[MAINLAND CHINA DRAMA 2012] YOUNG STORM/YOUTH STORM ( 青春风暴/Qingchunfengbao)

prissymom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AN ARTICLE ON JHJ'S ROLE IN 'YOUTH STORM/TEMPEST OF YOUTH"

1112141918b01de03f0c9f25cf.jpg

拉风娱乐独家出品,台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》如皋持续热拍,韩国青年影星赵显宰受邀加盟,饰演剧中男一号亦子轩。告别《49日》中邻家哥哥的帅气形象,赵显宰剧中成功转型,化身现代福尔摩斯。

The youth suspense drama YOUTH STORM, penned by Taiwanese scriptwriter Fang Wang Yan, and directed by Hongkong Director Xu Hui Kang is currently filming in Rugao City. The producers of YOUTH STORM has invited South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE (JHJ) to play the male lead YE XI ZUAN (YXZ). JHJ is saying goodbye to his handsome cool city man image in 49 DAYS to become the modern incarnation of the young Sherlock Holmes In YOUTH STORM .

薯童王子化身福尔摩斯

FROM SEODONG TO SHERLOCK HOLMES

获《大长今》 导演李丙勋的力邀,赵显宰成功主演《薯童谣》,并以番薯王子坚忍不拔的精神收获了众多关注,此后再别荧幕3年,于《49日》中再度回归众人视线。他有着帅气的外表,真诚的眼神,善良的内心,即使是独一无二的智贤也不禁为之心动。

JHJ gained a lot of attention when PD Lee Byung Hun (Dae Jand Geum) cast him to star as Seodong in the historical drama SEODONG YO (BALLAD OF SEODONG). After a blank period of 3 years, he returned to the small screen in the drama 49 DAYS, where he again gained everyone’s attention. His handsome appearance, sincere eyes and kind heart could not help but capture women’s hearts.

《青春风暴》中,帅气的赵显宰则将化身现代校园版福尔摩斯,冷酷的外表,淡定的神情,缜密的思维,让片警也屡屡求教,更有贴心助手徐华生(邓捷饰)的帮助,让这位外表冷酷,内心波澜的帅气男子俨然与福尔摩斯无二。

In YOUTH STORM, the handsome JHJ will be the embodiment of the modern campus version of the young Sherlock Holmes - cold/ruthless, calm and collected, meticulous thinker.

缜密思维遭遇懵懂爱情

METICULOUS THINKER BUT IGNORANT OF LOVE

有着与福尔摩斯一样不逞多让的缜密思维,再小的线索都能轻易揭晓谜底;兼任时雨大学侦探社社长,帅气的外表、丰厚的家底,谁能说这位花般的男子不吸引人?然而,恋爱对亦子轩而言,是一种浪费时间的事情!只有不停地研究,才能剖析出事物的本质,冷酷并非天生爱好,只是他已然习惯!

Because of his meticulous ways, YZX can solve mysteries even with small clues. He is a University student and a detective/investigator at the same time. He is handsome and comes from a rich family – who can say that this man is not attractive? However, for YZX, love is a waste of time! His world is focused on continuous research in order to analyze the nature of things (indeed, just like Sherlock Holmes).

可惜,爱情这回事,不是不了解就可以躲避!舒品凡的出现,让这位有着缜密思维的花样男子首次遭遇懵懂爱情!对此,女主角任容萱亦难逃吸引,坦言:“一直以來,我都很欣賞活潑陽光外向開朗的男性今天,我卻被冷酷淡定、話不多卻一針見血的男子吸引了。”

Unfortunately, one cannot escape love! When Xu Ping Fan (Kirsten Jen) appears, the man of meticulous thought will realize, for the first time, how ignorant he is of love! In this regard, the leading lady could not escape being attracted either. Kirsten Jen admits, "I have always been attracted to outgoing, cheerful and lively men. Today, I find myself being deeply attracted to a man who is cool, calm and collected, and quiet."

6453423020111214210552013.jpg

JHJ, scriptwriter Fang Wang Yan, and Kirsten Jen

credit: photo from http://www.weibo.com; Chinese article from http://ent.qq.com/a/20111214/000397.htm. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom

Note: English interpretation is based on Google Translate, so please feel free to make corrections.

TWEETS FROM THE "YOUTH STORM" SET

唐熙nini:终于可以放慢脚步安排自己的课余生活啦,好好享受这两天的假期,想想都美 昨晚20:46

From Tang Xi nini: Can finally slow down and organize life, friends. Enjoy 2 days of vacation. 20:46

唐MM休假,不知道显宰有木有假期哦!

From Tang MM: Oh did not know JHJ will have a holiday!

杨MM对我们显宰印象超好吧

From MM Yang: Our impression of JHJ is he's super okay!

Memory焦捷豪:今天青春风暴剧组的造型师也在KTV。他老人家声音好深沉 昨晚22:46

From Memory Jiao Jie Hao: YS crew went to a KTV. His (could he/she be referring to JHJ?) voice is good, deep. 22:46

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom based on Google Translate.... please feel free to make corrections.....

Hmmmm it seems that the tweet (12.15.2011) saying that there is a 2-day vacation doesn't include the whole cast of YS because based on the tweets posted today, some people are still filming/working....

Anyway, here are the tweets that were posted today (12.17.2011)

唐艺纯:頂著大太陽開工賺錢去

From Tang Yi Chun: Scorching sun started to film.

AllenLee云峰:今儿天气不错啊

AllenLee Yunfeng: Coming weather is good.

Note: I think Allen Lee is JHJ's Interpreter. The same one who worked with him in his first Chinese drama, KING ROUGE.

唐艺纯:图书馆(拍戲)

Tang Yi Chun: Library (filming)

唐艺纯:回复 @AllenLee云峰:对啊……但愿我们晚上的大夜戏不要太冷

Tang Yi Chun (in reply to Allen Lee): I hope when we film at night it will not be too cold.

AllenLee云峰:回复@唐艺纯:夜戏场所远吗?

AllenLee Yunfeng: Night scene locations far away?

唐艺纯:回复 @AllenLee云峰:我不知道诶

Tang Yi Chun (in reply to Allen Lee): I do not know.

摄助小鬼:结冰了

From Staff: Frozen.

