Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ripgal

Shenny, I'm suffering from Jungjae-Itis! Since I can't download from CB nowadays, I satisfy myself by rewatching the AC eps. And it doesn't help because doing so only makes me crave for him more..:lol:

Thank you sooooo much for the photodocmentary!! I'm downloading it now..I'll tell ya guys about it after I finish drooling over this super HOT guy (you are right Shenny, HOT is not the right word, there must be some other word to describe LJJ..) :wub:

Saw some of his Mind Bridge CFs, and man this guy is really a cloth-hanger who can rawk any outfit and any style..

Edit: I just finished watching the photo documentary. I learnt so much about Lee Jung Jae just from a short 17 min clip. And I agree with everything they said about LJJ...couldn't have said it any better than described in the clip. I'll outline some of the stuff they talked about LJJ in a while. I'm definitely keeping this documentary ..XD

Guest ripgal

I'd love to translate the whole clip for you guys. But I'll be away from tomorrow onwards, so I will only be able to do it when I come back from my one week trip (no LJJ for one whole week :(). If anybody's interested, I'd be more than willing to translate the documentary for pleasure reading. ^_^

Jo, dear, I'm more than interested in your translation... hehehe..

you'll be gone for a week? :o:( yikes! good luck and have fun! will surely miss ya~

I have a few *oh no, 51 caps! lol!* :wacko: ....... from the documentary as well, so I'll edit this post later.. hehe..

errrr.. :unsure: I guess it'll be hard to 'filter' which one not to include, so I'll do my best.. lol..

Lee Jung Jae - Photo Documentary

photodocumentaryep07korqz1.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koryp0.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korma5.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koryn8.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07kornd7.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07korlq5.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korow4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07kormp0.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korpm3.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korhh0.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07korjk7.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korzu0.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korxq2.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korfq5.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korqq4.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07korda9.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koref6.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korhq5.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07kormi8.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korzg7.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07kordt7.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korrn1.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korpq2.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koray4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korjv3.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07korfd7.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korna4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korfm6.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korwk2.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korau6.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07korhf8.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korhd7.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korwj4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korvv3.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07kordv0.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07kornq0.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koryh2.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korwa4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07kortc8.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korww3.th.jpg

photodocumentaryep07kordg5.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koryy4.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07koryb3.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korbs9.th.jpg photodocumentaryep07korlw2.th.jpg

OK I'm done. :D

*phew*

F-A-I-N-T-S!!! :w00t: Lots of Jung Jae! All 45 captures! :wub:

ay_link, hunnie-babe... these are precious sharing. Vavavoom! :lol: Thanks so much for the effort capping & thumbing these, we are so lucky. :blush:

We'll sure have more to read when ripgal's back from her trip and lots of good stuff here. Can't wait. It'll be awesome. :D

koalabear,..

from the vid/caps, looks like it came from an episode of the KBS1 Photo Documentary :)

I did a bit of research about this unique show, and found an article from Star News:

“Photo Documentary” by KBS1 will launch on 1st November 2005. Through photographs of celebrities and stars taken by photographers, the program aims to show their true selves from various angles through a photo-file documentary.

In addition, the program will also use photographs and music to create a music video format to show the audience the shops Bae Yong Joon frequents, as well as show us his interests and hobbies. Through this, the program hopes to show everyone his true self in real life.

The section head of KBS Educational News Unit, Jiang-Xing-Zhe said, “After Bae Yong Joon, we plan for Jang Dong Gun to be the second celebrity to be featured, followed by Rain, Jeon Do Yeon and other top grade stars.”

He expressed high expectations in the program by saying “We hope this will be a program that can sell not just the first round, we hope to market the second and subsequent episodes too.”

The section head of KBS Editing & Planning Unit, Ji-Huan-Ying also said, “The test broadcast for the first episode has been completed. It’s the best quality video creation in Korea and a recording that’s elegant and classy through the special computer treatment; it’s something worth waiting for.”

They did the very first episode for Bae Yong Joon :)

I guess in every episode they do it through interviewing the Star's co-workers, friends, neighbours and other people around or close to him/her. The program will review and reveal the true selves of superstars in the real world.

