• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sereneryne

omgoshh.. he's so CUTE! ^^

he has this shy look to him.. hehe x)

any info about his personality?

I couldn't find anything regarding his personality 'cause I don't understand korean. :( I'll post them if I found any k?

But if you happen to watch Love Letter the episode with Im Joo Hwan, you can see that he's very gentleman and well mannered.. He's not as shy as he look I suppose? He's quite active even though that was his first appearance in variety show.. He held Chae Yeon's hands during the Love Train and everyone was like WHOAH.. Haha.. Just my opnions yeah! :D

Guest y_yuen12

I couldn't find anything regarding his personality 'cause I don't understand korean. :( I'll post them if I found any k?

But if you happen to watch Love Letter the episode with Im Joo Hwan, you can see that he's very gentleman and well mannered.. He's not as shy as he look I suppose? He's quite active even though that was his first appearance in variety show.. He held Chae Yeon's hands during the Love Train and everyone was like WHOAH.. Haha.. Just my opnions yeah! :D

hahaha yeah i started to watch that..

he does seem kinda quiet than the rest of the guys though.

did you see the part when they had to get the pineapple as a couple?

when chaeyeon fell he tried to catch her!! awww *swoons*

hehe well.. i seem to think he looks kind of like the taiwanese actor joe cheng.

does anyone else think so?

he's pretty hot too x)

Guest StylishAzNx07

I think he's a sweet, well mannered, and some what innocent person.

He seems gentle and easygoing w/ a touch of shyness. :)

From shows & stuff, he seems like that & I read somewhere he is like that in real life so yeah :)

Guest y_yuen12

I think he's a sweet, well mannered, and some what innocent person.

He seems gentle and easygoing w/ a touch of shyness. :)

From shows & stuff, he seems like that & I read somewhere he is like that in real life so yeah :)

omgosh thanks for that bit of information! hehe.

where did you read it from? =D

This should be from [KBS] 걱정하지마! (Kuk Jung Hajima!) [Don't Worry]. He's so darn cute~!! :D

Credits on pix

Thanks to SQ gallery

awwwwwwwwww..

so adorkable x)

whats that show?

i've never heard of it.. =/

whats it about?

Guest kiwistar

i love him in Snow Queen and MFL! He is tall and slender figure, his bright toothy smile ^^ or is it his lips? they remind me of Junki's! and his expressive eyes. And anyone else think his neck is sexy? :rolleyes:

*swoons*

Yeah, we've to keep this thread growing and growing^^

Thanks so much, sereneryne for the pic spam :wub:

Love this pic most:

imjoohwan30nm5xh9.jpg

He wears a shirt with a German flag <333 I've never been on the Alps but... *drool*

Seems like Ju Hwan impersonates my ideal lover - when I was reading your posts x) *haha*

Guest shiela8917

He looks uber cute. :blush: When I first saw him on Loveletter, I was like, whatta good looking guy, and I like it how he's so gentleman to Chaeyeon.^_^

He's really really cute. I saw him in Snow Queen, and I'm finding it really hard to pick Hyun Bin over him. I have to though since Hyun Bin is Tae Woong.

Wow...So I did actually watch movies with him in it without realizing it.

I can't believe that he was the younger verison of Dong Wook in Arang. I was wondering who that cute boy was.

I think I'm gonna be around this thread more often. He's really cute. I love him in Snow Queen -- and yes, his neck is really sexy. ^^;

--MM

Haha, don't know why he isn't that popular. Maybe he can't beat Hyun Bin, since HB is very, very popular after KSS. I think Ju Hwannie only needs a lead role in a wonderful drama. Maybe with a cute and already popular actress. I wished I'll be Lee Da Hae, Kim Jung Hwa or Lee Yeon Hee - all my favourites. Erm, I think he would look great next to Yeon Hee, since they know each other from M1stL^^

Yeah, he has a nice profile <3

But I also love him in a doctor's suit (don't know how to call it XP). He's so tall and charming in white!

Guest sereneryne

Guys I am back from holidays! :D

Hi y_yuen12 and I see new faces! *waves waves*

Great, let's keep this thread alive!

Joo Hwan is filming DoReMi as JaeGwang (the main actress' little brother)

Have you guys read the DoReMi fanfic written by Guiyeoni?

JaeGwang's character is soooooo lovable! <3

:excl: CONTAINS SPOILER :excl:

Here's the soompi link but it's kinda messy there CLICK (sorry! :vicx: )

I prefer this one CLICK or this one CLICK

kbsdontworrydw7.jpg

걱정하지마 (Don't Worry)

Daily Morning Drama - KBS2 [Cast: Yoon Da-Hoon, Lee Young-Eun, Kim Sung-Ryeong, Bang Eun-Hee, Lee Seung-Shin]

Official Website

PD: Han Jung-Hee

WRITER: Kim Sa-Kyung

I think this is the one? Correct me if I am wrong okay..

If it is, I guess Joo Hwan acts a very very very minor character 'cause he's not even in the list of actors..

Guest y_yuen12

thanks sereneryne!!

i wouldnt know if its the right drama coz ive never heard of it before =P

hmm do you know when doremi is going to be released on the internet with english subs?

cant wait! >__<

i heard that joohwannie is getting more and more popular after the snow queen so maybe if he acts as a lead in another movie or series just like cleown says, he'll soon be well-known! =D

i think he'll look good next to leeyunhee, sonyehjin, leedahae, jungryeowon, or hangain x)

and yes i totally agree with you, he looks ADORABLE in the doctor's suit! but he probably looks good in anything anyway xPP

i found this picture from the snow queen thread.. and i think his smile is just too cute x)

1164205583queenofthesnopg7.jpg

Guest sereneryne

The movie will be released in Jan 2007, it depends on the fans/translators to sub and upload it in internet then..

JaeGwang (Im Joo Hwan) and JungWon (Jung Eui Chul) from DoReMi

n2o14125178621ie7.png

Joo Hwan is good enough to act as a lead.. It's sooner or later! ;)

Guest y_yuen12

i havent really seen much of joohwannie's movies or series..

ive seen a millionaires first love but the role he had didnt really show if he could really act or not.

im still watching the snow queen but because im still waiting for english subtitles ive only gotten up to episode 4 =(

BUT so far he hasnt disappointed me and ive heard that he begins to be more expressive in the later episodes!

and yes i agree he will be good enough! ^^

i just wish there is more information about him on the net! ><

Archived