11121713267a88e1d8bd4557d4.jpg

Tang Yi net: When we are idle during transition periods all of us go out to enjoy the warmth of the sun............. night filming... outdoor scene.......

11121713156aaf4fcf9e007510.jpg

唐瑞宏:回屋等夜戏了,晚上要去旧校舍探险拍鬼片哦~~

From Tangrui Hong: Back to the house... later will film night scene at the old school premises for the ghost story adventure....

1112171441b258537fbf624ce7.jpg

唐艺纯V:冻僵了…终于…收啦 收啦 好嗨皮21:57

From Tang Yi: Frozen. 21:57

625ea02bjw1do5xnvtnguj.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate... please feel free to make corrections.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS FROM THE YOUTH STORM SET

周谷:只睡了三小时,还是去剧组现场看下,今天是柏含香 @刘庭羽 的戏!顺利 #青春风暴# 08:43

From Zhou: Slept only three hours. Have to go to the site to take a look. 08:43

陆昱霖kelvin(蓝君临):出场戏富二代有份儿吧

From Lu Yu Lin kelvin (Blue Dragon): I play a second-generation rich dude in the drama.

6c1c73aejw1do6pyf8jx2j.jpg

muahahahaha.... sorry!

.如师:如诗如画。如今的如皋建设得像个小江南一样的。想念母校: 谁都阻止不了我们学校要红了,《青春风暴》在我们学校拍摄,刚刚去南门,校史馆被剧组人员正搞得蜘蛛网连天,桌椅横七竖八,沙元炳爷爷的头像下被改成“时雨大学委员会”;《董小婉》在我们学校又选了一名女演员,跟董洁对戏。如师要红了

This is a tweet from a teacher (or is it a former student of the school?) in Rugao saying that YS is filming in his/her school. Just to the South Gate in the History Museum the film crew put up spider webs, tables and chairs are in disorder, and under the bust of somebody important (can't understand the name) the name of the school was changed to SHIH YU UNIVERSITY (guess this is the name of the university in the drama).

6fc5717fgw1do6gt38rwdj.jpg

82cf2f8ajw1do6lq6ac9mj.jpg

Found these posted on one of JHJ's Chinese websites... Are these pictures of the film set for the ghost story scenes?

11121812341791aa9fb998f87e.jpg

1112181234ee2272cdaa14d822.jpg

1112181234e5c72175d965b587.jpg

1112181234a9bd722447453414.jpg

1112181234b18bec8ac469a816.jpg

11121812347de012bd4e5964ca.jpg

11121812344027652d9b14969e.jpg

11121812346b17d5159a01f58c.jpg

泯灭了那些回忆:哈哈 最后一场戏竟然和赵显宰 陆煜霖那么近 就在我眼前。可惜不让拍照 哈哈 偷拍的

From 泯灭了那些回忆: In the last scene, JHJ and Lu YuLin were right in front of me. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to take pictures.... but I was still able to get this hahaha....

82cf2f8ajw1do72rsb1roj.jpg

Mandy晓敏1988:今天赵显宰在如皋大润发那里的站台拍戏哦!

From Mandy1988: JHJ is filming at the Rugao 大润发 site today!

Note: Google translates 大润发 to RT-Mart or Darunfa. I don't know which translation is the correct one to use. I think "Mandy" is not a member of the YS team. A random passer-by who recognized JHJ? B)

刘庭羽:猜我今天晚上许了什么愿望,嘻嘻我希望拉风娱乐出品的剧都大卖哇 第一次来南通如皋拍戏,一切都很顺利,谢谢亲们的支持青春校园偶像侦探悬疑剧《青春风暴》

From Liuting Yu: I think what many are wishing tonight is for YOUTH STORM sell big/do well. First time filming in Nantong Rugao. Everything is going well; thanks to parents for their support of the youth campus idol detective suspense drama YOUTH STORM.

4892c0e9gw1do759vnf6pj.jpg

I think Liu Ting Yu will be one of the teachers in the University.

陆葛葛:青春风暴在我们学校的拍摄场景……晚上去很有味道

From Lu Ge Ge: YOUTH STORM drama is filming in our school!

Note: He/she didn't mention name of her school.

6640a710jw1do70gg28c9j.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.... please feel free to make corrections.

TWEETS AND PHOTOS DURING FILMING

ADDITIONAL TWEETS POSTED LAST 12.17.2011

Tweets from students where YS is currently filming: (Note: I changed the names because the handles these students are using are very hard to translate to English)

From Student A: This afternoon will go to the Rugao Musuem to watch YS filming. Tonight filming will be at the school.... so suspenseful.

From Student B: YS filming in our school. I want to be an extra. I can play one of the dead! :lol:

From Student C: The male lead of YS is the male lead in LOVERS IN VENICE! He is filming in our school tonight. He is very handsome!

Note: JHJ's drama ONLY YOU (2005) is known in China as LOVERS IN VENICE. According to wuliJHJ it is the only JHJ drama that has been shown and has been on a constant rerun on a TV channel in Mainland China. The channel that airs it is Hunan Satellite TV, the same channel that will air KING ROUGE and 49 DAYS next year.

DQL摄影:还真的挺有魅力得'''赵显宰 (鸡冻啊,手机,手抖!偶先放贴,明天继续!)

From DQL Photography: JHJ is a really attractive man! (Chickens are frozen, mobile phone is trembling! Attached the previous one, will continue tomorrow!)

20111219_fa6e5dbfa588ae1c8a8cgEoZjpwOY2vd.jpg

Comment: "Chickens are frozen, mobile phone is trembling! Attached the previous one." - this phrase, I think, means that his fingers are frozen that's why his mobile phone is shaking, hence he posted a picture he has posted already, but has now corrected his mistake. Thanks, DQL!

I think this picture was taken from the filming last night. A Chinese JHJ fan commented that temps in Rugao during the day averages 6 degrees Celsius, while at night it drops to below zero. Brrrrrrrrr!

陈慧敏-:今天的拍摄场地,漂亮吧!兔子

From Dr Chan: Today's shooting venue: a beautiful bar!

1112191035b2e6516921c69772.jpg

愛愛不愛121:青春風暴來拍攝 圍觀了好多人 我也去湊了個熱鬧

From love 121: YS filming (or is it "YS about to start filming"?) ... plenty of excited onlookers.

