• Last Reply
Guest sereneryne

he appeared awhile in BoA's Key Of Heart MV (korean version) too

and now acting as the supporting actor in Snow Queen

i like him too! he's cute, gorgeous and gentleman

he reminds me of danniel henney in the 1st two photos

20061102163249753e7_0.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

he is soooo cute :) been loving him ever since he appeared on love letter ... very cute/good looking guy but one thing ... he's reallyyyy skinny O_O

Guest makemyday

ohwow. i must be crazy

i've watched that loveletter episode he was in (HE WAS CHAEYEON's little brother??)

AND i've watched millionaire's first love

AND i'm currently watching (and loving) snow queen

I DID NOT KNOW he was the same person in all three

hahah i'm crazy

EDIT

and he's gunna be in doremi?

i think him and the guy thats playing the main character (jang geun suk?) remind me of each other

I liked him from the very first moment I saw him in M1stL! Once again with Hyun Binnie in a drama *__* Aww! Great! Love his cute smile <3

He's in the same agency as Kang Dong Won and Lee Min Ki, too.

Guest sereneryne

EDIT

and he's gunna be in doremi?

i think him and the guy thats playing the main character (jang geun suk?) remind me of each other

Yes.. He's currently filming doremi.. But if I am not mistaken, he's acting as the main actress' brother..

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/200...3249753e7_0.jpg

aww.. who's this that hes got hs arms around? T__T sh3e's preddy tho.

im joo hwan looks really good here >_<

She's Yoo In Young.. The supporting actress in Snow Queen.. If you happen to watch Love Letter Bali Special, she's the one who made Brian go gaga.. Haha..

Here's another photo of her.. Pretty isn't it?

n2006051818245061301cl2.jpg

Here's a bunch more photos of Im Joo Hwan, from the gallery here

He is NOT Chaeyon's younger brother. But alot of people in Korea are just saying that because they look alike. Especially how they acted really siblingishly in Love Letter(the show)

He's a model/actor. He's under the same modeling angecy as KANGDONGWON<3, JungIChul, Lee Chunhee, Lee MinGi and stuff.(The Men agency is known for having the greatest model actors)

He is known for having a small face. His face is smaller than Kangdongwon, and his face is TINY.

Also he is tall, of course, and is really well known runway model but his face is just so babyish cute :D

The Men agency models

menmk5.png

He starred in A Millionaire's First Love as HyunBin's friend.(You know the cute rich one that helped leeyunhee carry the oil thingy.)

13073qi0.jpg

41806tw3.jpg

He is now in Snow Queen with HyunBin again as a doctor there. He's soo adorable.

(He said in one of the interviews how when they had all snow queen actors meet together, HyunBin remembered him and was the first one to shake his hand and stuff. He was really surprised because he only worked with HyuBin once in a millionaire's first love and it's not common to remember just a small role actor)

4bu2.gif

afr4ppphp2.jpg

11640961240611205wo0.jpg

11641910550611211oe6.jpg

3641av1.jpg

5uo0.jpg

He came out in Ijuksa with Bi for couple seconds.

ijuk1vg9.png

ijuk3ea5.png

ijuk2pu6.png

He is the CYBER dude in BoA & DongHae's Olympus mv. opps my mistake. anyway he was the other cyberdude other than donghae

boa00182yq1.jpg

1160986240sfjwlly8.gif

2581pw9.jpg

He was in The One's I do mv with Han GaIn. It was soo sad :[ go watch it.

4006pv8.jpg

He is currently shooting DOREMI, the story by Gwiyuni thats being shot as a movie with Jang Geunsuk<3 and JungIchul.

He is starring as JAEGWANG.(aka the hot and cocky younger brother of the main girl )

1329dz4.jpg

1310yk9.jpg

He was the younger version of Lee DongWook in the scary movie Ahrang.

more of his pictures :)

2570yg7.jpg

im1soo1300kxc9.jpg

114321764506022027518qm5.jpg

1ho4.jpg

20061002tg0.jpg

fgghhhhhhhsm2.jpg

img3f61tmpls2.jpg

11607396621371az8.jpg

20061001fh6.jpg

img3f81tmpqs0.jpg

p0000020il4t4116s515430ii6.jpg

11589085051eh9.jpg

credits cafe daum & naver.

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

ooo.....omg..i dont remember him from a millionaire's first love but now i do.. haha.. im watching him in Snow Queen and i like him..haha..he's cool...gosh he's in DOREMI too? i hella wanna watch that!! ekks...thanks for infO!!

Guest sereneryne

He's 24 this year (1982년 5월 18일)..

He has a small head don't you think so? Haha :)

Here's one photo of Im Joo Hwan modelling..

156491hj1.jpg

And in daum netizens are saying Im Joo Hwan and Jang Geun Suk looking alike..

pcpdownloadphpfhandlendqp0.jpg

Jang Geun Suk acted in Sitcom Nonstop 4.. For once I thought it was Im Joo Hwan.. Haha

415shcz8.jpg

Here's Jang Geun Suk thread in soompi http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65114

Guest luluchan

he is so cute!!!! WAO he was the guy in Boa's MV?!?!??!?!?

i totally couldn't recognize him~~~ but i thought the guy in boa's mv was japanese!! he doesn't look Korean!

Guest StylishAzNx07

He is sooo hotttt in Snow Queen. Such a cute guy. ;)

btw he must be FREAKING tall, cuz yoo in young looks short on him, and she is 173 cm. O____O

Guest sereneryne

Wow Yoo In Young is 173cm? I didn't know she's so tall and she don't really look that tall.. :blink:

By the way Im Joo Hwan is 186cm/68kg in case you are wondering..

Archived