Quite awesome, huh? :) *hmm now I'm wondering if they did an episode for LBH.. hehe*

I have two versions for this episode, one if the YYCAF chinese-subbed one, and the other one is the 'clean' raw version ^^

file size about 300+MB, and if anyone's interested, I can try to split and upload it in megaupload :)

photo213545bae2b8oa6.jpg

I did a bit of research about this unique show, and found an article from Star News:

I guess in every episode they do it through interviewing the Star's co-workers, friends, neighbours and other people around or close to him/her. The program will review and reveal the true selves of superstars in the real world.

Quite awesome, huh? :) *hmm now I'm wondering if they did an episode for LBH.. hehe*

I have two versions for this episode, one if the YYCAF chinese-subbed one, and the other one is the 'clean' raw version ^^

file size about 300+MB, and if anyone's interested, I can try to split and upload it in megaupload :)

Hmm...

Funny you should mention about LBH, sis... and it's even funnier that his name was left out. :huh: KBS had actually done and shown two (separate) photo-documentaries on LBH, one in January 2006 and just recently last March, 2007. We have the caps and updates at the forum-site, of course. :)

OT on LBH - the KBS docummentary showed him at his house, he was gardening & tending a vegetable patch and some fruits, too. As well as some private moments of him enjoying 'Chariots of Fire' in his own AV room and enjoying a self-made Espresso from the coffee bar. Such a homely person our Hunnie! :blush:

Guest ripgal

WoW Shenny, the captures are breathtaking! :wub:

I agree with one sentence commented by one of the guests inside, Lee Jung Jae does not need to pose at all, he can just stand there and everything about him just pours out. :lol: Totally agree.

Shenny, you have the raw version? I was wondering if anyone's interested, maybe WITHS2 can sub this photodocumentary. Of course it's just a suggestion, since it's not a drama or anything. Cos I think it's really a good photodocumentary of LJJ altho it's quite old. It'd really shed light on LJJ's career and personality and stuff that we don't know.

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys!! ive discovered the thread with some much goodies ^^ hhehe nice to see everyone, many familiar names :) **waves!!** thanks for all the pics and movie links!! i will have a lot of free time! hehhehe i never realized their were so many movies.

Guest ellabel

Ahhhhh.... sooooo the drooling for the hawt... how about scorching, ripgal???.... blazing???...Lee Jung jae continued here...... Been a long time since i visited this thread.... looks like the atmosphere is so much better.... so many LJJ goodies..... Yay!! :w00t:

Obviously, the camera loves him, Shenny.... whether he is posing or not...

I just love his B&W smoking pix....(thanks to Suz, inez, rubie)...... so apt.... smoking hawt....

So many goodies.. :w00t: . i still have to watch other LJJ movies... Just saw him in Ill Mare.....have to search for them... An Affair looks inviting and interesting..... I like... :wub:

I'd love to translate the whole clip for you guys. But I'll be away from tomorrow onwards, so I will only be able to do it when I come back from my one week trip (no LJJ for one whole week :(). If anybody's interested, I'd be more than willing to translate the documentary for pleasure reading. ^_^

Oh, you're not going to Air City, ripgal?

Will wait for your translation on the documentary.

Have fun! Will miss your post esp. at the AC thread.

Shenny, you have the raw version? I was wondering if anyone's interested, maybe WITHS2 can sub this photodocumentary. Of course it's just a suggestion, since it's not a drama or anything. Cos I think it's really a good photodocumentary of LJJ altho it's quite old. It'd really shed light on LJJ's career and personality and stuff that we don't know.

Yeah, Jo, I have the raw version, MQ around 300MB hehe... yeah since we have you around, we can certainly sub this ourselves ^^ it'll be great to have it with subs, I'm sure.

So, we'll work something out as soon as you get back, how's that? ^^ pm me ok! ^^

*waves to everyone else* So happy to see more posts in this thread... inez, marzy, ellabel... ^_^

I've been doing some LJJ marathon nowadays, and last night was another turn for his movie, Over the rainbow.

Oh boy, almost got a heart-attack when that truck run in to him like that :crazy: haha.. thank goodness it wasn't a flashback type a thing :lol:

Oh, and LJJ dances in this movie.. hehee.. Lee Jin Soo the weatherman ^^ I like him better than his role in Last Present, the comedian =]

So here's some caps I made last night after watching the movie.