76e01fd7jw1do7y0nthpyj.jpg

yi缕阳光照耀:电视剧《青春风暴》在我们学校拍 我亲眼看见了任容萱还有赵显宰 不敢相信呐 我居然看见明星了 15:53

From Sunshine: TV series YS filming in our school. Saw Kirsten Jen and Jo Hyun Jae. I could not believe I actually saw a star! :D 15.53

From Sunshine (in reply to a JHJ fan): He was sitting in the car when we saw him... then I heard a person or people screaming from the playground.... we also waved at him... hehehehe

From Liu 09: Saw Kirsten Jen filming a TV series in our school today.... exciting! Then there is Korean star Jo Hyun Jae too... this is very exciting!!!

摄助小鬼:无辜的保安啊、

From Little Imp: Ahhh, the security (confidence) of the innocent....

111219171686b7c94a4824c747.jpg

摄助小鬼:想犯罪的画面

From Little Imp: Want to see picture of the criminal ....

Note: That is really how Google translated the tweet. Maybe Little Imp is trying to be funny by stating the opposite? Or maybe he/she meant that Zi Xuan (JHJ) is gathering evidence to form a complete picture/profile of the criminal?

11121917235ad91d2ef237736f.jpg

From Sunflower: YS filming... saw JO HYUN JAE!!!

6aa4b541jw1do830yu10oj.jpg

From Ai Ye (in reply to a JHJ fan): Saw JO HYUN JAE and Kirsten Jen. The scene - a man is being wheeled into an ambulance.

64facb31jw1do83ocrfxij.jpg

From Ai Ye: JHJ is handsome! More handsome in person!!! Kirsten Jen is beautiful!

Zhu Yue: YS crew filming in our school. I saw the sister of Selina Ren, Kirsten. Very pretty!

From Sunshine: A very cold day! But take a look at how little JHJ is wearing! 19:30

20111219_8abd37bca525d8661fccUlbERCuQ4hdM.jpg.thumb.jpg

From Na Rong Chen: YS really filmed inside our school today.... boring... we just wanted to see the man (JHJ?) filming.

From Na Rong Chen (in reply to a JHJ fan): My classmates saw JHJ at close range - he was playing with a dog. My classmate said JHJ smiled at them.

Note: According to another tweet the dog belongs to a teacher who was walking by with his/her dog. Awwww, JHJ and his love for dogs!!! :wub:

From Na Rong Chen (in reply to a JHJ fan): My classmate saw JHJ really up close. Very nice.... quiet. Tonight, the schoolgirls' animalistic nature cannot be restrained. :o

Comment: I am really shocked by this comment. I kept rearranging the words, but it still came out the same! JHJ brings out the animalistic nature in school girls!?!?!?! :o

From Lu Ge Ge: My classmates watched/waited for more than 70 minutes for JHJ. They said he is playing with a dog.

From Gold Sochi V: I saw JO HYUN JAE! Incredible/unbelievable!!!

From Liu 09: I saw JO HYUN JAE! Even more good looking than on TV! Quite skinny/thin/lean! Wow!!!

From Liu 09 (in reply to JHJ fan): Just wanted to see him (JHJ) while filming. So happy to death to see him (JHJ).... looks better in person than on TV. Quite skinny... hahahaha

From Liu 09 (in reply to JHJ fan): His (JHJ) form/shape is very good... very handsome!!! ha ha

From ViannGu: When YS first started filming in our school, I was indifferent to it, until I finally saw JHJ! He was playing with a white dog out in the cold, and I stood in front of them.... Excited!!! :D

From Li Fung feng: 6 degrees celsius at night while filming. Kirsten Jen, Tangrui Hong, and Tang Gong Yuan - JHJ is surrounded by a bunch of women!

From Tang Ruihong (in reply to Li Fung feng): Haha, we three women are wrapped tightly around JHJ/we three women were clinging tightly to JHJ!!!

939dd44ajw1do89gucunzj.jpg

JHJ is the one wearing blue long-sleeved polo shirt, with pink undershirt (hands tucked in his pocket as usual :D)

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjae.hk; www.johyunjae.co.jp. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

"YOUTH STORM" FILMING IN A HOSPITAL TODAY 12.20.2011

Here are some tweets/photos.

finally-cm:美丽的护士长!@陈婕妤RG @赵显宰 07:26

From finally-cm: Beautiful nurse! JO HYUN JAE!!!

20111220_1fba854f6b99a07820e13xO8ecL6Hji7.jpg

朱玥玥玥玥玥玥玥玥:今早去打扫包干区,看见《青春风暴》的拍摄地点还假么儿拉哈的有蜘蛛网,各种石膏像,破旧的课桌椅,哎哟喂,老逼真了,哈哈!07:23

From Zhu Yue: This morning somebody came to clean up the YS set used last night. There are fake cobwebs, old desks and chairs, and other stuff. The stuff really looked old hahaha. 07:23

梦o涵:昨天selina的妹妹任容萱在我们学校拍青春风暴!我看到赵显宰了!和任容萱了! 09:36

From Dream o Han: Yesterday YS filmed in our school. I saw JHJ and Selina's sister, Kirsten! 9:36

超声医-:在我们医院拍电视剧青春风暴 09:00

From medical ultrasound: YS is filming in our hospital! 09:00

50a827b2jw1do8s29wux4j.jpg

Additional messages from students who were at the YS filming site last night:

圭FH:我看到赵显宰本人了!帅啊啊啊!!!我喜欢他在《49日》里面的表演~他现在就在我们学校拍《青春风暴》!!哈哈哈~激动~!!就是他穿的太少,据说他还贴着暖宝宝呢~哈哈哈哈

From Kyu FH: I saw JHJ! Very handsome!!! I like his character in 49 DAYS. He is now filming YS in our school. Excited!!! Because he is wearing very few clothes, people say that he has pasted heating pads to his body to keep warm hahaha.

