Rainbow! i just want to see more and more of his movies, so far he's played very different characters in his films. Over the Rainbow is a feelgood sort of movie, whereas Last Present is a touching melodrama.. LJJ does not dissapoint!

LJJ in his vespa scooter?

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6764/n2...93ghkdthlx4.jpg

cmy... what's the url to posole's clubbox? :unsure: I haven't got the opportunity to check out which CB is which yet for Sandglass... but if I remember correctly, http://clubbox.co.kr/krfans has most if not all LJJ's movies/series. I've already downloaded Over the Rainbow and Last Present since long ago, OTR especially was highly recommended by previous LJJ thread members. But I seriously could not really find just the time to watch them. :sweatingbullets: Mainly because I had to use the same pc to watch and I'm spending a lot of time browsing elsewhere/various tasks... computer gets wacko easily. And using WMP especially creates much havoc to this dino of a pc disrupting downloading/uploading other stuff. Aish... so many reasons, huh! :ph34r:

Why worry about other things, just watch LJJ... right? :blush: :lol: I really need to get Over the Rainbow and Last Present and Sandglass especially (this one is forever on the must-see list :P)... or else I'll be the only one left out. Waaaa... :tears:

Btw, pic of LJJ and his vespa scooter... so cute... sexy duo! :wub: Thanks for sharing the precious find, cmy!

Guest cathycasi21

Hey guys, I just recently downloaded An Affair from a link given in this website but It's not working...Am I missing something? I've been downloading air city and it's been working no problem. Any Suggestions?

Guest cmy_185

Jo : thanks for the newer LJJ catalogues..couldn't find them on naver or those search engines..:) i will watch Oh Brothers but i haven't downloaded it yet.. heh alot of korean comedies end up being really meaningful and touching in the end..

rubie : it's http://clubbox.co.kr/posole , it has the sub files uploaded too. i know what u mean , it's hard for me to find time to watch all the stuff i downloaded too! sometimes i'm just too lazy to start watching..heh. but since u already dl them..push urself to watch it..haha. i'm already left out with AC.. :sweatingbullets:

oh yah, maybe u can try using GOM player instead of WMP to watch your movies? and prob u'r using too much memory thats why ur comp goes wacko.. close firefox/IE when u are watching movies.haha. firefox has this annoying memory leak prob..

cathycasi21 : u mean the torrent link for An Affair?? whats the problem? codec problem?

Guest cathycasi21

hello cmy185,

I think it might be a codec problem I can't be sure. when I double click on the file it opens up windows media player but it's not playing at all..what type of codecs do you need to play this movie? Thanks

Cheers,

Guest cmy_185

hello cmy185,

I think it might be a codec problem I can't be sure. when I double click on the file it opens up windows media player but it's not playing at all..what type of codecs do you need to play this movie? Thanks

Cheers,

Hi,

isit an .AVI file?

em, normally if it's a codec problem, u can play the file but there's no picture with audio or viceversa. I usually watch with GOM player so it can play most files.. maybe u can try GOM player, or Windows Media Player Classic.

when u play the file, are there any popup msg indicating an error?

Guest ripgal

Hey guys, I just recently downloaded An Affair from a link given in this website but It's not working...Am I missing something? I've been downloading air city and it's been working no problem. Any Suggestions?

You downloaded from the BT link provided by ay_link right?

The video works fine for me..but yeah, it could be a codec problem. I'm using BS Player combined with K-Lite Codec, (both of which you can google and download for free). But I heard GOM Player's also a good choice.. as for Media Player Classic (I'm not sure which version tho), it also requires you to download a codec because my friend did not have a codec and there was no sound. But I think K-Lite Coded is good enough...

Hope that helped. =)

Guest cathycasi21

Hello cmy185 again.

I think it is an avi file except theres no picture and there's no audio. There's no error message that comes with it..it just doesn't play..haha of course I have windows vista..(Vista will be the end of me hahah.) I think I will try that GOM player. Thanks cmy185 I'll pm you if I have any problems.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

ripgal, would you believe... there're actually so many LJJ pics that we have not seen before... huh... huh... :w00t: I'm always so amazed at the rate and variety of pics coming in. Good for us! They must been hiding & itching to come out to be shown to the world! :P And that's not even counting in the movie captures or the drama ones. :blush: My... my... the MindBridge Winter 2006 pics.. LJJ looks ... err.. thinner... and younger, too. Kinda boyish actually, than the manly he usually is. Always so different each time! :wub:

cmy, thanks for the url and GOM tip. I agree, too much memory being used up could well be the culprit. :wacko: I just had to set aside a little time and pamper myself with LJJ. :P Right... hahaaa... you do the same, too. The man surely deserves some quality attention. :blush:

Thanks ylin-hunnie for the AC thumbnails... such lovely puzzle-effect on LJJ's expression. :blush:

cathy, hope you'd be able to watch An Affair soon and share your thoughts with us later. My own copy of the movie came from an ed2k link ages ago before CBs even existed. :ph34r:

Over the Rainbow, LJJ-ssi... here I come! :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

ylin, thanx for the AC pics. Ji Sung..:wub:

rubie, lolz on your comment about his hidden pics...luckily LJJ has crazy fans like us to dig up all his pics..or else they would have been buried forever.. under all those zillions of pictures out there.

Some more LJJ pics.. I think they're from the movie The Interview..

With Shim Eun Ha

1662207e29.jpg

02ac31f80a.jpg

76929d618e.jpg

262a626313.jpg

10409fe5d4.jpg

c766ccaa90.jpg

credits: baidu

thanks Rubie dear for the Clride pics...actually I've got more to post here now ^ ^

wayofguy_69.jpgwayofguy_68.jpg

wayofguy_67.jpgwayofguy_62.jpg

wayofguy_61.jpgtkwls44_52.jpg

ehioho78_24.jpgehioho78_23.jpg

loved all these pics ^ ^

Ripgal...I tried to watch An Affair on Crunchy Roll...but my connection fluctuated...got to try downloading then hahaha

you stopped watching AC? is the drama really good...I antipated it not only bcoz of the cast but also bcoz of the writers...hmmmm?

anyway...got to dig more pics...coming up on the next post

Pic Source: Naver

Guest cathycasi21

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions on how to get an affair the movie to work..Its working..heheh Thanks again everyone (cmy_185, ripgal:)) After Typhoon and now air city, LJJ has now become my new favorite actor!