This could be my 3rd fave LJJ movie after all. Hee~

OVER THE RAINBOW - SCREENCAPS

overtherainbowdvdripavizs0.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripaviwi8.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavikz2.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavikp5.th.jpg

overtherainbowdvdripavinb6.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavisp6.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavisb4.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripaviij3.th.jpg

overtherainbowdvdripaviiq2.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripaviwf8.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripaviof5.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavijf3.th.jpg

overtherainbowdvdripaviph4.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavitc2.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavigj4.th.jpg overtherainbowdvdripavifv1.th.jpg

:w00t: OMO!! Hee hee~~ thanks for all the pics, mangoicy dearest... so happy to see you here! ^^

Wah~~ finally a lengthy article about LJJ.. hehe. hopefully our beloved sarahbeans can help us out when she's free.. :)

my LJJ folder is really getting bigger and bigger these days with all pics and goodies.. haha :blush:

Btw, does anyone know about his CFs work? :unsure:

I've been trying to search for it.. but all I get is ... nowhere.

That Mind Bridge CF was quite a lucky discovery hahaha...

would loooove to see his other works besides movies and dramas =)

koalabear,..

from the vid/caps, looks like it came from an episode of the KBS1 Photo Documentary :)

thanks for clarifying ay_link! I thought it was shown on MBC since they also have a program of that sort...too bad for me KBS World doesn't air the show...hmmm maybe I'll have to search thru their website to do that...

inez...that pic I remember that's from the movie Firebird...LJJ was hot in the pic...I also noticed that some of his older pics have him smoking...lol!

pics...

Bulsae4.jpg

1048_360169_o3-1.jpg

so old school but LJJ is still hot ^ ^

source: Naver

Guest koreandramafan

I have Last Witness from godknows where, lol.. turns out that I have this movie from a long long time ago, but without subs.

Then I turned to kloofy.net to check and see, and they have it.. woohoo, kloofy ROCKS.

I haven't seen this movie in any clubbox yet, so if anyone wants it, I probably can arrange something for ya ;)

only 700MB Single CD, so yeah.. uploading it shouldn't be too bad even though I have no patience with uploading stuffs my my home pc.. :lol: we'll see ;)

Speaking about Last Present... I just saw this last night, and oh boy~~ hehehe..

I should've known what the story is about first, but I watched it with 50-50% knowledge of knowing that this movie is all about. Nonetheless, LJJ acting is.... should we even mention about this? hehehe.. he's already like on my A++ top actors list ^^ same thing with Lee Young Ae also. Gotta see if soompi has a thread for this movie...

Somebody should make a thread for "An Affair" btw.. ;] hehehe~~

How does this kloofy thingy work, ay_link ? Like, I found 5 versions of The Interview sub-titles and do I download those which appear most similar to the names of the video files in krfans' clubbox and by trial and error find the correct match or is there a more intelligent way of doing it ?

Yah, Last Present was quite nice though it left me feeling as if too much was squeezed into the movie and the story would have been quite nicely fleshed out and developed in a short drama, like a 4-part"er".

How does this kloofy thingy work, ay_link ? Like, I found 5 versions of The Interview sub-titles and do I download those which appear most similar to the names of the video files in krfans' clubbox and by trial and error find the correct match or is there a more intelligent way of doing it ?

This one should match the one in kfrans' clubbox: Interview.2000.AC3.2CD.R.love.[Q666].(subs.2ya.com).rar

:)

the thing with kloofy is that you gotta check and see the version/ripper's name, and if it's 2CDs or single CD.. hehe..

quite tricky but you'll get use to it ^^

On the other hand, miss LJJ so much!

but we're quite lucky we have Air City to look forward to every week... :sweatingbullets:

One more day till AC 7! woohoo~~ :D

Guest koreandramafan

This one should match the one in kfrans' clubbox: Interview.2000.AC3.2CD.R.love.[Q666].(subs.2ya.com).rar

:)

the thing with kloofy is that you gotta check and see the version/ripper's name, and if it's 2CDs or single CD.. hehe..

quite tricky but you'll get use to it ^^

On the other hand, miss LJJ so much!

but we're quite lucky we have Air City to look forward to every week... :sweatingbullets:

One more day till AC 7! woohoo~~ :D

Aish ! :tongue2: Downloaded the wrong one. Think I fell for the "DVDrip" and "2 CDs" in the wrong sub-title which I downloaded.

You have got it bad, your LJJ ailment :rolleyes:

Thanks, dear.