From Xie Xiegui FH: 这几天剧组都在我们学校搭场景,我们也去看了看,挺像鬼屋的说~据说是有两场戏是在我们学校拍的,我就激动了。(起先我并不知道主演会是赵显宰= =)今天听同学说男主角是韩国的,接着我就无限幻想是哪个帅锅……在好奇心的驱使下我就拉着同桌就去片场看看~来到操场,只看到有好多女生在那里看,因为我个子比较高,所以稍微踮起脚就看到了…正好就看到一个穿蓝色衣服的人,再一看他的脸,我顿时感到很熟悉!!然后便想到《49日》里的男主角,但是又不敢肯定…直到旁边的个子比较矮的女生喊了一句:“我看不到我显宰哥哥啊!!”接着我就更加肯定了!就是他!然后我又多看了好几眼!接着,导演的一声“卡”,这个场景就结束了~(看到他穿的很少,不过听人说他还贴着暖宝宝呢~哈哈哈~)当时只顾着激动,忘了拍照片了!!后悔哇!!据说明天还有我们学校的戏哦~~

From Xie Xiegui FH: Today, YS filmed some scenes in our school. My classmates and I took a look. The set was made to look like a haunted house. We were told that 2 scenes will be filmed in our school. I was so excited. At first I didn't know that YS stars JHJ. Then I heard from other students that an actor from SKorea is included in the cast. Out of curiosity I went to the location (playground) only to see a lot of girls already there. Because the other girls are a lot taller than me, I had to stand on my toes to be able to see. I saw a person wearing a blue polo shirt, I looked at his face.... he looks very familiar! I wondered if he is the actor from 49 DAYS, but I was not that sure. Until another student who is a lot shorter than me shouted, "I cannot see my Hyun Jae oppa!" That's when I became sure. It is him (JHJ)! But I made sure by looking some more! Then, the director gave the card that says "this scene is over". (I saw JHJ is wearing very few clothes, but I heard people say that he must have placed heating pads on his body to keep warm hahaha). Because I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures!! Sorry. I heard that they will film again in our school tomorrow.

6959e56ajw1do8b2xju00j.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjaechina.com; www.johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

60742548.jpg

YOUTH STORM Jo Hyun Jae and Kirsten Jen

拉风娱乐独家出品,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》如皋持续热拍。女一号任容萱将遭遇亲情、友情、爱情多重考验。近日,剧组曝光部分吻戏镜头。虽然,与赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰三位型男皆有吻戏,任容萱却没有丝毫怯场,反倒多次因笑场而NG。

Produced by Pull Wind Entertainment, youth suspense drama YOUTH STORM is currently filming in Rugao. In the drama, the heroine, played by Kirsten Jen (KJ), will face many tests that will teach her lessons on affection, friendship, and love. Recently, a member of the production crew exposed a picture of a kissing scene. It was revealed that KJ didn't experience any nervousness while filming her kissing scene with Jo Hyun Jae even if the 2 other men (Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han) were present. In fact, she even laughed at the NGs she made.

剧中,任容萱所饰演的舒品凡受到三位帅哥的特别照顾,随着故事的展开,三人都以独有的方式表达了对任容萱的“爱慕”,亦子轩(赵显宰)的冷漠、李岚(陈威翰)的阳光、蓝君临(陆昱霖)的霸气,面临接踵而来的情感风暴,单纯的品凡该如何选择?

In the drama, KJ plays Xu Ping Fan who will develop love lines with the 3 actors. As the story unfolds, the 3 men will show their love for Xu Ping Fan in their unique way. Zi Xuan, played by Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, is cold; Li Lan (played by Wei Han) is cheerful; and Lu Yu Lin is domineering. Who will simple Xu Ping Fan choose?

剧组透露,任容萱与赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰都有接吻镜头,吻戏现场状况不断,四位主角的感受又是怎样的呢?着实令人期待。据了解,在拍摄吻戏的过程中,面对赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰三位俊男,任容萱丝毫不怯场,多次因笑场而NG,现场气氛欢快轻松,与剧名相得益彰。

A member of the production crew revealed that when filming the kissing scene of KJ and JHJ, the 2 other actors were present, and despite the on-site conditions the kissing scene continued. When asked how the 4 main characters felt and what the atmosphere was like while filming the kissing scene, the crew revealed that everyone was excited. It was also revealed that KJ didn't show any nervousness during the kissing scene even while filming the scene with the three handsome actors. There was laugher when NGs were committed and the atmosphere on set is very lively.

另据资料,任容萱的荧屏初吻是在出演偶像剧《终极三国》中,当时第一次演戏就挑大梁的她,在拍摄前还打电话给姐姐SELINA诉苦。那次经历令任容萱记忆犹新。此次,首度跨越海峡离家拍摄,相信亦会留下深刻印象。

According to sources, KJ's first screen kiss was in the Taiwanese idol drama K.O.3an Guo (终极三国), but this is her first time to play the leading role in a drama. It was also revealed that KJ called her sister Selina Jen before filming started.

《青春风暴》由拉风娱乐独家出品,台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,中韩、两岸三地的青春偶像倾力加盟,台湾新生代偶像任容萱担当主演,携手韩国优质偶像赵显宰、帅气小生陆昱霖、俊朗少年陈威翰、俏丽新人唐熙、新锐艺人刘庭羽、演技派谭耀文(微博)、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

YOUTH STORM is exclusively produced by Pull Wind Entertainment. The drama is penned by Taiwanese scriptwriter Fang Wang Yan, and directed by HongKong director Xu HuiKang. Actors from South Korea and China will join forces with Taiwan's new generation idol star. YOUTH STORM stars Taiwanese idol actress Kirsten Jen, premier/high-quality South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, handsome actors Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han. The supporting cast is headed by Liuting Yu, Patrick Tam, Ni Qimin, Chen Shali, pretty actress Tang Xi, and more.

Note:

1. The articles about Kirsten Jen keep mentioning her sister, Selina Jen. This is understandable since Selina is a member of the famous Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. (Selina, Hebe, Ella). Selina also became much-talked about when she suffered burns while filming a drama, she also recently got married and released a new solo music album.

2. I had some difficulty translating this article especially about the kissing scene. When I first Googled the article I got the impression that KJ filmed kissing scenes with the 3 men (Jo Hyun Jae, Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han). But as I kept reading, that impression changed - the kissing scene is with JHJ, but the 2 other actors were present when the kissing scene was filmed. I decided to go with my second impression since only one picture of a kissing scene was released - the accidental kiss of JHJ and KJ. I am sure that if KJ filmed kissing scenes with the 2 other actors, the production crew would reveal pictures of those scenes too. Please feel free to correct me if I interpreted the article incorrectly.

