[Awards 2011] 2011 KBS Drama Awards

s@nbi

Guest rintintintin

Congrats to Shin Ha kyung!!! Although my bet (Park Shi hoo) didn't win the daesang award. I'm happy that he and MCW both winners for the top excellence award as well. :)

Guest lucky_moon

Congratulation to all the winners and specially the Daesung winner, Shin Ha Kyung. I thought Park Shi Ho would won bt unfortunately he didn't, maybe next time. Also it's nice to see OJk Bro got awards too.

i know this is Off topic, but does anyone know where to download SBS Drama awards? seems that there's no thread of SBS Drama Awards 2011

Check am-addiction, Aja-Aja, or meduimquality blogspot.

Guest Safire_Steeleim

Congratulations to Shin Ha Kyun for winning the Daesang!!  He is an incredible actor and very deserving of this award!:D 

2011 KBS Drama Awards

WINNERS LIST

Daesang: Shin Ha-kyun (Brain)

Top Excellence:

Actor: Park Shi-hoo (The Princess’s Man)

Actress: Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man)

Excellence Awards:

Daily Drama, Actor: Ji Chang-wook (Smile Dong Hae)

Daily Drama, Actress: Do Ji-won (Smile Dong Hae)

Miniseries, Actor: Jung Jin-young (Brain), Daniel Choi (Baby-Faced Beauty)

Miniseries, Actress: Jang Nara (Baby-Faced Beauty)

Mid-length Drama, Actor: Chun Jung-myung (Man of Honor)

Mid-length Drama, Actress: Hong Soo-hyun (The Princess’s Man)

Serial Drama, Actor: Lee Tae-gon (King Gwanggaeto)

Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Ja-ok (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Supporting Actor: Jung Woong-in (Ojakkyo Brothers, King Geunchogo)

Supporting Actress: Park Jung-ah (Smile Dong Hae, Only You), Lee Yoon-ji (Dream High)

Newcomer Award, Actor: Kim Soo-hyun (Dream High), Lee Jang-woo (Man of Honor), Joo-won (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Newcomer Award, Actress: Bae Suzy (Dream High), UEE (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Netizens’ Award: Shin Ha-kyun (Brain), Choi Jung-won (Brain)

Popularity Award: Park Shi-hoo (The Princess’s Man), Kim Soo-hyun (Dream High), Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man), Han Hye-jin (Thorn Birds)

One-Act Special, Actor: Choi Su-jong (For My Son), Lee Hee-joon (Cupid Factory, Identical Criminals, Perfect Spy)

One-Act Special, Actress: Han Eun-jung (400 Year Dream), Eugene  (Princess Hwa-pyung’s Weight Loss)

Youth Actor: Park Hee-gun (Ojakkyo Brothers), Kim Hwan-hee (Believe in Love, The Houseguest and Mother, Only You)

Best Couple:

Park Shi-hoo & Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man),

Ryu Soo-young & Choi Jung-yoon (Ojakkyo Brothers),

Kim Soo-hyun & Bae Suzy (Dream High),

Lee Min-woo & Hong Soo-hyun (The Princess’s Man),

Shin Ha-kyun & Choi Jung-won (Brain)

Writer Award: Lee Jung-sun (Ojakkyo Brothers)

Thanks to Dramabeans.

Guest kdramafanusa

Shin Ha Kyun Scores Big at 2011 KBS Drama Awards

2012-01-01 11:21  l  CJ E&M enewsWorld     Kim, JiYeon

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/con.. icon_copy_1.gif  

http://www.enews24.net/ne..icon_article.gif

If Han Seok Gyu won the Grand Prize at 2011 SBS Drama Awards, Shin Ha Kyun took top honors at the 2011 KBS Drama Awards.

34516452.jpg

After  receiving the grand prize at the event, which took place on December 31  in Seoul, Shin stated, “I don’t think I received this award because I  did well, but because of all your interest and support of Brain” Shin also won the   Best Couple Award, along with the Netizen Award.

Park Si Hoo and Moon Chae Won each took home the Top Excellence Acting  Award, while Jang Nara, Jung Jin Young, and Choi Daniel won the  Excellence Award for mini-series.

63898081.jpg

Kim  Soo Hyun and Suzy of Miss A took the Best Couple Award and the Rookie  Actor and Actress Award of the year for their performances in Dream High.

92069481.jpg

Park Jung Ah, another singer-turned-actress, won the supporting actress award with Jung Woong in of Ojakgyo Brothers.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Gwan

January 2, 2012

Networks honor top actors of 2011

Source: koreajoongangdaily.com Nate 1 l 2

01013438390_60800010.jpg

Capping off a successful year, Han Suk-kyu and Shin Ha-kyun were honored with the top acting awards by their respective networks on Saturday at the broadcasting companies’ annual year-end awards.

Han won the 2011 SBS Acting Awards’ grand prize for his leading role as King Sejong in the drama “The Deep Rooted Tree.” It was Han’s first grand prize for a television drama. Since 1995, the 47-year-old actor hasn’t appeared in TV dramas in order to focus on films, but he returned last October.

Shin received the grand prize in KBS’ Drama Acting Awards for his role in the drama “Brain,” in which he played Dr. Lee Kang-hoon. Shin also made a comeback on the small screen last November after his last series in 2003.

