Guest ngoclinh_0611

@eclipse: you're right, he look like james bond, very handsome

tonight i dream about him, hehe

but where is seo woo

why did he go with han ji hye

Ow i like his hair!!! He looks like James Bond Korean version :D

I hope someone put the ceremony in youtube or something, so i can see. ^_^

^ yes. i agree. :)

no wonder he's suited for modeling work.

Guest Masaya

Omo, here it goes again that background music is playing in my head when I see him down the red carpet. "I'm too sexy for my suit, too sexy for my suit, too sexy it hurts."

What a FINE man!

Honestly ksushi...i don`t care about the others, just HIM pleasee..... :blush: :P Thank you!!!

Congratulations Im Joo Hwan, you're gaining your own stalking squad now!

He has a face that resembles quite a few stars. I can't name them all (but definitely not Keanu Reeves.) I don't want to talk about how he resembles other stars now. I rather say he has that unique look which is very Im Joo Hwan. ;)

Congratulations Im Joo Hwan, you're gaining your own stalking squad now!

He has a face that resembles quite a few stars. I can't name them all (but definitely not Keanu Reeves.) I don't want to talk about how he resembles other stars now. I rather say he has that unique look which is very Im Joo Hwan. ;)

hahahah quite true xD

i've started to stalk him ever since i watched Tamna :blush:

oh wow thanks ksushi for the pics. dang, he's so fine~ *^o^*

Guest killar-pyong

Thanks ksushi for the pics. Haha, I also cannot help but to stalk this thread almost everyday.

I absolutely love the hair!!! Sexy...

Guest peachys2sleep

@eclipse: you're right, he look like james bond, very handsome

tonight i dream about him, hehe

but where is seo woo

why did he go with han ji hye

Seo woo went with Lee Sun Kyun cause their movie "Paju" is screening at PIFF.

I am assuming that Im Ju Hwan went with Han Ji Hye because they're from the same management company.

I enjoy surfing and am glad to share his stuff in this thread. :)

Yup, I am an obsessed fan who stalk people "on the web for the time being". He is now my number one target!! :D

Sportchosun news 2009.10.10 부산=박종권 기자 jkp@sportschosun.com

Kim Ah Jung, Han Ji Hye, Yoo Sun and Imjuhwan were among the 70 audience to attend the memorial service honoring late actress Jang Jin Young during the 14th PIFF.

14thPIFF20091010b.jpg

14thPIFF20091010a.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

그날 늦은밤, 스타들은 부산에…

부산=스포츠한국 안진용기자 realyong@sportshankook.co.kr

Hmm… Han Ji Hye and Yoo Sun are his 'drinking buddies' for a night out??

14thPIFF20091011a.jpg

Thanks for the pics!... *o*

And for the peepz who wanted to know about the Drama City "Pure Suni" / "Pure-hearted Suni" episode that I posted a link to. I was doing a re-cap and I think I got a little carried away with the recap. :wacko::blink::ph34r::P

When I shared the link here, I just did a breeze through just to make sure I got the right file. But now that I actually sat down and watched it. O_o. Kinda twisted story.

The story takes place after the Korean war.

Here we go...

suni01h.jpg

suni02.jpg

suni03.jpg

suni04.jpg

suni05.jpg

suni06.jpg

suni07.jpg

suni08.jpg

The final scene:

63883033.th.jpg

I think someone asked if she dies... I don’t think so, but the ending is kinda vague so it’s open to interpretation. Maybe she’s the housemaid Junsu talked about in the beginning who killed the boss with rat poison, or maybe it was just coincidence and it was foreshadowing of what was to come in this story.

LOL… I think they should’ve just the title of this story as “The Housemaid.”

In terms of his acting... I think he was okay - in Tamra showed his abilities better.

well, hope this helped.

Archived