《青春风暴》热拍 任容萱身处逆境发扬杂草精神

"YOUTH STORM" Kirsten Jen shows spirit amidst adversity

60741264.jpg

由拉风娱乐出品,汇集韩星赵显宰、台湾女艺人任容萱、新晋小生陆昱霖、台湾偶像陈威翰等影视红星的青春悬疑大戏《青春风暴》正在江苏省如皋市火热拍摄中。该剧别出心裁,在一般偶像剧的基础上融入悬疑元素,使整个故事更加引人入胜。此次拉风不仅请来韩星赵显宰担任男一号,更力邀台湾新生代偶像任容萱出演女主角。

Pull Wind Entertainment brings together a remarkable ensemble cast comprising of South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, Taiwanese actress Kirsten Jen, rookie actor Lu Yu Lin, and Taiwanese actor Wei Han for their youth suspense drama YOUTH STORM, which is currently filming in Rugao. YOUTH STORM aims to combine idol drama elements with the suspense genre to make the story more compelling. For this reason, the producers invited Korean actor JO HYUN JAE to be the male lead, and Taiwanese idol actress, Kirsten Jen to be the female lead.

《青春风暴》是任容萱接拍的首部内地偶像剧,在剧中任容萱饰演身处贵族学校之中的坚强“杂草”舒品凡。品凡个性迷糊,但却心地善良、极富正义感。阴差阳错进入名门贵族学校就读,并“荣幸”的成为那里唯一一名出身贫寒的学生。由于母亲的突然病逝。品凡无奈寄居到远方表叔家,整日忍受着婶婶和表姐的非难过活,数额庞大的学费更是压得品凡喘不过气来。然而天性乐观的品凡积极面对生活,不但结交了知心朋友紫荆(唐熙饰),更相遇了人生中的守护天使亦子轩(赵显宰饰),两人不打不相识,相互过招中渐渐亲密,并相知相守。

This is the first time Kirsten Jen (KJ) is filming in Mainland China. In YOUTH STORM she plays Xu Ping Fan who enters a university for the elite/rich. Xu Ping Fan is a bit scatterbrained, but very good-natured and has a high sense of justice. Through a strange combination of circumstances she will have the "honor" of being the only poor student in the elite university. Her mother dies suddenly, and she will be forced to move in with a distant uncle's family. Her misfortunes will pile up: her aunt and cousin disapprove of her or does not like her, and she has to find a way to pay her high tuition fee. However, Xu Ping Fan is an optimist. She develops a friendship with 紫荆 (Google translates this to XiJing, played by actress Tang Xi). At the same time she will meet her knight in shining armor who will protect her - Zi Xuan (played by JO HYUN JAE). The two will start out fighting and bickering, trying to outsmart (or outdo) each other, but as they spend more time together they will get to know each other and eventually become intimate (fall in love?).

剧中任容萱饰演的舒品凡是典型的乐天派,然而现实生活中的任容萱也是一个性格开朗、古灵精怪、人见人爱的女孩,在剧组中有赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰三位守护天使保驾护航,相信任爸任妈和姐姐Selina(微博)可以对在内地拍戏的任容萱放心了。相信任容萱的首部内地作品定会取得非凡的成绩。

In the drama, KJ's character is the typical plucky and optimistic heroine. In real life she is a cheerful, weird, and lovable girl. With the production crew, her knight Jo Hyun Jae, guardian angels Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han beside her, KJ's family (mother, father, and sister Selina) can forget their worries over KJ working far from home (Taiwan).

credit: Chinese article from 腾讯娱乐. English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate. Please feel free to post somewhere else, just don't forget to credit.

ARTICLE ON KIRSTEN JEN FROM SOHU ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

【青春风暴/新闻】《青春风暴》热拍 任容萱本色出演饰孝女

"YOUNG STORM" KIRSTEN JEN PLAYS DUTIFUL DAUGHTER

Img330289948.jpg

搜狐娱乐讯:青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋持续热拍,女一号任容萱在剧中饰演一位自信勇敢又十分孝顺的女孩。为了达成母亲的心愿,任容萱报考了贵族校园时雨大学,由此展开了一连串匪夷所思的故事。而在现实生活中,任容萱本人就是一位关心孝敬父母的好孩子。出演孝女可谓是本色出演。

Sohu Entertainment News: Youth suspense drama YOUNG STORMis currently filmng in Rugao. The female lead is Taiwanese actress Kirsten Jen (KJ) who is brave, confident and a filial daughter. In order to fulfill her mother's wish she applies at the Shih Yu University, a university for the elite. Her entrance in the university will lead to a series of incredible events. In real life KJ is also concerned about honoring her parents. It can be said that KJ's character in the drama is how KJ is in real life.

剧中,任容萱所饰演的舒品凡从小与母亲相依为命,家境贫寒。为了照顾身体欠佳的母亲,品凡本想高中毕业就直接找工作。但母亲鼓励她要继续上大学深造,并推荐自己年轻时所在的时雨大学。为了不让母亲担心,品凡努力考上的大学,由此开始一段扣人心弦的故事。

In the drama, KJ plays Xu Ping Fan (XPF), a girl who grows up in a poor, one-parent (mother only) family. In order to take care of her sickly mother, XPF wanted to apply for a job as soon as she finishes high school. But her mother encouraged her to pursue a college education, and recommended that she (XPF) apply at her mother's alma mater, the Shih Yu University. To prevent her mother from worrying about her, she applied at the university. Thus begins a gripping story.

在日常生活中,任容萱从小便是父母身边的乖乖女,冰雪聪明的她常常照顾父母细致入微,是个名副其实的贴心小棉袄。而在姐姐Selina出事住院时,任容萱除了细心照料姐姐外,还不时安慰母亲,一家人守望相助,着实令人感动。

It is revealed that in real life KJ has always been a good girl even as a child. She is smart and is very meticulous in caring for her parents. When her sister, Selina, had to be confined in the hospital due to an accident, she not only took care of her sister, but also comforted her parents.