2011123012013014554_1.jpg

Meanwhile in the MBC Drama Awards, “The Greatest Love,” starring Cha Seung-won and Gong Hyo-jin, was chosen as the best drama. From this year, MBC has decided to give its grand prize to dramas themselves rather than to individual actors.

Guest kdramafanusa

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012010211173680289

Shin Ha-kyun scores top prize at 2011 KBS Drama Awards

Reporter : Lucia Hong.

Editor : Jessica Kim.

2012010211173680289_1.jpg

Actor Shin Ha-kyun during the 2011 KBS Drama Awards [KBS]

Korean actor Shin Ha-kyun scored the top prize at the 2011 KBS Drama Awards, held at the KBS Open Hall on December 31.

Shin received the grand prize of the year for his role as doctor Lee  Kang-hoon in KBS' Wednesday and Thursday primetime series "Brain."

"I am in a position which is more nerve-wracking than performing  surgery. I don't even know what to say for my acceptance speech except  for that I have tomorrow's lines running through my head," Shin said in  his acceptance speech.

"Brain" also took the honors for best couple and the netizen's choice  while other big winners that night included "The Princess' Man" and  "Ojakgyo Brothers" which both took home seven awards each.

This year's ceremony was hosted by Jun Hyun-moo, Joo Won and Han Hye-jin and featured musical performances by 2PM and IU.

- List of Winners for the 2011 KBS Drama Awards

▲ Grand Prize : Shin Ha-kyun ("Brain")

▲ Top Excellence Award for Actor/Actress : Park Si-hoo ("The Princess' Man"),  Moon Cha-won ("The Princess' Man")

▲ Excellence Award for Actor/Actress (Long-term series) : Lee Tae-gon  ("Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror"), Kim Ja-ok ("Ojakgyo Brothers")

▲ Excellence Award for Actor/Actress (Mid-length series) : Chun  Jung-myung ("Glory Jane"), Park Min-young ("Glory Jane"), Hong Soo-hyun  ("The Princess' Man")

▲ Excellence Award for Actor/Actress (Mini-series) : Jung Jin-young  ("Brain"), Choi Daniel ("Babyfaced Beauty"), Jang Nara ("Babyfaced  Beauty")

▲ Excellence Award for Actor/Actress (Daily series) : Ji Chang-wook ("Smile, Donghae"), Do Ji-won ("Smile, Donghae")

▲ Netizen's Choice : Shin Ha-kyun, Choi Jung-won ("Brain")

▲ Writer's Award : Lee Jung-sun ("Ojakgyo Brothers")

▲ Popularity Award : Park Si-hoo ("The Princess' Man"), Kim Soo-hyun  ("Dream High"), Moon Chae-won ("The Princess' Man"), Han Hye-jin ("Thorn  Birds")

▲ Supporting Actor/Actress : Jung Woong-in ("Ojakgyo Brothers"), Park  Jung-ah ("Smile, Donghae," "Only You"), Lee Yoon-ji ("Dream High")

▲ Best Newcomer Actor/Actress : Kim Soo-hyun ("Dream High"), Lee  Jang-woo ("Smile, Donghae"), Joo Won ("Ojakgyo Brothers"), Bae Suzy  ("Dream High"), UIE ("Ojakgyo Brothers")

▲ Best Couple : Park Si-hoo, Moon Chae-won ("The Princess' Man"), Lee  Min-woo, Hong Soo-hyun ("The Princess' Man"), Shin Ha-kyun, Choi  Jung-won ("Brain"), Ryu Soo-young, Choi Jung-yoon ("Ojakgyo Brothers"),  Kim Soo-hyun, Bae Suzy ("Dream High")

▲ Young Actors Award : Park Hee-gun ("Ojakgyo Brothers"), Kim Hwan-hee ("Only You")

▲ Special/Literary/Short Features : Choi Soo-jong ("For My Son"), Lee  Hee-jung ("Perfect Spy"), Han Eun-jung ("Dream of 400 Years"), Eugene  ("Princess Hwapyung's Weight Loss")

Guest katherinekang

Why are there duplicate awards given out? Top Excellence and Excellence, what difference does it makes. Besides, why are practically the whole cast of Ojakgyo Brothers are the win list. What kind of spectacular performance did they give to deserve them. I really don't understand. I know that Mama Ojakgyo deserve one but what about the rest? The eldest son, the son of his, the second son and the wife, the third son..I didn't think that their role is out of the ordinary.

Sorry, these are all my opinion but I have been watching Ojakgyo, Brain, and Princess Man, but Ojakgyo Family is not that fantastic.

Guest kfashionista

Why are there duplicate awards given out? Top Excellence and Excellence, what difference does it makes. Besides, why are practically the whole cast of Ojakgyo Brothers are the win list. What kind of spectacular performance did they give to deserve them. I really don't understand. I know that Mama Ojakgyo deserve one but what about the rest? The eldest son, the son of his, the second son and the wife, the third son..I didn't think that their role is out of the ordinary.

Sorry, these are all my opinion but I have been watching Ojakgyo, Brain, and Princess Man, but Ojakgyo Family is not that fantastic.

They just like to give out awards to pretty much everyone :D  These awards shows are generally popularity contests and Ojakgyo Brothers is quite popular in its time slot.  It is pretty much the equivalent of a year-end bonus at regular companies.

Archived