据了解:剧中饰演任容萱母亲的是台湾金钟奖影后王美雪,曾出演过《隔壁班的男生》、《同学会》、《校园青春乐》、《鲁冰花》、《黄金孔雀城》、《大漠英雄会》等电视剧,被称为“小林青霞”。

KJ's mother is an awardee of Taiwan's Golden Bell Awards who starred in such pieces as "Class of the Boys Next Door", "Alumni Association", "School Youth Music", "Lupin", "Golden Peacock City", "Desert Hero Will" and "Little Brigitte Lin."

据悉,该剧正在如皋如火如荼地拍摄中。由于剧组选景在当地某高校,引起了该校全体师生的极大反响。学生粉丝时常到拍摄现场驻足观看,有的还为剧组成员端茶送暖,其乐融融。

It is reported that the drama's filming is in full swing in Rugao. Some scenes are being filmed in a local university creating quite a buzz among teachers and students. Student-fans gather to watch the filming from time to time, some even giving crew members tea to keep them warm.

《青春风暴》由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,亚洲青春偶像倾力加盟,汇集任容萱、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰、唐熙、刘庭羽、谭耀文、倪齐民、陈莎莉等倾情演绎。

YOUNG STORM is penned by Taiwanese screenwriter Fang Wang Yan, and helmed by Hongkong director Xu Hui Kang. Aside from Kirsten Jen, the drama also stars South Korean actor JO HYUN JAE, Taiwanese idol actress Kirsten Jen, Lu Yu Lin, Wei Han, Tang Xi, Liu Ting Yu, Patrick Tam, Niqi Min, Chen Shali, and many others.

Credit: http://yule.sohu.com/20111226/n330289947.shtml. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

ARTICLE ON "YOUNG STORM" FROM SOHU ENTERTAINMENT 12.20.2011

《青春风暴》上演情感大戏 任容萱单挑三帅哥

YOUNG STORM, DRAMA OF KIRSTEN JEN SINGLED OUT 3 HANDSOME MEN

381412_283678388349405_147259878657924_871849_1438854133_n.jpg

任容萱 赵显宰 JO HYUN JAE and KIRSTEN JEN

搜狐娱乐讯 由拉风娱乐独家出品,青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋热拍。女一号任容萱与三位男主角赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰的对手戏成为最大看点。灰姑娘与王子的故事不只出现在童话里,任容萱该如何面对?

该剧由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁执笔,香港名导演徐惠康执导,中韩、两岸三地的青春偶像倾力加盟。

剧中,任容萱饰演的舒品凡是一个心地善良、极富正义感的好女孩,经历了母亲去世、好友背离、探寻身世的种种遭遇却不曾放弃希望;而赵显宰、陈威翰、陆昱霖所饰演的角色则性格各异,有的沉默寡言、有的阳光内敛、有的果敢霸气;任容萱在与三位男主角的相处中,都发生了微妙的关系与别样的情感。

据悉,任容萱与赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰都有大量对手戏,彼此合作气氛,拍摄现场欢笑不断。尽管天气寒冷,但全体剧组人员全都暖意融融。

English interpretation:

Youth suspense drama, YOUTH STORM, is currently filming in Rugao. The drama starring Kirsten Jen with lead actor Jo Hyun Jae, and supporting actors Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han to become the next big thing. This is not just another Cinderella and the Prince fairy tale story.

The production is a collaborative effort from talented people from Taiwan (Screenwriter Fang Wang Yan), Hongkong (Director Xu HuiKang), and South Korea (JHJ).

In the drama, Xu Ping Fan (played by Kirsten Jen) plays a good-natured daughter. When her mother dies, she leaves her hometown to experience life. Showing strength and determination as she goes through these experiences. JHJ, Wei Han and Lu Yu Lin will play characters with contrasting personalities. One is quiet and an introvert; another is cheerful and sunny, while the other is bold and domineering.

It has been reported that Kirsten Jen, Jo Hyun Jae, Lu Yu Lin and Wei Han have a lot of scenes together. The 4 actors from different countries are collaborating well, having fun while filming. Despite the cold weather, the whole cast and crew are working in a warm and cozy atmosphere.

credit: sohu entertainment. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

ARTICLE ON YOUNG STORM SCREENWRITER FANG WANG YAN 12.20.2011

402160_283673508349893_147259878657924_871842_1865212161_n.jpg

JO HYUN JAE, FANG WANG YAN, and KIRSTEN JEN

《青春风暴》热拍 方泓仁携任容萱打造青春力作

方泓仁、任容萱、赵显宰

由任容萱、赵显宰、陆昱霖、陈威翰领衔主演的时尚青春悬疑剧《青春风暴》正在如皋热拍。该剧由台湾金牌编剧方泓仁主笔,不但延续了他一贯情节跌宕起伏、人物关系复杂的特点,还植入了大量90后的新新元素。时尚阳光、积极向上、可谓既青春又励志。

《青春风暴》以贵族校园时雨大学为故事背景,讲述90后一代年轻人的成长故事,是一部反映90后有关亲情、友情、爱情的现实题材电视剧。情节跌宕、幽默搞笑,又融入了推理悬疑的热门元素,将电视、电影、动漫、网络等当今青少年关注的焦点一一展现,可谓以青春时尚为蓝本的青春剧新题材!

方泓仁作为台湾金牌编剧,曾创作出大量深入人心的作品,如《深宫谍影》《亲爱的回家》《梦回唐朝》等等。在台湾最新热播的偶像剧《小资女孩向前冲》便是方泓仁的又一力作,该剧由邱泽、柯佳嬿(微博)、温升豪与李毓芬等人主演,已在台湾掀起一波收视热潮。

据悉,由拉风娱乐独家出品,罗灿然导演的《亲爱的,回家》,将在新年到来之际与观众见面 。

English interpretation:

FANG WANG YAN CREATES MASERPIECE ABOUT THE YOUTH

The first 2 paragraphs just talk about the actors involved in the drama and the drama's plot. Since we know this already I will not repeat it anymore.

Taiwanese scriptwriter Fang Wang Yan has created many works that has left a deep impression on viewers. Some of these are: PALACE SPY FILM* (深宫谍影), DEAR HOME* (亲爱的回家), MENGHUITANGZHAO* (梦回唐朝), and so on. The latest hit drama in Taiwan, PETTY GIRL DASH FORWARD** (小资女孩向前冲), is another masterpiece by Fang Wang Yan. It stars Roy Qiu, Alice Ke, and others. The drama has set off a wave of ratings boom in Taiwan.

The last paragraph just mentions the name of the producer of YS - LaFeng Entertainment.

* All English translations of the titles of the dramas are based on Google Translate. I don't know if that is also their official English titles.

** PETTY GIRL DASH FORWARD is known internationally as OFFICE GIRLS. Ms. Koala has been recapping this drama. If you wanna check it out, here's the link to the OFFICE GIRLS recap: OFFICE GIRLS RECAP BY MS. KOALA

Btw, I checked the dramawiki page for OFFICE GIRLS, it doesn't list Fang Wang Yan as one of the scriptwriters. So it is confusing why this article says that OG is one of his works..... Maybe he is one of the writers who worked on the project?

CHRISTMAS TWEET FROM JHJ FROM THE SET OF "YOUNG STORM" POSTED ON WEIBO ON 12.24.2011

6453423020111224133907086.jpg

赵显宰:안녕하세요, 여러분~날씨가 많이 추워졌네요. 저는 현재 한창 드라마 촬영을 하고 있습니다.다들 감기 조심하시고, 메리크리스마스

~大家好~天气越来越冷了。我正在努力拍电视剧呢。大家要小心感冒,祝你们圣诞快乐!

From JHJ: Hello, everyone ~ The weather is very cold. Filming for the drama is in full swing. Please be careful of the cold. I wish you all Merry Christmas!

1112241114054b4106d8b22ea0.jpg

645342302011122413311201.jpg

6453423020111224133027021.jpg

6453423020111224134952054.jpg

The guy wearing eyeglasses standing beside JHJ is his interpreter.

credit: www.weibo.com. Thanks!

FILMING PICS FROM THE YOUTH STORM SET DEC 23-24, 2011

1112241533f2d0d4ff9b2c463b.jpg

1112241533e762c958fb24b15c.jpg

1112241533e618fc27268559b7.jpg

Are the people standing around part of the scene or are they just kibitzers?

111224153334909cd6121fb8b0.jpg

111224153357d5f0bf57b1e1fc.jpg

Is that a man lying on the ground? Something seems to be sticking out of his chest.... :o

...... and a fan finally managed to get JHJ's autograph!!! :) (dated 12.23.2011)

111224154067d57eb6e8098cd7.jpg

credit: www.weibo.com. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have time right now to translate some of the tweets... so many... mostly from students (yes, students!!! I just don't know if they are high school or college students) who are stalking the various places where YS is filming to get a glimpse of JHJ and to get his signature! They even wait around even if it is late already. Well, some finally got JHJ's signature, and some got to shake JHJ's hand - they were so happy!!! :D They said JHJ's hand is warm and soft.... :D

UPDATES FROM THE YOUTH STORM SET 12.25.2011

Nothing much about JHJ posted on the 25th, no JHJ pictures either. It seems filming in the Rugao Normal School is already finished. Here are some interesting tweets posted on the 25th:

冯小南儿Coco: 我碰到了*青春风暴*剧组在金陵饭店拍戏 11:50

From Coco: I saw YS crew filming at the 金陵饭店 (Google translate this to "Jinling Hotel"). 11:50

From Coco in reply to a JHJ fan): He is wearing a purple shirt. He is quite handsome! :) But very thin :(

AllenLee云峰 (JHJ's Interpreter, the same one who worked with JHJ in KING ROUGE):大变身,台湾H-PARK团队的造型师VANLEY同学亲自打造,他们都说我变帅了,谢谢VANLEY~17:27

From JHJ's Interpreter: I was given a makeover by VANLEY of the Taiwan H-PARK team of stylists. They said I look handsome! :D Thank you, VANLEY! 17.27

61d74788gw1doeyrkvf3pj.jpg

安徽卫视粉丝会:#青春风暴##青春风暴##青春风暴#美女帅哥支持 //@拉风娱乐:呵呵美女圣诞快乐!

From Anhui TV Fans Council: YOUTH STORM (written 3x)! Support YOUTH STORM's beautiful women (plural), and handsome guy (singular - JHJ?)..... Merry Christmas!!! - @ LaFeng Entertainment.

NOTE:

The last tweet is addressed to the producers of YS, 拉风娱乐. Google translates "拉风娱乐" to Pull Wind Entertainment, but it seems the official English name of the company is LaFeng Entertainment (from here on I will use the official English name of the company). See picture below, upper right hand corner for the company's logo and English name.

645342302011122413311201.jpg

For those who are interested, here is the link to the company's website: LaFeng Entertainment Website

The company also manages careers of artists. Two of their contract artists - LIU TING YU (female, I think she's going to play a teacher in the University) and LU YU LIN (one of the men who will develop a love live with Kirsten Jen, his character is described as domineering) - are part of the YOUTH STORM cast.

Here are links to the 2 actors profile provided by LaFeng Entertainment:

LU YU LIN - LU YU LIN Profile

LIU TING YU - LIU TNG YU Profile

Note also that the last tweet says it is from ANHUI TV (AHTV) fans council. Anhui TV is a TV station in China.

Since the tweet is addressed to the producers of YS and is asking fans of AHTV to support YS and its cast, is it safe to assume that AHTV will air YOUTH STORM in China?

This seems to tie up with an earlier tweet from the scriptwriter saying that YS will air in Taiwan next year. I did some checking, it seems AHTV has been airing a lot of Taiwanese dramas. Here are some websites that talk about AHTV:

http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_aboutchina/2003-09/24/content_23659.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhui_Television

http://cfensi.dramaddicts.com/forum/blog.php/tag/anhui-tv/

http://ecs.arrow.com/suppliers/documents/AnhuiTVSuccessStory.pdf

NOTE that the info pertaining to YS airing in Taiwan and AHTV are still UNOFFICIAL.

UPDATES FROM THE "YOUNG STORM" SET

5813466706_f2s.jpg

20111226_49f45f6b096ee028c1d4tLGvYbQjMf8n.jpg

=========================================================

ARTICLE FROM SOHU ENTERTAINMENT NEWS 12.26.2011

青春风暴/新闻】醋味十足 赵显宰陈威翰相争为容萱

8979689ftw1dog2uwlqq6j.jpg

《青春风暴》醋味十足 赵显宰陈威翰相争为容萱

搜狐娱乐讯

青春时尚悬疑剧《青春风暴》在如皋热拍。赵显宰陈威翰两人同时喜欢上任容萱,他们一个冰冷如水、一个热情似火,对待任容萱的态度也冷热各异。面对陈威翰的主动出击,一向沉默少语的赵显宰似乎也按耐不住了。他究竟会如何绝地反击呢?

剧中,赵显宰所饰演的亦子轩冷若冰霜,尽管才智过人,但不善言辞,难以与人相处。而陈威翰饰演的李岚是个阳光帅气,既幽默风趣又有些痞痞的,非常会逗女生笑。二人性格迥异,却都被舒品凡(任容萱 饰)的自信勇敢所吸引。李岚毫不掩饰自己对品凡的喜爱,时时刻刻都对她照顾有加。而子轩依然保持他一贯的寡言少语,对待品凡更是爱理不理,甚至时而对其冷嘲热讽一番。随着李岚和品凡愈加亲密,使得子轩也按耐不住了。他究竟会如何反击,得等到正式开播才能揭晓。

在拍摄过程中,赵显宰和陈威翰都对任容萱嘘寒问暖,照顾有加。正值寒冬时节,如皋当地室外温度已在零度左右,大冬天要拍夏天的戏,对于演员是极大的考验。身体单薄的任容萱全副武装,身贴多个暖宝宝,剧组也特地为演员准备了热水、大衣等保暖设施。

《青春风暴》融合青春、悬疑、时尚、亲情、友情、爱情等诸多元素,众多帅哥美女倾情演绎别样青春,必定绚烂无比。

credit: sohu entertainment.

English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate:

"YOUTH STORM", VIGOROUS COMPETITION BETWEEN JO HYUN JAE AND WEI HAN FOR KIRSTEN JEN

In YOUTH STORM Jo Hyun Jae plays Ye Zi Xuan (YZX) intelligent/smart, but cold, quiet (man of few words), and have difficulty getting along with people. Wei Han, on the otherhand, plays Li Lan (?) - cheerful, handsome, funny, and playful. Two men with different personalities who will both be attracted to the confident and brave Xu Ping Fan (Kirsten Jen).

Li Lan (Wei Han), right from the start, will make no secret of his love for XPF, always there to take care of her. Zi Xuan (JHJ), on the otherhand, will be his usual quiet self, will be indifferent towards Xu Ping Fan, sometimes even being sarcastic towards her. Because of Li Lan's sunny personality, he and Xu Ping Fan will grow very close, a closeness which Zi Xuan will find unbearable! What will Zi Xuan do?

Filming summer scenes during the winter is an extreme test for the actors. During outdoor scenes, to battle the below zero temperature, the actors pasted heating pads on their bodies. The production crew also prepared hot water, thick coats and other heating facilities for the actors.

MEDIA REPORT ON "YOUNG STORM" FILMING 12.26.2011

1082193256_f2s.jpg

7255042921_f2s.jpg

7530002846_f2s.jpg

7940086983_f2s.jpg

3316185504_f2s.jpg

YS Shooting Media Report

南通网讯(特约摄影记者 一未)12月26日,台湾女星Selina的妹妹任容萱在南通开发区拍摄电视剧《青春风暴》部分镜头。由于当日气温较低,而该片讲述的是发生在春夏季节的故事,大家都是轻装上阵,所有人都被严寒的天气冻的瑟瑟发抖,除了跟其他演员一样在休息时穿羽绒服保暖之外,任容萱还忙里偷闲到附近咖啡店喝咖啡御寒。

在整个上午的拍摄过程中,任容萱显得十分活泼,演戏时有张有弛,将角色的个性扮演的十分鲜明。上午戏份结束后,任容萱赶紧补充体能,从助理手中拿来一份点心充饥。上午拍戏间隙,任容萱不忘在微博上更新自己的动态,甚至发表了一段私密话题,引来姐姐Selina任家萱与其在微博中俏皮互动起来,更是吸引了粉丝的关注。

任容萱在微博上称:“阿姨的媽媽的好朋友來探訪我了,還好有大太陽陪伴,不舒服的感覺馬上被溫暖的陽光趕走啦”。而Selina则在微博上先后回应到:“妳忙著拍戲,她來煩妳幹麻?!去!叫她滾回去她老家去!!”,“不行!後來想想實在不妥!她不來的話,我就要吐血了!還是讓她來吧!最好每個月都這個時間來....妳幫我帶話給她:多一天少一天都賞她五十大板”。两姐妹对话俏皮十足。任容萱最后还说:“她说过几天去看你”。

相关链接:

电视剧《青春风暴》全部在江苏省如皋市拍摄,拍摄地点有如皋高等师范学校、如皋人民医院、如皋市图书馆等等。青春风暴剧情讲述了少女舒品凡的青春成长故事。

女主角舒品凡(任容萱 饰)

亦子轩(赵显宰 饰)

李风(陈威翰 饰)

李岚(陈威翰 饰)

蓝君临(陆昱霖 饰)

English interpretation:

This article talks mainly about Kirsten Jen, and as usual, her sister, Selina Jen of Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. is mentioned several times. Well, anything to promote the drama.

The article talks about filming spring and summer scenes in winter - very cold and yet have to wear thin layer of clothes! All actors shiver from the cold, and whenever they are not acting they don a jacket right away or drink coffee to keep warm.

The article also reveals that KJ spends a lot of her rest time exchanging tweets with her sister, Selina. (prissymom: sorry can't translate the tweets, can't make heads nor tails of the translations spewed out by Google.)

Related links:

TV series YOUTH STORM filming in Rugao City, Jiangsu Province, at the following locations: Normal School of Rugao, Rugao People's Hospital, Rugao City Library, and so on.

Kirsten Jen - Xu Ping Fan

Jo Hyun Jae - Ye Zi Xuan

Wei Han - Lee Wind

Wei Han - Li Lan (prissymom: Two actors with the same name? Confusing.)

Lu Yu Lin - Blue Dragon

credit: www.weibo.com; www.johyunjae.hk. Thanks! English interpretation by prissymom using Google Translate.

Archived